Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Following four years in the trenches, I finally met my match we had mutual close friends on Facebook and he chatted me up by saying he liked my photograph and we got married just just before Christmas. cape coral dating He shows up and I was impressed that he essentially is as handsome as his images (as opposed to the guys that send you photos of themselves beneath genuinely very good lighting ). After receiving his bachelor s degree in Politics and International Relations at the University of Manchester, he returned home and graduated from Vilnius University with a master s degree in Comparative Politics. bumble apk old version I keep pondering I will just delete and give up, only to hang in there pondering it just takes one good guy.

atlanta hookup

A lot of us are single, finding fitter, isolated and horny. kailua kona singles You are eventually nonetheless swiping by way of profiles the animation is just a tiny distinct. If that sounds like just what you will need to break out of your chatting routine, here are some queries to assist inspire you. asian dating space login Upload your best photographs and reveal more about yourself on your single profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/7/2013 9:36:48 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

ktbosslifefdb
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Nov. 2013

Curious to why any farmer would willingly grow GMO vegatables and fruit to feed our children and country? Where are your morals?
Why plant foods that cause our good people health problems?
The poor are more prone to it as many cant afford organic..
Personally my grand father grew oraganic oranges and mangoes and the way he prided himself on his fruit crops was amazing. Never used harsh chemicals on his fruit because he valued this country and fed his town healthy food they could trust. He was an honest man who didnt believe in cutting corners to get more product faster damned be the consequences. no, he did it the right way, had patience and in the end along with safe healthy food he slept well knowing he was making a difference in his town.
GMO farmers make me sick. A disgrace to true farmers and people who grow their food.

Alot of farmers won't actually admit to planting this poisonous food.

Also dairy farmers who inject cows with hormones and steriods etc... very sickening hope you people stop abusing your animals. no one wants to eat hormone infested cheese!

There's a reason why many countries ban americas food because of the GMO they are smart enough not to feed their people that crap...
Funny how our govt has turned our own people against us..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/11/2013 1:27:18 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  
the_regency
Pahoa, HI
59, joined Nov. 2013

I live in an agricultural area and we just banned GMO's..

The mayor tried to veto the county council but realized he was outnumbered all the way around. It's the Filipino farmers here that farm with GMO's and every harsh chemical they can find. They call the chemicals... medicine, isn't that ironic?

In many developing countries the use of chemicals or GMO's is a status symbol, saying the farmer is wealthy enough to afford them.

Corporate advertising annually in the billions has created a very shallow population in USA. Add that to the immigrant farmers and you get GMO's.

Next is to stop buying stuff out of China for a zillion and one reasons. Selfish people don't care about the innocent Chinese imprisoned in labor camps who also get picked off to for organ transplants for foreigners on transplant holidays in China. The self centered who don't care about all the human rights violations so they can have cheap baubles from Walmart should be realizing that the paint on everything from China including those bright balls all hanging from Christmas trees is full of lead and cadmium. Perfect way to give your kids cancer is to ask them to decorate the tree this year courtesy of the Peoples Republic of China!

12/11/2013 10:40:04 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,245)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Evil farmers ......

12/14/2013 11:45:02 AM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

ktbosslifefdb
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Nov. 2013

regency. Nicely put and it's a shame the people of our country don't even realize what is really happening.

Cheer - yes evil lol! eating GMO soy can make a man sterile I'd say that's evil enough plus GMO soy had been linked to the increase of homosexuality in men Lowers testosterone and increases estrogen and progesterone two key hormones vital to women. thus eating this GMO soy in abundance from a early age can in fact alter the hormones enough to affect the brain. And the pituitary glands.

GMO corn is responsible for the increase of ADD and ADHD in children and teens into adult hood.
High fructose corn syrup etc...

12/14/2013 7:11:05 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Sort of reminds me of the movie Soylent
Green.Sorry.

12/14/2013 7:36:01 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

If their GMOs cross breed into a neighbors field, then that neighbors crop is deemed property of the corporation and they are held liable for using their product.

