Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

Having said that, for quite a few of us our fallback communication strategy will be the one our parents laid out for us. lesbian dating minneapolis I m understanding to be cautious and patient, to consider of other folks as a lot more vital than myself, then the appropriate time and match will come. 3 years later we have been married in my hometown. rubrating kc Hello everyone, I hesitated a lot about sending my story to the Fustany Team to share with you.

anonymous hookup

Meet singles through a shared interest at 1 of our a lot of activities or over a drink at a single of our free drinks events. singles in cape girardeau mo That s true, it is really tough to trust any individual, to know if the particular person is genuine or for any motives he/she is getting on this web page and take the actual friendship into some thing gains. Hunting for love on line is fairly hassle free these days. adult friend finder hawaii You want to be distinct and out of the box, but you also want to carry on a conversation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/28/2013 6:31:17 PM Ideas for dinner???  

lez4life20xxx
Kennesaw, GA
25, joined Jan. 2012

I'm really sick if the same old chicken, meatloaf, pasta, all the regular normal foods...i want something nee but nit complicated lol. Any ideas??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/28/2013 10:37:59 PM Ideas for dinner???  
writerdog
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,080)
Norman, OK
48, joined Sep. 2010

Go to all recipes .com. (all one word). They have different things from every nationality. It's still the same old stuff, but with a new twist.

10/29/2013 8:43:39 AM Ideas for dinner???  

lez4life20xxx
Kennesaw, GA
25, joined Jan. 2012

Okay I will, thanks hun

1/26/2014 1:31:57 AM Ideas for dinner???  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

Beef stew-is common of Beef stew bits,cellerly,onions,carrots,and potatoes.But you can always enhance it by adding in other veggies like cabbage,green beans,brockli,colliflower etc...that you like.
The key to a good beef stew is taking time to cook it right-never be in a rush.many different veggy's cook differently-so the longer cooking foods need to be started first and on the bottom of the pot.

Start with a stew pot-big and deep-first-
first start with the beef stew tips-brown the meat-as you brown the meat add 5 tablespoons of water-to meat(Choices lipton onion soup mix-or one chopped onion-and or both-depending how much you like onions)check on meat and turn when needed.

Then wash half of a stalk of celery and cut into small parts-the smaller the size the quicker it cooks-1/2 inch is average-celery will take some time to cook.

then wash your carrot-a clean with new scrubby-abravesive on one side(without chemicals in it is good to wash carrots).cut both ends off carrots-cut to a-1-inch size-about 10 carrots to cut in small parts is good.
once meat is browned-lightly-(does not have to be well done will finish cooking with the rest of the stew)add in the celery-and then carrots-add water level above the celery-to the carrots(The carrots will make some of it's own juices.don't let water go over the carrots)cook on a 3 level-electric.put lid on the pot-let cook slow steady heat-for about 1 hour-check and see how soft the carrots and celery are-(and check water level-never let go dry-slower you cook the more juices you will keep)-if it can be cut easily with the side of a fork or spoon-then it is time to add the potatoes.(have potatoes pealed and cut in four parts-total of 5 to 6 potato's should fit)and set on top of carrots-put lid back on pot-and steam til easily cut-about 30 more minutes.when done the meat will be good and tender-stir the entire stew-slowly not to spill-so when serving you get a little of each .

1/26/2014 1:45:02 AM Ideas for dinner???  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Easy meal
knorr Alfredo pasta side cook as on package, Boil about a pound of raw shelled shrimp and then add together. simple and cheap

1/26/2014 10:04:55 AM Ideas for dinner???  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

also an enhancement to cooking beef-(Steak,a roast)or pork-I personal prefer beef-and beef needs more tenderizing-is the use of onions as a tenderizer.will make the meat nice and tender-And brings out the flavors-(slow cooking keeps moisture in)-two ways to marinate is use of the lipton onion soup mix-add water mix well and let your meat-(rinsed)soak in for a half a day time.Make sure both sides gets soaked-or chop up a onion add a some water level-enough onions and water to size meat you want to soak-(can add in other seasonings also at this point)and simmer(low steady boil-until onions are cooked-a 2 setting)onions for 15 minutes-take off heat-let cool-then let meat-sit in the juices)different steak sauces also can be used in same manner-before grilling steak on grill or baking in oven.when cooking you can cook with what you soaked your meat in-also always tenderize the meat with a fork or tenderizer tool-poking holes in the meat.(onions are a good tenderizer for meat when more time is used in cooking)

