Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler om

It s a selective dating app for young, prosperous men and women, which initial launched in San Francisco prior to generating its way to London at the finish of final year. north iowa dating Added profile upgrades that make OurTime exceptional involve the capacity to send virtual gifts, like a picture of a rose, or obtaining a profile boosted in searches to make it less complicated to come across. Began by NYC restaurant chain, Just Salad, Salad Match will uncover you a date. getting laid in moscow Here are some of the most intriguing dating apps and websites out there.

private delight login

What I will say is that Tinder the app this appears to be primarily based on, is not an on line dating, acquiring to know each and every other, comparing zodiac signs, and so forth. craigslist the villages fl personals Acquiring a relationship where disclosure is made easier and safer is a great way to get began. A ideal Saturday would be very same as any other day! We strive to have as a great deal entertaining and as several adventures as feasible. one night friend app for iphone I d describe core values as beliefs that are basic to how you are wired, guiding your actions, thoughts, plans, and objective on this earth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2013 3:35:04 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,231)
Framingham, MA
49, joined Nov. 2012

Alright I'll start..

Met a girl at JFK airport taking the same slight to Mexico City as me. We talked and chatted then had dinner during our layover in Texas. When we got off the plane in Mexico City and waiting in line at customs she was arrested by the customs.. I never found out why..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2013 3:51:35 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

nic_05
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,594)
Dacula, GA
44, joined Feb. 2013

Half way through dinner the guy tells me he has a foot fetish and asked if he could take a picture of my feet

Date ended early

7/21/2013 3:53:04 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

imlookin4sum1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,866)
El Cajon, CA
54, joined Mar. 2012

Could you Post that Pic of Your Feet

7/21/2013 3:54:12 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

nic_05
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,594)
Dacula, GA
44, joined Feb. 2013

Well, normally I keep some spares in my wallet, but I was running low that day

You have to buy me dinner before I show my feet

7/21/2013 3:54:30 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

buelltoys
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,235)
Sevierville, TN
44, joined Jun. 2013

Are you not secure with your feet nic??

7/21/2013 4:04:50 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
taffylas
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,404)
Powys, Wales
United Kingdom
43, joined Sep. 2012

I was taken to a football match ...reading vs notthaming hotspur ...we were sat in the family stand where the men where screaming "gosh ref...please open your eyes and see this shower of brown stuff before you", as there were children about...i thought two things 1. am i doing here in a dress heels and clutch bag and 2. is the point in going to a British football match if you can't scream profanities to the ref bizarre to say the least really

7/21/2013 4:11:59 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,231)
Framingham, MA
49, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from taffylas:
I was taken to a football match ...reading vs notthaming hotspur ...we were sat in the family stand where the men where screaming "gosh ref...please open your eyes and see this shower of brown stuff before you", as there were children about...i thought two things 1. am i doing here in a dress heels and clutch bag and 2. is the point in going to a British football match if you can't scream profanities to the ref bizarre to say the least really

You could have yelled old time taunts at him. "Don't make me give you what for" "I should come down there and engage you in pugilistic fisty cuffs" or the all time great "don't make me haul off and give you an intense dirty look"

And you could have worn a fake handlebar mustache and a bowler hat

7/21/2013 4:23:39 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
queenmommy71
Lowell, MA
45, joined Oct. 2012

A blind date many years ago, my date had the nerve to tell me his friend was interested in me & not the girl he was with. Royally WTF

7/21/2013 4:31:33 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

avgjoe0266
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,226)
Grovetown, GA
51, joined Aug. 2008

Dh lunch meet and greet at red lobster.....she didn't eat much...... from the menu

7/21/2013 4:36:30 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

benz550e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,780)
Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
50, joined Aug. 2012

True story ill make short
On date ended at her apartment in her bed she passes out her ex breakers through the window I roll to floor he hops in bed and starts banging I'm on floor putting clothes on as he doing it I opened the door and slid out she did call next day

7/21/2013 4:42:08 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
mayflylady
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,045)
Conyers, GA
55, joined Jun. 2012

Guy from dh (not a regular poster) told me within ten minutes of meeting that his wife had committed suicide a few months before. He kept saying "I'm not the kind of guy to sit around by myself" . He deleted from dh the next day. He really wasn't ready and I think he realized it.

