Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

track hookup com reviews

Even so, the past year or so hasn t put a halt on dating. craigslist longmont personals He is embalmed in my memories as a guy who headed to Tulum at the pandemic s height, texting me sunset images from a faraway beach. These are not the manufactured dates you see on most reality shows. snapchat sex buddies The theater workers I passed on the way had much more concern for my wellbeing than he did.

tinder hookup

Dating is tough, but dating whilst in debt is even tougher. craigslist personals colorado You ll will need to wade by way of a sea of profiles, which makes it quick to pass more than folks you may well have offered a chance under various situations. Chat, gossip, message boards, fora, what ever you call it, this is exactly where you are going to discover it! You can see all the latest Conversations on this web page. how do i delete firstmet account Nonetheless in college at 26, on spring break in Florida, I thought — no wonder he couldn t graduate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/10/2013 12:27:15 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
61, joined Jan. 2013

I have read and feel the feelings of some that feel this way .people have these feeling for many different reasons ,some call it from bullying ,(some call if after they have had a certain type of trauma in their life )that they feel this is the best way to make the hurt and pain end and for some that take their life from unrealistic ideas of them self that drugs can make them feel . a not knowing feeling and a just do it feeling . there is no set way or mental way for some to not feel these feelings . they try drugs and are sometimes put in institutions for support or some never get out because of the severity of their feelings and depressions . their are some who struggle with these feelings every day in their minds . their are some who can get a amount of support to help them with their struggles but their are some who can not over come this , we lean on the media & social situations on line & we think are true friends & family can help over come these disturbing feeling ,one can have from possibly abuse that others may play a part in with our technology today. I am not saying technology is bad with are pc and cell phones ,we are in this age of freedom to speak of to a certain extent an this is just a suggestion, once you have felt this kind of feeling if you can not find positive reinforcements on with this kind of technology, do not use it at all for the times you may feel unstable . those speaking out for help do not always get that reinforcement they need and then only to have a abuse situation continue and be taunted ,i will call it make the jump to death . I would look at this like use for a quit time in your mind of these taunts you may be feeling and don't even use your technology or use it for something else like self help mediation if anything and stay in your positive zone or realm, when negativity is every where stay away from all of it for a time to heal what is left that can be to see things differently to help yourself if possible . (This is not a fix only a suggestion) to walk yourself away from the negative for a time of what you see and hear until you are stronger and hopefully will be ...

[Edited 4/10/2013 12:27:40 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/8/2013 6:24:05 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
61, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mysticalsag9:
I have read and feel the feelings of some that feel this way .people have these feeling for many different reasons ,some call it from bullying ,(some call if after they have had a certain type of trauma in their life )that they feel this is the best way to make the hurt and pain end and for some that take their life from unrealistic ideas of them self that drugs can make them feel . a not knowing feeling and a just do it feeling . there is no set way or mental way for some to not feel these feelings . they try drugs and are sometimes put in institutions for support or some never get out because of the severity of their feelings and depressions . their are some who struggle with these feelings every day in their minds . their are some who can get a amount of support to help them with their struggles but their are some who can not over come this , we lean on the media & social situations on line & we think are true friends & family can help over come these disturbing feeling ,one can have from possibly abuse that others may play a part in with our technology today. I am not saying technology is bad with are pc and cell phones ,we are in this age of freedom to speak of to a certain extent an this is just a suggestion, once you have felt this kind of feeling if you can not find positive reinforcements on with this kind of technology, do not use it at all for the times you may feel unstable . those speaking out for help do not always get that reinforcement they need and then only to have a abuse situation continue and be taunted ,i will call it make the jump to death . I would look at this like use for a quit time in your mind of these taunts you may be feeling and don't even use your technology or use it for something else like self help mediation if anything and stay in your positive zone or realm, when negativity is every where stay away from all of it for a time to heal what is left that can be to see things differently to help yourself if possible . (This is not a fix only a suggestion) to walk yourself away from the negative for a time of what you see and hear until you are stronger and hopefully will be ...

I had some ideas, how some committed suicide but what was ... to learn that men and women are almost totally different, when it comes to the way they commit suicides ,that was different an interesting fact what ever works for the individual not to ,can always be a positive action for them.

6/9/2013 8:03:57 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

xvixon89x
Breckenridge, MI
28, joined Mar. 2013

Don't do it. Even if u feel there is no reason to live. Is there a reason to die?

