Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what replaced craigslist hookups

I never use it each day but will sometimes check to see who the app matches me with in the hopes to discover that special somebody. dating sites rapid city sd She in all probability encounted plently of time wasters and had some awful dates to. Do you uncover oneself clueless following narrowing down the alternatives to two We have a a single quit solution to all of these complications, and much more. bumble keeps going offline You must entirely inform that girl about the drowning youngster, the real challenge is to locate the greatest way to do that.

adult listcrawler

Till my gf located it out and it backed fire. alma dating The couple dated for 3 years till Emily s mental health started to affect their relationship. It is an quick a single to answer, but it also conveys essential data in figuring out no matter if your lifestyles are probably to align. usa sex guide memphis Seems on the web india dating web site that getting stated, chat on line singles connecting singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/22/2013 7:00:23 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

fishnthec
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,840)
Mesquite, TX
64, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

All Black men don't share your opinion Sir.

Your perception is not reality. You better love your Black ladies because they are the ones that will come closer to understanding and loving you. I am getting sick and tired of hearing people dis Black women for no real reason.

You want to explore dating non-Blacks do it. It's a free country. You can have all the preferences you want. But, no one needs to hear about your skewed perceptions about it.

[Edited 10/22/2013 7:01:25 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/22/2013 7:04:55 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

look at Obama
intelligent black man with a beautiful intelligent and supportive black wife with two beautiful intelligent black daughters

10/22/2013 7:08:59 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

mryeah tells the truth
thats a good brother

10/22/2013 7:11:34 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

but black man if you want to fall on your knees and worship whitey who worships the green god you go right ahead and see who ends up with sticks up their asses that grow branches

10/22/2013 8:08:28 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

beautifulinpink
Grand Rapids, MI
28, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from baileybug32:
My black bf says its because black women are stuck up!

Why are you on here if you have a boyfriend? Wtf...looking for a third party or something? Lol

10/22/2013 8:34:35 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

sweetipie85
Alton, IL
30, joined Jan. 2010

I never asked that. I could careless lol

10/22/2013 8:57:36 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

lindsey_g3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,948)
Dewitt, MI
33, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from dashona86:
I think black men who date white women are undercover f*ggots. They know a black woman can tell but white women can't. N white women don't get offended... IJS!!!

Hate much?

10/22/2013 9:05:53 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (60,002)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

I don't have any comment....because first off....I don't care. Second because I know not all black men are with white women. And all white women don't want black men.

But I think its funny when a post like this comes out, how many get so defensive, or battle back and forth, when the op knew this would be the case when he posted this.

Carry on...lmao!!!!

10/22/2013 9:14:44 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
33, joined Apr. 2013

Its odd to me how many black women are on here proving the point of the thread. calling black men f*ggots or saying they cant handle a black woman and thats why they go white? why does it offend you so? when I see a white man with a black woman it doesnt enrage me, it doesnt even bother me. I guess because I dont view myself as a "white" woman, I view myself as a woman period and I want to be happy and im happy for other women who are happy (regardless of their race or their partners race)

10/22/2013 9:19:26 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,749)
High Point, NC
55, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from prince_fletch:
I can give you 10 good answers

Alright, so what are you going to do about it?

10/22/2013 11:08:50 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
johnmontell
Saint Louis, MO
23, joined Aug. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/22/2013 11:11:34 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Dec. 2012

No, actually we really aren't asking that!

10/22/2013 11:14:35 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
johnmontell
Saint Louis, MO
23, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from cashmoney200:
white woman r more freaky

really dude? Uhh no not all white women are freaky. Shit it depends on how a woman is "comfortable" with you to drop her guard like that. If she get freaky wit you first date she's a HOE!

10/22/2013 11:42:19 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
hungnlatino
Chicago, IL
32, joined Sep. 2013

I dont know the reasons. If the women on this site make a male account and read half the messages posted on the home page. You might be quite disgusted at some of the remarks and comments said. I havent seen what the males said. Sure it isnt much better lol

Hope that helps with whoever started this topic.

