Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

guaranteed hookups within an hour

Acquiring the best match and compatible singles is all about finding to know people today improved. black singles in richmond va According to their members , HER is a actually enjoyable space. At times if the conversation is having a bit stagnant, it s nice to throw in some curveball questions to get points flowing again. fdating vietnam Bbw meeting web site for singles in the finest online dating website, open on line and women, district of intense freebie finders.

megapersnals

You didn t have to have a divinely humorous line that wasn t just hello Like it ought to be. single women in valdosta ga I did order a taxi right after an hour of negotiating with him I only wore my coat with nothing below when I left his spot. You can never go wrong with a lady who has a zest for life! This is 1 of the quite a few 1st date concerns that assistance you get to know a girl greater. plenty of fish ultra match Not only that, but it may possibly also incur an opportunity cost exactly where you could have used a chat API and diverted your consideration to creating new functions that other dating apps do not already have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/25/2008 11:44:16 AM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  
bellav72
Albuquerque, NM

Well so my ex-boyfriend is a biker dude. Very hot and sexy and all that good stuff.. before i meet him i was all into the preppy, white collar dudes. Then Benny came along.I have never really been on a bike before him..

Now keep in mind i am a girlie girl.. Hair done, nice sexy but CLASSY clothes, fake eyelashes, nails always french manicured. GET THE PICTURE?So he takes me on our first date on the harley.First he tells me my clothes are wrong for riding. Appearently, white capris a black and white tank top and silver high heels dont cut the mustard. So i change , jeans t-shirt and boots!So we are going to this resturant that is like 30 plus minutes from my house. All i have on is sunglasses and my hair is not tied back. Now i am loving riding b*tch!! feels wonderful the wind flowing thru my hair etc etc.We get to the resturant, and sit down i take off my sunglasses. I am so excitied about being on a date with him. I sit across the table from him. He is looking at me. In my mind i am thinking, "awwww look he is falling for me and thinks i am sexy!" WRONG! A few akward moments pass.Then he says, "baby whats wrong with ur eyes?" I jump off the seat and go to the bathroom!
which i usually go to the bathroom right away to check my appearence.Why i didnt this time i have no f**ken idea!
CAUSE I AM AN IDIOT! So i go to the bathroom and OMFG! what do i see, u ask? well let me say this slowly! My hair which i should have known was in a big f**ken knot in back.. took me hours to get them all out! thats the least of my worries at this point.
I stare at my eyes, wtf! ONE OF MY FAKE LASHES WAS GONE AND THE OTHER ONE WAS STUCK SO HIGH UP I LOOKED LIKE I HAD A LAZY EYE! omg how was i gonna fix this? now if u read my other journal u know i keep all that crap in my purse. yeah good idea only i didnt bring my purse! im on a f**ken harley! so i take the other one off, try to ake myself look a lil decent. yeah that didnt work. so i thought, well he is never gonna wanna see me again now he sees i am a hot mess!So i decided to make the most of it. I ordered appitizers, a ny strip, salad, about 4 shots and 4 pints of Guiness. oh and dessert, even though i didnt eat it. Diabetic u know,LOL! It cost a pretty penny.So he takes me home, my sister asked me how it went, i go into details and she is laughing so hard i swear she pissedin her pants. I asked her, u think he will call and wanna see me again? HA she laughed and said umm "maybe u should close the book on that one." Well guess what? WE DATED FOR 4 MORE MONTHS! But he never let me live down our first date.And to this day he calls me Lashy! the prick!No we still talk and occasionaly got out..But yeah that was my first experience on a Harley. I think i will try guys who ride mopeds! my eyelashes might stay on!Well that was one of my embarressing moments. And believe me i have tons of stupid shit i been thru!So keep watching u never know when i feel like sharing..

and if u wanna see what benny looks like go to my pics..

7/27/2008 11:28:27 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

kanjikat
Victoria
Australia

That was a great story - couldnt stop laughing - Lashy - aww thats so cute!

