Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

With so numerous people today employing the world wide web to find dates and make new pals, how can you make sure things are performed in a way that is comfy and secure? These suggestions may be great to believe about as you take these initially measures in connecting on the web. black dating in atlanta ga Constructive Dating launched in 2001 and has a single of the largest member networks. Your friend could have been an exception. slovenian girl sex She nevertheless had shore responsibilities but met me at ports down along the way.

mega personsls

The app is cost free, with an optional subscription for an ad absolutely free and incognito mode expertise. craigslist okeechobee florida personals These two who had dreams of a household and fairytale life all of a sudden faced with a ton of unknowns. I wouldn t typically fall for somebody that immediately, but our partnership felt right from the start off. the bronx donut chat line Sarah Zlotnick is a journalist with ten years of expertise and has been a writer in the wedding space for seven years.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/19/2013 11:27:14 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,470)
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Hello guys and gals.. I have been on this site, off and on for awhile and I am still left with this question... Where are the good guys, that believe in chivalry? Where are the men, not the boys!! Just curious of they exist..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/19/2013 11:45:42 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

Where out there. Just harder to find nowadays.

7/20/2013 12:22:45 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,572)
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

ouch.

7/20/2013 12:38:37 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tubbytony023:
ouch.

That had nothing to do with you Tony.. Your a wonderful man..

7/20/2013 12:44:36 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from fallenfrmafar:
That had nothing to do with you Tony.. Your a wonderful man..

ahh ok..well thank you.

7/20/2013 1:53:51 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
lonelygy78
Colorado Springs, CO
38, joined Jul. 2013

We are out there. Just we never get a chance. Cuz women seem to wanna stick to their type then complain that all guys are the same. No just stop going after the same type of guts and you'll find different better guys

7/20/2013 2:21:57 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from lonelygy78:
We are out there. Just we never get a chance. Cuz women seem to wanna stick to their type then complain that all guys are the same. No just stop going after the same type of guts and you'll find different better guys

EXACTLY! All them lowlife d*ckheads give US decent men a bad name...

7/20/2013 6:48:25 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

I agree with you both there.

7/20/2013 11:09:48 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tubbytony023:
EXACTLY! All them lowlife d*ckheads give US decent men a bad name...

Then again the good ones have been hurt so many times, when the,perfect lady comes along they push her away..

7/20/2013 11:58:45 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

I am not so sure on that. Personally I never been givin a chance. To show what I am capable of. I do have disabilies like sight in one eye, hearing loss in both ears and so other stuff. I do have a job as a service clerk and do my job just fine. Been at my current job for almost 12 years.

7/20/2013 12:40:03 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tjrut:
I am not so sure on that. Personally I never been givin a chance. To show what I am capable of. I do have disabilies like sight in one eye, hearing loss in both ears and so other stuff. I do have a job as a service clerk and do my job just fine. Been at my current job for almost 12 years.

You sound like a great Guy.. Don't give up.. I believe there is love out there for everyone...

7/20/2013 12:53:52 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

Thank fallen. I have never giving up hope. I was dealt a bad hand when I was younger. Made me look at life different. My motto is "do the best with the hand you dealt"(also in my profile.

7/20/2013 12:56:46 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

You sound like a great Guy.. Don't give up.. I believe there is love out there for everyone...

except for this guyyyyy! lol

7/20/2013 1:33:09 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tubbytony023:
except for this guyyyyy! lol

Love is blind
Don't shoot yourself .
Love comes to those who are patient and kind..
that's what I was told

7/20/2013 2:08:37 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tjrut:
Thank fallen. I have never giving up hope. I was dealt a bad hand when I was younger. Made me look at life different. My motto is "do the best with the hand you dealt"(also in my profile.

I believe that is beautiful and you should continue to go by it..

7/20/2013 2:35:10 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

I will do that. It's gotten me though the good and bad. Not always easy to do. But I manage by myself. Would be great to have someone else that has not known me all my life.

7/20/2013 2:39:13 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
darko81003
Pueblo, CO
33, joined Jun. 2013

I think it's hard to find a "decent" companion these days because no one really invests in the "courting" process anymore. We want to base who the person is off that first impression. One reads a persons profile and automatically says " I don't want that" or receives a message with the notion that he or she didn't greet me the way I wanted to be greeted. Then again we all think we know what we want..lol

7/20/2013 2:39:14 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from phil406:
Expand your horizons by looking in the different forums. Look in and pay attention to what's being posted by both men and women. Even post yourself and get Involved of what you want. It's a bit of work, but well worth it by making the effort.

thx

7/20/2013 2:40:22 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from darko81003:
I think it's hard to find a "decent" companion these days because no one really invests in the "courting" process anymore. We want to base who the person is off that first impression. One reads a persons profile and automatically says " I don't want that" or receives a message with the notion that he or she didn't greet me the way I wanted to be greeted. Then again we all think we know what we want..lol

agreed.