7/21/2013 4:44:19 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
taffylas
Powys, Wales
United Kingdom
43, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from azzholdujour:
You could have yelled old time taunts at him. "Don't make me give you what for" "I should come down there and engage you in pugilistic fisty cuffs" or the all time great "don't make me haul off and give you an intense dirty look"

And you could have worn a fake handlebar mustache and a bowler hat

And then pelted the rotter with fish and chips shouting "take that you doofus "

7/21/2013 4:56:06 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,231)
Framingham, MA
49, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from taffylas:
And then pelted the rotter with fish and chips shouting "take that you doofus "

You'd waste fish and chips on that? Taffy, that's more a bangers and mash or at the very least toad in the hole food throwing offense.. But not fish and chips.

7/21/2013 5:09:37 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

scooter725
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
North Freedom, WI
52, joined Feb. 2013

When I was 18 or 19 I ran into a woman that I had a crush on in high school. She was picking up a ring that the guy she was dating in high school had given her. She had the stone changed or something I guess. We decided to meet for drinks later.
The bar was very crowded and noisy. She showed me her ring and I had it in my hand while we were talking. There was an older guy sitting around the corner of the bar staring at us which creeped her out. I told her to just go with whatever I'm about to do.
speaking loud enough so the old guy could hear me over the crowd I began...
"I know that our relationship is still new but we've known eachother for years now. I've been in love with you since the first time we met." (I hadnt noticed that the crowd got quiet nor did it occur to me that anyone else would hear me)
I got down on one knee and proposed (we both knew that it was not real) she shrieked "yes"! I put the ring on here finger and the bar exoloded in applause! That is when it occured to me that everyone in the bar was watching! We ate and drank for free the rest of the night!

7/21/2013 5:16:58 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,231)
Framingham, MA
49, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from scooter725:
When I was 18 or 19 I ran into a woman that I had a crush on in high school. She was picking up a ring that the guy she was dating in high school had given her. She had the stone changed or something I guess. We decided to meet for drinks later.
The bar was very crowded and noisy. She showed me her ring and I had it in my hand while we were talking. There was an older guy sitting around the corner of the bar staring at us which creeped her out. I told her to just go with whatever I'm about to do.
speaking loud enough so the old guy could hear me over the crowd I began...
"I know that our relationship is still new but we've known eachother for years now. I've been in love with you since the first time we met." (I hadnt noticed that the crowd got quiet nor did it occur to me that anyone else would hear me)
I got down on one knee and proposed (we both knew that it was not real) she shrieked "yes"! I put the ring on here finger and the bar exoloded in applause! That is when it occured to me that everyone in the bar was watching! We ate and drank for free the rest of the night!

wow, you rapscallion... but I have to say I've done similar... i tip my hat to you sir

7/21/2013 5:28:39 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

avgjoe0266
Grovetown, GA
51, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dontcare121:
DH party at Kimmies.
A friend spilled something. I bent over to clean it up and Dave here molested me.
It was a short date, but it happened.

It was a quick date but I really enjoyed it
And they even took pics to prove it

7/21/2013 5:34:21 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

millerrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,655)
Greer, SC
48, joined Feb. 2013

Dang it Dave & Mike how'd I know y'all would be here!

7/21/2013 5:39:31 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

avgjoe0266
Grovetown, GA
51, joined Aug. 2008

Because you probably saw the pics and video

7/21/2013 5:41:55 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

scooter725
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
North Freedom, WI
52, joined Feb. 2013

Had a date with the same woman a month or so later. She was going to school in Milwaukee at the time (about 75 miles from my house). She stayed with her dad who was renting a 1 bedroom apt...he was rarely home because of his job. Her bed was set up in the livingroom. After our night out we went back to the apt...her dad was home in bed when we got there so she told him that I was staying the night and would be sleeping on the couch. After we had settled in and we thought her dad was asleep, she invited me to the bed. This was our first time together! Things were getting hot! Her dad yells from his room "what time does he have to be home?". She answered and we gave him some time to fall back asleep before resuming. He interrupted us 4 times before finally going to sleep! In the morning I woke to him standing in the doorway staring at me. Lori was already in the shower. He asked gruffly "are you hungry?" I said no. "Well ya outa be" he said. After scrambling to find my clothes, I was told to sit and eat breakfast. He stared at me in silence from across the table. I was scared to death! I left right after breakfast! Lori called me later and told me that her dad liked me! I never did meet him again!

7/21/2013 6:30:39 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
taffylas
Powys, Wales
United Kingdom
43, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from azzholdujour:
You'd waste fish and chips on that? Taffy, that's more a bangers and mash or at the very least toad in the hole food throwing offense.. But not fish and chips.

