Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup now app

No one else wanted to try it, but as I wanted some alone time with him, I took agreed. dating sites dover I stood there stunned as they danced their buddy out of the bar and it took me a minute to realise that she will have to have to text them asking them to save her from a terrible date. They re now physically distant again, with Megan back in Seattle and Ahmed in Saudi Arabia for perform, but are counting down the days till Ahmed s visa is authorized and he can join her. bulgaria sex culture Darrin had a mutual buddy come up to me and ask for my number.

www rubmaps com

After it locates them, it shows you their very first name, age, a profile picture and brief blurb. dating sites des moines Me, I ll queue up for the double loop roller coaster, then duck out just just before my turn, fearing queasiness. We hope that with this list of funny on the web dating conversation starters examples, your dating game is now going to be crazy good. stripper on omegle Create back when you can tell they wrote a personal note.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/26/2013 12:10:14 AM Ab workouts help please  
j_juvon
New Orleans, LA
32, joined Oct. 2013

Looking for abdominal workouts.. covering all sections.. Any suggestions

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/26/2013 3:48:50 PM Ab workouts help please  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
24, joined Feb. 2011

If you have a wii, get wii fit plus

Try Zuzuka workouts on YouTube, they whoop my ass, but I'm seeing results

11/26/2013 5:04:48 PM Ab workouts help please  

grunter64
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,864)
Des Moines, IA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Crunches, leg raises, bicycle, lots of good options.

11/27/2013 12:10:32 AM Ab workouts help please  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Believe it or not, the abs' primary function is to tense up to stabilize the core. Therefore, better abs are gonna be built with heavy dumbbell(or bar) deadlifts or squats than with endless crunches because heavy dl's and squats require great core stabilization, greatly working the abs. Keep in mind, heavy means heavy for you.

12/1/2013 11:16:21 PM Ab workouts help please  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

300-400 a day and abs are made in the kitchen just because you work abs you need a killer diet and low body fat to see them

12/5/2013 1:26:43 AM Ab workouts help please  
rdeffley
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,155)
San Jose, CA
36, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from josecuervosilv:
Believe it or not, the abs' primary function is to tense up to stabilize the core. Therefore, better abs are gonna be built with heavy dumbbell(or bar) deadlifts or squats than with endless crunches because heavy dl's and squats require great core stabilization, greatly working the abs. Keep in mind, heavy means heavy for you.

Outstanding post man!! Could not have said it better myself. Doing exercises that work the core naturally like squats, deadlifts, overhead walking lunges, pull-ups, standing military press, etc is far more effective and efficient.

But even though it is a cliche, great abs are made in the kitchen. A strong core (abs and lower back) has nothing to do with body fat % levels. If you want to see your abs, you need to drop body fat in the mid section plain and simple. Finally you can't spot reduce. Just because you work an area, it doesn't mean you will lose fat there. You are better off doing full body workouts that give you a better metabolic output to burn extra calories and develop your entire body for when you drop fat.

12/12/2013 10:22:17 AM Ab workouts help please  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

OP^

cardio is going to burn fat all over the body

12/21/2013 3:10:28 PM Ab workouts help please  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from rdeffley:
Outstanding post man!! Could not have said it better myself. Doing exercises that work the core naturally like squats, deadlifts, overhead walking lunges, pull-ups, standing military press, etc is far more effective and efficient.
Kinesiology and biomechanics helps you weed out the tons of bs in the industry.

But even though it is a cliche, great abs are made in the kitchen. A strong core (abs and lower back) has nothing to do with body fat % levels. If you want to see your abs, you need to drop body fat in the mid section plain and simple. Finally you can't spot reduce. Just because you work an area, it doesn't mean you will lose fat there. You are better off doing full body workouts that give you a better metabolic output to burn extra calories and develop your entire body for when you drop fat.
True. Otherwise you would see abs in overweight people who do endless ab work.

[Edited 12/21/2013 3:12:06 PM ]

12/21/2013 5:51:30 PM Ab workouts help please  
thcknphat08
Brandon, MS
40, joined Nov. 2011

When I work my abs, I do a set of12 from 10 to 30 lbs ( like 12× 10lb, 12× 20lb, 12×30lb) and a set of 10 from 40 to 70 lbs on the ab machine I do two rounds. And I work the other part of my abs by standing with a 15 lb dumbell in each hand, bend slightly at the knees and lowering the dumbbell, and I also use the 20 lb also. I do 2 rounds 10 each. I work my abs every time I work out.

1/9/2014 8:50:05 PM Ab workouts help please  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,739)
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

I am going to try the ab roller on Friday. I think that would help with both
your abs and obliques!!!!

2/19/2014 11:22:26 PM Ab workouts help please  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from j_juvon:
Looking for abdominal workouts.. covering all sections.. Any suggestions

Abs: Crunches, Cable Crunches, Side Crunches

Sides: Side Raises, Butterflies

Core: Planks (Depending on the number of minutes you do, you can start to feel the burn instantly)

Lower Abs: Leg Raises

Do these in an effective ab circuit nonstop for the best results.....gamer

2/27/2014 12:53:55 PM Ab workouts help please  

rayleebrwn
Vallejo, CA
30, joined Dec. 2013

Not sure how lean you are but as I seen someone said abs are made in the kitchen that's is true its 90% diet 10% exercise don't just concentrate on ab workouts to get abs do full body workouts so your metabolism will rev up also doing heavy weight squats clean and press etc will help but to isolate the core I'd say do negative sit ups on a decline bench then leg raises then over head dumbbell side crunch then then maybe a russian twist then go into a 3 way plank repeat 3xs

4/15/2014 6:38:29 PM Ab workouts help please  

taztastic77
Hot Springs National Park, AR
40, joined Jan. 2014

Hi..first you have to grasp the concept that abominals are made in the kitchen..not the gym.. your abs are worked in a number of different exercise that you may not be aware of.. squats, curls.. and more.. the resistance during performing these exercises is centralized in the core.. which caused you to contract your abdominal muscles.. but without a proper diet...you can work your stomach until you turn blue...and you still won't get the six pack your after...

