Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

For senior users, SilverSingles also holds exceptional opportunities. hook up alaska Conventional Online dating can be difficult for these singles looking for appreciate that lasts but eharmony is not a classic dating web page. The topic ‘Online dating for self confidence? el paso adultlook I ve been employing this for a when and do discover it pretty considerably accessible.

www listcrawler com

I even wrote a book about what I learned—and included a final chapter written by the man who took me out on my final ever first date. singles fort collins co The remedy for this is pretty uncomplicated, dating chat will save him mainly because it is the easiest way to say without having any dilemma. School students tend be older, so the odds go down a tiny bit as a result . stickam girls jb As soon as, hooking up with a surprisingly forthcoming sound engineer, I learned several of these guys had been pals, and they talked about me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/20/2013 7:25:25 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

hockeynut7710
Griffith, IN
40, joined Jun. 2013

I'm wondering why you want to lose weight. For me, I was in a size 44 jeans, a xxxl shirt, and I weighed 244 lbs in Feb. 2012. Right or wrong, my now former girlfriend said part of our breakup stemmed from my weight gain. I would love to know what your reasons are for wanting to lose weight.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/22/2013 12:47:46 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

..... good metabolism takes care of weight.

[Edited 8/22/2013 12:48:19 PM ]

8/22/2013 12:53:54 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
song_bird86
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,327)
Sparta, MO
31, joined Jan. 2008

My goal is to be healthy, not thin. I am healthy as far as blood sugar and cholesterol and bp and all that jazz. I want to be heart healthy though.

8/22/2013 3:26:10 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
sweetate2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,241)
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2013

I was two years with a man that was a Hershey Boy he was trained at the Hershey school
We met, he opened a shop, and how do you not gain weight when chocolate is everywhere lol
So now we are no longer and I have to get this weight back off...Uggggggg

9/3/2013 10:53:18 AM What made you decide to lose weight?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

I want to be heart healthy. High cholesterol, diabetes, and heart disease run in my family

9/9/2013 5:14:19 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

hp9009
Over 1,000 Posts (1,171)
Dalton, GA
45, joined Jun. 2013

A few of my to-do items require better fitness. Plus I am currently dating a younger lady and the stallion needs to get out of the glue factory.

9/27/2013 3:46:14 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

leegrimes
Murrieta, CA
33, joined Sep. 2013

Being single for the first time in many years triggered kind of an over-all revamp. Going after an MBA in school, trying to eat healthy, and get fit again as well. It didn't hurt that with a desk job I had tacked on more than a couple pounds.

SO I set a goal, fired off the first Insanity video and have been slowly evolving how I workout over the past 5 months or so. So far so good, 26 lbs. down about 20 to go.

10/28/2013 6:41:54 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

lez4life20xxx
Kennesaw, GA
26, joined Jan. 2012

When my clothes don't fit, when I can't fit rides, to be smaller and healthy...but mostly to be smaller

11/9/2013 5:47:18 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

It was my blood sugar going up, diabetes runs in my family. And I was tired of being in between sizes.

1/11/2014 7:47:39 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
42, joined Apr. 2009

I couldn't do simple tasks...fitting into booths, showering, painting my toe nails, wiping...fitting into rides...going through turnstiles..couldn't get clothes big enough and even nice necklaces weren't fitting because my neck was to big. Doctors were telling me for years if I didn't lose the weight I'd die and I was slowly killing myself. I had gastric bypass and skin removal surgery in the last 2 years and I've lost quite a few pounds and can do a lot of the things I couldn't before...Still limited on some things but I'm working on it....Best decision I made...

1/12/2014 12:45:08 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
24, joined Feb. 2011

Well I can't fit a lot of my clothes Anymore, and when I had dropped so much weight, I wasn't eating a lot, I was always too tired.
I'm working on losing that weight I gained correctly this time

1/12/2014 5:05:04 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

To be healthy and no sorry I wouldn't date a heavy guy and if he did get fat when we are together then he would need to lose it if not then I'm out I don't want that in my life

1/19/2014 3:41:33 AM What made you decide to lose weight?  

arsenalgunner
Annapolis, MD
39, joined Aug. 2013

I want to be a better coach to my players and improve my health.