I can't bare toad in the hole makes me retch

7/21/2013 8:21:05 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
gonetolunch
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,244)
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from dontcare121:
DH party at Kimmies.
A friend spilled something. I bent over to clean it up and Dave here molested me.
It was a short date, but it happened.

you to,,,same thing happened to me at angelas one night

7/21/2013 8:22:48 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

avgjoe0266
Grovetown, GA
51, joined Aug. 2008

Now everybody will think I'm just a ho.....

7/21/2013 8:26:16 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
gonetolunch
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,244)
Norman, OK
50, joined Mar. 2013

i swore never to speak of it, but i seen a pattern to this behavior

7/21/2013 9:01:03 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

avgjoe0266
Grovetown, GA
51, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from skier2u:
I am thinking a date with Avgjoe just might be a tad bit on the kinky side...

I aim to please.js
It takes two to be good, so bring all you toys in your bag and lets see where we go and what we do

7/21/2013 9:42:03 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

avgjoe0266
Grovetown, GA
51, joined Aug. 2008

I'm ok with that.shopping can be fun

7/21/2013 9:44:21 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

blizzard2011
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,920)
Peoria, IL
45, joined Feb. 2011

I met a man on here, one who had posted several pictures; we'd talked for a couple weeks via email and text. His profile stated him at 48 years old...a little old for me, but ok. We agreed to meet in a bar in my town. I walked in, nervous and excited, and a little intimidated. I went to the bar, took out my phone to text him, and felt someone come up behind me...CLOSE behind me. I looked over my left shoulder; he dodged right. I looked right, he dodged left. Finally, I turned completely around...and found myself looking into the eyes of an old man...a very old man...ugh...my date was actually 63. MY FATHER'S AGE.

I asked him why he never told me the truth about his age; he said he lived with the energy of a 48 year old, and that he liked younger women. I said "Well, it would have been nice if you had given me the chance to tell you that I DON'T like older men. Would've saved you the gas!"

And I left.

So weird...I felt like I was looking at my grandfather...I'm really not sure he was 63. I'd put it a bit higher than that. Strange.

7/21/2013 10:26:44 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  

obxbum1202
Kitty Hawk, NC
51, joined Mar. 2013

was out on the town in the dc area using my older brothers vet... had met this young lady the night before sparks but no fire... decided to return to the same bar to see if i could find her..to my fond surprise she was there after many drinks and dancing we headed out to take a ride in the vet....parking down by the river things got hot and heavy she lay accross both seats as things realy started to jump all of a sudden she was screaming as i thought "i was the man", but to my surprise she had burned her calves on the side pipes and it was not mymale prowess at all....how embarrassing ending up at a hospital insteand of my place

7/27/2013 4:31:50 PM What's the strangest date you've ever been on, and details..  
thebigugly0
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,990)
Kent, OH
46, joined Sep. 2012

Was invited for dinner & xmas movie to brand new girlfriend's house... her, her mother, & me. Was asked to bring a bottle, so I obliged. Had the meal then sat down to the movie between mom and date.

Kinda had a funny feeling as the movie was one of those older guy dates younger girl and mom gets revenge type deals.

Mom starts getting too close for comfort... then puts her hand on my leg. I look at date with horror, and she just kind of has this odd look on her face, like encouragement. Turn back to mom, who paws at my shirt claiming she loves men with hairy chests. I squawk and look for help from girl, who is just kind of watching. look back at mom who plants a big wet one on my lips.

I jump up and voice my objections and wondering what the hell is going on. Daughter still has that look of encouragement on her face, but mom bellows and runs to her bedroom screaming and crying. "Tonya what the f**k is going on?" I ask, to which she replies, "It's okay. We can do this." Abject horror has dawned on me full force. "What in the hell am I supposed to do?" She says, "Go talk to her."

Knock on the bedroom door, "Judy, are you okay?" Some mutant form of caterwaul is the answer. "Judy, I don't know what to say, but I was not expecting this and think I ought to leave." She came running out of the bedroom and clings to my shirt sleeves screaming how it would be okay, I could move in with them, she'd get her older daughter to move back in (whom I went on one date with previously) and we could live as one happy family.

I couldn't leave fast enough and they don't make water hot enough to get me clean from that experience.

Two weeks later older daughter happens to see me and explains her mother is on heavy medication and the alcohol had a pretty serious effect on her.

No shit?