10/22/2013 7:34:30 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
dashona86
Chicago, IL
29, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lindsey_g3:
Hate much?
Hate much??

10/22/2013 7:43:26 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from mryeah69:
She's great so don't be nasty towards her.

Fixed it for you.

10/22/2013 9:13:14 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

monycanas
Over 2,000 Posts (2,172)
Atlanta, GA
22, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from baileybug32:
My black bf says its because black women are stuck up!

see, that's exactly what I be talking about black men sit up all day lying on black women to white women...

why is it every time a white woman has a false perception of black women it's formed from listening to a black men...

why are they so angry and spiteful?

black women who date white men NEVER waste time being bitter and spiteful..

I'm wondering what planet SOME of these black men live on where they run into black women who actually care about them dating white women?

I'm a black woman with black female friends trust me we're not concerned when y'all white women... we're concerned when you date white women and try to come up with a million excuses for it... hint blaming black women...

get you a cute a** white girl and be happy

10/22/2013 9:22:26 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

urfavbabydady
Inglewood, CA
27, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jennsdestiny:
Because many white women are submissive with black men .. And a strong black woman will not be that way ..

^^^

BINGO

10/22/2013 9:23:24 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
datrojan
Inglewood, CA
32, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jennsdestiny:
Because many white women are submissive with black men .. And a strong black woman will not be that way ..

Cosign.

10/22/2013 9:29:06 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

monycanas
Over 2,000 Posts (2,172)
Atlanta, GA
22, joined Jun. 2013

yeah that's logical...

every white woman is submissive and every black woman is dominant...

I'm clearly not a black woman according to that logic lol

10/22/2013 9:41:30 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

tdawk84
Orlando, FL
32, joined Nov. 2012

Why can't it be simply because that is what they find attractive. Isn't that the simplest way to explain it why does it have to be any thing wrong with the black woman. Why does the black man have to be weak. If I like the color red more than blue is it because blue is too cold or is it because I'm me and I like the f**kin color red. Any one who made an excuse to degrade either woman is weak I agree. But why can't we as people just accept out differences and move on. Open your mind people.

10/22/2013 10:03:29 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
indwellinggod7
Saint Louis, MO
45, joined Aug. 2013

The last time I checked "love" IS NOT defined by the color of one's skin. And attraction for the opposite race is deeper than skin color!!! To rob yourself of happiness because a potential mate may be black or white is akind to Satan disliking a black for being black or a white for being white!!

10/22/2013 11:28:42 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

montana4725
Grand Rapids, MI
32, joined Aug. 2013

Why everything always black or white f**k what color. Just find who makes you happy and how they say live, love an laugh.

10/23/2013 7:59:43 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
44, joined Oct. 2010

This is truly amazing...

You do a thread like this, you get thousands of responses...

You do a thread on something intelligent like finances or making yourself a better person, you get two responses...

And people complain about youth today not having any direction or wanting higher knowledge of the world...

Well, listen to some of their parent's post just on this thread...

Ignorance breed ignorance...

10/23/2013 9:26:31 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
33, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jennsdestiny:

Oh...see I've been doing it all wrong then

10/23/2013 9:28:42 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
33, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from chellafatcakes:

I am so happy I grew up around all races. So I have a wider perspective on the dating pool. I could care less who anyone dates.

If you base your preference on generalizations and stereotypes. Your dating options must be diminutive.

I have my own car, house, 27 no kids, junior pre law student, job, no drama.

No racial boundaries. This isnt the 50s

Date whoever the funk you want to date

Oh and I never ask that question lol

10/23/2013 10:33:05 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

imafreaktn
Clarksville, TN
21, joined Jun. 2013

most black woman but who's knows maybe because you judged ladies by how they look or stand them up by making excited

10/23/2013 10:46:11 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

dannyboi26
Clarkston, GA
30, joined Aug. 2011

Bc they figured out black women so now they are trying a new path

10/23/2013 10:59:34 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

tekiteez
Los Angeles, CA
39, joined Oct. 2013

Ive dated black women and they are always nice and sweet..to me..
Im Filipino and maybe just that combination black/asian is a good one..very respectful relationship.
dont get me wrong every culture has had bad apples..interracial dating is and has been around a long time.

