Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

Asking about how she celebrates holidayswill give you an thought about a girl s preference. gay dating miami are prioritizing matching with people today who have equivalent beliefs and values, Melissa Hobley, OkCupid s chief advertising officer, tells mbg. Marriage is like rolling Play Doh, the additional two distinct colors are meshed collectively the harder it becomes to distinguish one from a further. pittsburgh skipthegames The second most significant difference is the way we devote funds.

older hookups

We all like to feel back to those happy if occasionally embarrassing days, finding nostalgic about our childhood hobbies, toys and friendships. gay sex nashville But how lots of messages need to you exchange before you ask her out? The payoff can be forming extra meaningful relationships with men and women who are compatible with you and getting sufficient data to determine when an individual is not a excellent match for you immediately after all. adultsearch oakland Option supports the Initially Nations people s Uluru Statement from the Heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
7/20/2008 12:57:14 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Quote from power2theq:
You are all right. Every reason you've come up with is a good reason why the internet is a terrible place to mmeet women or men. It's time to stop wasting time on here and start looking outside.

Very true...

I mean seriously how many people actually hook up on here?

- T a l g e e s e

7/20/2008 12:59:57 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

itsjustme4
Stanton, NE

Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:
You are all right. Every reason you've come up with is a good reason why the internet is a terrible place to mmeet women or men. It's time to stop wasting time on here and start looking outside.

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

Maybe that is your problem..........you are just trying to "hookup". We as women don't need online to do that if that is what we want.

7/20/2008 1:00:02 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Quote from luvinlifetou2:
Quote from talgeese:
Pre-programmed, AUTO-REJECTION...

Hmmmmmm Im going to run with that one forever...

- T a l g e e s e

Chicken....

autorejection is an auto response to your inner feelings about rejection...poor baby...LOL

Im so sorry honey!

More nonsense...
Im talking electronic-wise silly woman....

AUTO-REJECTION is when a person or thing automatically rejects somthing in general.

-T a l g e e s e

7/20/2008 1:02:19 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

zeanah
Clarion, PA

Jealousy at my age is way over rated and simply ridiculous to me.I am realistic, that when I see a beautiful woman on DH, that she will indeed get lots of attention.That is not her fault and if I was her, I'd run with it.

On topic....I try to answer my emails and winks. I do most of the time because I do not get as many as some of the other women that have posted. There are days, I just do not feel like it. It's not intended to be mean or rude and I am sure it is taken that way. I get tired somedays of answering winks that I don't have a clue as to what a "wink" may mean to that person. I figure, if he wants to know me bad enough, he will email me and make more of an effort. Then other days, I answer and thank the man for his attention.

Winks are flattering, but an email is better. I would never actually complain about a wink, as at least to us more average women, it is something! I do not blame the women who are bombarded in their inbox. It takes a lot of time to answer tons of winks and emails.

Men very rarely have answered my winks I have sent to them. So it is not gender based.

Yes...Luvin and Second are beautiful women inside and out. There are a huge number of beautiful women. Being exposed in the forums helps, but do not forget, there are many beautiful women who do not post in the forums.

"Z" All is Well in Mayberry!

7/20/2008 1:02:35 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

Maybe that is your problem..........you are just trying to "hookup". We as women don't need online to do that if that is what we want.

So why are you on this site then?
Better yet why did you even join in the first place?

- T a l g e e s e

[Edited 7/20/2008 1:04:50 PM]

7/20/2008 1:09:30 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

itsjustme4
Stanton, NE

Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

- T a l g e e s e

Too find a man for a relationship.............not a hookup. Any more questions you would like to ask with your aggressive women hating ego?

7/20/2008 1:11:21 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

chicaboom58
North Bergen, NJ

I do rwspond to emails I receive providing they are not crude or rude, if they are they get blocked and deleted. But I want to know is why send an email, introdicing yourself and saying some nice things and when I respond I never hear from them again

And guys what is up with winks, please that is a sure way of getting deleted. I will not respond to winks at all, they get deleted. If you were that interested enough to wink then say something. And please READ PROFILES. My profiles cannot be any clearer as to who I am and what I want. And last but not least guys, PLEASE POST A PICTURE. I do not respond to profiles without pictures and had you read my profile you would know that that is one thing I ask for.

I have already had two experiences where there were no pictures and when I finally got them I knew that these guys were not my type of men, now what do you do. It makes it very difficult for me then to stop communicating with them. I am not the type of person that can just say excuse me but you are ugly or you are too fat or too old looking or whatever. So please if you have nothing to hide, please post a picture.

7/20/2008 1:17:29 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

power2theq
Inglewood, CA

Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

- T a l g e e s e

Too find a man for a relationship.............not a hookup. Any more questions you would like to ask with your aggressive women hating ego?

I've got one. You really thought, with all the pervs and crazies on here, you were gonna hit the lotto on the internet?

