Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight hookup

I thought that if I didn t give my man sex, he would appear for it elsewhere. men seeking men ogden Otherwise, it can appear like an unnecessary try to creep them out. Investigation Edition Intelligent market place study surveys that uncover actionable insights. listcrawler sac This will make a flow of fascinating conversations and will also assist you figure out each and every other s likes and dislikes.

private delight login

And you will have higher success price. weatherford dating Take two methods forward and you re standing inside our tiny kitchen, which is L shaped and opens off the lengthy side onto the living area where the man who s returning me to myself is now seated. When I got back to my home in London, we decided we wanted to give a lengthy distance connection a try. xbellaox facebook Each folks will have to be willing to answer them honestly (This does not definitely function properly if you just shrug and say, I dunno ).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/7/2013 6:15:37 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I feel it should be inhumane to cluster people so closely together, in any subdivision or enclosure. People deserve to have room to breath, however the development of the majority of living spaces is premeditated to maximize profits.

I feel we should live in spacious nieborhoods, where people can connect and interact with the living environment in their own way.

I've slowly begun to shape a small peice of my families land into a park type setting, with a vegtable garden and fruit trees scattered around. Childhood friends and new comers who bonded with the rest of us have slowly become a big family.

They gather and play simple games, listen to music, and can enjoy coming home. We don't have to escape to some secluded resort, or get a pass to some park, we can just live out in the open freely.

If neighborhoods were deliberately designed to give people a place to connect with, occupants would probably love it so much they would never leave. Which means stability.

Complemented with a possible farming economy developing locally with fresh organic produce, the overall health would improve.

The natural way of life at home would shift the overall perception and emotional state of people into a calm and positive state, having control over their small peice of the world.

If communities were held to a higher standard of living, life everywhere could be so much simpler.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/8/2013 9:14:48 AM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

who decides the 'higher standard' and who holds communities to this 'higher standard'? government? police? military?

4/8/2013 1:40:15 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

People are capable of designing their own reality, it's just not everyone has the tools or the time and energy.

I'm in a rare position to provide a safe haven for my community.

JFK once said, ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

I reject his line of thinking.

Government employees can dwell on how they can help the country.

Individuals can focus upon their own lives and their own communities. It's the only way they can appriciate them.

Funny thing though, the more I do, the more the rest of my community wants to help. We don't need prisoners picking up our streets anymore, we take care of ourselves and look out for each other.

If you always treat a child like a child, they will remain as a child. If you always treat people like incompetent criminals, they will remain that way, forced to obey and do the things against their own free will.

All of our progress has only been a testimony to deception and control, countless lives have been wasted away for a few to live like gods, while generation after generation slips deeper and deeper into darkness having no stable influence in their lives.

4/11/2013 7:19:44 AM Standards of living  

bigolbear61
Yakima, WA
55, joined Dec. 2012

Im a government imployee and work in a waist water plant as a mechanic, and havn;t seen a raise in pay or bennafits igoing on 7 years and have a small farm 10 miles from the nearest town,,,, my frends come out and we bbq and have target practice partys,,,, no alcohal alowd till the shooting done.
Not all government employees bow to the city progressive phalosify, thats media hyp and will argue that point for my self, cant speak for all,, and no I dont vote Democrat like the unions want I am a free thinker. dont bundle us all in the same mold

4/11/2013 9:49:32 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

By government employees I was refering to decision makers..

I guess as a lower level employee you could just make sure the actions they have you performing are genuinely helping the earth and all life.

One thing I have with the water companies is their use of floride. It pacifies people and desensitize's them.

4/12/2013 8:18:34 AM Standards of living  

bigolbear61
Yakima, WA
55, joined Dec. 2012

I work in waste water and they even got away from chlorine for dissenfectant for the treated water going to the river, they use UV light that kills any bugs in the water.
I dont think they are useing floride heir. even when the city voters voted for it,,, Its to exspensive but not sure thats a different plant,,,, we as a waist water plant have recieved oustanding awards for state and federal water compliance so I guess we are doing somthing right LOL

4/12/2013 11:10:49 AM Standards of living  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

do you have an opinion on organic fruits and vegetables vs non organic.

I've heard the pros and cons (that its a con for more expensive), if you have an opinion, I'd like to hear it?

There is a woman where I work that is a most recent acquintance...she could talk about this 'Monsanto' company allllllll day long, and its not good.

I'd like to here what you have to say.

Thanks.

