Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

As Joseph Bonneau explained, the most important site offers an obfuscated URL for the photo to any individual it deems has permission to view it. dating website columbus ohio Zen mode is terrific when you need to have a little peace and quiet. In class, we discussed the approaches in which a robot, or chatbot, may attempt to convince you of its humanity. bedpage wv Snail trail via centre and sites and friendship and make a community of members.

mega personal

The Gottman Institute s Editorial Team is composed of staff members who contribute to the Institute s general message. south bend singles events Kippo says it verifies that absolutely everyone employing its service is a true person, and there s moderation to retain out any poor actors. FYGs are the first faces that 1st years see when they arrive on campus they shape the initially years expectations and can either alleviate or exacerbate their fears. daddyfronz onlyfans Final year, Tinder launched a paid feature referred to as Passport that lets individuals swipe on members anywhere in the globe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/10/2014 10:22:42 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from k_tothe_c:
There is a lot of holes in that desert..... And a lot of problems buried in those holes.

Coyotes would quickly tend the meat...that'll save on the diggin'.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/10/2014 11:26:37 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,616)
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from needafriend1986:
Im not sure what your deal is ... But you seem pretty angry.. They havr medicine and doctors for that... Get you one ... As far as the dog incident.. So i guess if any dog bites you or attacks you, you pretty much hate it for life.. Cant blame the animal at all .. After all it is a animal ... Whats funny, is humans are far worse then any wild animal .. They attack for food to survive or out of fear.. Humans kill just for the hell of it.. Im more scared of being around people .. Then a dog.. Hell cant even go to movie theaters and text during previews for fear of being shot... Cant go to college for fear of getting shot.. Even elementary schools arent safe... So, your biggest concern is one dog YEARS ago who attacked you, not bc it enjoys it and loves to watch the life being take out of you ( unlike human beings ) but more and likely bc it was affraid.. Yep, that makes so much sense ... Smh... My cat has attacked me more then any dog, ever ... Have scars all on my arm and so does my daughter from his mean ass... Im certainly not gonna say hey, i hate his breed now bc he attacked me a few times ...

I officially take back everything I have ever said about Georgia girls.
I have talked some hickory-ass shit about that state.... I think I was wrong.

2/10/2014 11:34:52 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Is your cat playing too rough or is he actually attacking you with violent intent?That can be very serious...moreso by far than if your dog bit you.If that animal is scarring you...and your CHILD...Hon,you need NEED to seek an animal behaviorist asap.

2/10/2014 3:13:13 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from autumnsmile:
Is your cat playing too rough or is he actually attacking you with violent intent?That can be very serious...moreso by far than if your dog bit you.If that animal is scarring you...and your CHILD...Hon,you need NEED to seek an animal behaviorist asap.

What about me? My doggy just chewed my leg off and buried it in the yard....

2/10/2014 5:46:45 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from msreese63:
I guess you need a lion tamer with a whip and a chair to control him!

Don't forget the cattle prod n rabies pole...that beast is vicious,you know...he'll drown you in big wet sobbery kisses....kinda like father like son ...Im guessing,lmao!

2/10/2014 7:04:54 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from k_tothe_c:
I officially take back everything I have ever said about Georgia girls.
I have talked some hickory-ass shit about that state.... I think I was wrong.

Lol ... Okay

2/10/2014 7:12:20 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from autumnsmile:

In my opinion he is playing to rough... My daughter is 6 and sometimes she play and then when shes done, he is not .. But there are times he has jumped on and at her and she was just minding her own buisness ... Like she will be laying in bed watching her Tv and he will sit on the floor on her side, and then pounce on the bed at her... Other times he has actually jumped on her ... The other day my daughter was messing with him, then stopped and he jumped at her and scratched her lip so bad it busted .. Hes about 9 to 10 months old ... Now when he does me, i know its jus playful ... Hes scratched me pretty good and he does jump at my legs when i come in or leave my room, sometimes.. Every cat ive had always attacks my feet and legs for some reason.. But i think its bc he is young and maybe bc he hasnt been neutered yet... I plan on doing that real soon .. I dont feel its violent tho... Jus he is young and so is my daughter.. This is my 3rd cat and her 1st.. So its no surprise to me.. But neither if them understand.. I try to tell her to stop messing with him bc he is not playful and cuddly like our dog.. Some cats just dont like being bothered like that.. I hope this is just a phase and when he is older they will have a better bond... She loves him despite the busted lip he gave her... Lol ... Wasnt funny then.. But can giggle bout it now ...