4/15/2014 9:15:15 PM Ab workouts help please  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

And for every muscle, there's an opposite muscle. While working your abs, you also need to work you back.

4/21/2014 6:13:39 PM Ab workouts help please  
starr_bomb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,489)
Mesa, AZ
33, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from hopeguz3:
If you have a wii, get wii fit plus

Try Zuzuka workouts on YouTube, they whoop my ass, but I'm seeing results

Hope

4/22/2014 6:59:10 PM Ab workouts help please  

badboy4goodgrl
Orlando, FL
55, joined Jan. 2010

people people,people abs are a muscle they will get bigger if you train them heavy , you have to train them with reps if you want to keep a small waist, besides cardio, diet is the most important, knowing your metabolism helps as well, abs made up of upper,lower,+ obliques, leg raises, crunches, + twists, very simple, if you have an ab machine that works both upper +lower together, that's great. and twists sitting down, you can head over to my website
http://loseweightsafelyandkeepitoff.weebly.com/ + find out how genetics may be keeping you from hitting your goals. that's the best approach
Howie a physical therapy asst,personal trainer +nutritional consultant

4/22/2014 7:54:29 PM Ab workouts help please  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from badboy4goodgrl:
people people,people abs are a muscle they will get bigger if you train them heavy , you have to train them with reps if you want to keep a small waist, besides cardio, diet is the most important, knowing your metabolism helps as well, abs made up of upper,lower,+ obliques, leg raises, crunches, + twists, very simple, if you have an ab machine that works both upper +lower together, that's great. and twists sitting down, you can head over to my website
http://loseweightsafelyandkeepitoff.weebly.com/ + find out how genetics may be keeping you from hitting your goals. that's the best approach
Howie a physical therapy asst,personal trainer +nutritional consultant

Heavy is relative, bad. Heavy for beginners and intermediates doesn't grow big waists. Now if we're talking advanced deadlifters or squatters, that might be another story.

4/25/2014 10:11:50 AM Ab workouts help please  
the_lynguist
Denver, CO
38, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from gymlove:
300-400 a day and abs are made in the kitchen just because you work abs you need a killer diet and low body fat to see them

This^

Work your abs all you want. Won't matter if you don't diet. Sit ups will not burn your stomach fat away. You'll just have really awesome abs under that cushion.

4/25/2014 11:06:53 AM Ab workouts help please  

badboy4goodgrl
Orlando, FL
55, joined Jan. 2010

ljuvon, your an idiot, giving you the best advice out their, in terms of real science nd weight loss and you block me, you'll probable get your A#$& kicked in your fight, Karmais that way

5/7/2014 9:00:55 PM Ab workouts help please  
funenduden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,594)
Fügen
Austria
42, joined Mar. 2014

Deadlifts. High reps.

5/7/2014 9:55:13 PM Ab workouts help please  

badboy4goodgrl
Orlando, FL
55, joined Jan. 2010

Did I not recommend an ab workout for you as a former boxer, besides the diet and mentioning about the genetic test for the perfect diet, do the ab macine that works upper and lower, good morning's or. Hyper extension's for the lower back and seated twists, with a stick maybe some hanging leg raises, to help stretch out the back. Best routine and very simple

5/8/2014 5:28:58 PM Ab workouts help please  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,435)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

One thing to keep in mind: You cannot spot reduce! All the situps in the world won't be effective unless the fat covering the abs diminishes. You need a combination of compound strength-training, cardio, and sensible eating. Avoid too much sugar, and if you drink alcohol, limit it to one or two drinks or abstain from it for a while. Walking long distance and stair climbing is also good. And you'd be surprised how kettlebell swings get the heart rate up as well.

5/17/2014 9:41:23 PM Ab workouts help please  
mantus1337
Jackson, NJ
47, joined Dec. 2009

Yea, I used to think abs were made
in the kitchen, too..

The abs primary function is to keep
the back from hyperextending ... Planks are good BUT..

My abs in my pictures came into view without
any ab work, besides pushups and pullups ...

Calories in vs Calories out is great
but training to increase Glycogen stores, will
have less carbs going to fat and more to be stored within muscle...

Eat once a day after workouts when glycogen needs to be
replenished is best, but alot of people aren't disciplined enough,
so just try to eat most carbs or all carbs after training..

To tell you the truth, when you learn how to train
the muscles and not the nervous system, you can slack on diet and still
keep a very low bodyfat level...
You can train more often, stimulate more growth
and get those carbs inside the sarcoplasm of the muscle cell where they belong...

5/18/2014 2:34:40 PM Ab workouts help please  
maviebaby400
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2014

Get a work out ball and do sit up on it, it does work