4/12/2013 11:46:52 AM Standards of living  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from jediknight2003:
I feel it should be inhumane to cluster people so closely together, in any subdivision or enclosure. People deserve to have room to breath, however the development of the majority of living spaces is premeditated to maximize profits.

I feel we should live in spacious nieborhoods, where people can connect and interact with the living environment in their own way.

If neighborhoods were deliberately designed to give people a place to connect with, occupants would probably love it so much they would never leave. Which means stability.

Complemented with a possible farming economy developing locally with fresh organic produce, the overall health would improve.

The natural way of life at home would shift the overall perception and emotional state of people into a calm and positive state, having control over their small peice of the world.

If communities were held to a higher standard of living, life everywhere could be so much simpler.

If you do look at the history of this country, our houses and property have grown in size. May not grow too much in some cities. Still it use to be about 20 people living into a small apartment till cars and roads became affordable and people started to move out of the city.

Price for any homes is determine on how many people are after that spot. Take New York City, the price living there is higher then the rule parts of the state. Because many people want to live there, much want to be close to work. The market plays a part in that.

However, much of the high price of homes is due to government sticking their noise in. Not only have government set price floors and ceilings on things, encourage building in flood zone with policies like the Nation Flood Insurance, the government has played a part in the rising coast of homes and the housing bubble. We got the idea everyone needs to own a home and owning a home will improve people. It resulted in the government using rules and regulation that force banks to give housing loans to people that could not afford it.

Still, there have been times that the government did the right thing. One is homesteading which usually lets a person gain land with little to no cost as long as they make improvements on that land. Now some people got their nice homes by building most of it themselves. Of course this does take a lot of time.

Even though those in government that make the rules think that everyone wants the same and try to make things as they say “fair” in the end they create more problems. Many people that come to America believe that America does not pressure you to live a short of life, which anyone can choose to live a life they decided upon. This does mean that some choose to live under a bridge and some in a palace like house.

It is best that there some space between homes to allow for privacy, some will scarf ice that for other thing and apartment and subdivision will still be around.

4/12/2013 12:24:12 PM Standards of living  

bigolbear61
Yakima, WA
55, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from deneez:
do you have an opinion on organic fruits and vegetables vs non organic.

I've heard the pros and cons (that its a con for more expensive), if you have an opinion, I'd like to hear it?

There is a woman where I work that is a most recent acquintance...she could talk about this 'Monsanto' company allllllll day long, and its not good.

I'd like to here what you have to say.

Thanks.

Monsanto Is a corrupt big ag industy that has hurt alot of small famly farmers and have contaminated our food supply for big proffits with GMO'S and GROWTH hormones and anti biotics in meat,dairy and polty and many of there top brass have gotten placed in the USDA and push there agenda through that buracracy.
as for organic, there is some validity to it problem is that the rules are so lax that in many cases (not all) your spending more for not and just have to pick and choose your contious,,
I one senario the manure that they use as organic fertalizer instead of synthetic does not take in to the account of the chemicals,steriods,groath hormenes or anti-biotics in the manure,,,, some of the lables of organic is a gimmic for higher cost and proffits but not all.
all one can do is do the reserch and ingage the BS filter and do the best you want to do even wild game is tainted from some of the crops they eat in some areas and soy is toxic from what I have learnd and it mostly GMO.
just a little of what I have learnd over the years but its a balanced learning in progress

4/13/2013 1:01:19 AM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from bigolbear61:
I work in waste water and they even got away from chlorine for dissenfectant for the treated water going to the river, they use UV light that kills any bugs in the water.
I dont think they are useing floride heir. even when the city voters voted for it,,, Its to exspensive but not sure thats a different plant,,,, we as a waist water plant have recieved oustanding awards for state and federal water compliance so I guess we are doing somthing right LOL

My dad came down here from Illinois and Ohio, and for a time he owned the water company. He said the water was so clean he didn't even need any chemicals... It passed all the test so he left it out.

Now we drink distilled water, I cringe when I drink a glass from a restraunt.

Organic foods are the way to go, real natural nutrition.

Microwaving your food is about the same as buying GMO's in case you didn't know... It reorganizes the molecules on a molecular level and leaves them too distorted to be interpreted by living things.

I'd like to make my own water filter like I've seen off of those survivor shows, to filter rain water off my rooftop, just to have set up in advance... You never know, ya know?