2/10/2014 10:12:20 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

SpartiKus does not mean to, but he has me messed up. Scars from head to toe because of him... but I am just crazy about him. I don't know how much larger he intends on becoming. I've seen less bloated bodies fished out of the Colorado river!!!

2/10/2014 11:58:50 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Kc teach him manners.My wolves don't bruise not mark me...unless you count the time Shamuks exuberant hi 5 missed my hand n rake/clobbered my face.She got me good that time.

2/11/2014 1:12:08 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from autumnsmile:
Kc teach him manners.My wolves don't bruise not mark me...unless you count the time Shamuks exuberant hi 5 missed my hand n rake/clobbered my face.She got me good that time.

He will grow out of it.

2/11/2014 2:13:10 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Where's my empty papertowel roll???...Ima beat YOU with it!A well trained dog is a much much happier one...and you cant beat that sense of pride in having one by your side.

2/11/2014 2:22:19 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from autumnsmile:
Where's my empty papertowel roll???...Ima beat YOU with it!A well trained dog is a much much happier one...and you cant beat that sense of pride in having one by your side.

I am very proud of him.
When he barks, the entire neighborhood takes heed.
I don't mind that he's a bit hyper-active.
I would not change him for anything.

I don't need to be beaten by a paper towel roll.

2/12/2014 8:31:41 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

But if he has no mannors,he'll be house and yard bound,like my Zen is...Im certain he'd be happier going places with his Daddy and greeting women who wont be able to resist petting his big block head and rubbing those great rottie muscles.

Glad your boy doesn't have to deal with all of this snow and ice...We can't get down our driveway...Its on a steep hill and we'd slide rt off into the creek across the rd..My med- little dogs won't even go out for the morning potty.Every single one doubleback and went back into their crates...Gabby even closed her own door.

2/12/2014 11:16:04 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from autumnsmile:
But if he has no mannors,he'll be house and yard bound,like my Zen is...Im certain he'd be happier going places with his Daddy and greeting women who wont be able to resist petting his big block head and rubbing those great rottie muscles.

Glad your boy doesn't have to deal with all of this snow and ice...We can't get down our driveway...Its on a steep hill and we'd slide rt off into the creek across the rd..My med- little dogs won't even go out for the morning potty.Every single one doubleback and went back into their crates...Gabby even closed her own door.

He's not going to a park until they find a cure for that new doggy disease that has been repeatedly reported on the news. It kills dogs in days. He goes for rides in my van, and he goes for walks around my neighborhood, and that is all. Everybody loves him. Kids, little dogs, cats, etc. The only thing that he did not like was that baby bunny that he caught and killed a few months ago.

2/12/2014 1:38:10 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Aww...poor bunny.

Yeah, I hear ya about that disease...I don't know what Sadie has{just what its not} but my vaccinated dogs did catch it and theyve recovered rapidly w treatment...Sadie???All I can say is I think she can make it,but I can't yet say for sure.Not yet anyway... but while she is SLOWLY improving,at least she hasn't had any setbacks.Just as you said,Reese.She gave me a kiss earlier when I gave her meds..

Snowing outside...Willow and Shamuk are jumping into the air to bite certain flakes...I think they are trying to bite the biggest ones.Its all ice out there.Yuck!

2/12/2014 2:15:23 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from msreese63:
That doggy disease has me worried, too. I keep my pets at home, but others around here let theirs roam, and of course, they come tracking into my yard.

I think as long as you feed quality food, it helps them fight germs and viruses off better, by giving them a strong constitution.

I think that is the illness that autumn has been fighting with Sadie.