7/20/2013 2:43:07 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from darko81003:

agree'd

7/20/2013 2:46:47 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

Yep, I agree, it's so true.

7/20/2013 2:50:35 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

My problem is I'm freaking tall and all the short guys hit me up, because they wanna swing from my tree..
It's sad.. I try so hard not to be shallow, but height is big with me :'(

7/20/2013 2:58:55 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

Ouch, I don't care about height. I gone to clubs and dance with ladies of all different heights.(I go to clubs just to chill and take my mind of stuff), I go out every 3-4 months on avg.

7/20/2013 3:08:56 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tjrut:
Ouch, I don't care about height. I gone to clubs and dance with ladies of all different heights.(I go to clubs just to chill and take my mind of stuff), I go out every 3-4 months on avg.

I never meant for that to hurt feelings.. I'm sorry..

7/20/2013 3:20:56 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

Lol not a problem fallen

7/20/2013 3:31:17 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

You said Perv, Phil?

7/20/2013 7:53:22 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

I like all heights of women but im a little partial to tall ones. Ive been with short ones up til now so yea...

7/20/2013 9:10:42 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Lol Tony,

7/21/2013 11:02:45 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
glewis434
Denver, CO
39, joined Jul. 2013

I feel that most woman want a good man but most men are damaged in one way or another. The good men are a bit more timid or they sit in the background watching how things develop. I is had to stand out when most women see the d*cks before the good.

7/21/2013 11:17:35 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tubbytony023
Brandon, MS
34, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from glewis434:
I feel that most woman want a good man but most men are damaged in one way or another. The good men are a bit more timid or they sit in the background watching how things develop. I is had to stand out when most women see the d*cks before the good.

Well spoken my friend and very true!

7/29/2013 1:08:58 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
1nf1del
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,784)
Montrose, CO
46, joined Aug. 2010

We're all on the Western Slope!

9/1/2013 10:19:17 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

grendel45
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Apr. 2013

I'm new to dh and this is a great question.. women love bad boys, they may not admit it but they do. Personally, I'm somewhere in the middle. I've been called a "nice a**hole" I open doors and pull out chairs but I have the capacity to be a real jerk

9/12/2013 1:36:27 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
jan1985
Bethune, CO
26, joined Sep. 2013

I hold doors open. I talk about a lot more than my hot dog. I won't show you pictures of my junk or my shirt off. After just meeting you.
I am honest and respectful.
I have morals and ethics.

Decent?
Man ...not a boy?

9/13/2013 11:23:28 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

bcull
Castle Rock, CO
39, joined Aug. 2013

I live on danger and adrenaline. I can be an a-hole, but I treat my girlfriends with respect. I have actually been dumped because I respected a woman's thoughts and ideas too much. Nothing I can do when there is too much cray cray I guess. So I guess I am the best of both worlds. I am decent, but I can stand up to others. Some say I am being an ass, but really I don't let anyone walk over me. I am dangerous, yet safe. lol

9/22/2013 8:03:52 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

420graphxguy
Denver, CO
43, joined Sep. 2013

Stop looking.

Its like a magic eye poster. Most people walk by and don't see anything some are just lucky and see it the first time. The ones that are statistically more accurate are the ones who weren't looking directly at it in the first place. They just show up in your peripheral view. So just go on with what makes you happy in life and you might catch a sparkle in the corner of your eye.

9/24/2013 11:53:11 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
mikwilson
Castle Rock, CO
63, joined Jul. 2008

Offer more sex. lol

9/24/2013 10:27:14 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from jan1985:
I hold doors open. I talk about a lot more than my hot dog. I won't show you pictures of my junk or my shirt off. After just meeting you.
I am honest and respectful.
I have morals and ethics.

Decent?
Man ...not a boy?

9/25/2013 12:58:34 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

wreckballpro
Pueblo, CO
31, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

1. Don't be on meth, crack, pills, or any other dumb shit.
2. Be reliable and honest
3. (Most important of all) If your on this site looking for someone to make you happy, actually talk to the people who message you.