4/13/2013 8:34:33 AM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdvJOF-2mm0

4/13/2013 10:08:22 AM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

We bought one of those zero water filters a while back, and it came with this little electric tester.

Typically the reading at the faucet was 170 to 210 ppm. After running through the filter it was 0.

I used the tester on the water we refill our jugs with from the store, it reads 0 ppm.

I tested a cup of rain water one day that just happened to gather when I left a cup out on my porch. Guess what it measured?

Zero parts per million.

4/14/2013 9:42:07 AM Standards of living  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from bigolbear61:
Monsanto Is a corrupt big ag industy that has hurt alot of small famly farmers and have contaminated our food supply for big proffits with GMO'S and GROWTH hormones and anti biotics in meat,dairy and polty and many of there top brass have gotten placed in the USDA and push there agenda through that buracracy.
as for organic, there is some validity to it problem is that the rules are so lax that in many cases (not all) your spending more for not and just have to pick and choose your contious,,
I one senario the manure that they use as organic fertalizer instead of synthetic does not take in to the account of the chemicals,steriods,groath hormenes or anti-biotics in the manure,,,, some of the lables of organic is a gimmic for higher cost and proffits but not all.
all one can do is do the reserch and ingage the BS filter and do the best you want to do even wild game is tainted from some of the crops they eat in some areas and soy is toxic from what I have learnd and it mostly GMO.
just a little of what I have learnd over the years but its a balanced learning in progress

thank you. I have never thought much about this type of thing before but it only goes to affirm we will be what we eat. How many persons have gotten sick from the foods they eat, we are already aware of conditions where the water is undrinkable.

interesting, again thanx.

4/14/2013 10:49:32 AM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

with all the bad water and food we live longer, healthier lives than ever before. who'dathunkit?

4/14/2013 11:07:52 AM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from prettypeasy:
OMG! Forget everything I ever thought man was. This is not what I made my children for... I think I should quit looking at youtube....

The third generation was found to be infertile after using GMOs in the video...

Is it wrong for a partner to slowly poison their lover to death unknowingly?

4/14/2013 3:59:26 PM Standards of living  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

One is responsible for their own standard of living, aren't they OP?

4/14/2013 8:34:18 PM Standards of living  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

OP, while space for all would be great and wonderful, we also need farmland, march lands, forest etc. If everyone lived in the country on 20 acres, there would be no more land for anything else. As for those in sub's. I would image that the person who lives there, moved there on their accord and for a purpose. Subs do offer benefits as well as draw backs.

4/16/2013 4:32:17 PM Standards of living  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

From what I understand, government is granted its power by the people that is governed by it. The people SHOULD be the ones' calling the shots, sadly .. the people would rather remain ignorant and complacent as this is EASIER than educating themselves and working together.

Ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery, war is peace.

If we choose to live under oligarchical rule then we are to blame, if we choose to live under our own standards then we are to blame.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

4/17/2013 11:52:51 AM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from revolve:
From what I understand, government is granted its power by the people that is governed by it. The people SHOULD be the ones' calling the shots, sadly .. the people would rather remain ignorant and complacent as this is EASIER than educating themselves and working together.

Ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery, war is peace.

If we choose to live under oligarchical rule then we are to blame, if we choose to live under our own standards then we are to blame.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

We need politics to become an open discussion, online. Where we have our freedom to interject and change the course of our lives effortlessly.

The simplest way is to become a unified, self aware globe focusing upon preserving life and the earth, at peace with one another.

We don't live in 2D

What is your purpose in life?
First will be last / last will be first

Reflection
live . evil

3D

love .
evo l
ve
4D

4/17/2013 12:15:19 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Man tries to fix life, as of everything is out of place...

We must realize that we are eternal spirits, and we choose to incarnate into this place and time just to master that life's teachings.

No one else is going to live your life for you.

However man's manipulations created distortions with our original plans as spirits... We were no longer able to incarnate and blossom along side our twin flames.

So how does one bridge the gap, reconnecting the physical world with the spiritual world of premeditated perfection?

We are the offspring of an extera dementional reality that's been altered repeadiy. Eventually man becomes the creators of life itself.

4/23/2013 11:40:03 AM Standards of living  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

This is all kind of funny.

Monsanto creates genetically modified crops that are superior to native crops in some respects. For example their soybean fields can be sprayed with weed killer to eliminate weeds and increase yeilds without killing the beans. There is no nutritional difference in "natural" and genetically modified versions.