1/27/2014 6:04:11 PM Ideas for dinner???  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

meatloaf, mashed potatoes & buttered peas

1/27/2014 8:05:48 PM Ideas for dinner???  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

well tonight-I made Brown rice mixed with whole wheat rice-as I boiled the rice-to cook(Not Instant rice)-I added 3 table spoons-Garlic powder and 2 table spoons garlic salt-chopped half fresh onions-1 can of peas drained-let boil(Fresh rice not instant-I find I have to add just a little extra water and bring to a boil-then cover and put to low-let sit 20 min or more and then go back-usually not done-still crunchy-yet water absorbed-then if it needs water I will add a little more and bring to a boil again-then back to low with lid-then 20 min or more done.)I had some left over fresh potatoe french fry's fried with onions-so I added that-rice still hot put in and lid back on-(I am out of meat for the month-so no meat tonight)and cream corn and regular corn mixed together as side dish with.(canned Corn I can eat hot or cold)turned out to be good and tasty.

1/28/2014 6:53:11 PM Ideas for dinner???  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

You buy all the food and cook, OP --- I'll eat.....

1/29/2014 12:20:15 PM Ideas for dinner???  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

had another creative dinner-was not sure how it would turn out but is not to bad.I had some Pinto beans soaked in water to let swell-drained water-and then let sit over night-(longer beans soak is a quicker cooking-and takes gasses out)then next day-drain water from beans-add 1 can of tomato paste-1 chopped onion-celery drys(can use fresh also)1 teaspoon of garlic-minced-table spoon of garlic powder-and garlic salt-added a few shakes of black pepper-and just a little shakes of lemon pepper-oregino one table spoon(forgot to add a pinch of baking soda-does take rest of gasses out of beans)but is tasty dish-over rice.-would be better with some beef in it and a can of diced tomato's-but cabinets low.

[Edited 1/29/2014 12:23:27 PM ]

2/9/2014 9:21:54 PM Ideas for dinner???  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

well today I cooked two meals one to eat today and another to eat tomorrow and freeze part of-my cabbage and celery I needed to cook,a now thing.So I had chicken breast-already separated for two meals-cut into smaller parts-bigger meal-(chicken breast melody)big pot put in celery cut up-half stalk-then put water about 1/4 of pot size covered food cooking-put the chicken in with celery-left on a 3 setting-added a little garlic and lemon pepper by judgement-put lid on-let cook-hour or so and added one can of green beans-put lid back on-30 minutes later-added my cut cabbage in-added a little water 1/4 cup-over cabbage-put lid back on until cabbage cooked--then mixed well-then put in freezer parts in different meal size containers-and saved rest in fridge-----------then before that was done-I cut my other chicken breast in small sizes for chicken nuggets-two bowls-one for dry ingredients and one for wet ingredients-one bowl one egg(unless you plan to cook a bigger amount-I was just cooking for myself)scramble the egg(I forgot to add a drop of lemon juice-concentrate do not need much-hopefully will remember next time)I rinsed off chicken cuts again-and set into my scramble eggs to soak,you want both sides covered with egg-then in other bowl-my dry ingredients-all purpose flour and whole wheat flour(any basic flour will work)added garlic powder and lemon pepper by judgement-(want a taste of both)mixed dry ingredients well-then I cut my potatoes for french fries,and onion-my oil I mixed with-olive oil and veggy oil to fry in.(being conservative with my olive oil-but I want to use it)-set on almost high setting-mixed my chicken into flour (can use a baggy)making sure all chicken covered with flour-all done then I deep fried(i did add a few onions-as it fried for a flavor not many)does not take long-smaller the cuts the quicker it will fry-10 minutes light brown to a dark-up to you-look for no pink in chicken middle-needs to be white to be done.Then I deep fried,french fries and onions.was a good meal-always use paper towel to put food on that you cook in oil-lets oil drain.then put on plate to eat.good meal.

2/11/2014 6:55:38 PM Ideas for dinner???  

illan615
Over 1,000 Posts (1,416)
Holland, MI
55, joined Oct. 2012

Szechwan shrimp and vegetables over quinoa with roasted asparagus. If you want the recipes inbox me.

2/12/2014 2:18:27 AM Ideas for dinner???  
i_fart_u_smell
Janesville, WI
46, joined Aug. 2012

Anything that makes me gassy.

2/12/2014 9:07:55 PM Ideas for dinner???  

illan615
Over 1,000 Posts (1,416)
Holland, MI
55, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from illan615:
Szechwan shrimp and vegetables over quinoa with roasted asparagus. If you want the recipes inbox me.