3/20/2014 1:21:52 AM What made you decide to lose weight?  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

It's been a struggle for years for me to lose weight, I've done many diets only to lose 10-15 pounds just to gain it back!
I have a new Dr that has finally listen to me when I say it's a daily battle to lose one pound! I also suffer from chronic fatigue. Well, my new Dr ran a whole bunch of blood tests and found that I'm very low on vitamin D. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin.....it's mostly from getting 15-20 minutes of daytime sun. I avoid the sun because of having pre-cancer skin cells before and use sunscreen.

The Dr put me on a low fat diet and 1500 calories a day. I'm also taking 2000 units of vitamin D3 a day.
In just three weeks I have lost 7 pounds and I'm starting to have energy to move too!

I have always been careful of what I eat and haven't drank soft drinks in years, drink lots of water and drink unsweetened iced tea and green tea.
I haven't eaten red meat in over 30 years and rarely eat eggs, my cholesterol was soooo bad too!

I've been googling how vitamin D deficiency can cause weight gain, raising the bad cholesterol and chronic fatigue. I also ready where approx 75% of American have low D.

So I'm working hard on the new diet and have gotten the energy to walk and I'm walking a little farther each time I walk! I'm starting to really enjoy getting out in the fresh air! My next move is going to dig my mountain bike out and start riding it again!

My goal is to lose 40 pounds and keep it off!!!!! Like healthy and clean!

3/20/2014 9:55:36 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

My love handles... my weight goes to my upper body ugh!

3/30/2014 7:25:27 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
pillow85
Las Vegas, NV
32, joined Mar. 2014

Summer dresses

4/7/2014 2:59:20 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
littlebitkrz2
Augusta, GA
53, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from voodoogirl13:
I couldn't do simple tasks...fitting into booths, showering, painting my toe nails, wiping...fitting into rides...going through turnstiles..couldn't get clothes big enough and even nice necklaces weren't fitting because my neck was to big. Doctors were telling me for years if I didn't lose the weight I'd die and I was slowly killing myself. I had gastric bypass and skin removal surgery in the last 2 years and I've lost quite a few pounds and can do a lot of the things I couldn't before...Still limited on some things but I'm working on it....Best decision I made...

I applaud youNo one can understand how difficult that surgery. is on the body or how many others it takes to get rid of the extra skin..How painful recovery can be!!!I had a dear friend who had it done..She developed a staff infection and Passed !! It's not a Vanity thing!! Its about living your life to the best of your ability ..

4/23/2014 5:31:50 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

loyalman209
Modesto, CA
25, joined Mar. 2014

What made me decide to want to lose weight? I decided to lose weight because i'm sick and tired of being fat and a large man + I have bad hereditary traits that can lead me to a un-healthy lifestyle & a shorter life.

6/4/2014 2:08:00 AM What made you decide to lose weight?  

holy99
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,868)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
42, joined Sep. 2011

i just want to be healthy....

but what made me decide?

My divorce, and the fwb I used to have...who is a fitness trainer. He (like many "men" on this site) prefer someone with big boobs, small, tight waist, hips for days.......

Yeeaaaaah, I won't ever be that girl...

but I will be healthy. And the day I run into my ex....he'll feel like someone kicked him in the balls. Oh well, that's what happens when you cheat with every skank ho within a 50 mile radius....your loyal wife drops all the weight and looks better than any piece of a** you f**ked.

but I digress.

6/4/2014 7:54:58 AM What made you decide to lose weight?  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,860)
Twin Falls, ID
51, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from holy99:
i just want to be healthy....

but what made me decide?

My divorce, and the fwb I used to have...who is a fitness trainer. He (like many "men" on this site) prefer someone with big boobs, small, tight waist, hips for days.......

Yeeaaaaah, I won't ever be that girl...

but I will be healthy. And the day I run into my ex....he'll feel like someone kicked him in the balls. Oh well, that's what happens when you cheat with every skank ho within a 50 mile radius....your loyal wife drops all the weight and looks better than any piece of a** you f**ked.

but I digress.

I like you the way you are
But as for me the only reason why I work out is to out last any woman I decide to meet..sounds shitty but it gets me going day after day!!! Sex can make you do amazing things

6/4/2014 12:19:15 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

ksgreasemonkey
Junction City, KS
35, joined Aug. 2013

My reasoning is part meaningful and part selfish.