10/23/2013 1:49:06 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
luvlee_smile
Saint Louis, MO
33, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from lindsey_g3:
Sounds like ur just a white woman hater honestly.... and u dont kno shit about white women clearly....now go spew your racist rant to a group that cares.... we get it...u dont like white women lol.

Lol Lindsey,
Pay him no mind. He is hateful towards women of color also. He usually has something very negative to say about most of my comments. Every now and then I'll catch him saying something very educated and intelligent. It almost seems as if someone hacks into his account at times. It's similar to a Dr Jekel and Mr Heyde theme

10/23/2013 1:51:24 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
luvlee_smile
Saint Louis, MO
33, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from 4boojie_brenda:
I believe that people just want more options. Too often Black women get offended even if he's not a man that she would date. Just because a Black man chooses to date outside his race doesn't mean that there's something wrong with us. I love having options. The more the better. Chocolate tastes great with vanilla or pecan. Black women must be open to diversity and enjoy the many options that are available. Life is beautiful!

I appreciate your response. Thank you

10/23/2013 1:56:11 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
luvlee_smile
Saint Louis, MO
33, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from huffdaddy81:
sorry lady, no kids and my mother has no say in what i do. she wants me to marry a black woman, and i aint going. the 1st time i brought a white woman home it damn near killed her. my parents are from down south and they dont trust white people,lol. my mother asked me to find a nice black girl, i told her hell naw, u go find me one, and she couldnt, cause they all are ghetto and got kids. or are lying about having kids. or are on section8, with no class at all, saying im a child of god, but yet you in the club twerking or fighting some other black b*tch because she look at you wrong. no thank you.and strongminded thats not strongminded, thats a black woman waiting to snap out or yell at the top of her lungs saying she dont play that shit, snapping her finger and rolling her eyes. now tell my im wrong. no real man wants to hear nagging allday and night. every black woman has that fuse that has or hasnt been lit yet. and if this is not true, y do imagrants come over here, scraed of black women, or knowing that most of them are colorful weave wearing hoes who love to fight. its because they know how tey are, or the fact that most imagrant know to ask where can i find a black girl for cheap or know that most have there price. everybody wants to f**k them but noone wants to be stuck with them

It sounds as though you hate yourself more than you could ever hate a black woman. It makes no sense to be so hateful and angry. I hope that one day you can learn to fix that. Instead of being hateful, enraged, and angry. You can use that same amount of energy to appreciate, respect, and be kind to ppl.

10/23/2013 2:02:16 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

nogames_82
Sacramento, CA
33, joined Oct. 2013

He makes a valid point about white women being less aggressive and more submissive. I have seen a good number of black women that are soo aggressive that they portray male personality traits. No man regardless of race wants a woman that's aggressive or dominant

10/23/2013 2:17:24 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
sorenlives
Covington, VA
30, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jerryxy:
look at Obama
intelligent black man with a beautiful intelligent and supportive black wife with two beautiful intelligent black daughters
The f*cker isn't pure black be is mixed. as a black man once said we gave him everything and the nigga failed!

10/23/2013 3:21:13 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
mikey2183
Saint Albans, VT
55, joined Aug. 2013

Some may think that black men are larger. Medical reviews through studies have indicated that black men are more confident, there penis size is 1 half inch longer and the girth is the same.What is the thing about black men, they are better lovers.

10/23/2013 3:29:18 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
mikey2183
Saint Albans, VT
55, joined Aug. 2013

I wash a black woman one time, softest skin I ever felt, she was a little thing.So sweet, so nice.

