Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Some months later, I was so lonely I tried once more for a couple of weeks, but it was no far better. windsor locks singles He is now, but I ended up asking my other FYG about which Calc professor they suggested in the course of my first year. If they invite your buddies, they might out you as being a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. ariel onlyfans We make a decision on takeout and a film at his residence.

skipthegames sex

It felt intimate and I actually connected deeper than the standard go on date, get smashed, then smash route that on line dates normally take. free chat lines tucson Figure 6. All it requires is a bit of effortless humor to get factors going. how much is zoosk activation fee There is also the alternative to opt for to retain your pictures blurred until you match with someone, though the app says profiles with visible pictures recieve 300 per cent extra matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/19/2013 5:55:45 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

steamyviolet
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,428)
Beaverville, IL
47, joined Jun. 2009

I think its completely BS that it was swept under the rug and his driver gets off scott-free just because the governor was in the SUV. It also seems sketchy to me how they fire the officer who called the SUV in. What are your thoughts?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/19/2013 6:09:32 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

steamyviolet
Beaverville, IL
47, joined Jun. 2009

7/19/2013 6:49:37 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

kermit32
York, NE
61, joined Feb. 2009

Evidently.....no one in iowa cares....or they all think its okay

7/19/2013 6:50:47 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

my thoughts ohboy

he just got away with another thing while he was governor again.

does anyone remember when he was governor the last time of this state when his boy was drunk and run over and killed someone? do you remember what he got then? he walked because daddy was governor of iowa. just shows you that there is two laws in this world.
one for everyone else and one for who helps make them.
if i was the governor i would have fired my driver on the spot and made sure he paid his fines. plus since he was a state trooper i would have suspended him without pay for a year, and demoted him to a desk job. then made him take a driving course and a driving test just like we would have done for having to break such a law to get our license back.

but the issue here was brastand guilty? no he wasnt driving. but he was guilty of covering it up.

should the law officer be fired for doing his job of checking speeders and reckless drivers? NO

should the driver of the suv stand up and take pay for all the laws that he broke that day. YES

should all the people that tried to cover it up, should they be punished? YES

mr braidead please dont run for governor of iowa again we still havent fished paying off for all the mistakes and coverups from the last time you were.

7/19/2013 7:02:48 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

steamyviolet
Beaverville, IL
47, joined Jun. 2009

Thankyou BBQ. His son actually killed 2 people that day, and was only fined $15 bucks. What an outrage to that poor family! I agree with you 100 % how Branstad should have handled this speeding scandal. But thats how honest people would have taken care of it, not a bloody politician. Now the officer who turned in Branstad's speeding SUV is being fired after 25 years of service, they say because of insubordination. I can't believe what the government gets away with these days.

Oh yeah everybody say to Big Brother since they are all up in our business.

7/19/2013 7:21:08 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

miss violet if america knew what was really going on that the government is doing to our people and the people all over the world you would be sick to your stomach. have you ever noticed how when something pops up on the news that sounds like a huge government scandle they cover it up with something else that is so bad. trying to remember now what is in the clinton years i was thinking it was something to do with the cia or fbi or something along them lines and bring out he was getting a blowjob which made him resign by being impeached. thats how the government works plus they threaten the reporters if they continue to cover that story. i believe if everyone stands up to the government local or nation wide they cant kill us all or throw us all in prison because who then will pay their wages? fight their battles? die for their stupidity? no one that is when they have to answer for their own responsibility.

7/19/2013 7:48:08 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

steamyviolet
Beaverville, IL
47, joined Jun. 2009

I thought thats what Americans were supposed to do. We have become a weak nation by not using our freedom of speech. so many countries would love to have our freedoms and we just take them for granted. I wish I would have been around in the 60's and part of a generation that wasn't scared to stir the pot. I wonder tho where are all those protesters who use to band together and be heard. I think the government bought them off and they became yuppies.

7/19/2013 8:02:32 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

well i think they made their millions and are now buying off the government. we still have the people out there to fight the government what we dont have is lawyers that will fight the government.
if you throw me in jail speaking my mind against the governments wrong doings then they are breaking the law themselves and should be thrown in jail with me. they are refusing my rights to free speech. they cant do that, if they do they are breaking the law.

7/19/2013 8:05:50 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

steamyviolet
Beaverville, IL
47, joined Jun. 2009

We are just common people tho and if they throw us in jail, even illegally we will just rot in there. Look what they did to the guy who turned in Branstad's suv. They fired him. I can't believe everyone just turns a blind eye to this BS.

7/19/2013 8:21:14 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

everyone does now a days they are afraid to speak against our government.
if you raise to big of a stink hey the IRS might come down on you and you will have to pay more taxes that you really dont have to. they just might raise your property taxes. they can hurt you when and where they want. they might be watching you or me right now on this sight seeing if we are plotting anything against the government. you never know what the government is doing on what level.
to answer your question yes braindead should stand and make sure that officer gets his job back, but i think you might see a law suit coming down some day about this officer being fired. i hope he wins. yes i know our taxes will go up to pay for his winning the lawsuit, but it just might piss off the right 100 people to get something else going to stand up against the government and all of its wrong doings.

our government is collapsing as we speak someday we will not have this government. i am hoping we will still have our constitution that started this country. but the more people we can get to stand up against the government now and fight for our rights that we still have we just might be able to still save what we have, and that is freedom.

7/25/2013 11:35:45 PM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

lochman
Denison, IA
56, joined Aug. 2008

Lt. Governor Reynolds excuse was she never noticed that they were speeding. She was way too busy working. That tells me they have been speeding a lot and 84 mph was the norm. They should have gotten a warning to slow down to at least set an example but I guess time is money.

I too would have loved living in the 60's as a hippie activist. That would have been far out groovy! But I was only 6 during the summer of love.

9/13/2013 11:37:27 AM What are your thoughts on Branstad's speeding scandal?  

phil6282
Attica, IN
54, joined Jun. 2011

/s/oops-0030.gif

[Edited 9/13/2013 11:38:02 AM ]