My father died at the age of 33. When i hit 30 i decided to fix the issues and get back down to fighting weight. 238 pounds then.

The selfish part is that I want to be admired and gawked at in a good way. Especially since I've always been the loner outcast.

Now at 181 pounds. I can say ive made progress.

6/4/2014 12:24:57 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

holy99
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,868)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
42, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from marriedncheatin:
I like you the way you are
But as for me the only reason why I work out is to out last any woman I decide to meet..sounds shitty but it gets me going day after day!!! Sex can make you do amazing things

I know you do

6/4/2014 3:43:46 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
sillyguy44
Alhambra, CA
52, joined Aug. 2009

well it started when i could not control my diabetes, high blood pressure, and could not do many things, my heaviest was 295. and with gastric sleeve, i am down to 224 and no meds. that's why i did it to live life and enjoy living.

6/4/2014 6:22:24 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
nukerider
Saint Johns, MI
55, joined Apr. 2014

The fact that I cant bend over to well to tie my shoes and work boots. 170# is my goal. Im 52 yrs old and just under 200#, so I have a little work to do. A friend of mine called me butterball lol. I guess that helps to fuel the fire lol

6/4/2014 9:54:01 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  

alby11
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Mar. 2014

Had to stop three times climbing out of the Kenai River while fishing near my Alaska cabins-I now run up the bank or stairs
Also had trouble climbing trees to hunt-look like a monkey going up now.

[Edited 6/4/2014 9:56:50 PM ]

6/4/2014 11:14:29 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
ed4sure
Ponder, TX
48, joined May. 2014

I just want to live life to the limits. My advice to anyone that wants to lose weight is make the payment period no excuses not negativity. Diet is 70 % and fitness is 30% make no excuses and make pain your friend

6/25/2014 11:48:23 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Reasons:

1. My parents have serious health issues i think couldve been prevented by weight control

2. I have hypoglycemia

3. I have active life style... like hiking cycling and stuff... i dont like to be the person who's always chasing other ppl... i want to be up front leading...

4. Its economical... buying clothes are cheaper bc my size are always on clearance... i get sick less often and medical bills are nonexistant...

5. Bikini

6. Walking down the aisle in the plane is easier

7. I can pack more clothes in my suitcase... ex.Try to pack 10 pairs of jeans size 2 vs size 8...

7/3/2014 9:27:23 AM What made you decide to lose weight?  

genchan
Parker, CO
36, joined Jun. 2010

Longevity (hoping to live another 90-100 years), make my ugly a** look good and being a pro at the worlds fastest racquet sport (don't know? Google it). Aiming for nationals since a lot of my friends are waiting for me for almost 15 years. Well, not just that but other sports too but probably not as into it though.

7/4/2014 6:00:00 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
grblah
Grand Rapids, MI
43, joined Aug. 2013

Back in the summer of 2012 my PTSD and depression issues took me into a terrible spiral that resulted in a hospital stay and losing a fiancée of 8 years. I had not been diagnosed until this happened. I was at 229 lbs and a wreck.

In the process of getting on my feet (and still working on that) I was told that fitness could help my mental issues so I went in the gym and yea that sucked. I could only squat 120lbs, could not perform a pull up, and could only bench 130lb max.

I now can do a 1rm of 525 on my squat, 350lb on my bench, and 390lbs on my deadlift (my weakness is the deadlift). I'm now 179 lbs and a 33" pants. I'm kinda tooting my own horn since I really don't tell anyone about my journey for the last couple years.

I eventually would like to get to about 165lbs so I have a while to go. I'm 5'6'" so I find that my sweet spot is in the 160-ish range.

7/8/2014 7:37:21 PM What made you decide to lose weight?  
jsprater
Cape Girardeau, MO
31, joined Dec. 2011

I was told (by an LPN) that I was prediabetic just from my A1C test done back in March. It was one of those that I figured it was bound to happen bc my mom has type 2. But I freaked out and called back to talk to my doctor and she apologized for the LPN giving me false information. Regardless, I had tried in the past to lose weight just by dieting alone and I didn't really see a change, so I decided to join a gym that is literally 1 minute from my apartment the Thursday before Easter and now I'm down 15lbs. It is the best $55 a month I could spend and I'm losing at about 1-3 lbs a week just depending on what all is going on in my life.