Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps 2018 uk

I also come across it incredibly useful to be pretty close to individuals who share a lot of core values but are not entirely aligned/identities aren t also related. free dating sites in colorado Nonetheless, the rate of overly confident males tends to be greater than I ve observed on other apps. Attempting to talk to guys on dating apps is so horrifically painful. rubratings savannah Effectively, i see ##### in boys and girls dance club.

plentyoffish hookup

They are selfish, inconsiderate, unable to assume of others, not prepared to date, insecure and commonly awful persons. hookup sites victoria I ve placed myself in the best 5% and the matches are going crazy. com and resigned myself to this experiment getting a waste of both my cash and my time. listcrawler sd Properly I bet he has a few stories about dating someone who sat by the incorrect particular person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/18/2013 11:14:45 PM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Astrology Math 101
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Orbital path about sun defined as basic circle or radius 'R(o)' with angular speed 'Ø(o)' is defined in Cartesian coordinates as:

X(o) = R(o)•cos( Ø(o)•t)
Y(o) = R(o)•sin( Ø(o)•t)

X(o)' = –R(o)sin( Ø(o)•t)•Ø(o)
Y(o)' = R(o)cos( Ø(o)•t)•Ø(o)

Distance formula:

D =

-___________2____________2_
\/ ( X(1) – X(o)) + ( Y(1) – Y(o))

Substitution:

/\X = X(1) – X(o)

/\Y = Y(1) – Y(o)

Derivative

D'( t ) =

------------2------2--(–1/2)
(1/2)•( /\X + /\Y ---) • 2 • (/\X•/\X' + /\Y•/\Y' )

Reduces to:

–––2–––2––– •(/\X•/\X' + /\Y•/\Y' )
\/ /\X + /\Y )

Or simply written as...

(/\X•/\X' + /\Y•/\Y' )
––––––––––––––
--------( D(t) )

Where

/\X' = X(1)' – X(o)'

/\Y' = Y(1)' – Y(o)'

Since the fields strength fluctuates with respect to the distance...

F =

–––––2–•(source ( t )
---D( t )

F’ =

– 2( D'( t ) )
––––––––3–• (source( t ))
----( D( t ) )

+ (1)/(D( t )^2)•( source( t ))'

(If we set the source to be a constant the second term will fall away in this.)

Substitute in for D'(t)

-------(/\X•/\X' + /\Y•/\Y' )
– 2 • ––––––––––4–––– • (Source(t))
----------------(D(t))

With this you can either calculate fluctuations by inputting the data for another planet, or you could set in the coordinates for a star.

With each object, you have the maximum amplitude of polarity and it's relative frequency. However it's strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance.

------(Source)
–––––––––––2–––
-----(Distance)

(--------((((------- -------))))--------)

Double the distance and the strength reduces to a quarter of its' maximum.

––––––2–
---(2•d)

––––––2–
--( 4 )•d

If you half the distance...the strength increases 400%.

––––––2– • (Source)
---(d/2)

––––––2– • (Source)
--(1/4)•d

––––––2– • (Source)
-----d

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/19/2013 9:25:42 AM Astrology Math  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/19/2013 11:19:42 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I have a few friends who pass through here and I thought they would enjoy it.

You should give it a try, it's healthy for you.

With a graphing calculator you can plot the amplitude and frequencies coming from all the planets and stars.

“Language And The Baby Brain”
“The roots of such prodigious talent lie in the design of the baby’s brain. All human brains contain roughly the same number of individual neurons–about 100 million. But a baby’s brain is wired differently, with any individual neuron connected to as many as 15,000 other neurons; each of those 15,000 then branches out in 15,000 other ways. Across the entire body of the brain, this adds up to well over 1 quadrillion cellular links. Adult brains have about 10,000.

It's this extra wiring that enables a baby’s brain to learn languages so easily, and the key to that gift is, partly, processing speed. If incoming information bombards the brain too fast, all the data bits will eventually run together, in much the same way music played at high speed becomes gibberish or a train whizzing by becomes a blur. The better you can distinguish a word, syllable and sound coming in, the better you'll learn to speak.

