Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

good hookup sites

9 million people today are expected to use apps in their search for like by 2024, with revenues reaching $two. dating in park city utah Just chat with individuals and see where will it lead to, you ll by no means know. Getting true love is more than the apps. best dating site morocco She will be absolutely oblivious to her personal hypocrisy.

adult friend finder hookup

This app will pair utilizes over their preferences in salad. milford dating The user expertise shouldn t be any various, and our editorial selection making is not affected by such links. Early intervention and antiviral treatments can assist individuals with HIV live regular, healthier lives with intimate relationships for numerous years immediately after diagnosis. cityswoon review She co parents a single daughter and sole parents a further.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/24/2013 7:05:34 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
goodguy4u2u2
Plainview, NE
35, joined Nov. 2012

Question for the ladies....do you let more things slide in a relationship when a guy has money. it seems like the woman in my area choose the guys with money, even if they dont treat them with the respect they deserve. i make a pretty descent living, but not the trust fund type. and the ladies always end up with the trust fund type. just looking for a womans prospective

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/25/2013 6:12:17 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
my_world_desire
Omaha, NE
29, joined Mar. 2012

Yes. I agree

5/15/2013 2:42:43 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

christalpistol
Norfolk, NE
30, joined May. 2013

Money should never matter in a relationship should be 50/50 and about love abd respect towards each other

5/15/2013 4:16:26 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

No relationship is ever 50-50 & money does matter 98 to 2 And the 2 are ugly.

5/16/2013 2:55:58 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
mx90
Lincoln, NE
26, joined May. 2013

You can have money and be flashy, and still not get girls or relationships. It comes down mostly to the person with or without the money

5/16/2013 11:07:12 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
mscharliessissy
Holdrege, NE
50, joined Feb. 2013

doesnt matter as long as it is not borrowed or expected

6/3/2013 8:57:35 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

zebrastripes22
Minneapolis, MN
33, joined Jan. 2013

If your in a relationship, It's like a having a contract so it depends on what you agree on from the start. However, if you really love each other it shouldn't madder how broke you are or how much you make.

[Edited 6/3/2013 8:58:12 PM ]

6/4/2013 10:22:56 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Yes it should not matter but no one today has the morle gravity it takes, They just think they do untill they are in a marriage and her guy can't afford the new cubboards, the $600,000.00 house her sister lives in or the 3 new cars & trucks & if the guy buys them anyway for her she woun't stay the debt either. And then throw in the partying & drugs no, no way any of this works today in anyway. But they all want it.

7/6/2013 1:23:30 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
screwmeasap
Plattsmouth, NE
24, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from christalpistol:
Money should never matter in a relationship should be 50/50 and about love abd respect towards each other

Agreed thats what i believe

7/6/2013 1:32:57 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
screwmeasap
Plattsmouth, NE
24, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from magnolia0924:
He uses me for my money and that is not okay.

That is NOT ok. I wouldnt do that to any woman. Id use my money not hers(yours). If i was broke i would do the best for her. The best without asking/stealing any money from her

7/8/2013 8:56:08 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

lovelychaos3
Lincoln, NE
24, joined Jul. 2013

If money matters then she isn't the right girl. I think everything should be 50/50

7/9/2013 12:15:02 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
45, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from lovelychaos3:
If money matters then she isn't the right girl. I think everything should be 50/50

So what if one of them has no money. Can't be 50/50, which would mean money does matter.

7/9/2013 2:01:40 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

I've never ever seen 50-50 in my life other than maybe a meal. You give what you got & take what you get but if it adds up 50/50 I would be shocked, as that could rarely happen but fairytails.

7/10/2013 11:18:03 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
45, joined Jun. 2010

Relationships shouldn't be 50/50, they should be 100/100. At times they will be 20/80 or 60/40 depending on what each other needs, that's how it works. Nothing will ever be 50/50 and shouldn't be. I would hope that when I'm down my significant other would pick up the slack and vice versa.

