Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

Obtaining the ‘boundaries talk on a 1st date could possibly be a bit unnecessary, but it wants to occur sooner rather than later. free gay hookup sites minneapolis Then, a woman exploring her bi sexuality is baited into a trip away with a new adore interest only to discover she s been fully misled. The advantage year is ordinarily the Sunday of the week in which you file your initial application for Unemployment Insurance added benefits. wichita rub ratings Confident, it s simple to blank on new ones from time to time, but they re out there (or shall I say, in there …).

best free hookup sites 2018

You can by no means alter any one you can only adjust oneself. craigslist birmingham personal He looked at me and said, That s exactly where you want to go? I stated, Yeah, it s funny to go down the aisles and look at all the unique choices of food. It appears to be human nature to weed individuals out and read additional into whatever they are saying and determine that you are incompatible — when this is not really the case, she tells us. what is fetlife app github As you mature and develop into life, at times our non negotiables morph and tweak.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/15/2013 6:18:22 AM Machinists unite  

pytr108
Maceo, KY
38, joined Aug. 2013

Are there any of us on here?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/16/2013 10:30:45 AM Machinists unite  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Something I need to learn yet
I recently installed a Barns laith from 1890 in my shop. But still need to take the time to learn how to use it, maybe [hopeing] i will take the time this winter to do so?? But for now I have to many other projects to do.
My Gole is to learn along with my 12 year old grandson, thinking learning the basics would be a good thing for him much more than me but it is something I always wished I could do. Had two guys that do know their stuff look it over and both said they would use it so now we just need to learn, how easy or hard for us to do that is still a good question in my mind.

8/16/2013 10:37:19 AM Machinists unite  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Just to add the fact that their is a picture of it in my profile pictures.

8/16/2013 11:55:45 PM Machinists unite  

pytr108
Maceo, KY
38, joined Aug. 2013

What I will tell you is to go easy. Definitely research on how to make a bit or have one of your buddies show you the basics. I would have them start you off with a pointed hss bit. Also if there are vibrations then you are doing something wrong. If the metal is singing then you either have the bit to low and it is climbing or the bit is dull.

Also play with the feeds and speeds.

Starting your grandson out now is the best thing you can do for him. It is a skill that he will use the rest of his life.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will either answer it myself or I will put you in contact with the person that does.

Remember go slow. Don't just jump into it. You WILL break something.

Please let me know of your progress.

9/1/2013 4:01:44 PM Machinists unite  

calcal57
Caledonia, MS
59, joined Jan. 2012

This is what I would recommend. Go to a local trade school and purchase the book they would use to train machinist. I have an old one called the technology of machine tools. They may not have that one but something similar.

Buy a dial indicator from a pawn shop or some where like MSC.

if you have a three jaw chuck with a scroll plate indicating the part in will not be a problem. With a four jaw a little bit more involved. Number your jaws 0, 90, 180, & 270. Loosen on the low side tighten on the high side. Do jaws 0 & 180 first. Get them close then do jaws 90 & 270. Repeat until the part is running say within .010.

You will also need a center drill or two. Using a center finder and a 12" scale make three scribed lines on one end of the workpiece. Center punch and drill with a hand drill using the center drill. U can buy center drills from msc as well. The resulting hole is where the center on the tail stock goes. Live centers being far superior to "dead" centers.

Speeds and feeds. .012 is a all around good starting feed. This means the tool advances twelve thousandths for each revolution of the chuck. Sorry but its been awhile since I made chips so speeds you will have to experiment with. Slower being better than fast. White chips being better than blue ones.

I recommend using a 3/8" carbide braised on tool. Position the tool in the tool holder and using a six inch scale between the tool and workpiece place the cutting tool just below center. The scale will lean one way or another indicating when the tool is below center. You will see what I mean when you try it. You can buy these at msc as well. Mostly you will need right hand cutting tools.

You can use HSS for forming radius tools and specialty tools as your skills progress.

Make sure you use handles on any files u use while filing on a lathe. Wear eye protection.

Maybe this will get you going in the right direction. Feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance.
Thanks Calvin.