To clock how fast the ear processes word bits, Bensaich has babies listen to tones and phonemes separated by a 300-millisecond gap–fast by most standards but slow to the flash drive of the brain. Bensaich then steadily shortens the gap, all the while monitoring the babies with ERP readouts. Consistently, her studies show that the babies' brains have no trouble keeping up all the way down to 35 milliseconds, the point at which the length of the gap grows shorter than the length of the phoneme. Even then the babies keep pace, getting down to an 8-millisecond spread before finally going deaf to the breaks.

“The babies eventually fall behind not because they lose interest or because the brain's wiring gets overloaded,” says Benasich. “Rather, it's the individual neurons tone, it fires. But before it can register a new tone, it has to get back to chemical baseline. Eventually, the neurons simply can't do it fast enough.”

The younger a brain is, the faster it can go before the neurons give up this way. Parents raising multilingual children already know that the earlier they introduce a child to a second or third language, the less effort it takes to acquire. New studies are helping measure that phenomenon and are revealing that age differences of just a few months can make a big difference in learning.

The processing speed for sound goes all the way down to 8-milliseconds.

The first fields of energy we encounter, perceived through our pineal glands, are processed at this same speed. 

That first period is a summation of energy fields at various frequencies and strengths, alignments create exponential spikes.

Each zodiac is similar to a base "language," or each planet and star carries an "accent" which we remember subconsciously for life.

This is also why early stimulation and bonding with parents is essential, we give off our own energies which are easily passed on to the infants. They are like tiny sponges.

Sometimes I think of people in terms of math, as being complex quantities. In algebra II they define a complex number as having a real and an imaginary component.

z = x + î•y

If we let our thoughts define us, then our subconscious thoughts make up 90% and our conscious thoughts are just 10%.

Or...

Person = 90%•(subconscious) + 10%•(ego)

An ego is who people think they are, it's mostly based upon physical characteristics that are easily identifiable (ethnicity, sex, status, citizenship, career, ect...). 

The subconscious portion is much more revealing, and goes into the nature of ones thoughts and actions. 

With the zodiac you can find your true opposite in life, one who complements the 90% of your being, opposed to the narrow 10% of superficial / conscious thoughts.

This is just my opinion, it's based on other's work, and I accept it as fact based on theories that modern science has yet to accept. What you believe is your choice, as always.

http://electric-cosmos.org/indexOLD.htm

There is a revolution just beginning in astronomy/cosmology that will rival the one set off by Copernicus and Galileo.  This revolution is based on the growing realization that the cosmos is highly electrical in nature.  It is becoming clear that 99% of the universe is made up not of "invisible matter", but rather, of matter in the plasma state.  Electrodynamic forces in electric plasmas are much stronger than the gravitational force.

Mainstream astrophysicists are continually “surprised” by new data sent back by space probes and orbiting telescopes.  That ought to be a clue that something is wrong.  New information always sends theoretical astrophysicists "back to the drawing board".  In light of this, it is curious that they have such "c*ck-sure" attitudes about the infallibility of their present models.  Those models seem to require major "patching up" every time a new space probe sends back data.

Astrophysicists and astronomers do not study experimental plasma dynamics in graduate school.  They rarely take any courses in electrodynamic field theory, and thus they try to explain every new discovery via gravity, magnetism, and fluid dynamics which is all they understand.  It is no wonder they cannot understand that 99% of all cosmic phenomena are due to plasma dynamics and not to gravity alone.

When confronted by observations that cast doubt on the validity of their theories, astrophysicists have circled their wagons and conjured up pseudo-scientific invisible entities such as neutron stars, weakly interacting massive particles, strange energy, and black holes.  When confronted by solid evidence such as Halton Arp's photographs that contradict the Big Bang Theory, their response is to refuse him access to any major telescope in the U.S.

