Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

Not everyone s ready to enter into a package deal, and that can be heartbreaking to navigate. free dating sheffield Other apps target identities beyond gender and sexuality. Plus, quite a few persons appear for just hookups rather of friendship and good dating. is coomeet legit It s also constructed on an acclaimed Nobel Prize winning algorithm, so we can succeed in having you out on promising dates, not keeping you on the app.

one night stand hookups

If they invite your mates, they may well out you as being a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. single ladies in bethlehem Often remember anybody can post on the MSE forums, so it can be extremely different from our opinion. This guy wasn t precisely her sort, and I could inform that she was having bored, so she had to use the bathroom and left. doublelist tampa florida It s much more acceptable to talk about those points on a very first date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/23/2013 10:18:42 AM Flea treatment side effects  
carlosstoner
San Diego, CA
27, joined Oct. 2012

I have a 6 yr old pug & a 10 yr old chihuahua. I applied like 8 drops of flea treatment for adult dogs & then washed it off with water cuz i got scared something would happen to them for being less than 30 lbs.

The treatment is for dogs over 30 lbs. Can something happen to them or are they ok ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/23/2013 1:12:20 PM Flea treatment side effects  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Never let heart worm go prevented.Use trifexis.
Also note:Fleas are the suspected vector for cfs,which I am currently very ill with and have been for ,well, since friday before last when I was bitten by a feral cat.Even with medical treatment I am one sick woman.Fleas arn't simply uncomfortible parasites,they are vectors of disease as well as tape worms.

7/24/2013 1:25:04 AM Flea treatment side effects  
dej88
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,889)
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

There are other heartworm medicines. I like Interceptor but they aren't making it right now.

She was asking about fleas. I can't prove whether or not it works, but according to natural remedy books, most recommend garlic and the latest is rub an orange peel on your pet's neck.

Your dogs are probably okay because you washed it off.

That sounds like a lot of drops for a small animal. I am always leery about buying those products that have a weight limit on them because one of my dogs is right at the size change.

[Edited 7/24/2013 1:26:12 AM ]

7/24/2013 1:23:47 PM Flea treatment side effects  
dej88
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

There was a contamination at the plant where Interceptor was made and I guess they are not going to start production again. There were a lot of human medicines involved in that spill also.

I worry about heartworm meds because some are poisonous to border collies and I am pretty sure there is border collie in at least one of my dogs.

I am using heartguard now.

Fortunately for me, I have never had to worry about flea problems except when I kenneled my male at the vet during a hospital stay. He came home with a flea infestation from the kennel there.

7/24/2013 4:46:15 PM Flea treatment side effects  
sb1229
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,181)
Cleveland, OH
52, joined Mar. 2007

As long as you washed it off thoroughly and nothing was ingested, I would think they'd be okay. I'm not a vet so that's just my opinion.
Personally, I will never use another flea treatment on a cat again!! (I know, you were discussing your dogs, but...) I used it on my cat once, on the back of the neck as directed, and within half an hour she was foaming at the mouth and shivering (shaking) uncontrollably. Immediately got her in the sink and scrubbed like there was no tomorrow!! Still have the scars to prove it!!

7/24/2013 5:01:51 PM Flea treatment side effects  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Dej?Heartguard IS Ivermectin...the very drug collie breeds are allergic to.

7/24/2013 5:48:19 PM Flea treatment side effects  
dej88
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from autumnsmile:
Dej?Heartguard IS Ivermectin...the very drug collie breeds are allergic to.

I had a hard time deciding which one to use. I don't like any of them but I went with my vet's pic and so far, it has been okay for them. I really would prefer to have Interceptor back again.

7/24/2013 6:10:28 PM Flea treatment side effects  
dej88
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

I still have a couple months supply of Interceptor which I can use for my female.

The heartguard seems to be fine for my male. He made it through all of those chemo drugs which a lot of breeds can't.

I will have to seriously consider what to give my girl once I am out of Interceptor. She is not a purebred anything since the American Indian Dog breed is a big hoax. I have no idea of their true mix. It is a guess. My male has a lot more breeds in him than my female and probably has some coy blood.

I really wonder if any of the natural remedy heartworm preventatives are effective.

7/24/2013 10:07:27 PM Flea treatment side effects  
dej88
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Some vets around here still have Interceptor but it has to be close to the expiration date.

7/25/2013 5:55:20 PM Flea treatment side effects  
dej88
Hummelstown, PA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Where is the OP? I would like to know if the dogs were okay.

7/25/2013 11:12:55 PM Flea treatment side effects  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

I bought Guage some tea tree oil and iodine for his skin and to repel fleas.

9/1/2013 10:56:28 PM Flea treatment side effects  
queenbeejo
Douglassville, PA
41, joined Sep. 2013

be very careful of using "cheap" stuff. The shelter I work with has had NUMEROUS dogs come in with "burn marks" down their back from this stuff.