Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup contact us

I already knew this wasn t going to go the way I had intended, but I decided to stay and give him a likelihood. dating ames iowa I see the underlying notion here that everyone involved in EA is a frugal vegan . The two dated, got engaged and began thinking of starting a family. steamatetv com I see the underlying concept here that everybody involved in EA is a frugal vegan .

ageless hookup

At his residence, they tried to connect by sitting still and gazing into every single other s eyes, but no dice. craigslist show low pinetop arizona I currently knew this wasn t going to go the way I had intended, but I decided to stay and give him a possibility. We do propose that when you get a second, take a look at our Christian Dating Advice Having Started write up. russian girl photographer movie While lots of users turn to Tinder for casual meet ups, other individuals have identified longterm adore here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
7/20/2008 11:37:05 AM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

whitediamond
Scranton, PA

Good thread!! My opinion if anyone cares to know.........

It's interesting to see some of the female responses on here already. If an attractive woman states she receives lots of emails and chat requests, then another woman is quick to point out that NO ONE is too busy to chat and answer all that she gets. But, the woman making that point is not what I would call attractive, so therefore has probably never been in that situation. Then another woman makes a statement she's not a flirt..who is that aimed towards in this thread?? What does that have to do with the original question? Sounds like a dig to the women that get all the attention on here.

I get tons of emails myself - and I'm a total b*tch!!! Yet some men must like what they see otherwise I wouldn't be getting them. Now these women may not like me, but women like Luvinlifetou2 and SecondChances are 2 of the most attractive women on here. I have no doubts they get many emails. I'm always up for good debate but leave their status out of this. So what if they get many emails and cant answer them??

Jealous much???

And yes hell must have froze over because I actually might have said something nice!!

7/20/2008 11:51:27 AM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

whatdafffffffff
Wilmington, NC

I like the tour guide thing, that's funny. You're right about cheezy opening lines, sometimes I wonder if half this people are capable of even producing somewhat of a rational thought.

7/20/2008 11:54:54 AM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from talgeese:
Quote from monicasunshine:
Quote from talgeese:
That's why this site is harsh on a guy...

It's gotten to the point where a dude could post a opening line that is so relevent to a woman's profile, but still get shot down about 75 percent of the time...

And I think that's a damn shame...

Im starting to think that women are just preprogrammed to just reject a guy in general, reguardless of whatever line a guy throws out.

Actually I wonder do females even use this site to look for a significant other anymore?

- T a l g o o s e

Stop throwing lines and be yourself. Do you ever wonder why the very corny, nerdy guys get the beautiful women? Its because they can be themselves and don't care how they are percieved. Its genuine and he's not worried about whether or not the girl is impressed. I know guys that see beautiful women with the biggest nerd in the world, and wonder what she's sees in him. He's real.

So either be real, interesting, and original, or toss some money our way. ::signlol:

Nonsense, this is probably the putrid rebuttle I've read in a while.

We are still real and ourselves becuase that is DEFAULT....
I dont use pickup lines at all becuase of course they are useless...

But listen no matter what lines or genuine personality we use in our letters. Or even if we posses great looks and charm on our profile, women still control the situation.

And at least 7 times out of 10 they typical lady is going to AUTO-REJECT the guy.
Percentages do not favor us, becuase women have a fortified built-in skepticism factor...

Also how are are you females to determine what the make up of a guy is like over the first short email?

He could be everything you want and more, but normally he would not get a chance becuase more than likely his approach game isn't solid as his overall personality.

DELETION takes place afterwards...

And lastly, toss money your way?
Yeah you WOULD say that you insufferable GOLDDIGGER!

GTFO!

- T a l g e e s e

Oh for f**ks sake...
I told ya the $$ comment would get picked up by some guy and run with....there ya go Tal...you win the prize....ran with it didnt ya? Golddiggers?
Pffffffftt....
Tal....Im not looking for money...just someone to love me and share my life with me...and I think she meant the same thing too...I was a freaking JOKE....duh.