3/19/2013 9:19:58 PM Astrology Math  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Learning the introductory part of this math in my Physical Science course and A LOT of the formulas i see within these post are similar formulas that I'm studying for my midterm and final. Outside of school, math to be very interesting and fun and this only adds more to my love for math......gamer

3/19/2013 9:30:51 PM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

There is much truth in math and numbers, and there is truth in this astrology. I've seen it all my life, lived it, and now we can prove it and refine it.

I'm sure with time we will find correlations to the chakras, which frequencies represent which ones, then later maybe even find the connection with crystal healing and the human body.

3/20/2013 4:24:37 AM Astrology Math  

coineflatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Tacoma, WA
48, joined Nov. 2012

Don't they have computers to do that now?

3/20/2013 4:48:36 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

If they've had it all this time, then it should have made its way into the medical community. Or they haven't really been studying this info.

3/20/2013 4:50:39 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/28/2013 4:33:57 AM Astrology Math  
jesst39
Kingman, AZ
43, joined Mar. 2013

WOW!! this is

3/28/2013 6:15:02 AM Astrology Math  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jesst39:
WOW!! this is

More than cool. Like totally awesome. I actually brought up this thread in one of my classes and my professor was very impressed by it, as am I.......gamer

3/28/2013 11:11:21 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Planetary Alignments

--------------/\y(1)--------/\y(2)
tan( Ø ) = –––––– = –––––––
--------------/\x(1)--------/\x(2)

/\y(1)•/\x(2) = /\y(2)•/\x(1)

/\y(1)•/\x(2) =

( R1•sin(W1•t + Ø1) – Re•sin(We•t + Øe) )

( R2•cos(W2•t + Ø2) – Re•cos(We•t + Øe) )

/\y(2)•/\x(1) =

( R2•sin(W2•t + Ø2) – Re•sin(We•t + Øe) )

( R1•cos(W1•t + Ø1) – Re•cos(We•t + Øe) )

With some reduction with the addition formulas becomes...

sin(a)•cos(b) + sin(b)•cos(a) = sin(a + b)

cos(a)•cos(b) – sin(a)•sin(b) = cos(a + b)

R1•R2•sin( alpa(1,2) )
+ Re•R1•cos( alpha(1,e) )
– Re•R2•cos( alpha(2,e) ) = 0

Where 

Alpha (1,o) = (W1 + Wo)•t + Ø1 + Øo

The earth–sun connection is the strongest and clearest signal transferred. At this time ( Ø = 0 or 180 degrees ) the distance is either a minimum or maximum for a planet or star.

Also, at these times, the acceleration rate reduces to zero.

D' = 0

Both your sign and your opposite’s recieve a clear and strong signal of these sources.

In the orange beam, the acceleration rate is at a maximum as the earth is advancing upon it, compressing the wavelength.

In the dark blue beam the acceleration rate is at a maximum as it moves away, stretching the wavelength.

Light blue are regions where there are alignments with Mercury.

Light purple are regions where there are alignments with Venus.

This is just a basic template, other planets are always aligning with stars and other planets, increasing the complexity of the collective field.

For your opposite, the compressed signals are stretched, and the stretched signals are compressed.

Each position in the night’s sky is like no other.

3/28/2013 11:21:28 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

3/28/2013 11:17:52 PM Astrology Math  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (271,144)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

MATH!!!!!?????!!!!!

3/29/2013 7:10:55 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from gamerman17:
More than cool. Like totally awesome. I actually brought up this thread in one of my classes and my professor was very impressed by it, as am I.......gamer

Many moons ago I dreamed that I stood before a scientific console and they ignored my work... Throughout the rest of my dream I witnessed the planet die, and finally me and my family. It seemed to last a lifetime this dream.

So now I say to hell with them. Anyone with common sense and some understanding of this math can see the truth for themselves.

