Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

truly free hookup sites

When COVID 19 hit, Zucker s former husband was incorporated into her pandemic bubble since they shared time with their daughter. senior dating in san antonio texas A saxophone player filled the crisp air with jazzy notes, a Christmas tree sparkled in the unseasonable sunshine, and an artist displayed his colourful wares. Each of the break ups and disappearing had been truly intense, and I was very sad about them. las vegas doublelist Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories collectively.

skipthegames hookups

According to The Independent, two Reddit customers asked men and ladies to list the red flags they ve noticed on dating profiles. single men in trinidad He never ever held his position as my FYG more than me, but even so I questioned if it should be public expertise or not. Hsv1 is actually absolutely nothing . ksi omegle 2 Yet I ve agreed to second dates when I m not sure about a person since everyone s so nervous on a first date, you don t see the true individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/28/2013 10:05:51 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  

slapatra
Syracuse, NY
41, joined Dec. 2012

Hi all!
I am a coder and web site designer.
Also, I am totally blind.

There are limitations, of course. However, those evaporate on a daily basis. I am creating this thread to encourage the free interchange of ideas between techies of all stripes, both blind and sighted.
I am interested in evolving the way people interact with computers.
I'm thinking along the lines of a Neural User Interface.
Languages I am competent in:
BASIC(the original not visual), MySQL, c++, java, HTML 5, CSS 3
Soon to learn jqery, php, and JavaScript
I'd like to learn iOS, android, python, ruby

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/31/2013 7:50:29 AM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  

coineflatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Tacoma, WA
48, joined Nov. 2012

Good for you man!

.Net might be a good place too.

I just designed a Voice-System for phone automation using Microsoft's Speech Engine. It actually sounds pretty good now.

6/6/2013 3:19:54 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

Well since you are a super genius, can you tell me why I get the message "website not responding" whenever I log on ? I have Yahoo set to be my homepage and I get that every time. I get the message "recover web site" after that, I click it, and it eventually works, but it takes awhile. Sorry if this is off topic. I just didn't see a point in starting a new thread over a simple question.

6/6/2013 11:06:25 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  

jt63301
Saint Charles, MO
57, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mark_sunnyfield:
Well since you are a super genius, can you tell me why I get the message "website not responding" whenever I log on ? I have Yahoo set to be my homepage and I get that every time. I get the message "recover web site" after that, I click it, and it eventually works, but it takes awhile. Sorry if this is off topic. I just didn't see a point in starting a new thread over a simple question.

Try opening up IE. Rt click at top of window and be sure the menu option is selected. At the top left select tools, then internet options, then the advanced tab all the way to the right, then select reset. Close your browser when finished and reopen. Hopefully this works. Good Luck!

6/7/2013 4:19:26 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

It's still doing the same thing. It keeps giving me a problem with Yahoo, and after I refreshed the page several times, Yahoo tried to get me to download Firefox or another browser, I forget what the other one was. I don't want another browser.

6/7/2013 8:07:14 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  
glassslipper442
Over 1,000 Posts (1,037)
Cleveland, OH
66, joined Aug. 2011

You might want to try Google Chrome if you will. This has never happened to me while on Chrome.

6/15/2013 9:49:02 AM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  

jt63301
Saint Charles, MO
57, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mark_sunnyfield:
It's still doing the same thing. It keeps giving me a problem with Yahoo, and after I refreshed the page several times, Yahoo tried to get me to download Firefox or another browser, I forget what the other one was. I don't want another browser.

Hey Mark, Did you ever get your browser issue resolved?

6/15/2013 1:24:20 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

No apparently not. I think Yahoo is trying to force me to download another browser, I guess they have a back-room deal with the other companies- who knows. I am considering making a different site my home page, but I don't want to because I have customized my Yahoo to have all the types of news I want, and I don't know if another site has that option. I could make MSN my homepage but I looked at it and I don't see the option to customize in that way.

6/16/2013 3:59:37 PM Accessibility, Computers, Screenreaders, digital media, etc.  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,383)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

How does that computer scripting conversion into Braille work for you, OP?

[Edited 6/16/2013 3:59:57 PM ]