I still say...READ??!??!
Did you miss that part?
Come on honey.
Your still NOT LISTENING.....
to the replys that are addressing every single one of your issues!
sheesh...
whats the matter honey...
to much info?
READ dammit, read!
Oh, and PS
"you females"...?
Is not the best way to win the respect of the woman on the site!
WE are not YOU FEMALES.
We are all different...just like you men are all different...
duh.
sheesh

7/20/2008 12:01:00 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from whitediamond:
Good thread!! My opinion if anyone cares to know.........

It's interesting to see some of the female responses on here already. If an attractive woman states she receives lots of emails and chat requests, then another woman is quick to point out that NO ONE is too busy to chat and answer all that she gets. But, the woman making that point is not what I would call attractive, so therefore has probably never been in that situation. Then another woman makes a statement she's not a flirt..who is that aimed towards in this thread?? What does that have to do with the original question? Sounds like a dig to the women that get all the attention on here.

I get tons of emails myself - and I'm a total b*tch!!! Yet some men must like what they see otherwise I wouldn't be getting them. Now these women may not like me, but women like Luvinlifetou2 and SecondChances are 2 of the most attractive women on here. I have no doubts they get many emails. I'm always up for good debate but leave their status out of this. So what if they get many emails and cant answer them??

Jealous much???

And yes hell must have froze over because I actually might have said something nice!!

HOLY SHIT WHITE DIAMOND....

I think you did!!!!!!!(say something nice that is...now..dont make me re-evaluate here...LMAO
Kinda....
Did you just compliment me and second?
and try and stick up for us?

Pardon me while I go check my pulse and email all my friends to get their asses in here and read this...LMFAO....
No...seriously....
they have got to see this...LOL

I will say that yes...i agree with you on the comments about receiving emails...but I think and hope that the women making those statement were only trying to show their own experiences...not DIS yours, mine, and seconds...
yes, I get way to many emails to answer in a day.
I really do.
Im not making it up...or trying to make it more than it is.....
Its true.
I get 40-50 emails a day. Now that we can stop winks? THAT issue is a moot point.
thank God.
so...
what brought about your change of heart here?
Huh?
God, im deadly curious...

7/20/2008 12:11:17 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

whitediamond
Scranton, PA

Honestly? To be down and dirty truthful, I spend many nights just reading posts on here. I post when I feel frisky or feel a good debate. Such as this post. Some women on here are just flat out jealous - BUT - this is only a website. It is NOT real life. They take it to heart. Maybe that's why my mouth runs so high and deep and my insults run wild some days.

For you to get so many emails and another woman to point out that it's rude that you may not answer them all - THAT SCREAMS JEALOUSY. And just why should you have to? Why would you be called rude because you can't sit and answer 40-50 emails daily? The woman that said that looks like Rosanne Barr on crack for God's sake! Do you seriously think SHE gets 40-50 emails daily? And does she work a job that has her in the REAL WORLD??

I simply love good debate. And I'll say my piece whether I like the person or not. Secondchances and I are always at odds - she just called me a slut today? You think I care? But I can see that she would get many men after her. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that. If anyone sees fit to throw low blows at her about it, then tell HER..don't throw out little childish comments like what I saw. I think she can fend for herself. God knows she sure as shit isn't afraid to come at me.

Some of the women on here make it hard for other women. So what if I can admit to loving sex and going after men for it? It's me, the real deal. I'm sure most of my emails are about my sexual prowess. So be it then.

7/20/2008 12:37:56 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from whitediamond:
Honestly? To be down and dirty truthful, I spend many nights just reading posts on here. I post when I feel frisky or feel a good debate. Such as this post. Some women on here are just flat out jealous - BUT - this is only a website. It is NOT real life. They take it to heart. Maybe that's why my mouth runs so high and deep and my insults run wild some days.

For you to get so many emails and another woman to point out that it's rude that you may not answer them all - THAT SCREAMS JEALOUSY. And just why should you have to? Why would you be called rude because you can't sit and answer 40-50 emails daily? The woman that said that looks like Rosanne Barr on crack for God's sake! Do you seriously think SHE gets 40-50 emails daily? And does she work a job that has her in the REAL WORLD??