7/13/2013 11:29:36 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
wallbanger85
Plattsmouth, NE
31, joined Jun. 2013

According to my ex it was the only thing that matter's

7/14/2013 12:44:09 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

hoffman26
Cozad, NE
30, joined Jun. 2013

I'd have to say no because my ex of 9 years cheated on me and left me for 30 year old loser with no job life lives at home with mommy can't even drive do to multiple Duis. He had more time to spend with her because I work and she doesn't shit faced broke and happy I guess lol.

7/15/2013 8:30:02 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

my guess is your ex & the loser are happy on drugs? jmo But I see it all the time. No loss.

7/15/2013 8:39:47 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

bamacowgirl54
Sulligent, AL
63, joined Apr. 2013

Money is not the most important thing in a relationship. Sure if you have it its nice but money isn't everything. Money can't buy love or happiness. I know I was in one of those relationship. I loved him for who he was not for what he could buy me. I turned down new cars, a Harley and a new house.He was one of those people who thought he could get away with anything because he had money. All I wanted was to be able to trust him. Now I am back in Alabama broke but happy and content.

7/15/2013 8:50:47 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
netrkdvr
Columbus, NE
42, joined Feb. 2012

Damn.....sorry to hear that

7/15/2013 8:59:47 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

bamacowgirl54
Sulligent, AL
63, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from netrkdvr:
Damn.....sorry to hear that

It's all good. I am happier now and I am not looking for the guy with money. I do want a man who isn't afraid to work and help pay the bill

The question is...does money matter in a relationship. #1 if I have a man with money who doesn't respect me, treats me bad verses #2 a regular guy who goes to work everyday, loves me and respects me I'll go with #2 anytime.

7/16/2013 11:59:46 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
45, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from bamacowgirl54:
It's all good. I am happier now and I am not looking for the guy with money. I do want a man who isn't afraid to work and help pay the bill

The question is...does money matter in a relationship. #1 if I have a man with money who doesn't respect me, treats me bad verses #2 a regular guy who goes to work everyday, loves me and respects me I'll go with #2 anytime.

7/17/2013 11:37:49 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

I'm thinking the sweetest gal to hit nebraska chat is a bamacowgirl

7/17/2013 9:12:16 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

bamacowgirl54
Sulligent, AL
63, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from stargazzer:
I'm thinking the sweetest gal to hit nebraska chat is a bamacowgirl

Thank you Star

7/17/2013 9:16:52 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
netrkdvr
Columbus, NE
42, joined Feb. 2012

I agree......if only all women felt the same way!

7/23/2013 11:47:43 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

kermit32
York, NE
61, joined Feb. 2009

Money matters in everything.....it is just how you approach it.

7/29/2013 6:05:31 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
divinlj
Wamego, KS
66, joined Jul. 2012

Sounds like you are looking at yhe wrong women. We aren't all that shallow. And some of us haven't done drugs or enjoy partying.

7/30/2013 5:10:27 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
netrkdvr
Columbus, NE
42, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from divinlj:
Sounds like you are looking at yhe wrong women. We aren't all that shallow. And some of us haven't done drugs or enjoy partying.

My kind of lady

8/5/2013 6:17:09 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
mautey
Omaha, NE
40, joined Jul. 2013

I agree that it should not matter but unfortunately it does no matter how in love you are. Its never 50/50 hhowever, you should support One other when things are tight

8/31/2013 10:37:59 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

ms_bberry
Sioux Falls, SD
41, joined Aug. 2013

I personally would never choose to be treated without respect just to have material items.

9/3/2013 7:58:38 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
sharibabe39
Norfolk, NE
44, joined Jul. 2012

It shouldn't but it does.I'm a single mom 2 kids at home . No child support comming in. I would give my whole check to a man knowing the bills were paid and there's fiod on the table and kids had clothes

12/13/2013 8:27:39 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
kfinch007
Lincoln, NE
22, joined Jun. 2012

Money is nice in a relationship but a lot of money shouldn't be essential.

2/13/2014 6:22:36 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

hbguy311
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,422)
Huntington Beach, CA
36, joined Aug. 2010

Let’s crunch some numbers. According to the most recent Census data, the median paycheck for Americans is $26,364, which means half of Americans made more and half made less. If most women can’t see themselves dating a man who makes $26,000 or less, then we have our answer: No, the average man cannot afford a girlfriend.