7/20/2008 1:18:10 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

power2theq
Inglewood, CA

Quote from chicaboom58:
I do rwspond to emails I receive providing they are not crude or rude, if they are they get blocked and deleted. But I want to know is why send an email, introdicing yourself and saying some nice things and when I respond I never hear from them again

And guys what is up with winks, please that is a sure way of getting deleted. I will not respond to winks at all, they get deleted. If you were that interested enough to wink then say something. And please READ PROFILES. My profiles cannot be any clearer as to who I am and what I want. And last but not least guys, PLEASE POST A PICTURE. I do not respond to profiles without pictures and had you read my profile you would know that that is one thing I ask for.

I have already had two experiences where there were no pictures and when I finally got them I knew that these guys were not my type of men, now what do you do. It makes it very difficult for me then to stop communicating with them. I am not the type of person that can just say excuse me but you are ugly or you are too fat or too old looking or whatever. So please if you have nothing to hide, please post a picture.

Tell this to den.

7/20/2008 1:19:53 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

talgeese
McChord AFB, WA

Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

- T a l g e e s e

First off define "hookup" in your book please.

Well a RELATIONSHIP is why I am here too.
And these can be achieved though a series of dates...

That's why this place is call "DateHookup.dating"

Im sorry if im too VEHEMENT or blunt for you, but the nice guy died in me a while ago.
And NO I do not hate women, how absurd of you to utter this you pompus ignoramus!!

- T a l g e e s e

[Edited 7/20/2008 1:24:18 PM]

7/20/2008 1:22:08 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

itsjustme4
Stanton, NE

Quote from power2theq:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

- T a l g e e s e

I've got one. You really thought, with all the pervs and crazies on here, you were gonna hit the lotto on the internet?

Dont put words in my mouth.............I have been here a year and a half and haven't found anyone............but I'm not the one b*tching no one response to my emails.

7/20/2008 1:26:12 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from zeanah:
Jealousy at my age is way over rated and simply ridiculous to me.I am realistic, that when I see a beautiful woman on DH, that she will indeed get lots of attention.That is not her fault and if I was her, I'd run with it.

On topic....I try to answer my emails and winks. I do most of the time because I do not get as many as some of the other women that have posted. There are days, I just do not feel like it. It's not intended to be mean or rude and I am sure it is taken that way. I get tired somedays of answering winks that I don't have a clue as to what a "wink" may mean to that person. I figure, if he wants to know me bad enough, he will email me and make more of an effort. Then other days, I answer and thank the man for his attention.

Winks are flattering, but an email is better. I would never actually complain about a wink, as at least to us more average women, it is something! I do not blame the women who are bombarded in their inbox. It takes a lot of time to answer tons of winks and emails.

Men very rarely have answered my winks I have sent to them. So it is not gender based.

Yes...Luvin and Second are beautiful women inside and out. There are a huge number of beautiful women. Being exposed in the forums helps, but do not forget, there are many beautiful women who do not post in the forums.

"Z" All is Well in Mayberry!

Thanks Z
as usual you bring sanity to the forums.
Im sorry I am bringing the chaos out...
seems to be my forte....
I dunno...
maybe Im having a bad night....

7/20/2008 1:26:44 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

itsjustme4
Stanton, NE

Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

- T a l g e e s e

First off define "hookup" in your book please.

Well a RELATIONSHIP is why I am here too.
And these can be achieved though a series of dates...

That's why this place is call "DateHookup.dating"

Im sorry if im too VEHEMENT or blunt for you, but the nice guy died in me a while ago.
And NO I do not hate women, how absurd of you to utter this you pompus ignoramus lol!

- T a l g e e s e

Name calling is so attractive.............and quit a find quality in attracting a women. I said your ego.............not you, but thank you for making it very clear on what type of man you are.

7/20/2008 1:27:47 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME

Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from power2theq:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from itsjustme4:
Quote from talgeese:
Quote from power2theq:

Very true...

- T a l g e e s e

- T a l g e e s e

Dont put words in my mouth.............I have been here a year and a half and haven't found anyone............but I'm not the one b*tching no one response to my emails.

You tell em Me4..
Obviously...still not reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheesh!

Whats wrong with you boys, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Listen to the ladies..and you will find what you need!
Dont?
and you get what you deserve...
its pretty simple.
What is the problem here?

7/20/2008 1:28:18 PM Ladies, the Men want to know!!!!!!!!  

semp
Valencia, CA

I get "winks" all the time and nothing else and I always write back a thank you for the wink and a polite "no thank you" after reading most of their profiles or I should say what profile as most have nothing in them.. lol

I am really thinking that this site is more of a friends/make friends site and I enjoy the forms very much but really its daunting looking at the profiles on here in my area and the few that have my interest are to far away ...

Why "wink" send a email with something about you or at least say something in the way of why you wanted to send a wink.

Common guys you learned to read and write just as us girls did in school,show us what you got, be creative

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10