Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Perform based in KL but girl from Penang. black singles in denver Privacy and safety Everyone has heard horror stories of on line dates gone sour or dangerous. I guess something like if you are still into sport in your 30s, you should be fairly motivated and organised. find sex in korea Either you know someone off the apps or in the apps, in the end, if you and him endures and tested most of the trials offered to you, that is your true really like.

usasexguide forum

Who knows, you may possibly locate a person to invest your golden years with on one particular of these senior dating web pages. calgary personal ads If you re dying to share your story create it down anonymously on our confession slips on the night and we will study them out loud so you don t have to. I decide on a singles evening more than two other alternatives a quiz evening for singles and just a speed dating occasion which sounded a bit various so off we went. kendra lust snapchat name I assume everyone can relate — me personally, #five and #6 are items I deal with in my partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/5/2008 11:23:41 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
wvtravlr
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,042)
Ravenswood, WV
57, joined Mar. 2008

I was raised in a large family..10 kids..Since my divorce its not the missing her that bothers me, its the thought of coming home to an empty house..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/6/2008 5:54:52 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
paulproph
Fairmont, WV
62, joined Apr. 2008

it doesnt bother me .............till the weekends..........the weekends can be long and only.......

7/9/2008 5:52:27 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
paulproph
Fairmont, WV
62, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from paulproph:
it doesnt bother me .............till the weekends..........the weekends can be long and only.......

wow ............long and only............I wonder if I meant long and lonely......it would make more sense..........or should I say it would make more cents... we have to enjoy ourselves at times..............forgive me for busting on myself........but, geez wiz...........someone with that many degrees should be able to communicate a little better after all I am sure most of the people want someone that can communicate effectively............well at least I hope so.............someone save me from myself...........is there anyone out there in West Virginia..........................

7/9/2008 8:17:21 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

ros1949ebud
Webster Springs, WV
66, joined Nov. 2007

from a family of 16 a house can be terable lonely .

7/11/2008 5:38:02 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

hollergirl
Charleston, WV
63, joined May. 2008

Hi, It isn't easy coming home to a lonely house.....After being with someone for 35 years. I hate it.....Trying to find something to do in the Charleston area is the pits...and all my friends are married .....hard to find someone to have fun with.....

7/11/2008 6:43:34 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

kandy2u
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,201)
Montgomery, WV
60, joined Sep. 2007

I agree hollergirl, being relatively new in this area I find it hard to find people to do things with. Most of the people I work with are married or dating. Give me a shout sometime maybe we can catch a movie or something.

8/30/2008 6:47:52 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

molly43
Clarksburg, WV
73, joined May. 2008

Don't miss the empty house so much, for I find plenty of work to do to keep me busy. But when the work is done or I am so tired to do anymore, I sure miss the arms around me telling me everything is ok with the world. Little things mean a lot......

8/30/2008 8:28:38 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
mizzwv
Over 2,000 Posts (3,092)
Charleston, WV
57, joined May. 2008

I have came home to an empty house for basically 15-years out of the 20-years that I have been divorced ... quite frankly ... I am tired of it also. I also would like to have a strong pair of arms around me .. telling me that all is gonna be okay!

8/30/2008 9:16:34 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
woodsandwater
Kailua Kona, HI
51, joined May. 2008

On the way to the house I stop at the barn to feed the animals. Three dogs greet me at the door when I get to the house. The house is not empty, but it can be lonely.

Have all of you read the thread about meeting in Charleston? I started coming on here in June and missed the last bash. I hope that you think about this meet and greet.

I am glad to see the WV thread picking up. I think as summer comes to a close we will have more activity.

Woods

8/31/2008 2:32:08 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
sawsrhed
Ronceverte, WV
58, joined Jun. 2007

It's not the empty house I abhor so much as the fact that there is no woman there anymore.

9/2/2008 11:17:39 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

shyfellow
Belmont, WV
85, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from mizzwv:
I have came home to an empty house for basically 15-years out of the 20-years that I have been divorced ... quite frankly ... I am tired of it also. I also would like to have a strong pair of arms around me .. telling me that all is gonna be okay!

