Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide flint

When it comes to on line Jewish weddings, JDate is responsible for matching more than 50 % of these couples. single ladies in bethlehem Check our Enable pages for profile content material standards. Either way, make positive to inform them ahead of any sexual get in touch with. doublelist tampa florida Exploring these subjects just before dating can be helpful in evaluating what feels comfortable to you.

anon hookup

You could not take into consideration all of these to be individual finance connected queries, but if you listen carefully you ll start to put together a image of their revenue story. sarasota jewish singles Now, Bumble empowers users to connect with self confidence no matter whether dating, networking, or meeting pals on the internet. Please let up to 5 days for delivery. megapersonals toronto Victoria, an on the net marketer, says she is pretty fussy but has persevered and says it s attainable to find high quality matches on line and she s now capable to determine them swiftly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/28/2013 6:00:32 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Was up a few nights ago and saw a silly Jerry Springer show.... "Whats your Baggage?" (or something like that).

I mean we are all here and have some kind Of baggage. Just wondering who knows their own self....and can admit it?

In other words this place is as dead as late night TV!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/29/2013 12:46:18 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

I watch Baggage quite often, I find it rather entertaining. Actually it is usually on in the background while I play on my laptop.

3/29/2013 12:49:26 AM Are you feeling yourself?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

I've never seen the show. I do, however, know what my baggage is. Some things I can, and will change. Some things I can, but won't change. Some things I just say to heck with it. I guess the worst baggage is not giving a damn whether I get rid of the baggage or not cause I don't care. LOL

3/29/2013 5:11:19 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Could be your worst enemy?

Might be your best friend?

All together that means is that what is making or breaking any hopes or continued relationship/s?

3/29/2013 7:15:09 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from topendstuff:
Was up a few nights ago and saw a silly Jerry Springer show.... "Whats your Baggage?" (or something like that).

I mean we are all here and have some kind Of baggage. Just wondering who knows their own self....and can admit it?

In other words this place is as dead as late night TV!

I am finding this post totally ironic this morning... I have tons of baggage it seems and it has cost me not only relationships but friendships too. My baggage is so heavy that it has even caused me to change physically from the stress and heartache and not dealing with it well. But I DO know it. Am completely honest about it. Willing to admit it... Ironic part about all this is yesterday I decided it was time to do something about it and in feeling like shouting at the world I actually even changed my profile to be honest about my baggage from the start. Not likely to be getting any more dates any time soon. But suppose that is okay too.

3/29/2013 9:55:14 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from dontjinxme:
I am finding this post totally ironic this morning... I have tons of baggage it seems and it has cost me not only relationships but friendships too. My baggage is so heavy that it has even caused me to change physically from the stress and heartache and not dealing with it well. But I DO know it. Am completely honest about it. Willing to admit it... Ironic part about all this is yesterday I decided it was time to do something about it and in feeling like shouting at the world I actually even changed my profile to be honest about my baggage from the start. Not likely to be getting any more dates any time soon. But suppose that is okay too.

Hmmmmm Now you got me curious. Going to go and take a look. Whether you mind or not!

3/29/2013 10:48:01 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from dontjinxme:

I just read your profile. Looks like you know what you need to do and where you would like to go. Dont give up. Be strong you can do it

3/29/2013 11:22:05 AM Are you feeling yourself?  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

Aye, lol I looked too. But yeah, I don't think what you said on there would scare anyone away. Just sounds like open honesty to me.

I certainly know my baggage. And it probably WILL keep me from talking to plenty of people and giving them consideration that I might otherwise would have. Either that or it just keeps me from bothering saying anything to the ones who probably won't even give me the time of day, anyways. One or the other, haha. Guess after feeling like I practically bent over backwards in my last relationship to try to keep someone happy and realizing that what I DIDN'T still have to offer was more important than WHO I was has left me somewhat jaded and cynical, and not quite so willing to bend over backwards quite so far next time around. I find myself checking people out on here, reading what they have to say, and then saying "Bah, that b*tch probably just wants to get laid and get a shit ton of cash blown on her."

I don't know, we'll see I suppose. My two major things are right now I spend a LOT of time working two jobs, and despite it I'm not a damned money pit because I need to be putting that crap back towards accomplishing a few things.