The real crux of the issue is that they also developed another genetic modification that pisses farmers off. The seeds from modified crops are designed so they won't spout. Therefore to plant those special crops you have to buy new seeds from Mansanto every year. Monsanto designed that in to protect their research investment. Holding some back for planting doesn't work.

Ever try to get tomato seeds from a store bought Wal-Mart type tomato to spout? Even seeds out of a can of "stewed tomatoes" won't today. They used to, but not today. In Europe before the advent of genetically modified plants you used to see tomato plants growing in the corn fields because they processed human waste into fertilizer and the tomato seeds survived all of that and still grew. Crops are modified today to produce a lot of yield and fruits that can be transported long distances without spoiling and nearly all have that pesky "don't reproduce" gene.

That is where "organic" or "Heirloom" seeds come in. They are not modified and seeds produced by the crop will usually grow vigorously year after year. Home gardeners love that because they can have relialbe crops year after year without buying new seeds. On a commercial scale that doesn't work well, though. For example, if we had to use "organic" corn to make ethanol it would be prohibitively expensive. Corn without the genetic modifications is very expensive to grow.

Aside from all that I think everyone should brush up on gardening and preserving and storing what they grow. When you do you should make sure to buy "Heirloom" seeds so you can save seeds for the next season. The reason is that today we cannot feed everyone without resorting to commercial agriculture. There are too many people and not enough traditional family farms. 90% of our population lives in cities. Most of them don't have the space or knowledge to grow and preserve their own food.

I worked in commercial agriculture for years. Commercial agriculture is dependent on banking and loans to operate. Most family farms are dependent on that, too. If the economy or banking system fails they won't have the money to sustain their operations and the food spigot will be turned off. If that happens there won't be any food to buy within a very short time, perhaps days. People will literally starve, except those that grow their own food.

That's a problem too, though. The people without any are goning to come try to take yours. Think you can protect and defend it? That's another subject entirely, but interesting to consider.

4/23/2013 11:02:01 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

This is why we need an independent branch, or way of life that's loosely connected to modern life. One that can stand the test if time. We need consciously aware communities.

You do not build your house on shifting sand. Our whole economy and country is centered upon "shifting sand."

4/24/2013 8:28:46 AM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

well as the sand shifts the country's standard of living continues to improve. during the twentieth century alone our life expectancy has doubled.

4/24/2013 10:10:18 AM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

And yet we are sinking hopelessly into debt, as they just keep printing more money to solve their problems.

4/24/2013 11:18:24 AM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

are you hijacking your own thread from the topic 'standard of living' to debt/equity ratio???

4/24/2013 11:55:07 AM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
are you hijacking your own thread from the topic 'standard of living' to debt/equity ratio???

Are you completely ignorant to the fact that changing one aspect of your life can effect another part of your life?

I seek lasting solutions that give people strength and freedom. So I had to begin from the ground up and reconsider our entire way of life.

You for example, maybe if you had choosen a different path besides that of a pilot you would have been able to form a lasting relationship with a woman. Considering your position, the only feasible companion would have been a stewardess who traveled with you on every flight.

It's completely irrational to think you can hold a deep bond without being there for someone, just like these guys who get married then sign up for the army. All they do is wind up paying child support and creating a bunch of fatherless children growing up in broken homes.

Today we all focus more on money than on what it takes to build a family. In the end we realize we wasted our lives away just working for strangers and never really getting to know anyone.

4/24/2013 1:00:00 PM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

so now you're going to inform all of us here about relationships i've had with stewardess'? is there anything else that you know not a f**king thing about you'd care to discuss? i do love it when a thead becomes all about me.

4/24/2013 1:09:42 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
so now you're going to inform all of us here about relationships i've had with stewardess'? is there anything else that you know not a f**king thing about you'd care to discuss? i do love it when a thead becomes all about me.

It's not about you, it's about your perspective. It's about understanding why your closed minded view can't comprehend a simple, thought out solution.

I'm simply pointing out the fact that there is no stability in our lives, and it's destroying the earth and our lives.

4/24/2013 2:59:00 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
i do love it when a thead becomes all about me.

You do realize I had to use your very life as an example because you were unwilling to look and consider my other explanations.

When people refuse to see the truth in a creative, openminded fashion, I'm forced to look within them and show the same patterns and events unfolding within their own lives. Think of it as recycling.

This way they don't have to learn anything new, they've already been through the experiences and know the truth, they just have yet to put it into words and become aware of it.