7/8/2013 2:01:57 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

azureorb
Grand Rapids, MI
41, joined Dec. 2006

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 7/8/2013 2:02:53 AM ]

7/8/2013 9:27:17 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

holysmokes30
Worcester, MA
35, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from mysticalsag9:

The brain gets trained to think certain ways. That's my best guess. For those of us that are left behind, not to come off as heartless but people die. It's a way of life. The only thing we can do is keep on living. It is proven theory that every single act that we do is an ingrained instinct of self preservation. Suicide PROBABLY falls right into that in some twisted way.

7/26/2013 10:28:29 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

imalmostready
Hartford, CT
41, joined May. 2013

If u want to die, just remember that is a guarantee anyway eventually..therefore what can u do right now? Also, killing yourselfcan be painfull. And, chances are high u will wind up with brain damage in a nursing home the rest of your life. I had a friend who put a gun to his head, and it did not kill him! But he is really living a worthless life now!

7/27/2013 8:32:10 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,074)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

For anyone who contemplates suicide, the first thoughts that should go through their heads is how grief stricken it would make their family and friends if they went through with it. And then TALK TO SOMEONE in confidence. Many who commit suicide don't talk out their problems with people who care or understand. I don't believe there's anything worth taking your own life.

7/29/2013 10:34:27 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
bazingababoom
Orlando, FL
23, joined Jul. 2013

There were several times over the last year of my life that I attempted suicide. I was really confused after a buddy of mine died in a drug deal that went south. I blamed myself because I was supposed to be the trigger man to make sure everything went over smoothly. I had been put on several antidepressants and antianxiety pills. It was later confirmed that I had PTSD but from a different trauma when I was a child. Even with all these meds and support groups, my life didn't change until I accepted Jesus as my savior and healer. I had witnessed many miracles in my life but never believed like I had once I found a great church. I am living proof that you can overcome the adversity in your life. Thanks for taking the time to read this and God Bless. Always remember God will never give you a giant that you can conquer.

8/1/2013 12:12:28 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
maverik1988
Big Spring, TX
29, joined Jun. 2013

I've seen a couple of suicide attempts, one of which was successful... There have been 5 or 6 total in the last year I've been at work, but that's what segregation does to some people I suppose...

Lonleiness is the factor I'm getting at, being cut off from society and such.

8/1/2013 9:27:02 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
yabba_dabba_doo
Durham, NC
40, joined Mar. 2012

9/18/2013 2:50:25 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
angelcougar
Tucson, AZ
61, joined Jun. 2013

Please seek help immediately. God does not make junk. Life is very, very hard at times but things always get better. Call the suicide prevention hotline. I have had to deal with too many suicides in my life and don't want to hear or read about another one. Do not be ashamed to seek help.

11/13/2013 2:33:09 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
lauralynn222
Glendale, CA
98, joined Jul. 2010

I'm finding it hard to write this, but feel obligated to do so, considering my history.

I used to feel suicidal, daily. The only thing that kept me going was the thought of how my death would affect others, and I also had a feeling that eventually something had to give, something had to change in my life...I knew that I couldn't possibly be in that funk forever. I maintained a scrap of hope...it was like 0.000005% hope, but it was there somewhere.

I was heavy into drugs/alcohol, which obviously was the main reason for my depression. I went to see a therapist for a while, she suggested to start me on anti-depressants the first day she saw me. But I refused to take them. I knew that it was pointless to take an anti-depressant when i was abusing substances that are classified as being depressants. But what I didn't realize was just how depressed those substances were making me. I thought that since many women in my family had been depressed or bipolar, that i had that gene too.

I'm happy to know that I didn't acquire the gene, and it wasn't until I quit substances and got into intensive group therapy for substance abuse that I realized the substances were the cause of my depression. I'm happy to say I don't feel depressed anymore, been sober since May 17, 2012.

I know the OP mentioned that some people are depressed for no reason at all, and I know that was not the case with me, and I really have no idea what to say to someone who is prone to depression in that manner. But, I wanted to write this anyway, just to let anyone know who's struggling with a similar situation as I've been, that if they want to talk, or need help, they can send me a message.

11/14/2013 12:35:18 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from imalmostready:
If u want to die, just remember that is a guarantee anyway eventually..therefore what can u do right now? Also, killing yourselfcan be painfull. And, chances are high u will wind up with brain damage in a nursing home the rest of your life. I had a friend who put a gun to his head, and it did not kill him! But he is really living a worthless life now!

I knew a girl from school way back who tried to hang herself. Now she has a cognitive disability and will never be the same.