3/29/2013 5:04:55 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Aww, thanks guys!! I needed kind words today!!

My real-estate agent called saying he already knows someone looking for my house (acre horse property with barn, 4 bedroom, big garage). So now a little nervous that it is all gonna happen to fast. My son graduates end of May, so hopin to stay til at least then... But I am also relieved and excited about making the decision to let it go. What happens after that is still a mystery and that is kind of exciting too!!

House selling will be a big piece of luggage dropped!! Woo Hoo!! To letting baggage go!!

3/30/2013 9:23:22 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

I have been doing this dating cauraucha for too long. Been bitten a few too many times. I would say that if my "weird shit-o-meter" gets above 5% I get a little snippy.

Very tired of heading full steam ahead into a brick wall at the end of the alley.

Short version..... TRUST!

3/30/2013 9:36:29 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
ihatenamingmyse
Ogden, UT
29, joined Mar. 2013

Trust indeed.

3/31/2013 8:08:38 PM Are you feeling yourself?  

jsthngn
Morgan, UT
45, joined Feb. 2013

I read your profile where your coming from. I really admire you for putting all out there! most people don't have the courage that you have!

4/1/2013 8:33:21 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from jsthngn:
I read your profile where your coming from. I really admire you for putting all out there! most people don't have the courage that you have!

"Putting it all out there."

That is something that really scares me. To do just that will be like enticing more of the last chance I had at getting off of these date sites.

Only for Xmas time activities and then gone. What a user!

Just another in a long line of messing around. And console myself with only one word.... NEXT!

4/7/2013 11:58:09 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
cbrxxman
West Jordan, UT
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from dontjinxme:

That's brave to admit and a good start good luck.

4/11/2013 1:02:42 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Thanks cbr!!!

4/24/2013 4:13:30 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

I'm feeling myself right now.

4/24/2013 4:26:49 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

(((smacks forehead)))

Leave it to you Rick! WTH are you? You still in Montana? Come home, lets go fishing!!

4/24/2013 4:29:18 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

I'm still in Colstrip, Montana.

4/24/2013 4:54:02 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

(sing sing)

...Wont you meet me in Montana. I wanna see the mountains in your eyes. I have had more of this life then I can handle so meet me under that big Montana sky...

(sing sing)

4/24/2013 6:36:29 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from rick0123:
I'm feeling myself right now.

4/24/2013 7:04:27 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from imsnapkin:
Good idea... I'm going fishing.

I wanna go... But just got ordered bed rest. I got walking amonia... WTF?

4/24/2013 7:35:23 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from dontjinxme:
I wanna go... But just got ordered bed rest. I got walking amonia... WTF?

'possible' walking amonia (sp?) or broncitis. Gotta rest n go back Monday for xrays and more blood work if not feeling better.

4/24/2013 7:41:39 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

That is totally sour!

And the bills keep marching in on you.

4/24/2013 7:55:32 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from topendstuff:
That is totally sour!

And the bills keep marching in on you.

I dont get it... Maybe I should put my phone down...

@snap:
I am to tired to sleep and dont have any good movies. I really wanna finish packing the game room instead.

4/25/2013 7:19:37 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from dontjinxme:
'possible' walking amonia (sp?) or broncitis. Gotta rest n go back Monday for xrays and more blood work if not feeling better.

Gotta rest? Need to go to work to earn money. Need to pay the Dr. bill with said money. Gotta live somehow (natural gas, electric, food, car, gasoline, more Dr. bills, insurance....

And Gotta rest? How?

Or are these things all taken care of some how?

4/25/2013 7:51:56 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from topendstuff:
Gotta rest? Need to go to work to earn money. Need to pay the Dr. bill with said money. Gotta live somehow (natural gas, electric, food, car, gasoline, more Dr. bills, insurance....

And Gotta rest? How?

Or are these things all taken care of some how?

I do not have a magic bank account nor a sugar daddy nor a trust fund... I do work and live paycheck to paycheck. But I really am feeling quite misserable so thinking at least for today I will take the advice and get some extra rest.

But in the end it will be okay. My house is going on the market soon so as I can hopefully, finally be able to have a little more then living paycheck to paycheck.