By the same standards, wouldn't that mean they are liable for all the health issues plaguing their customers???

Former gmo employees run rampant in the FDA, bypassing moral judgement and lining their own pockets.

If Obama really cared about our health he would focus on major changes that can be made which effect all our lives, instead he wishes to make painstaking, tedious changes to each and every persons life while allowing the deteriation of our society to continue....

Big government should deal with big changes, ie natural disasters and relief, monitoring big businesses and ensuring the preservation of the earth and the well being of all life.

I'm stuck in what was once a ranch and farming town, but now it's just an overpopulated hell hole that's on the verge of becoming a parking lot. Our leaders have no respect or common sense for life and the earth, they want us overpopulated so we can defend against any possible threat, but no nation wants to risk destroying the earth anymore in an all out war. Now everyone just wants to live and enjoy life.

The threat we face now is an over abundance of ignorant people who wouldn't last two minutes without the life support their unknowingly on.

12/15/2013 8:39:51 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

ktbosslifefdb
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Nov. 2013

Obama doesn't care, after seeing people talk bad about GMO produce he and his wife Mitchell started serving more fruits and veggies in schools, that are what? GMOs.

Saving the earth is the most important thing and of course protecting the children,

Very sad things going on in this country

12/16/2013 12:12:17 AM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  
the_regency
Pahoa, HI
59, joined Nov. 2013

Yes, very sad indeed. I was recently in Germany and it was amazing to see every inch of every roof covered with solar panels. The entire country is in union to stay green, very green and healthy.

Then I come back to the USA and all the garbage food and waste of electricity. Seriously why the heck does anyone put out Christmas lights anymore? Are they complete morons? Don't they read?

Our grocery stores are insane. So much processed food with almost nothing good in it. I read labels, does anyone else?

12/16/2013 12:40:15 AM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

ktbosslifefdb
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from the_regency:
Yes, very sad indeed. I was recently in Germany and it was amazing to see every inch of every roof covered with solar panels. The entire country is in union to stay green, very green and healthy.

Then I come back to the USA and all the garbage food and waste of electricity. Seriously why the heck does anyone put out Christmas lights anymore? Are they complete morons? Don't they read?

Our grocery stores are insane. So much processed food with almost nothing good in it. I read labels, does anyone else?

I make sure to read labels, and I have thought about putting solar panels before but I havent done that yet.

Funny to me, how about reading the ingredients in the beloved American "cheese" just a orange square disk of crap, processed like no other about 14 ingredients. Off Brand is even worse My God. Red & Yellow food dye Lol! I even saw generic american cheese at the store that said in tiny print on the front "imitation cheese". For= 99 cents. Kraft= 2.49 tell me which one someone with not alot of money will get.. its so sad...

And I have been to England and Ireland for vacation, even eating a freakking apple taste so different and fresh. I donate organic can goods to my food drives, the poor people have it rough, they get fed off brand crap, 5% juice loaded with HFCSyrup, MSG food, chicken by product. Very sickening. My family wasnt too wealthy back in the day, but we werent fed this crap either.

PS: poor people eat processed food with chemicals, more health problems, more need for public assistance, wic, food stamps, medicaid. but as long as the usda keep lying to people, they get rich give a small % to paying public assistance, but keep most of their $ so it all works out in a cycle. ...just a theory

12/16/2013 2:40:50 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  
the_regency
Pahoa, HI
59, joined Nov. 2013

A lot of rich people eat garbage food too. One practically needs to get a degree in some holistic type healing modality to decipher what is good and what is not on the shelves. I studied to become a state certified master herbalist in CA just in time for the AMA to push legislation to stop the certification and make it illegal. Even for me it takes constant research to wade thru all the garbage out there promoted as food.

Some people depend on guys like Dr. Oz to help direct them towards what is truly healthy.

I'm grateful to all the people who are volunteering their time to expose and do away with GMO's. Cheers to them all!