I found this quote buried in a HuffingtonPost piece rebuffing the advice of a Princeton Alum who suggested that young women must find their husbands in college or else, because at no point in their lives would they ever be surrounded by so many college-educated suitors with bright, well-paying futures ahead of them. The original letter, which you can find here, ended up going viral and it received mixed reviews from both men and women. As it relates to today’s topic, there are two main takeaways. - See more at: http://madamenoire.com/272094/straight-from-his-mouth-can-most-men-really-afford-a-girlfriend/#sthash.5E2hWZFu.dpuf

1. Most men adjust the type of women they date based on their income, among other factors. Men aren’t ignorant of what women prefer in a man. Most men know that although most women aren’t strictly motivated by money, money does motivate them. In other words, if all other factors are equal, a woman is most likely to choose the man pursuing her who makes $126k over the man who makes $26k, and why shouldn’t she? That is a smart choice to make. It sucks to be the well-rounded $26k guy, but in all fairness, if all other factors are equal, a man is most likely to choose a woman with a nice A$$ over a woman with extended back syndrome. It’s superficial, but it is what it is.

Even if they can’t afford a girlfriend, even broke men can usually afford to date. If he puts his mind to it, even a broke guy can scrape together a few dollars here and there to take you on a few dates or create the illusion that he makes more money than he actually does. Most of us know the “rich every two-weeks” guy. These are the guys in VIP every two-weeks when their checks cash, but they spend the remaining 13 days on Club Couch.
This isn’t to say that for some women, “money can’t buy love.” Men who prefer women above their pay grades seek out these types of women. Additionally, in my experience, a number of women will date the potential man over the man that stands before them, which means they’ll give a man, even a broke man, who doesn’t have a lot going for himself in the present a chance if he might have a lot going for himself in the future.

Most men don’t fear settling down as much as they fear settling down with the wrong woman. In regards to income, some men have a legitimate concern that they will “settle” before they reach their peak, and they haven’t had a chance to choose from the best options available to them. This isn’t to say some men won’t choose a woman and rise with her by his side, but I think there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that shows that men (and women) will “upgrade” if they are given the opportunity.

2. Men have no idea what women want, and I’m not sure women do either. Many men struggle with the idea that since women changed they have to change too. It seems like women sought equality with men, but as they moved closer to that goal, they began to look at men as beneath them. For men, the question is why does the rise of women have to be the downfall of men?

It is not that men as a whole are obtaining less education – although they are stagnating – it is the fact that women are obtaining more education than ever before. By 2017, women are projected to earn 64.2% of Associate’s degrees, 59.9% of Bachelor’s degrees, 62.9% of Master’s degrees, and 55.5% of Doctorates. In the Princeton Letter, the author makes a similarly interesting albeit not groundbreaking observation:

Men regularly marry women who are younger, less intelligent, less educated. It’s amazing how forgiving men can be about a woman’s lack of erudition if she is exceptionally pretty. Smart women can’t (shouldn’t) marry men who aren’t at least their intellectual equal.
While perhaps true, this statement seems to suggest that men hunt for “younger, less intelligent, less educated” women as if women are victims of the dating process. Is it unreasonable to assume that maybe women prefer older, more intelligent, more educated men? After all, if they aren’t interested, women have every opportunity to turn down these men’s pursuits. Trust me, plenty of women accomplish the amazing feat of telling a man they’re not interested in “no” every day of the week. The problem with the Princeton Letter, and others like it, is the fact that it prescribes a monolithic solution for a very diverse group, women.

Getting back to the topic at hand, the issue isn’t whether a man can really afford to have a girlfriend. A man simply has to find a woman he can “afford” at the time he can afford to be with her.

WisdomIsMisery aka WIM uses his background as an internal auditor to provide objective, yet opinionated, qualitative and quantitative analysis on life, love, and everything in between. WIM is not a model, a model citizen, or a role model. See more of WIM on his weekly write-ups for SBM, on Twitter @WisdomIsMisery, and Instagram: WisdomIsMisery
- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/272094/straight-from-his-mouth-can-most-men-really-afford-a-girlfriend/#sthash.5E2hWZFu.dpuf

2/14/2014 10:51:15 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
45, joined Jun. 2010

Sounds like another excuse to me. "Boo hoo, I have no money so no girl likes me." Give me a break. Yes, just like men, there are some women like that but not the majority. Keep believing that if it makes you feel better. See how far it gets you.