My baby also graduates highschool here in a few weeks. He will be able to then work full time and carry his own medical insurance, this too will
lift a huge financial burdon being as
he is type 1 diabetic.

So at this point in life, one day off might actually be more good then harm...
X

4/25/2013 3:37:06 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from imsnapkin:
Hmmmmmm... need some movies?

Thanks!! I think I will stick with netflix though. With the mess everything is in right now I'd likely forget to return them. I think I should join hoarders annonomus. Why does it always sneak up on ya til you get ready to move?

4/25/2013 4:18:58 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

I worked pretty sick today I hear you... paycheck to
Paycheck. I watch Netflix too I don't have cable. Never the less I'm in good spirits today regardless of how I'm feeling.

4/25/2013 9:31:13 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from dontjinxme:
I do not have a magic bank account nor a sugar daddy nor a trust fund... I do work and live paycheck to paycheck. But I really am feeling quite misserable so thinking at least for today I will take the advice and get some extra rest.

But in the end it will be okay. My house is going on the market soon so as I can hopefully, finally be able to have a little more then living paycheck to paycheck.

My baby also graduates highschool here in a few weeks. He will be able to then work full time and carry his own medical insurance, this too will
lift a huge financial burdon being as
he is type 1 diabetic.

So at this point in life, one day off might actually be more good then harm...
X

Yep. Gotta weigh things out and sort through the mess. Hopefully make the best decision.

5/18/2013 2:08:04 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Three panels of blood work later and still no explanation, I am still feeling sick a lot of days. Starting to look to alternative medicine to treat fibro mialga which seems to be the most logical with so many sysmptoms and nothing showing up in the blood work. Keeping my fingers crossed...

House is officially on the market now though so feeling like I am in the home stretch of getting some relief from some of the stress at least.

Hope you are all well!!

5/19/2013 12:50:55 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
49, joined May. 2013

I'm becoming convinced more and more that the natural way is the way to go. I think that nutrition is so much more important than we ever dreamed it was. It's hard to change from eating the Standard American Diet to eating more whole foods, though.

5/19/2013 2:27:02 AM Are you feeling yourself?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,745)
Provo, UT
51, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from dontjinxme:
Three panels of blood work later and still no explanation, I am still feeling sick a lot of days. Starting to look to alternative medicine to treat fibro mialga which seems to be the most logical with so many sysmptoms and nothing showing up in the blood work. Keeping my fingers crossed...

House is officially on the market now though so feeling like I am in the home stretch of getting some relief from some of the stress at least.

Hope you are all well!!

My sister has fibro mialga I don't know if your on any kind of medication for it but she is taking Neurontin and I am taking the same medication for my Diabetic Neuropathy hope you figure out how to get past all the pain and feel better soon.

5/19/2013 2:23:02 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
cbrxxman
West Jordan, UT
49, joined Jul. 2012

Am I feeling myself a little personal don't you think lol ?

5/21/2013 5:54:36 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Yep. Kind of personal if you have a limited vision of the topic.

5/21/2013 9:02:31 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Hey Top!! Hows it going? Sorry I was so off topic on your thread... lol... :-"

Feel a little silly about it now, but also greatful for the kind words of encouragement, so thanks for letting me stay.

On topic... Me and my baggage have had a nice break. I feel more at peace with the current state of life and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I havent found work out of state and about to sign a year lease on a place in Ogden. My son decided to stay here to finish his associates degree, since all 8 of the college credits he is graduating high school with are from Weber Tech. So I have at least a year to figure things out now, without the stress of the big house and barn and drain on the budget, with the mortage I can no longer afford because of lay offs over the last two years. Letting baggage go feels so amazing!!

And way, enjoy the day!!

XO

[Edited 5/21/2013 9:03:45 AM ]

5/21/2013 1:30:31 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from gypsiegirly:
My sister has fibro mialga I don't know if your on any kind of medication for it but she is taking Neurontin and I am taking the same medication for my Diabetic Neuropathy hope you figure out how to get past all the pain and feel better soon.

I am not on any meds. I am working on finding the right essential oils to treat my symptoms, but havent been diagnosed with fibro mialga or anything for that matter. All they have done is ruled out what it is not. And it is not anything that leaves traces in the blood.

