Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings legit

And a majority of Hinge UK customers, 69%, also say they will continue with virtual dates following the pandemic. escondido personals Observe them in specific scenarios look at how they react. A man s partnership with his mom colors his perception of other girls from an early age. ksi on omegle meeting fans Qualtrics Discover the list of attributes that QuestionPro has compared to Qualtrics and study how you can get additional, for much less.

your secret hookup app review

Vibe Check, launched in the spring, lets you appreciate video chats with your matches, whilst Match also lets you spend a tiny extra to have genuine life dating coaches make matches for you. craigslist punta gorda fl By Larry Gordon Dr. His roommate was sitting on the couch in a beat up poncho, drinking coffee. coomeet usa In 1997, an academic paper gave the globe 36 inquiries it promised that would make a person ‘fall in love with anyone when asked on a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/23/2013 5:34:40 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
past1985
Pleasant Grove, UT
32, joined Feb. 2012

Ok so far I have been contacted by who I think may be the craziest people on this site not too sure as to why but what ever. I am not looking to just get laid I want to go out have fun meet new people. Yet the only people on here want to just get laid or send me photos of things I don't want nor need photos of. So please some one explain the crazy people in Utah thing.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/23/2013 7:31:31 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
sanguineut
Clearfield, UT
59, joined Oct. 2012

That is an excellent question. I have pretty much given up myself based on how irrational some people have been. I received winks and would send them an email and they would either not read it or read it then delete it without responding.
I do not send unsolicited and inappropriate pictures, my profile was honest and the pictures were recent.
I noticed today that several women had the same guy as a featured friend and his only photo was an obvious picture of George Clooney. What is up with that?
That being said, there are some really decent guys on here but you just have to filter out the chaff.

4/23/2013 9:18:37 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Welcome to the world of internet dating.

This should not be an epiphany to people here. When you take a gander at my profile, pay attention to my start date. Been here long enough to know that most are "window shoppers". Look but do not interact. If "nookie" aint there move on to the next.

Then you also have the group that is looking to better their existence by financial means, only accept messages from "Calvin Klein" or "Victoria's" models. Never once placing thought as to why the hell they are here, or single for that matter. Most are totally fu**ing nuts. Not into finding "the one". Personally I have no clue how they could find "the one", they have no idea what it is that they want. Thus the place marked as START is not in their limited vision.

One can create a profile under an assumed name and masquerade as single in anonymity.

Also there are the ones that have not safely secured their ghosts, daemons and tennie runners. These are not ready to date let alone attempt a relationship. Moodiness seems to run amuck (or P3MS... Prior, Present and Post Menstrual Syndrome). Be it that the head meds they take have become impotent and are nut cases.

As for these forums and threads...... Just a place to piss and moan. People have placed a black mark by my name cuz I see them being the pot and calling the kettle black. For some reason they don't like that and choose to "think" they are Gods gift to the world and or this site. Not once realizing that they too have a problem. Otherwise they would not be here d*ckin up the works with their nonsensical esoteric rhetoric (BS)!

I hang around in hopes that there comes one that has their cookies all in one basket. I hope , but don't think it will happen.

Yours truly
Eternal Optimist

4/23/2013 10:02:07 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  

dushanew
West Jordan, UT
33, joined Apr. 2011

I couldn't tell you how difficult it is to find someone that wants to chat needless to say respond to my messages I'm honestly not looking for a booty call I'm just looking for someone to be a team player companion but Mabee all the ladies look at my picture and assume that's why I'm here then agin they never give me a chance

4/24/2013 12:46:05 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from topendstuff:

This should not be an epiphany to people here. When you take a gander at my profile, pay attention to my start date. Been here long enough to know that most are "window shoppers". Look but do not interact. If "nookie" aint there move on to the next.

Then you also have the group that is looking to better their existence by financial means, only accept messages from "Calvin Klein" or "Victoria's" models. Never once placing thought as to why the hell they are here, or single for that matter. Most are totally fu**ing nuts. Not into finding "the one". Personally I have no clue how they could find "the one", they have no idea what it is that they want. Thus the place marked as START is not in their limited vision.

One can create a profile under an assumed name and masquerade as single in anonymity.