11/14/2013 5:12:37 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
python1363
Over 2,000 Posts (2,136)
Los Angeles, CA
54, joined Jun. 2013

For those who feel suicidal, reach out to someone, friend, family, priest. They are reaching out, and no one is listening. Life is too short, and very very important. If you need someone to talk to, message me, we will talk, put please talk to someone......be safe because you are important.....

2/9/2014 11:48:54 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
53, joined Dec. 2013

There is many different issue's of why a person will commit suicide-and many suicide in long run is found to be murder.But dealing with issue's of the past-is needed a facing of right and wrongs-done to you.And or of self actions one might feel guilty of.The past is the past-can not change it today-all we can do is look at the right and wrongs of the matters and better our tomorrows yet seen.Then depression is an issue with many people of many ages-and can be caused by being drugged by someone,drugs usage,and even spirits poezessing a person-will cause people to be depressed-and or paranoid,scared over simple things.But the not giving up and looking into self issue's of how and why you feel bad about yourself is a start-into self awareness.Facing reality of life and what you can control in your life to make a difference in you,to the better good.

[Edited 2/9/2014 11:50:14 AM ]

2/9/2014 8:10:01 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

Go get attention somewhere else..... People that attempt suicide don't talk about it they do it. There just talking about for stupid attention

2/18/2014 7:37:35 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

availa
Valencia
Philippines
29, joined Jan. 2014

the people who commented suicide is the people always alone you should always mingle with your friend share your problem so that you know what is the right and what is the wrong their are the secret way to be came a happy life if you want to know i share to you

2/19/2014 2:37:25 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

nygrower
Over 1,000 Posts (1,841)
New York, NY
39, joined Feb. 2014

i dont have the balls to do it, or id be dead long time ago. That doesnt mean i dont live reckless lol

4/6/2014 10:13:51 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
whydo
Hartford, CT
41, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from nycman530:
For anyone who contemplates suicide, the first thoughts that should go through their heads is how grief stricken it would make their family and friends if they went through with it. And then TALK TO SOMEONE in confidence. Many who commit suicide don't talk out their problems with people who care or understand. I don't believe there's anything worth taking your own life.
Some people do not have family and friends and that is why they try to kill themself. There are more people who do not then u would believe. right now, there is 200,00 children in the united states who live in foster homes waiting to be adopted and chances are they wont and wont ever know what its like to have a family. the reason i bring this up is because so many people who dont understand often say...how can anyone not have family? we all came from somewhere...

5/11/2014 3:50:28 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
25, joined Feb. 2011

I remember when I was having suicidal thoughts, had them for years. At such a young age, I always thinking about doing, but something stopped me. Fast forward, I was 19, it was getting towards the end of my first year in college, I had a crappy family situation I had to go back to, so I swallowed a bunch of Benadryl, hoping I would die in my sleep. That went bust, I just felt like crap for a few days.
When I was 20, I thought all hope was lost, my adopted mom ruined my relationship with my birth father, had to move to GA, just a lot of crap. One day I just lost it, I found a bottle of Tylenol PM, I was talking to my bf while I was doing it, he said no, I didn't care at that point. I counted out 25 pills, taking them three at a time, my roommate said she freaked out because I became unresponsive, and then I wake up in a hospital confused.
The point is I said it and I went through with it.
I still have suicidal thoughts, but I'm just trying not to follow it with action

5/12/2014 1:16:21 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

chrissyboomania
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,900)
Teaneck, NJ
25, joined Jul. 2013

I learned the hard way that suicide is not the solution. It is a permanent solution to s temporary problem (That is actually something I tell the teens that I mentor.)

5/22/2014 9:56:42 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (3,083)
Detroit, MI
56, joined Oct. 2013

I wouldn't give the bastards around me the satisfaction of me offing myself.

6/1/2014 10:16:52 AM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

I lost a loved one to suicide, he was one I least expected to do that. He had been attending church, had lots of family and friends, no substance abuse, never isolated yet he planned it without warning anyone. That is never the answer to a temporary situation yet I can understand how some come to that decision.

[Edited 6/1/2014 10:17:35 AM ]

7/3/2014 12:31:13 PM For those who feel suicidal -attempts  

genchan
Parker, CO
37, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from availa:
the people who commented suicide is the people always alone you should always mingle with your friend share your problem so that you know what is the right and what is the wrong their are the secret way to be came a happy life if you want to know i share to you

Aren't most people in PI are happy anyways regardless how impoverish they are?