7/27/2008 11:38:30 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  
cagefighter_101
Russell Springs, KY

way to go! you hung in their. i'd ran out.lol

7/28/2008 1:18:14 AM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  
whomper
Greenwood, IN

I went for a ride on a cyle tonight --- the first time since college. I didn't have any glasses to wear. I told him that I felt like my eyelashes were being blown off --- but fortunately mine were real! Still trying to get the knots out of my long curly hair!

8/1/2008 7:18:22 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

wvgirl1979
Charleston, WV

Never had a really embarrassing date, thank goodness. But I did have a really, really awkward one once. I'd met this guy online, talked for awhile, and finally agreed to meet for coffee after work. Well, unfortunately, he lied about his height. So here I am almost towering over him as we walked, having to look down at him everytime we talked. Very awkward.

8/2/2008 9:08:24 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  
joy617
Pisgah, AL

Bella, you should be a Comedienne... You are hilarious!
I'm laughing like a hyena!

8/13/2008 2:17:35 AM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

kwietkptkatie
Las Vegas, NV

That is too funny!

8/13/2008 5:01:49 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

mjkittredge
Nashua, NH

I bet he liked seeing you vulnerable. In a situation like that, the power shifts to the guy, he's in control. Should I keep this going, should I leave, should I tease her, should I comfort her - awww it's not that bad? Should I laugh? So many options.

8/20/2008 10:38:33 AM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

topeshka
Newnan, GA

Note to girls for future reference:

Carry a cloth purse with long strap, over the shoulder & around your neck. Tuck it between you during the ride, or let it hang off your back. Always keep a rake & a small bottle of silicone hair conditioner (Citri Shine is great; Garnier serum; ask your hairdresser). Also carry: bandana, individually wrapped WetOnes, chapstick, hand lotion (travel sizes) and -- if you wear contacts -- MOISTURE DROPS! Tuck your hair up under a hat if you have one that fits well...

Be prepared!

8/20/2008 5:25:34 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

nightowl21087
Westland, MI

I have never even had a date, its sad.

8/24/2008 3:09:34 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

sparkpup
Scottsdale, AZ

this wasn't a date, butt...
about four years ago I was dating a girl that had just moved in with her grandparents to help them on their move to the nursing home and take over the house for them. Naturally I did most of the grunt work since at the time I was weighing in at a healthy 240 and Cindy was a whomping 5'1 weighing in at just over 100 lbs. That night as a reward for getting the bedroom moved in we started to break in the bed, and after a little bit we really got in to things, well the bed kinda rocked a bit hitting the book case that stood at the foot of the bed and witha twist a turn and a bang we had rolled to the end of the bed sucessfully knocking her Granit Patten Award off the top of the book case which landed right on the side of my head knocking me out cold, and again at the time I was 240 lbs of guy, laying out cold on top of 100lbs of woman. With a sizable concussion I never did wake up for her screaming to her grandparents, or the reaction of her grandparents when they came in to seee my naked butt strewen across their grandaughters naked body. I ended up coming around at the arrivale of the emergency crews since there was nothing else for them to do exept call 911. Things didn't work out between us for some odd reason.

9/3/2008 10:36:56 AM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

lickmytongue
Brownwood, TX

move your body!!

9/5/2008 10:12:06 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

missduplicity
Salem, IN

Sparkpup I just dont understand why she never really saw you much after that,, I wonder which of you was the most em BARE assed! Taht was tooooo funny.

9/5/2008 11:35:37 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  
bella_isback
Albuquerque, NM

lmfao spark omg u poor thing! that was some funny shit.. loved it!

9/7/2008 6:43:21 PM Most embarressing date i ever had!!!!  

twistedhellcat
Lincoln, NE

The most embarrasing date happened when I was driving a semi. I had stopped over in Wendover Nevada for Halloween. I had met another driver and I dressed up as a school girl and he was a MP. One thing led to another and we ended up back @ my truck. I ended up handcuffed to the vent in the sleeper and guess who lost the key. Needless to say the local police got called to break me free. What was worse was the cop had to sit on top of me to get me loose. Try explaining that one. I still can't go back to Wendover without that cop recognizing me. LOL!!!

Page: 1, 2