10/23/2013 5:33:39 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
kookie51
Hermitage, PA
60, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from huffdaddy81:
well i know what i see, and the only resaon black women are famous is her hoeing, watching world star hiphop, fighting and screaming and having babies. that's it and what they are good for. show me a black women who says she a good black woman and ill show u a hoe in business women clothing. all black women are mean and angry, thats not being head strong its naggging, and no blakc or white man wants to deal wit that. i want you to show me a blak woman with no kids, a job, and her own, that is nice and not angry. and i bet in 10minutes i can have that hoe's true nature come out. cause they are all the same

Did you come into this world covered in the blood,sweat,and tears of a black woman ?If you respect nothing else at least respect that concept
A black woman brought you in this world.

10/23/2013 5:57:35 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

bobbysunn
Saint Louis, MO
45, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from prince_fletch:
I can give you 10 good answers

10/23/2013 6:31:35 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
kookie51
Hermitage, PA
60, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from sorenlives:
The f*cker isn't pure black be is mixed. as a black man once said we gave him everything and the nigga failed!

Obama is what he claims he is and that's black...America views him as that why you think he gets do much hate.

10/23/2013 6:34:48 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
kk78
Pacific, MO
39, joined Sep. 2013

It is just a shame that people still go to the racial issues of our past. We all date who we want and noone else has to look if they don't like it. Black women I don't see asking that question as much any more, I see them also looking for options, and just because you see a bi-racial couple together doesn't mean that, that's the only race either of them date. My ex-husband is white, my current is black..... and same goes for him, I'm only the second white woman he's ever dated. Its not always about the color of the skin rather looking past petty ridiculous god-given qualities that should be embrassed. The person as a whole. When people look at the color of skin no matter for what reason it offends me.... because we are all human. And it only shows the immaturity and ignorance of those individuals who dwell on color..... all women, black or white are beautiful regardless of their skin tone. White women r not all trash either as one previous poster stated! Some of us have class, morals, dignity, and demand respect. Just as not all black women are stuck up..... you have to remember that they get their leather skin so-to-speak, from their history, just as a lot of black men have gotten theirs and to be honest.... the black women have shown that they are true fighters, after standing by their men for decades just to have them be told their too this or too that..... in short it makes me lose respect for any man who says hell only date a white woman, or asian, or latina..... get back to your roots dear men. Learn to love your women of the same race before youtry dis-ing them for another. They were here to make your sorry asses, when white men were beating your ancestors and killing them for nothing. Now you turn on them because they grew tougher than you? And now you turn your back on them for a woman who is submissive! Bullshit!!!! You should be ashamed of your self. And I hope you don't find a white or black woman to love you, you don't deserve us. And to try pitting white and black women against eachother, for the sake of love is blasfamy...... god hates ugly and that my dear people who agree other wise is YOU!!!!!!

10/23/2013 6:43:49 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
qruck7
Bayonne, NJ
34, joined Sep. 2013

I live in Bayonne nj and believe me that is ALL u c.I work in a store on Broadway that has been there forever and I see it all day long.For every 5 couples that come in 4 of them are a black guy with a white girl.Idk whats goin on but I tried to talk to this chick about 2 weeks ago,a white girl and when I asked if she wanted to do something she said to me,"I'm sorry but ur white and I only mess with black guys."God's honest truth.Its unreal......

10/23/2013 7:45:31 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

mattoo9
Alabaster, AL
27, joined Sep. 2013

This is the Stupidest conversation ever who cares why does it matter how dates how if they like each other they like each other there is nothing wrong with black Women White women or any Woman Women are all different I have a black girl that's a friend and a white girl as a friend They're Both different But they're both great women ssooo everyone stop with the Color crap where all People Color is just a color It doesn't make the heart

10/23/2013 9:19:13 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

mattoo9
Alabaster, AL
27, joined Sep. 2013

I meant who not how

10/23/2013 10:28:39 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jamaicanchick20
Arlington, TX
23, joined Sep. 2013