If your needs are so specific you won't even acknowledge that a guy tried to get your attention, you will probably remain lonely and keep wondering where Mr Perfect is hiding. I have to say, I'm sitting here in pueblo and the best thing to do to meet people around here is a bar and I'm not that interested in someone that will always be drunk when I'm around them.

9/28/2013 11:47:48 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

puppy1971
Silt, CO
47, joined Feb. 2013

Honesty integrity and most of all I would never be unfaithful. and if you find it let me know because I have not found a lady that's been with me yet

9/30/2013 3:20:36 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
pddh56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Fort Collins, CO
60, joined Aug. 2012

Have you checked your bench?

10/7/2013 2:57:26 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

karrgirl3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,767)
Colorado Springs, CO
51, joined Feb. 2012

My problem is I'm freaking tall and all the short guys hit me up, because they wanna swing from my tree..
It's sad.. I try so hard not to be shallow, but height is big with me :'(

I feel your pain, I'm an inch taller than you! It's not so much that I have something against short guys, I just prefer a man taller/bigger than me so I can feel protected and feminine with him. If I weigh 50 pounds more than him and am 6 inches taller I tend not to feel very feminine. Also I LOVE to wear heels and I'm 6'2"+ when I wear them which REALLY narrows down my dating pool!

10/14/2013 12:22:26 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
116man
Colorado Springs, CO
36, joined Oct. 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen,
In this day and age we have skewed our views on the other sex so much that we really don't know what beautiful is anymore. A woman that is six feet tall in heels could find her emotionally, and sexually perfect partner, but he may be only five foot six. We are all stuck on this one particular image that we are looking for. (don't get me wrong I have the same problem) This image is just that. It is a first glance that we all go by to judge the other sex. I don't know how we change this, because that image is more sexually attractive to us without even knowing the person yet. Any Ideas?

10/14/2013 8:57:26 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
116man
Colorado Springs, CO
36, joined Oct. 2013

No offense taken. It appears we are on the same page. Maybe I did not explain myself clearly enough. I agree we need to examine the way we look for the other person.

10/19/2013 1:51:02 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
38, joined May. 2011

Ummm, so does this mean that your advice in regards to finding a decent man is to pose provocatively on a pool table?

10/19/2013 2:15:32 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from jbar0071:

Ladies, the odds are NOT in your favor... Apologies...

You should read the majority of the status updates I see...they are way worse than this picture is. The updates are one of the many reasons I stay invisible.

10/19/2013 4:41:15 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from jbar0071:

It even reflects here. Ladies, if you pull up a guys profile here and he has half a dozen scantily clad women as "friends" what do you think/feel about that? I am not inclined to message a woman that has friend'ed a biker gang or a Hugh Hefner wannabe. Mind your associations where first impressions are significant.

It depends...I've been on this site for awhile and know that some people friend everyone and after that friend request is accepted, they never talk again. I also believe that men really are more visual than women believe so it's not surprising that he might have friends like that. It depends on what else is in his profile...the only thing it makes me think about is if I would be his type.

By the way, hi again jbar!

To Phil, that's great that you know what you like in a woman. Do you tell her what you like? Or do you keep it hidden because she hasn't told you what she likes in you?

10/20/2013 7:32:00 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
pddh56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Fort Collins, CO
60, joined Aug. 2012

> I am beginning to suspect that "nice guys" tend to be much less aggressive.

Here's my tale of nice guy lame:

Much of the times I've been alone, didn't like it, and didn't really do anything about it one thing that was enough to turn me off from trying was how forced and artificial that initial approach of a stranger often is. Not a fear of rejection -- I know I'll live another day and forget about a 'no' or a 'not interested'. And I'm not talking about approaching women in singles bars. I've never gone to them except a few times with a friend or two and observed the patrons ... doing what they do. ... Ick. Gross places. Not a place to find someone I'd be interested in anyway.

I'm talking about striking up a conversation in the supermarket, in line at the airport, hanging out downtown listening to a band in the square, etc, etc, ... The artificiality of it is palpable to all and instantly feels so lame because of it. But, that's just my failing. The more aggressive guys either aren't bothered by that or quickly forget about it -- IDK. For them, one way or the other, the result is worth the distaste of getting to it.

Of course, there are times when circumstances make for a genuine reason to converse, but that's when her boyfriend returns soon after the conversation starts. Places for more genuine interaction are led by work, especially when you work a lot. But that's when you work in tech and about 34% of your colleagues are female, with 3% of them being single, and you already know that you're just not interested in her.