2/26/2014 2:45:02 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

hbguy311
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,422)
Huntington Beach, CA
36, joined Aug. 2010

2/26/2014 3:30:14 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,926)
Wood River, NE
55, joined Jan. 2014

The only thing money gives you is choices. What's wrong is when you are taken for granted, or for a financial ride. My last one almost bled me dry. Ran up the utilities, her kids didn't do anything to help. I accepted that she was broke. In the first month she helped me save some money {food stamps), but after that is snowballed down hill very quickly. So my money mattered until I didn't have much extra to do things.

2/27/2014 11:33:25 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from lynyrd80:
The only thing money gives you is choices. What's wrong is when you are taken for granted, or for a financial ride. My last one almost bled me dry. Ran up the utilities, her kids didn't do anything to help. I accepted that she was broke. In the first month she helped me save some money {food stamps), but after that is snowballed down hill very quickly. So my money mattered until I didn't have much extra to do things.

You last sentence says it all in todays world, when at that point. Their gone!! or in some case's your gone to stop the bleeding. Corse then the bleeding continues for years.

2/27/2014 12:50:20 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,926)
Wood River, NE
55, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from stargazzer:
You last sentence says it all in todays world, when at that point. Their gone!! or in some case's your gone to stop the bleeding. Corse then the bleeding continues for years.

To make matters worse, they ripped me off, damaged my house and yard. Honestly I want to find someone that understands how money works, and we need to pool our funds together in order to make it work.

3/6/2014 11:07:12 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
regulator518
Omaha, NE
31, joined Jan. 2014

Money is not the only key factor. It should matter to the point bills are paid. Other than that it is just wise spending. If people are nit smart enough for that than the need to suffer. Im not rich by any means. But bills get paid. I have had plenty of chances with very beautiful women. But their maturity changed the outcome there lol.

4/23/2014 6:42:05 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

nwjames84
Lincoln, NE
32, joined Oct. 2011

Money should never matter when it comes to love. Money is to pay bills n love past a life time if its the right women. Im waiting for the right women how cares for me not wants in the bank. But lets work together n make life together great n push eachother to are fullest.

4/27/2014 12:12:31 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
honeystung
Lincoln, NE
30, joined Mar. 2014

It matters in a sense when it comes to the idea of building home and a life together. If a guy told me he didn't work and didn't plan on working I wouldn't date him eff that.

4/27/2014 9:33:13 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
regulator518
Omaha, NE
31, joined Jan. 2014

Ill use myself as a example for this. What if a guy doesnt work but still has income? I recieve disability from the VA. Its still money comming in. Do you say eff that to a guy like that?

4/28/2014 4:38:53 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from wallbanger85:
According to my ex it was the only thing that matter's

Excatly & she is an EX, I would run from any woman that thought life is 50=50 it's not but one day a month if lucky

4/29/2014 11:35:48 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
honeystung
Lincoln, NE
30, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from regulator518:
Ill use myself as a example for this. What if a guy doesnt work but still has income? I recieve disability from the VA. Its still money comming in. Do you say eff that to a guy like that?

Circumstances may have it so certain individuals cannot work so I couldn't hold that against them. I'm saying that if a person was just lazy then I would say eff him.

5/4/2014 9:23:42 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
regulator518
Omaha, NE
31, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from honeystung:
Circumstances may have it so certain individuals cannot work so I couldn't hold that against them. I'm saying that if a person was just lazy then I would say eff him.

that I can understand.

5/9/2014 3:20:06 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
foreveralone9
Columbus, NE
31, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from shadygirl13:
Sounds like another excuse to me. "Boo hoo, I have no money so no girl likes me." Give me a break. Yes, just like men, there are some women like that but not the majority. Keep believing that if it makes you feel better. See how far it gets you.

No, the majority of women will not even think about dating a man who has no money. We live in a time that has a 50% divorce rate because our society no longer cares about the family unit, it's all "me me me" "fashion" glory" "social status" "party hard (which ofc takes money)".