Ok first lets understand that there are american blacks and foreign blacks...ok next what I dont understand is ...can't black people see what is going on between them?? Its like an epidemic...Do they ever question why it is this way?
The black men are saying ( black women are hoes, they have multiple baby fathers, they are dominant, loud, etc. The black women are saying (Black men are lazy, dont father their own children, always hustling, going to jail. While at the same time..There are black men going "wait that doesn't fit my character traits" and the black women are going "why those are terrible attributes and dont fit me at all"
Do people not understand that these are perceptions that you are trained to think, of course there are blacks that really act in that "ghetto manner" but there are far more many that dont fit those characteristics..do you know that if you believe those perceptions.. then you are actively looking for those traits and you will find them.

Picture your mother...your sweet little (or big) sister..cousin..aunt..neice..nephew..uncle..brother.

Alot of us have family that dont act that way...your family is not an exception there are plenty of black families just like yours.

10/23/2013 10:53:02 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jamaicanchick20
Arlington, TX
23, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from mryeah69:
ok

That jamaicanchick is very pretty

thanks hun

10/23/2013 11:40:58 PM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

zax_2013
Overland Park, KS
35, joined Oct. 2013

the ratio of black women to white women is the enormous ...#1 ''''''#2 ... being that its more easy to find an attractive person ,quote unquote, ..is made easier with the majority ....its numbers ....cuz believe me if I could find me an attractive black female ..which is hard to find that hasn't been or already taken ...

10/24/2013 6:13:07 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

racism is systematic
its not going anywhere and thats the reality
thats because most white people think too highly of themselves
but until they change the situation wont either
Quote from kk78:
It is just a shame that people still go to the racial issues of our past. We all date who we want and noone else has to look if they don't like it. Black women I don't see asking that question as much any more, I see them also looking for options, and just because you see a bi-racial couple together doesn't mean that, that's the only race either of them date. My ex-husband is white, my current is black..... and same goes for him, I'm only the second white woman he's ever dated. Its not always about the color of the skin rather looking past petty ridiculous god-given qualities that should be embrassed. The person as a whole. When people look at the color of skin no matter for what reason it offends me.... because we are all human. And it only shows the immaturity and ignorance of those individuals who dwell on color..... all women, black or white are beautiful regardless of their skin tone. White women r not all trash either as one previous poster stated! Some of us have class, morals, dignity, and demand respect. Just as not all black women are stuck up..... you have to remember that they get their leather skin so-to-speak, from their history, just as a lot of black men have gotten theirs and to be honest.... the black women have shown that they are true fighters, after standing by their men for decades just to have them be told their too this or too that..... in short it makes me lose respect for any man who says hell only date a white woman, or asian, or latina..... get back to your roots dear men. Learn to love your women of the same race before youtry dis-ing them for another. They were here to make your sorry asses, when white men were beating your ancestors and killing them for nothing. Now you turn on them because they grew tougher than you? And now you turn your back on them for a woman who is submissive! Bullshit!!!! You should be ashamed of your self. And I hope you don't find a white or black woman to love you, you don't deserve us. And to try pitting white and black women against eachother, for the sake of love is blasfamy...... god hates ugly and that my dear people who agree other wise is YOU!!!!!!

10/24/2013 6:22:52 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

more like white women are just nasty hos
Quote from jennsdestiny:

10/24/2013 6:33:34 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

that brother in the advise show is telling the truth
the media run by whites and jews want to keep these stereotypes going to keep black men and women seperated and fighting
thats the whole idea and goal to keep whites in power and stupid black people dont cant and refuse to see the big picture
its like dumb suicide
black peoole really need to wake up
thanks for posting mryeah

10/24/2013 6:43:33 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

yep fearless
too many black women make poor choices to begin with

10/24/2013 6:50:37 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

he is not a hater
dont hate him just because he tells the truth
Quote from luvlee_smile:
Lol Lindsey,
Pay him no mind. He is hateful towards women of color also. He usually has something very negative to say about most of my comments. Every now and then I'll catch him saying something very educated and intelligent. It almost seems as if someone hacks into his account at times. It's similar to a Dr Jekel and Mr Heyde theme