Also there are the ones that have not safely secured their ghosts, daemons and tennie runners. These are not ready to date let alone attempt a relationship. Moodiness seems to run amuck (or P3MS... Prior, Present and Post Menstrual Syndrome). Be it that the head meds they take have become impotent and are nut cases.

As for these forums and threads...... Just a place to piss and moan. People have placed a black mark by my name cuz I see them being the pot and calling the kettle black. For some reason they don't like that and choose to "think" they are Gods gift to the world and or this site. Not once realizing that they too have a problem. Otherwise they would not be here d*ckin up the works with their nonsensical esoteric rhetoric (BS)!

I hang around in hopes that there comes one that has their cookies all in one basket. I hope , but don't think it will happen.

Yours truly
Eternal Optimist

That about sums it up alright. P3MS...holy hell hahaha! I'm stealing that term. Yeah, I'd say I doubt it's so much a Utah thing and more an internet thing. Maybe even just a general people thing. Human nature tends to be a whole hell of a lot more forthcoming in rearing its ugly head behind the detached kind of anonymity the internet provides.

[Edited 4/24/2013 12:49:12 AM ]

4/24/2013 7:52:48 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

And just to not allow reprisal..... P3MS is NOT gender specific!

4/24/2013 9:39:22 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

"detached kind of anonymity" and "crazy people" are under statements. It saddens me. Gives us geniune people a bad rap because we are associated with these crazy, detached people by being here ourselves.

I enjoy your positive outlook top, but the fact that you are still here after so many years is more of a reality check to me. But like you, I have a glimmer of hope from my romantic side trying to persevere.

4/24/2013 10:14:32 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
joey1love
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Apr. 2013

Because its free, and trashy people luv free , shit, and dudes act all childish, like they never been with a chick before....but I agree with you....desperate married men, get . About...

4/24/2013 3:43:11 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
ladywg17
Salt Lake City, UT
44, joined Jun. 2012

I'm not crazy...LOL

4/24/2013 4:00:59 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

I'm crazy.

4/24/2013 4:42:48 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from rick0123:
I'm crazy.

4/24/2013 5:06:57 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from dontjinxme:
"detached kind of anonymity" and "crazy people" are under statements. It saddens me. Gives us geniune people a bad rap because we are associated with these crazy, detached people by being here ourselves.

I enjoy your positive outlook top, but the fact that you are still here after so many years is more of a reality check to me. But like you, I have a glimmer of hope from my romantic side trying to persevere.

Not that I haven't came close to grabbing the brass ring and all of that. Just no luck at Mz Right.

Hell if I bailed out on you all then there would be no one to piss and moan at / about!

4/24/2013 5:18:50 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

Awe Rick you are so silly! OP I know what your talking about. BTW just delete photos don't even look it's how I keep my sanity over the crazy photos. If people really get to know me in person they find I'm pretty nice. I have made friends on this site I go out with and some of my friends have meet someone that way. So just look for events and go out with friends maybe you will meet someone too. Three of my new friends from this site our now in relationships from our group meets.

[Edited 4/24/2013 5:19:41 PM ]

4/24/2013 7:48:57 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from topendstuff:
Not that I haven't came close to grabbing the brass ring and all of that. Just no luck at Mz Right.

Hell if I bailed out on you all then there would be no one to piss and moan at / about!

Well Darlin dont get me wrong, dont want you to bail. I like to piss and moan!

4/25/2013 7:28:08 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from dontjinxme:
Well Darlin dont get me wrong, dont want you to bail. I like to piss and moan!

Its like this.... The comment above you here.... I wish I could believe it. But a preconceived warning from some a** hole and voila we have made a judgment on character. Then one gets to wonder if these group meets are the meets from the "special" other group or this one?

There is only so much cream and sugar that one can take till you get sick.

4/25/2013 9:51:54 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Just more craziness that I dont know what to say about.

4/25/2013 4:46:09 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

Well every event I've been too including the ones were people meet and became couples were the events posted on DH that ANYONE could have come. I don't sugar coat what I say I mean it truly.

4/25/2013 9:26:44 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Point is then someone has no clue WTF is going on. Or are you telling all that the "Don't give a crap" gig was for all (except for those that were blocked)

Then we get the "Special" group that you need to go into some jerks profile just to get the link. That was for all also (Except for those that were blocked)

These activities WERE NOT for everyone. Only a selected group.

