Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

And may well your generosity and sense of humor infuse everything else you do currently. craigslist personals durango co He suggested we meet once again and said he could cook something and give me back my stuff. That is when I realized that he had not bought us any drinks he had, instead, put $100 worth of drinks on my tab and then left. doublelist wichita kansas a Hinge Date Saved My Life And Other Cancer Dating Stories

mega personnel sign up

Participants need to move from individual to individual till they have met half of the people today in the room. free denver chat Even so, if sufficient sparks fly, those people can effortlessly become additional than just mates. Meet Positives is a mobile friendly web site that allows you to match with individuals based on numerous STIs such as herpes, hepatitis, and HIV. www amolatina com en espaƱol I had by no means hitch hiked ahead of but I desperately required to get back to the hotel, so I agreed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/17/2013 11:03:26 AM Losing the pregnancy weight...  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
37, joined Dec. 2010

I have always been a "big girl" but I gained 3x what I was supposed to while I was pregnant with my daughter. She's going on 3 months and I havent lost any of it. Im pretty disgusted with myself at the moment and I refuse to date and/or meet anyone until I am comfortable with myself again.
I havent been this big since after my first pregnancy and it took alot to get me feeling good about myself again.
I have even been thinking about getting myself fixed just so I wont ever have this particular problem again.
So what I want to know is have any of you tried O.A.? Or found a successful way to meet work-out/accountability partners?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/17/2013 4:05:30 PM Losing the pregnancy weight...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

You gained upwards of 180 pounds during pregnancy???????

Wasn't he the baby daddy?

4/17/2013 4:05:45 PM Losing the pregnancy weight...  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/17/2013 10:07:05 PM Losing the pregnancy weight...  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
37, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
You gained upwards of 180 pounds during pregnancy???????

Wasn't he the baby daddy?

Umm... You're supposed to gain 25-30 lbs during pregnancy.

Wasnt WHO the baby daddy?

[Edited 4/17/2013 10:08:00 PM ]

5/4/2013 4:23:17 AM Losing the pregnancy weight...  

lacy_lou
Vandalia, OH
25, joined Apr. 2013

Although I don't have any advice, I can definately relate to your pain. I have always been a big girl as well. My max weight was a little over 280lbs.
I've been with my boyfriend for over two years and when I got with him I weighed about 270lbs. I felt he was too good looking to be with someone so big so I went on a diet and over our two year relationship I lost about 120lbs. When I found out I was pregnant I weighed 152lbs and I felt damn good. I finally felt I deserved to be in a relationship with someone so handsome.
During my pregnancy I stuck to my dieting and never "pigged out" on anything! Still I gained over 60lbs. The day of my delivery, I weighed 213lbs. My son is now two months old and I am still dieting, but to no avail. I weigh 199lbs now and I am disgusted when looking in the mirror yet again.

5/4/2013 12:10:06 PM Losing the pregnancy weight...  
go09
Gilbert, AZ
57, joined May. 2011

It usually took me a year to lose the baby weight after each pregnancy. One time I lost it much quicker when I as practicing a food-combining diet: fruit on an empty stomach only, no mixing carbs and proteins; it also included 80% raw foods.

Any program which gives you accountability is a great way to go. Use online food and exercise tracking (Sparkpeople, Fitbie, etc) as well as meet-up groups for activity. It really helps to know others are with you.

BTW, I gained 40 lbs each and every time and lost it. You can do it! If you think hormones are the problem, look into some herbs like Vitex. Cut carbs -- especially in the evening.

[Edited 5/4/2013 12:11:49 PM ]

5/4/2013 7:59:18 PM Losing the pregnancy weight...  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Walking during pregnancy will keep most of the fat burned off. Walking after pregnancy will keep the weight off and tone the muscles.

Situps are a great way to tighten the stomach muscles.