10/24/2013 7:00:30 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

and these famous black stars are willing to play these roles because its all about the money
is it really worth it to keep these stereotypes and lies going?
well these stars make a living too to sell their souls and the vulture media hones in to make a killing literally
black people really have to be smart enough to see through these plots
everything thats done is on purpose to keep black people apart
white people know for a fact that when black people do unite thats some power
but the modern day slave masters got black people hating on one another and kissing whiteys asses literally
Quote from jerryxy:
that brother in the advise show is telling the truth
the media run by whites and jews want to keep these stereotypes going to keep black men and women seperated and fighting
thats the whole idea and goal to keep whites in power and stupid black people dont cant and refuse to see the big picture
its like dumb suicide
black peoole really need to wake up
thanks for posting mryeah

10/24/2013 7:44:58 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

mufasa88
Lakeland, FL
43, joined Oct. 2013

I date all women white and black
Its been mainly white women, I love
black women too, but alot do act stuck up and very self centered.
And to me thats a turn off,no matter
What color they are.

10/24/2013 7:58:32 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
kk78
Pacific, MO
39, joined Sep. 2013

First of all u knw nothing about me or where my roots lye! Or what I have experienced in my life so before u go assuming, find out ur facts. Because I may be white, but I was raised by a black family, in the middle of womens lib..... so I seen a lot of what all races of women go thru, and the women I loved the most I had to watch be treated as less than human, along with being called a n**ger lover in school, because of my home life. So don't pretend u knw what I knw or what I have or haven't been thru in my life. And then try to call bullshit on it as if u were there and knw how any of it made me feel.

10/24/2013 8:08:53 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
kk78
Pacific, MO
39, joined Sep. 2013

have to take all this with a grain of salt because as a white woman you don't experience the things blacks have rather male or female. This is what I call eloquent bullshit. It sounds good, but you don't know much about what really goes on. As far as men saying that they date only one race of women it is a rarity compared to women. Most men in general would go after a woman no matter her color is, but you sure over look the women who judge men based off color on a daily basis. I don't too much care for white women, and no I don't hate them, but a white woman would be last person I listen to on this subject matter. Just being honest.

10/23/13 9:38 PM flag post | hide posts from this user qu.

My previous post was based upon this response..... ur not as intelligent as u like to seem...... u assume because I'm white I have absolutely no idea what I have experiended, so don't come on here tryin to take credit away from my thoughts because u see a white women identify with u race and ur mad about it...... and don't be so mad because I'm a white woman who is not as others say ( submissive) I was raised in a black culture. U knw nothing about me bottom line don't f**king act like u do.

10/24/2013 8:41:06 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

go sambo!
Quote from misterdowrong:
Less drama, real long hair, after baring kids they join a gym except being all lazy.less stretch marks.they dont mine swallowing and they more spontaneous!!! That just a few examples

10/24/2013 8:44:40 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

white women are the delilahs of the bible
they lure black men then chop off their balls
black men dont have the balls anymore to fight for their own
they cant even handle their own women let alone some honky
running away like scared cowards just show the world what you are
there are too few real warriors left

10/24/2013 10:18:33 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

dannyboi26
Clarkston, GA
30, joined Aug. 2011

wtf we stil. Having this convo I already u all an educated answer ... Black men have completely figured out black women so on to try to figure out them white females:

10/24/2013 10:20:12 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

dannyboi26
Clarkston, GA
30, joined Aug. 2011

Mrdowrong perfect answer ::

10/24/2013 10:55:07 AM Black women asks why are all black men with white women now.  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,289)
Tehachapi, CA
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mattoo9:
There's definitely alot of biracial kids in England so there must be a large level of interracial dating there.
No there really Isn't

I know of one couple in England, happily married. Husband black/wife Thai.