There is a revolution just beginning in astronomy/cosmology that will rival the one set off by Copernicus and Galileo.  This revolution is based on the growing realization that the cosmos is highly electrical in nature.  It is becoming clear that 99% of the universe is made up not of "invisible matter", but rather, of matter in the plasma state.  Electrodynamic forces in electric plasmas are much stronger than the gravitational force.

Mainstream astrophysicists are continually “surprised” by new data sent back by space probes and orbiting telescopes.  That ought to be a clue that something is wrong.  New information always sends theoretical astrophysicists "back to the drawing board".  In light of this, it is curious that they have such "c*ck-sure" attitudes about the infallibility of their present models.  Those models seem to require major "patching up" every time a new space probe sends back data.

Astrophysicists and astronomers do not study experimental plasma dynamics in graduate school.  They rarely take any courses in electrodynamic field theory, and thus they try to explain every new discovery via gravity, magnetism, and fluid dynamics which is all they understand.  It is no wonder they cannot understand that 99% of all cosmic phenomena are due to plasma dynamics and not to gravity alone.

When confronted by observations that cast doubt on the validity of their theories, astrophysicists have circled their wagons and conjured up pseudo-scientific invisible entities such as neutron stars, weakly interacting massive particles, strange energy, and black holes.  When confronted by solid evidence such as Halton Arp's photographs that contradict the Big Bang Theory, their response is to refuse him access to any major telescope in the U.S.

Instead of wasting time in a futile battle trying to convince entrenched mainstream astronomers to seriously investigate the Electric/Plasma Universe ideas, a growing band of plasma scientists and engineers are simply bypassing them.  A new electric plasma-based paradigm that does not find new discoveries to be “enigmatic and puzzling”, but rather to be predictable and consistent with an electrical point of view, is slowly but surely replacing the old paradigm wherein all electrical mechanisms are ignored.

I guess my next lesson will be to explain the true movement of the sun and earth through our galaxy, along with how to form a double helix and various other shapes found in nature.

Idgaf.

Ps.

It's a nerd thing

[Edited 3/29/2013 7:13:39 AM ]

4/6/2013 8:30:07 AM Astrology Math  

chestnutflava
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Syracuse, NY
40, joined Nov. 2011

U can always find if it's of the divine by numb 9 if ppl want to learn the origins of creation n how the universe works I broke down the info u see in this post from a quantum to physical level.. I won't beat u in the head with it all again but u can look on op page to get it.. The square n circle are male n female square being 360 degrees of lines n circle being 360 degrees of circumference.. 720...7+2+0=9

nine is the Highest number in the universe. We all know that so if we do a numeric break down of anything we can see if it's of the divine or not.. We know the masters use a system of 12 for our evolution and all human races are connected in that respect bc we all are apart of the plot to colonize earth. And become gods here.. So u can see every culture use 12 for time months of the year so on in so forth..

[Edited 4/6/2013 8:31:42 AM ]

4/6/2013 7:14:14 PM Astrology Math  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (271,144)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Is there a real reason to know mathematical formula after high school?

4/6/2013 10:15:26 PM Astrology Math  

chestnutflava
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Syracuse, NY
40, joined Nov. 2011

^^ Not if it's not a problem for u... Some ppl aren't able to internalize numbers so they need to use equation to solve them bc it's a problem. U may not need to do a problem so a formula is not needed in ur case.

4/7/2013 1:03:38 PM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
Is there a real reason to know mathematical formula after high school?

You know, they taught me how to be a servant, a tool, a submissive scientist to do the bidding of some corporate giant.

It broke my heart when I heard of all those before me who weren't allowed to help mankind, and I knew that I would never be free to help the world under their rule.

Now I've rekindled my love for math, through interpreting the spirit of the stars. Our higher knowledge should not close us off to the spiritual realm, it should bring us closer and restore our faith.