Despite the heavy M/F ratios, there are, at least in absolute number, more than a few women on dating sites who are looking. It's not as bad as the ratios suggest because a lot of those guys are pigs, to be blunt, who are not candidates for many of those women. The pigs do poison the well to some extent (condition women to expect bad stuff from the rest of us). That makes it take longer to establish that you're not one of them. Fortunately, that can usually be overcome. But that's when you see that the ones you've connected with live 391 or 1,614, or 8,518 miles from you (as observed on several sites, and documented in my profile), despite your saying in your profile that you're looking locally.

Hint: a lot of guys don't object to her giving the first hint of interest once in a while.

I know it's lame; you don't have to tell me that.

10/22/2013 8:53:05 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tina_greeneyes
Pueblo, CO
58, joined Sep. 2013

nothing she just has to be decent too

10/22/2013 8:55:40 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tina_greeneyes
Pueblo, CO
58, joined Sep. 2013

10/23/2013 1:07:20 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from karrgirl3:
I feel your pain, I'm an inch taller than you! It's not so much that I have something against short guys, I just prefer a man taller/bigger than me so I can feel protected and feminine with him. If I weigh 50 pounds more than him and am 6 inches taller I tend not to feel very feminine. Also I LOVE to wear heels and I'm 6'2"+ when I wear them which REALLY narrows down my dating pool!

. I SO FEEL YOU'RE PAIN..Heels are hot.. but that seems to really make it harder for us.. Woot woot..Tall and gorgeous women..

10/23/2013 1:11:17 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from jbar0071:
So I am torn. The wiser part of me says to not feed the trolls ^^^.

...and I appreciate women and their various physical traits as well as the next guy...

But jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick! Is your puerile, myopic, tactless little mind so starved for attention and/or negative reinforcement that you thought it was appropriate to interject a T&A pic into an otherwise intelligent, mature discussion, AGAIN! Seriously! Isn't there a forum out there just for "special" people? If that is the most valuable contribution you are capable of making, please go sit at the children's table and giggle at fart jokes. An adult will be over shortly to tell you when its nap time.
Good Man.. Too far away now.. You'll find her..

Ladies, the odds are NOT in your favor... Apologies...

10/29/2013 8:59:14 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
38, joined May. 2011

Wow! What a great article! I really liked #9, #7, #3, #4, and #11 (in that order). If I could find someone that even had those five traits, I think I would be happy.

10/31/2013 10:28:00 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

countryboy4279
Brighton, CO
38, joined Oct. 2013

There are decent guys out there, you just need to look at different places. Since you're asking the question, you seem to be looking for the wrong guys. The decent guys are probably ones that you consider "not your type". Nicer guys tend to be the ones that are quieter and more awkward on a first date. Unfortunately, these are the guys that get a lot less attention.

11/9/2013 2:27:09 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

So proud of my thread and all you wonderful and Special people included for posting and giving you're thoughts and feelings.. Thank you All

11/12/2013 1:33:50 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

fallenfrmafar
Ontario, OR
37, joined Aug. 2012

I didn't know that. Really if you keep blocking people, then DH will delete you're profile??? Wow.. Whats S&D like?

11/13/2013 3:53:27 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

sullie156
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,323)
Arnold, MO
44, joined Sep. 2010

Ive dated a few decent girls..... downfall is one was a raging alcoholic, two didn't want to work and thought I should be there care taker, one I loved but she had just got divorced, then the one who left me for a married guy

I got one now who is smart, beautiful, and very well off.... Im asking why the hell she wants to be with me.. lol

[Edited 11/13/2013 3:54:21 PM ]

12/2/2013 1:12:56 AM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

lukemm31
Denver, CO
35, joined Mar. 2013

Well, it would be nice if you ladies finally laid it out there for us, and told us what exactly you want. Do you want a nice guy who opens doors for you or... like feminists out there, do you find that offensive? Do you want a guy who treats you as an equal and talks to you like he would talk to his buddies or do you want a guy that sweet talks you, making you out to be more gentle and better, more important that his buddies?

It would be nice if you ladies made up your minds and told us what you want from us exactly.

12/2/2013 5:48:46 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

letsgo1481
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,243)
Florence, AL
54, joined May. 2013

12/2/2013 6:38:14 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

tjrut
Colorado Springs, CO
35, joined Jul. 2013

Wow this thread is still hear. Any luck?

12/4/2013 7:31:32 PM What does a woman have to do to get a decent guy?  

letsgo1481
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,243)
Florence, AL
54, joined May. 2013