I'm fortunate enough to have no life at all and be able to clear my mind and reflect upon human development and nature. I'm aware that if we already had all the answers we wouldn't be in need of a change.

Change is a weak word, we need a transformation. We need to become something else entirely.

4/25/2013 12:40:40 PM Standards of living  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

you know nothing of my 'very life'.

5/7/2013 6:40:22 PM Standards of living  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

5/7/2013 7:43:12 PM Standards of living  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

You do realize I had to use your very life as an example because you were unwilling to look and consider my other explanations.

When people refuse to see the truth in a creative, openminded fashion, I'm forced to look within them and show the same patterns and events unfolding within their own lives. Think of it as recycling.

This way they don't have to learn anything new, they've already been through the experiences and know the truth, they just have yet to put it into words and become aware of it.

I'm fortunate enough to have no life at all and be able to clear my mind and reflect upon human development and nature. I'm aware that if we already had all the answers we wouldn't be in need of a change.

Change is a weak word, we need a transformation. We need to become something else entirely.

And your not even a child of the 60's. I'm impressed.

5/7/2013 8:54:56 PM Standards of living  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I was a child of the 50s. 60s were nice .. but nothing to write home about.

6/12/2013 5:53:24 PM Standards of living  
glassslipper442
Over 1,000 Posts (1,037)
Cleveland, OH
66, joined Aug. 2011

Microwaving your food is about the same as buying GMO's in case you didn't know... It reorganizes the molecules on a molecular level and leaves them too distorted to be interpreted by living things.

I'd like to make my own water filter like I've seen off of those survivor shows, to filter rain water off my rooftop, just to have set up in advance... You never know, ya know?

Oh boy. Molecules, huh? Isn't the same done to food by say, boiling? Oh btw when you boil your veggies, some nutrients tend to leach out into the water. How about frying, steaming, grilling etc.? I bet all the molecules reorganize whenever the food is heated by any means. Not sure about it being interpreted, but tell ya what, my food gets interpreted no matter how I cook it

Good luck with the rain water filtering

6/19/2013 11:33:57 AM Standards of living  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from glassslipper442:
Oh boy. Molecules, huh? Isn't the same done to food by say, boiling? Oh btw when you boil your veggies, some nutrients tend to leach out into the water. How about frying, steaming, grilling etc.? I bet all the molecules reorganize whenever the food is heated by any means. Not sure about it being interpreted, but tell ya what, my food gets interpreted no matter how I cook it

Good luck with the rain water filtering

Ah, the voice of reason. Refreshing. Some food companies are now nuking food with radiation to destroy pathogens. Figure that will make you glow? Nah! There is no residual radiationin the food once it is irradiated. You can flush a chicken down your toilet and pick it up out of the cistern and if you cook it right it won't hurt you. It's all about killing pathogens. Protein is protien and that's all there is to that.

6/19/2013 9:04:48 PM Standards of living  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

http://rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm

Microwaved Water - See
What It Does To Plants
4-13-6 

There have been updates and clarifications regarding this material. Please visit
http://www.execonn.com/sf/ for that info!
-----

Our thanks to Marshall Dudley of Knoxville, TN for sharing his granddaughter, Arielle Reynolds', experiment with us. Both Arielle's mother, Christina, and Grandpa have much to be proud of. Congratulations, Arielle, well done!

Below is a sience fair project that my granddaughter did for 2006. In it she took filered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference.

6/29/2013 6:39:06 PM Standards of living  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Processing foods by hydrogenization, hydrolization, microwaving, grinding to ultra-fine
powder, centrifuging, homogenization, are corporate driven attempts at maximizing
profit potential by reducing foodstuffs to their most basic components and then stretching with fillers and modifying with additives to control flavor and to condition
addictive consumerism through biochemistry... If that ruins health, so what if rich
guys are getting richer? Again look to the ancient romans-- CAVEAT EMPTOR --
"let the buyer beware" So Mr OP, how much fun you havin teaching trig to the aboriginies?
Gonna put the churches and arms dealers and banks out of business? That's what it will
take to even get started with RB Fuller's vision of the future....
Now, sit back and listen to the conservatives scream.....

7/1/2013 8:21:26 PM Standards of living  
stephanie1111
Evergreen Park, IL
27, joined Jul. 2013

Isn't this a question of zoning laws that are the province of local governments? And then what do you do about big cities like Chicago and NYC?

Some of us like the hustle and bustle of city life.