4/7/2013 5:34:02 PM Astrology Math  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from chestnutflava:
U can always find if it's of the divine by numb 9 if ppl want to learn the origins of creation n how the universe works I broke down the info u see in this post from a quantum to physical level.. I won't beat u in the head with it all again but u can look on op page to get it.. The square n circle are male n female square being 360 degrees of lines n circle being 360 degrees of circumference.. 720...7+2+0=9

nine is the Highest number in the universe. We all know that so if we do a numeric break down of anything we can see if it's of the divine or not.. We know the masters use a system of 12 for our evolution and all human races are connected in that respect bc we all are apart of the plot to colonize earth. And become gods here.. So u can see every culture use 12 for time months of the year so on in so forth..

Interesting. I knew of the theory, but never have it been explained this in depth to me, at least from the version that I've heard. I honestly have to read up on this myself to draw my own conclusion from it......gamer

4/8/2013 12:14:05 AM Astrology Math  

chestnutflava
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Syracuse, NY
40, joined Nov. 2011

Thats the best way ur a scientist.. u know how life works..observe n experience n keep that cycle going and u learn lessons.

5/3/2013 5:49:51 PM Astrology Math  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from chestnutflava:
Thats the best way ur a scientist.. u know how life works..observe n experience n keep that cycle going and u learn lessons.

I concur. Life has many mysteries and discoveries to uncover and it only takes a bit of research to find out......gamer

5/4/2013 10:17:59 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

It's apparent that those in power have been using their knowledge of astrology to enslave the world, to channel the energy from the planets and stars through people, using us like a solar panels to store energy and shape the world the way that they see fit.

5/20/2013 9:51:24 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

This is just the beginning.

True movement of star in a spiral galaxy rotates along this curvature in space.

[Edited 5/20/2013 9:54:57 AM ]

5/24/2013 2:11:01 PM Astrology Math  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from jediknight2003:

technically its tolkiens quote

5/24/2013 2:42:35 PM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Thanks for the bump

While the science I use is all based on physics and biology, the original foundation for astrology was based upon statistics and phycology.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Gauquelin,_Michel

French psychologist and statistician with degrees from the Sorbonne. A highly respected researcher, he began to examine astrological evidence in 1950 to determine the degree of statistical weight against chance. He and his wife, Françoise, compiled six massive volumes of data from birth records in France, Belgium and Italy. His many books include "Cosmic Clocks," 1967.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_effect

The Mars effect is a purported statistical correlation between athletic eminence and the position of the planet Mars relative to the horizon at time and place of birth. This controversial finding was first reported by the French psychologist and "neo-astrologer" [1]Michel Gauquelin published in his book L'influence des astres ("The Influence of the Stars", 1955) the first major study of astrology.[2] Gauquelin suggested that a statistically significant number of sports champions were born just after the planet Mars rises or culminates. Gauqelin divided the plane of the ecliptic into twelve sectors, identifying two "key" sectors of statistical significance.

Gauquelin's work was accepted by the notable psychologist and statistician Hans Eysenck among others[3] but later attempts to validate the data and replicate the effect have produced uneven results, chiefly owing to disagreements over the selection and analysis of the data set. Since the phenomenon in question depends upon the daily rotation of the Earth, the availability and accuracy of time and place of birth data is crucial to such studies, as is the criterion of "eminence". Later research explains the Mars effect by selection bias, favouring champions who were born in a key sector of Mars and rejecting those who were not from the sample.[4][5]

10/8/2013 11:10:22 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

For starters, the sun is dragging all the planets through space, it's polarity flip every 11 years is similar to a levitating trains purpolsion system.

Comet Ison is unique for a few key reasons.

1. It's orbit does not drag behind the sun, it extends out in front, above the sun as it coast through space.

2. It has a primary jet / tail projecting out the rear, and a secondary out the front which can only be slowing it down. Despite the secondary jet, the comet is not rotating from the external forces.

3. It's on a 3,600 year orbit. Which means its been gather charged particles for 3,600 years.

Why isn't the external forces from the secondary jet disrupting its trajectory? Why isn't it spinning aimlessly?
Because electrical forces dwarf the effects of physical forces, especially in this instance.