This could also be used with sliced chicken or pork strips.

2 TBS Ketchup
1 TBS Soy sauce (I use lite)
1 TBS Honey
4 TBS Water
2 TBS Corn starch
1/4 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp Pepper Flakes

This sauce can be mixed and refrigerated until ready to use.

Heat a Tablespoon or so of Olive oil in a large skillet on med high heat. When hot add 1/2 cup of sliced Green Onion and 2 teaspoons of minced Garlic. Stir for a couple minutes.

Add 12oz of cooked medium shrimp tails removed. Cook for about another 2 minutes. Then add the sauce.

When the sauce has thickened remove from heat.. don't over cook or you will have rubbery shrimp.

Spoon over quinoa. You could also do this over minute rice.

Serves 4, at only 150 calories.

I doubled the sauce recipe and used about 2/3 or it, because I added sliced shitake mushrooms and sugar peas to the stir fry.

You can use this sauce over prepared chicken or pork strips.. Broccoli, water chestnuts.. whatever you like.

ABSOLUTELY YUM! Lots of flavor, no heat.. and low calories.

[Edited 2/12/2014 9:10:01 PM ]

3/22/2014 3:22:04 PM Ideas for dinner???  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

I made a good combination meal-trying something new,when cooking pinto beans-Out of meat again-so just veggy's-But it would be better cooked with beef stew tips.(if beef stew tips used-brown meat then keep meat on the bottom of the pot,beans on top til cooked)Soaked my beans over night-added teaspoon of baking soda to water-then in a big stew pot-next AM,put beans in pot covered with water just enough to cover beans,added spices of-tablespoon lemon pepper,2 table spoons ginger,1 table spoon of garlic salt-1 tablespoon of onion powder,1 can of green beans,1 can of slice tomatoes with green chilli,mixed well-cover with lid,Let cook on 3 level of stove-stir every so often-a 1 hour and a half check bean to see if cooked,then added some cabbage on top.covered-turned stove down to a 2-let cabbage steam cook-on side cooked some brocoli and mac and cheese.Was a good meal.

4/28/2014 1:08:40 PM Ideas for dinner???  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,737)
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from cupocheer:
meatloaf, mashed potatoes & buttered peas

That's YUKY..

Sounds just like the unhealthy fattening, 'SAD' diet !

SAD = Standard American Diet ( poor nutrition and fattening )

** Whats for lunch or dinner... look up some good healthy naturally recipes. (on the web)

I never use a cook books nor recipes, except for making baked good, I just cook every thing from my years of experience.

Mostly every thing I make, is from scratch and mostly a Mediterranean style LEAN and health type diet.

5/4/2014 3:06:47 PM Ideas for dinner???  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
50, joined May. 2009

Can't beat this one-- I've made it many times-- comes out SO juicy and flavorful every time I add a bit more seasoning than the original recipe.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Ingredients

1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
garlic salt
black pepper to taste
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

Directions

Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese, garlic salt and pepper (to taste) in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.

[Edited 5/4/2014 3:07:59 PM ]

5/4/2014 4:32:24 PM Ideas for dinner???  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
50, joined May. 2009

I LVE my crock pot-- even in the summer-- why heat the whole kitchen to make a meal when your crock pot can do all the work and keep it cool too? Now they have liners (in the foil/plastic wrap aisle) so cleanup is a breeze

Using this seasoning packet makes a batch of White Chicken Chili SO easy

1) Line your crock pot

2) Put in 4 frozen chicken breasts

3) Heat 1/12 Cups of chicken stock to a boil and pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 4hrs.

4) Pull the chicken out with tongs and shred with 2 forks.

5) Strain your broth til it is nice and clear and return to the crock-- put the chicken back as well.

6) Next add in: 1 small jar of Randall brand Great Northern beans-- 1 packet of McCormick brand White Chicken Chili seasoning-- 1 Cup of frozen sweet corn-- 1/2 of a loaf of light Cream Cheese (cubed up)-- a few shakes each of Ground Cumin and Chili powder-- Stir it all up-- cover and cook on HIGH for another half hour.

7) Stir again before serving

We like to top with some shredded SHARP cheddar and crumbled whole grain tortilla chips!

6/30/2014 1:20:52 AM Ideas for dinner???  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from lez4life20xxx:
I'm really sick if the same old chicken, meatloaf, pasta, all the regular normal foods...i want something nee but nit complicated lol. Any ideas??

Get a pork loin roast.

Sear it in a pan.
Then put it in the oven to finish cooking.

Baste with plum jelly and apricot preserves mixed together.