I simply love good debate. And I'll say my piece whether I like the person or not. Secondchances and I are always at odds - she just called me a slut today? You think I care? But I can see that she would get many men after her. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that. If anyone sees fit to throw low blows at her about it, then tell HER..don't throw out little childish comments like what I saw. I think she can fend for herself. God knows she sure as shit isn't afraid to come at me.

Some of the women on here make it hard for other women. So what if I can admit to loving sex and going after men for it? It's me, the real deal. I'm sure most of my emails are about my sexual prowess. So be it then.

Damn.
I dont like it when someone doubts my word...(cuz, ya know...everybody should just KNOW that Im honest, and all...LMAO)
seriously, though....I do get that many emails...not every day but most. I know Im not lying...and I know damn well second isnt either. If its about looks? Maybe thats it. personally, I just thought it was my great personality and listening abilities...

and I love a good debate as much as the next person....
Im never at odds with secondchances and never will be...dont know why you two are (actually, I guess I do, but its nobody elses business, is it?)...but shes my friend and always will be.
I think maybe a certain asswipe of manhood had something to do with all this? Hmmmmm?
Not that either of you want to discuss that...I know damn well she doesnt.
But past actions put a perpective on all future correspondence.
Having said that...sometimes women are more brutal to each other than men can ever be!
that sucks. Its true..but it still sucks.
it a dilemma...thats for sure!

I just know that I know who has been there for me all along...
and who hasnt...
and the guys are just sucking up the women arguing and loving it...are we going to give them anymore of it?
come on!
Its time for the ladies to stick together!
Get it?
Not much more I can say about this!
This shouldnt be the boys against the girls, either...what...are we playing red rover, red rover?
lets change the game now everybody!
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Luvin

7/20/2008 12:40:01 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

mclintock1963
Duncan, OK

yup and now u r a diplomat so start passin out the free love! be an innovator

7/20/2008 12:40:38 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Pre-programmed, AUTO-REJECTION...

Hmmmmmm Im going to run with that one forever...

- T a l g e e s e

7/20/2008 12:41:08 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

dave5302
Plainfield, IL

I send out nice polite email. some of them may lack depth but I do it just to see if I get a reply back. it seems like a waste of time if they don't even acknowledge you. it would be nice just to hear back from someone even if they aren't interested in you. then I wouldn't waste my time sending you another one. Thanks, Dave

7/20/2008 12:43:43 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from talgeese:
Pre-programmed, AUTO-REJECTION...

Hmmmmmm Im going to run with that one forever...

- T a l g e e s e

Chicken....

autorejection is an auto response to your inner feelings about rejection...poor baby...LOL

Im so sorry honey!

7/20/2008 12:45:36 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

power2theq
Inglewood, CA

You are all right. Every reason you've come up with is a good reason why the internet is a terrible place to mmeet women or men. It's time to stop wasting time on here and start looking outside.

7/20/2008 12:46:27 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

mclintock1963
Duncan, OK

this fella ^ might b on to somethin!

7/20/2008 12:49:54 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

itsjustme4
Stanton, NE

Quote from garnetlady:
I may not reply right then but I always reply. Rude not to imo...no ones that busy or gets that much they can't be polite. As for the pics and garbage that come my way...to outspoken to let that go by. They certainly do get an email back, they just may not be happy with it.

I love ya girl, but you really can get that many emails..............there's days that I don't do anything but answer emails........which keeps me from being able to post in the forums. I am a flirt............I like to be crazy and wild and fun, but just because that is my personality type doesn't mean that I am obligated to respond to every email............just like some don't respond to all of mine. I guess if I they don't get back to me they were either busy or weren't interested........so I keep doing my thing.

7/20/2008 12:53:00 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

stanizz
Fort Washington, MD

You know guys I dont even try anymore I have not gotten a respnse in 50 miles of my house in three months. I just come here to read the forums. And you wonder why the rude ones I dunna know but maybe because the other dont work either?

7/20/2008 12:53:58 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

mclintock1963
Duncan, OK

dang im feelin pretty good, most of mine get replied to, well there is some hard cases out there that just aint feelin my winks

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10