Final thought, why aren't the other nations releasing data on Ison?

What can we do?

Came across this users videos, there are a handful, I'm limited by my cell as always.

Comet Ison Mars Pass Info Please Help Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voO8nNwANoI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ISON INFO DEMAND IT FROM ALL SPACE AGENCIES NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGqF0_N25u4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He speculates they have been removing metals from the mountains to reduce their conductivity, so that their fortresses will be safe during an eminent electrical discharge and not be blown wide open like the grand canyon.

Warns that metal objects will become highly energized in the near future and we need to reconsider everything in our environment. Touching a doorknob could be a grave mistake for instance.

We live in an electric universe. This is a well known fact, despite their attempts at concealing the truth everything revolves around electricity and magnetism.

There is a revolution just beginning in astronomy/cosmology that will rival the one set off by Copernicus and Galileo.  This revolution is based on the growing realization that the cosmos is highly electrical in nature.  It is becoming clear that 99% of the universe is made up not of "invisible matter", but rather, of matter in the plasma state.  Electrodynamic forces in electric plasmas are much stronger than the gravitational force.

http://electric-cosmos.org/planets.htm

Thornhill and other like minded investigators also believe that the monstrous scar across the face of Mars(the canyon called Valles Marineris) was produced by electric arc machining.  The rocks and rubble that are found strewn everywhere across the landscape of Mars are most probably the detritus from this huge excavation.  Just look at the size of that scar!  The Grand Canyon of Arizona would be lost in one small section of it.
There are many visible examples of electrical scarring on Mars.  Electrical scars have characteristics that enable us to distinguish between them and water erosion and/or impact cratering. Venus also exhibits evidence of having been electrically machined.

Presently a debate is occurring among some geologists as to exactly what process formed the Grand Canyon of Arizona.  There is no evidence of where the soil that was removed went!  There is no river delta.  It has all disappeared.  And the Colorado River would have had to flow uphill in order to create the Canyon. Also, no evidence of the "meteor" that formed Arizona's "Meteor Crater" has ever been found.  Were both these scars also formed by electric arc machining?  It is highly likely.  For a detailed description of the problems associated with the accepted explanation of how the Grand Canyon was formed see Wal Thornhill's page.

11/13/2013 9:02:22 PM Astrology Math  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
24, joined Feb. 2011

12/14/2013 6:53:41 PM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

This was an accedential derivation for the basic algorithms for nullifying time and space.

By canceling out the present background energy field, you freeze time, then by entering the proper coordinates you shift into the past or future. Or you could simply teleport to a different location, "instantaneously" to observers but with a slight delay for the traveler.

Entering orbits of all nearby stars and the massive giant stars at the galactic core is essential to traveling vast eons of time. If one were to neglect to input all significant background energy signatures, while traveling they would be exposed to the energy and age instantaneously.

This is why they halted Tesla's free wireless energy over 100 years ago. This is why they keep astrology on the fringe, this is why all modern science is full of holes and makes no sense.

Out timeline has been altered severely... It's no wonder why their is no missing link to be found, our long lost ancestors exist in some forgotten timeline.

[Edited 12/14/2013 6:54:55 PM ]

12/28/2013 10:24:25 AM Astrology Math  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Old scientist talk about: anti-gravity, time-travel, free energy, tesla tech etc.

Yes, you can jump forward or backwards, or parallel to a different location in the same moment. Although you would have to factor in the electronic smog being created, or just time jump in a remote area, then find a normal vehicle to get you where you gotta go.

BEST VIDEO of spiral light over Norway

When you weoponize time travel, the enemy becomes human nature and conflict, manipulation and phycological warfare become mainstream. Descendents try to impose their ideals of a perfect global / universal society upon simple people who are tightly bound by generations of strong family and community instincts.

The present moment of industrial and technological revolutions is a stepping stone into the future where conflict and ignorance become lost words in historic documents.

[Edited 12/28/2013 10:26:08 AM ]