Sorry to hear about your neuropathy. I dread the day my son starts to have problems. He tries really hard but it really is only a matter of time something comes up. Are you type 1 or 2?

5/21/2013 7:31:37 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from dontjinxme:
Hey Top!! Hows it going? Sorry I was so off topic on your thread... lol... :-"

Feel a little silly about it now, but also greatful for the kind words of encouragement, so thanks for letting me stay.

On topic... Me and my baggage have had a nice break. I feel more at peace with the current state of life and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I havent found work out of state and about to sign a year lease on a place in Ogden. My son decided to stay here to finish his associates degree, since all 8 of the college credits he is graduating high school with are from Weber Tech. So I have at least a year to figure things out now, without the stress of the big house and barn and drain on the budget, with the mortage I can no longer afford because of lay offs over the last two years. Letting baggage go feels so amazing!!

And way, enjoy the day!!

XO

NP! You hit the nail on the head. Just trying to get people to see themselves for who and what they are to the outside world.

We now have two of your issues out in the open. Here is one of mine....

I have been used by women throughout my life that there has been some armor installed. It can be penetrated. The right person, place and time. It can happen. But not over night! Kind of grouchy, on the exterior. I am here solely for being an eternal optimistic pessimist. Waiting for the cat to walk across their keyboard at the right moment and send a message to me from the right person, just aint working none to well!

5/22/2013 2:29:43 AM Are you feeling yourself?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,745)
Provo, UT
51, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from dontjinxme:
I am not on any meds. I am working on finding the right essential oils to treat my symptoms, but havent been diagnosed with fibro mialga or anything for that matter. All they have done is ruled out what it is not. And it is not anything that leaves traces in the blood.

Sorry to hear about your neuropathy. I dread the day my son starts to have problems. He tries really hard but it really is only a matter of time something comes up. Are you type 1 or 2?

I am type 2 I do alright since I started on the meds it has helped me a lot plus exercise is a great help I find if I can walk at least 4 times a week then I feel much better now finding the time between school and work that's the problem.

5/22/2013 2:16:30 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from topendstuff:
NP! You hit the nail on the head. Just trying to get people to see themselves for who and what they are to the outside world.

We now have two of your issues out in the open. Here is one of mine....

I have been used by women throughout my life that there has been some armor installed. It can be penetrated. The right person, place and time. It can happen. But not over night! Kind of grouchy, on the exterior. I am here solely for being an eternal optimistic pessimist. Waiting for the cat to walk across their keyboard at the right moment and send a message to me from the right person, just aint working none to well!

Issues of the heart being neglected, by ones who are suppose to protect it, resulting in wall building (or 'armor instalation' ) is not a stranger to me. These are the kinds of things that weigh a soul, creates baggage and ultimately can keep us from opening up to be in that right place, at the right moment, to make that right connection.

Getting sick and not having an easy explanation of fixing it, has really made me stop and take notice of what I need to be happy and ultimately healthy... There is hope! And I am confident there is for you too!

XO

5/22/2013 5:25:34 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Too many "right"s there. I need a map for the correct turns here and there.

5/22/2013 10:12:01 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from topendstuff:
Too many "right"s there. I need a map for the correct turns here and there.

If you ever find a map you'll have to share! LOL.... I dont believe there is such a thing.... Dreams, desires, ambitions and plan dumb luck...

5/23/2013 8:11:49 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Someone has GOT to have a little extra "plain old dumb luck" laying around!

6/7/2013 6:54:26 PM Are you feeling yourself?  

stillsher
Sandy, UT
62, joined Sep. 2012

hello here group! I have read some of your messages and I am glad to say that after many years I can have my baggage from my past gone! I know there will always be some but for those of you who are still struggling please realize that time does heal.

Sherry

6/8/2013 4:30:42 AM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Hmmmmm The residual of the baggage is good in some ways. But if it is a monster that can and does surface from time to time is bad.

All can deal with different types of baggage too. Another person's junk is another's treasure?

6/10/2013 3:03:06 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

6/10/2013 7:30:44 PM Are you feeling yourself?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Thanks Rick. But that is not the point here.

But since it is here, I am wondering "what" it is you make eye contact with?