Some day I hope to have my head in the clouds so that I cant see clearly (or ass. As one sees fit.) That one cant remember who they met then all is just peachie and wonderful!

4/25/2013 10:33:25 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

I haven't been to any group events since last summer. I try to stay neutral and friendly with everyone. I know saying that is probably gonna bite me in the butt. I didnt come back to DH for drama but a release from my day to day n hopes for my romantic side that is just likely to continue to lead me to heart ache...

But back to the OP - there are a lot of crazy people here and not just from Utah. Just be careful. Try KIK messaging instead of giving out your phone number. Try to get names and google a person before spending to much time getting to know them. Believe me, I have learned the hard way on this one. Group events are fun if you are up to them. Other wise meet in public places and take your time getting to know someone. Dont ever give more then you are okay loosing, not talking money here either. Keep
your heart close to your vest, if you can. And just go with what ever feels right. Good luck!

4/25/2013 11:02:27 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

4/25/2013 11:08:26 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
hoorayouray
Salt Lake City, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

I don't mind being crazy at all.....

Here's to the crazy ones!

4/26/2013 3:08:23 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from rick0123:

4/26/2013 3:30:11 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from rick0123:
I'm crazy.

YOU send pics of your unmentionables to women unsolicited? Rick, I am shocked....

4/26/2013 4:09:48 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

4/26/2013 5:20:16 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

Good one Rick!

4/26/2013 8:15:04 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dontjinxme
Ogden, UT
44, joined Nov. 2012

LOL... Love it!!! I knew you would have SOMETHING!! Hahahahah... Good stuff!!

5/1/2013 10:17:34 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
girl_who_dreams
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Dec. 2012

This thread makes me think of that song.. crazy train by ozzie osbourn.

5/1/2013 10:29:55 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

5/4/2013 1:34:00 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  

cachehiker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,626)
Hyde Park, UT
53, joined Oct. 2007

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

5/5/2013 11:51:15 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
woolgrowersdaug
Eden, UT
64, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from topendstuff:

Yours truly
Eternal Optimist

Very good description of what is here... AGREE but from the opposite side of the spectrum.

8/17/2013 10:39:58 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Dr. Sanjay Gupta Apologizes Being Wrong About Medical Marijuana: Americans 'Terribly Misled'

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/040456_marijuana_cannabinoids_dementia.html

Marijuana cannabinoids slow brain degradation and aging, reverse dementia: here's how

By Ethan A. Huff

(NaturalNews) The human brain contains an extensive network of special receptor sites that modulate nervous system function only when activated by the appropriate cannabinoid compounds, many of which are found in abundance in the marijuana plant. And emerging research continues to uncover the unique role these cannabinoids play in Protecting Brain function, which in turn helps deter the aging process and even Reverse the Damaging effects of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia and cognitive abnormality.

10/30/2013 5:51:00 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from past1985:
Ok so far I have been contacted by who I think may be the craziest people on this site not too sure as to why but what ever. I am not looking to just get laid I want to go out have fun meet new people. Yet the only people on here want to just get laid or send me photos of things I don't want nor need photos of. So please some one explain the crazy people in Utah thing.

You can't fix stupid or crazy there are nice people here but you need to keep looking.

11/2/2013 6:38:20 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  

redopal
Sandy, UT
45, joined Aug. 2013

He's right.

11/3/2013 8:52:34 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from redopal:
He's right.

Thanks I never get tired of hearing that lol.

11/3/2013 9:17:37 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Because birds of a feather flock together !!!

11/4/2013 12:25:37 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Moose aren't you gonna tell them why your here.

11/4/2013 2:50:54 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Good one Moose. lol

11/17/2013 10:27:50 PM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

Must be crazy because I'm on a dating site talking to myself.

11/18/2013 8:25:06 AM Why are there only crazy people on this site?  
sugarhouseguy
Albuquerque, NM
40, joined Nov. 2012

i agree with filtering through all the garbage, i know there are some crazy girls on here (and more than a few who can't spell worth a shit.) but some seem cool and for me this site is more for entertainment than anything, funny posts and just seeing what other singles in the area are up too.