12/18/2013 1:38:12 AM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

ktbosslifefdb
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from the_regency:
A lot of rich people eat garbage food too. One practically needs to get a degree in some holistic type healing modality to decipher what is good and what is not on the shelves. I studied to become a state certified master herbalist in CA just in time for the AMA to push legislation to stop the certification and make it illegal. Even for me it takes constant research to wade thru all the garbage out there promoted as food.

Some people depend on guys like Dr. Oz to help direct them towards what is truly healthy.

I'm grateful to all the people who are volunteering their time to expose and do away with GMO's. Cheers to them all!

Yes I agree with you and its very important for us to keep up with the food news to make sure we are eating the right things, even certain fishes and seafood can be extremely toxic depending on where they are coming from.

Also, FDA is making more irrational regulations to prevent people from growing vegetables in their own private gardens. Trying to make it hard for people to plant fresh food so they can force them into buying it in the store.

Also GMOs are bad and hopefully people get serious and stop eating them. Corn is a big GMO crop. So eating corn on the cob next to your BBQ may cause serious health risks.

Glad people have some brains

2/15/2014 8:48:43 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

45calcowgirl
Waverly, MN
52, joined Mar. 2010

Crohns, celiac and other digestive " incurable" diseases are becoming more and more common. I believe gmos have allot to do with this increasing problem. I am just learning the evils of monsanto and GMOs. Where can I get more information?

3/12/2014 1:05:04 AM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

saddestangel7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,774)
Santa Clara, CA
55, joined Apr. 2011

If consumers start buying more organic foods, or shop at only Whole Foods or Sprouts or farmer's markets or other similar markets it will send a message to the big growers.

I only drink organic milk. Anyone who hasn't tried it should because it doesn't taste like the other stuff. It's so delicious and creamy.

I feel blessed that I grew up on my grandparent's farm and everything we ate came from the land.

6/6/2014 9:42:39 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

chillindillan
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,522)
Entwistle, AB
46, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Quote from ktbosslifefdb:
Curious to why any farmer would willingly grow GMO vegatables and fruit to feed our children and country? Where are your morals?
Why plant foods that cause our good people health problems?
The poor are more prone to it as many cant afford organic..
Personally my grand father grew oraganic oranges and mangoes and the way he prided himself on his fruit crops was amazing. Never used harsh chemicals on his fruit because he valued this country and fed his town healthy food they could trust. He was an honest man who didnt believe in cutting corners to get more product faster damned be the consequences. no, he did it the right way, had patience and in the end along with safe healthy food he slept well knowing he was making a difference in his town.
GMO farmers make me sick. A disgrace to true farmers and people who grow their food.

Alot of farmers won't actually admit to planting this poisonous food.

Also dairy farmers who inject cows with hormones and steriods etc... very sickening hope you people stop abusing your animals. no one wants to eat hormone infested cheese!

There's a reason why many countries ban americas food because of the GMO they are smart enough not to feed their people that crap...
Funny how our govt has turned our own people against us..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THATS EASY MONEY & DUMB DOWNED!

Check out The 100 years of cancer cure suppression stops here! & add to it please!!!

6/7/2014 6:12:55 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

sweetheart288
Camden Wyoming, DE
21, joined Jan. 2014

If you don't like gmos then grow your own food. The price of food would be way more expensive if there was not gmos. They use less water and produce more. Farming is a gift to society not an expectation. When was the last time you thanked a farmer for feeding you and your family?

6/23/2014 9:06:54 PM Evil Farmers GMO Foods  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,737)
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from 45calcowgirl:
Crohns, celiac and other digestive " incurable" diseases are becoming more and more common. I believe gmos have allot to do with this increasing problem. I am just learning the evils of monsanto and GMOs. Where can I get more information?

HEALTH CARE and GMO crops ???

This US Government does no care about any ones HEALTH !
It's just a front.... Empty Words.... full of Political Rhetorical Lies !

This US Government, supports and protects Monsanto and "GMOs"

Back in May,2014, the WORLD protesed against Monsanto - GMO's - and the use of "Roundup" on food crops "WORLD WIDE" in major cities and towns.