Find me one woman who will date a guy who has no money. Sure they're out there, but they're extremely rare - and by nature, dating sites attracts the rejects and people who aren't willing to settle.

I would wager that the amount of women that would date broke guys is well under 0.5%

6/10/2014 9:16:02 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
ylnats75
Omaha, NE
42, joined May. 2014

Quote from shadygirl13:
Relationships shouldn't be 50/50, they should be 100/100. At times they will be 20/80 or 60/40 depending on what each other needs, that's how it works. Nothing will ever be 50/50 and shouldn't be. I would hope that when I'm down my significant other would pick up the slack and vice versa.

Dead on...

6/11/2014 11:36:41 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
45, joined Jun. 2010

How many guys are there that would date a broke woman? I don't know how many threads I see on here about how woman shouldn't expect a man with money, cars, a home, when they themselves can't bring the same thing to the table.
I've worked for what I have, although it isn't much, and while I don't expect or go after men with money I expect my partner to support themselves the same as I do. I support both my child and myself. I can't say I don't struggle but I do it. I have been in relationships where it ended up with him thinking he was going to live off me. Not gonna happen again.
Honestly, I would feel uncomfortable with someone who had a lot of money. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to be treated every once in awhile but I like to pay my way.

6/11/2014 3:19:34 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
ylnats75
Omaha, NE
42, joined May. 2014

They are so broke, all they have is money!!

6/11/2014 3:31:05 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
ylnats75
Omaha, NE
42, joined May. 2014

Quote from goodguy4u2u2:
Question for the ladies....do you let more things slide in a relationship when a guy has money. it seems like the woman in my area choose the guys with money, even if they dont treat them with the respect they deserve. i make a pretty descent living, but not the trust fund type. and the ladies always end up with the trust fund type. just looking for a womans prospective

If its not money it will be something else!

Best thing is to live your life to the fullest you can, go for your dreams. That's when you will get noticed by the woman you need, not the woman you want...

6/17/2014 12:18:02 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
foreveralone9
Columbus, NE
31, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from shadygirl13:
How many guys are there that would date a broke woman?

Considerably more than the other way around.

9/29/2014 1:53:42 AM Does money matter in a relationship  
woman_4_woman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Omaha, NE
29, joined Jun. 2014

Yes money matters in a relationship.

10/5/2014 1:02:00 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
urhoneyz
Gothenburg, NE
49, joined Nov. 2012

I have a honest and been there done it answer no no no I stay in a marriage due to the money wont lie not proud of it but I did..I wanted my kids to have it all stuff I couldn't give them on my own and not for sure well I know that was wrong but when my daughter came to me and said she couldn't take it anymore we was gone.. I do wish that my eldest would have a hell of a lot more respect for me now and if I stayed maybe she would have or maybe that's why after all these yrs I cant believe the pain I caused them both I guess...I love them now and have nothing but my kids and family and that is what should've been my first thought now what my kids would get and wouldn't get with out him and his family..........

10/11/2014 2:33:55 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
bitty64
North Platte, NE
52, joined Dec. 2013

Christalpistol you have a great outlook!

10/30/2014 11:07:10 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

No

11/5/2014 9:15:20 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
1312n42
Elkhorn, NE
60, joined Apr. 2014

Yes it sure does. If I make money my guy better do as well as me or better.

12/7/2014 9:55:29 PM Does money matter in a relationship  

rava330
Omaha, NE
63, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from 1312n42:

12/8/2014 1:47:08 AM Does money matter in a relationship  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,463)
Omaha, NE
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from 1312n42:

Same for the gal.

12/11/2014 11:01:53 PM Does money matter in a relationship  
mboots31
Albion, NE
35, joined Jun. 2014

Huh money I worked 12hours everyday and had nothing to show for it except a ex wife who thinks its great to get child support off of a high income year.
Walked out the door after graduating college after she cleaned the house out.
Then chased her own sister out of her house and took her husband.
No I dont think money matters.
I think being a b*tch matters the most it strokes their ego just to flaunt it because they didn't put in the time to make it themselves other than laying on their backs!