I was married for 50 years to a wonderful lady....lost her suddenly over 3 years ago.
Several months ago I met another gal that has become very dear to me.....life is once again beautiful!
What I am trying to say is......we don't have to be forever lonely....there are some really good people out there that can fill the void in our lives.....you just have to make the effort to find each other.

9/2/2008 6:03:12 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
jrjl
Cumberland, MD
66, joined Aug. 2008

I do at times. Other times I appreciate the quietness after working all day. I also don't have to worry about cooking dinner for anyone but me. So it just depends. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't

9/27/2008 9:05:09 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

rosesandlolipop
Somerset, KY
56, joined May. 2008

I don't have a problem with the empty house, it's the empty bed that I'm hating.

10/1/2008 12:57:44 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
libco
Charleston, WV
48, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from rosesandlolipop:
I don't have a problem with the empty house, it's the empty bed that I'm hating.

I hear ya'!

10/1/2008 5:43:05 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
mizzwv
Over 2,000 Posts (3,092)
Charleston, WV
57, joined May. 2008

I hate coming home to an empty house ... empty bed ... empty arms ...

10/5/2008 8:34:15 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

mrlooking48
Davin, WV
56, joined Sep. 2008

yes it heart that why i move by my gandbabbys

10/24/2008 11:07:13 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,400)
Reston, VA
59, joined Jul. 2008

Coming home to an empty house is depressing, glad I will not have to be doing that!

10/24/2008 11:49:24 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
mizzwv
Over 2,000 Posts (3,092)
Charleston, WV
57, joined May. 2008

Hey Barbarajo ... Did you find your soulmate??? Congratulations if your have!

10/24/2008 9:37:31 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
wannaplaytag
Maryville, TN
44, joined Sep. 2008

can not imagine the two ladies above me having to come to an empty house.

thankfully i always have my son to look foward to. otherwise it would be my cats and my snake awaiting my arrival home.

10/25/2008 10:59:54 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
hot007
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,639)
Bryant, AL
57, joined Jul. 2007

Quote from wannaplaytag:
can not imagine the two ladies above me having to come to an empty house.

thankfully i always have my son to look foward to. otherwise it would be my cats and my snake awaiting my arrival home.

I heard that I guess we just need to put more bait on the hook!!!lol

11/11/2008 7:43:10 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
wvsonbird55
Charleston, WV
61, joined Oct. 2008

Geeeeezzzz! I've only been a widow a year and the empty house at night is already driving me nuts. I'm doomed!

11/11/2008 8:29:37 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
sorterman
Frankford, WV
54, joined Oct. 2008

yes Im tired of an empty house also. Would love to have that special someone to tell my daily events to and to kiss her good night.

11/13/2008 11:34:16 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
mizzterwv
Summersville, WV
58, joined Sep. 2008

Most definately I hate coming home to an empty house...
I miss someone to greet g'morning to, and say g'nite to...in that special way...someone to put my arms around & hold onto & pet...care a lot for, treat like my princess

My 17-yr old daughter lives with me, but she's usually tied up with her b/f doing things or sports. When she graduates HS and moves on to college, I'll be moving back to my hometown, near Charleston,WV, amongst my life-long friends...which should make it easier. I'll be looking even harder then for someone to spend the rest of my life with...someone to care for & love endlessly.

And for those women who say they've never experienced true love, all I can say is, if I'm attracted to a woman, and they can care a lot for me, the love will grow...I could just about love anyone that I was attracted to, that could appreciate me for who I am, and return the admiration...I could show them what true love grows into. Someday...2 more years, tops...

11/14/2008 4:26:47 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,985)
Cedar Grove, WV
73, joined Mar. 2008

I hate the empty house period.

11/14/2008 5:04:25 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
46gsusie
Cameron, WV
70, joined Nov. 2008

If you don't leave then you don't have to come back home to an empty house.

11/15/2008 12:50:38 AM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  

nicolelove
Arlington, VA
53, joined Aug. 2008

Come to my house and you find so many funn...
Nici

11/16/2008 5:46:27 PM How many people on here hate coming home to an empty house?  
wvtravlr
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,042)
Ravenswood, WV
57, joined Mar. 2008

OK now that I depressed everyone..Except Miss Nici..Wow..How about a fun thread?...

New thread posted 11-16

[Edited 11/16/2008 5:50:04 PM ]