More and more people are get sick from the agricultural spraying of "Roundup" on "GMO" food crops.

In the 1950, there was very little cancer in young children or adults.
But after the Vietnam War, where "Roundup" ( aka, Agent Orange) was used extensively to defoliate the jungles of Vietnam. After that war, 1000's of Vietnamese babies are now being born with birth defects and they still are today, as the "Roundup" residua is stile in the soil and in the ground water systems.

Also after the Vietnam War, more "Roundup" was bing used on food crops in the USA and now its being used in mass amounts all all kinds of food crops and all around parks, road sides, Etc. and today home owners are using it also.

Now today, more young children are getting cancer, way more then in the 1950's do to "Roundup" and other toxic agricultural sprays, around peoples homes and towns.

And..."Roundup" is also in the food that we all eat ! Unless it's food that's grown organically !

There was just this weekend a world wide protest agents Monsanto and the GMO foods and the use of "Roundup" Millions of people world wide in major cities were protesting Monsanto !

Right now I am listening to a man on the radio, discussing the Monsanto and GMO's and the dangers of "Roundup" and about the GMO Battle

First Half of the radio show: Spokesperson on the "Health Dangers" of genetically modified foods, Jeffrey Smith, will talk about the epic battlefronts on the war for GMOs, including how two local initiatives in Oregon, banning GMO crops, were voted in by a 2 to 1 margin.

Jeffrey Smith,Website(s):

seedsofdeception.com
nongmoshoppingguide.com

Jeffrey Smith,Book(s):

Genetic Roulette: The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Modified Foods
Seeds of Deception

On the radio: Jeffery, is now, explaining all about the crops that are GMO's and are also being sprayed with "Roundup" during their growing season.

IE: Oil seed crops, <( soy, saflower, canola, cottons seed, etc.) as well as wheat, barley, Rey, Corn grains crops. Many veggies too !

"Roundup" linked to cancer, heart Desi's, kidney failler, Asama, food allergies and othe health problems. Even traces of "Roundup" are being found in mothers breast milk, so lil babies are getting "Roundup" right after birth.

"Roundup" is now being sprayd on crops as a ripening agent just before harvest to promote fruit ripening before marketing.

,GMO's are laboratory created plant species, that are also resistant to "Roundup" sprays. ( IE: the crops will not die when sprayed with "Roundup" several times during the growing season )

Grains and veggies that have been improved over 100's and 1000's of years is done by " Selective Breading" that's a totally difrent way of incresing the viablity and better production of grains and veggies. (That is not GMO's. crops) IE: Corn is a grain, the first corns where very small almost the size of a wheat head, but by repetitious plant celectiveness, and over 1000's of years we now have the corn that we all see today.

"Roundup" gets into the water system and kills and/or deforms fish and effects their ability to propagate as well or not at all.

GMO' Grown grains / foods are also in commercial "PET foods !"

Biography:

Jeffrey M. Smith
.... has been involved with genetically modified (GM) foods for nearly a decade. He worked for non-profit and political groups on the issue and in 1998, ran for U.S. Congress to raise public awareness of the health and environmental impacts.
To protect children-who are most at risk from the potential health effects of GM foods- Smith proposed legislation to remove the foods from school meals. He also proposed legislation to help protect farmers from cross-pollination by GM crops.
Later, he was vice president of marketing for a GMO detection laboratory.

Smith has lectured widely, spoken at conferences, and has been quoted in articles around the world. Prior to working in this field, he was a writer, educator, and public speaker for non-profit groups, advancing the causes of health, environment, and personal development. His book "Seeds of Deception," researched and written after he left the industry, combines Smith's passion for these causes with his extensive knowledge of the risks and cover-ups behind genetically modified foods.

Smith is the founding director of the "Institute for Responsible Technology' and a member of the "Sierra Club Genetic Engineering Committee." He has a master's degree in business administration and lives with his wife in Iowa, surrounded by genetically modified corn and soybeans.