Vets treat it like they would parvo, it's all they know to do for the moment, until they can make a vaccine.

But it's WAAAAY worse than parvo.
I don't want anything to happen to my baby.
In fact, I rarely let him out of my sight.
He is so damned spoiled now.....<3

2/12/2014 5:36:56 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

....going there now.

2/12/2014 6:02:57 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Gonna try w my phone...PC modem fried...but while we are sick the humans arnt passing blood or vomiting it.Sadie has convinced me she is for certain gaining strength.

2/12/2014 8:03:10 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Does it come w pneumonia in humans?I have it and think Charley does too.but he has no insurance so I'm sharing my meds..

2/12/2014 8:07:08 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Reese can u forward those articled to my email?this phone won't work.

2/12/2014 9:01:51 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Zoonotic??

2/12/2014 9:02:16 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

(too much to read)

2/13/2014 8:22:06 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

m having a hard time seeing to read all of this but from what I have read this really does look like it might be what we re dealing with.Sadie ate and drank this morng and held it down.Humans still sick but better.

2/13/2014 7:04:13 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from msreese63:
I'm sorry KC, I posted it without asking you first. I shouldn't have done that.

It is an extremely long article, but this vet is sharing what she knows and has witnessed while the animal health officials are saying the scare is overblown.

Zoonotic is an illness that can be passed from animal to man and vice versa. Just by being in contact.

Everything is fine.... I'm just paranoid that my beautiful puppy-doggy will catch something.

2/14/2014 2:16:27 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

I have a big warm puppy sleeping on my bed.
He was nice enough to give me a little bit of room....

2/14/2014 3:13:13 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Yahoo!I has Computer!...Raisin was purely beside herself...the guy completely ignored her dispite her best efforts at being adorible.She finally got disgusted and told him off as he left.Im pretty sure she called him everything but a gentleman or scholar.She might have even caused Kc to blush!Now to read that article.

2/14/2014 3:18:31 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Wow,Reese.That's scarry.I started Tuffy and Flipper on robitussin and antibiotics today.We re all better but still sick.

2/14/2014 7:06:59 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Interesting article...

2/15/2014 12:22:03 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

I knoooooooooooowwwwww!

2/15/2014 1:30:34 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

They grow until 18mos...better buy a custom made bed lol!

2/16/2014 5:21:47 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
47, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from autumnsmile:
They grow until 18mos...better buy a custom made bed lol!

He's getting LARGE!!

5/29/2014 2:45:01 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
lets_chill98
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,627)
Boca Raton, FL
44, joined Apr. 2013

Thats because people forget rotties were bred to run and work.

They get nuts without the discipline and if you dont work them.

5/30/2014 9:58:24 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
62, joined Oct. 2010

Yea well the wee little cat I got from the pound could kill a person. About a year old and a friend brought his poodle in the house and it went for the cats food dish. Was dripping blood when I pulled the cat off the dogs back with all 4 feet stuck in it`s back a couple times and it wouldn`t stop. Pushed him and his dog out of the house and it was ok. Thought the cat killed his dog but didn`t get a lawsuit. He dosen`t visit as much now and probably a good thing he doesn`t bring a dog. Think the new cat is about as tough.

[Edited 5/30/2014 9:59:48 PM ]

6/4/2014 5:16:58 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

saddestangel7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,774)
Santa Clara, CA
55, joined Apr. 2011

People/owners are the problem not the dogs. Even a dog with issues can be a good pet with the right owner. Pit Bulls are wonderful, loyal and loving dogs but have a terrible reputation. Only because when they do bite they do more damage but they aren't on the top of the list for being biters. It's actually the small breeds that bite the most. Dachshunds and Chihuahuas are at the top due to small dog syndrome caused by owners. It's okay for a dog to be people friendly but not animal friendly. Just means there can't be other pets in the household and to be cautious when out on walks. Socialization as a puppy is the answer to all potential future behavioral problems.

6/11/2014 12:09:18 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

invisibleme
Pottstown, PA
43, joined Mar. 2009

My rottie was the biggest baby who never bit a soul in his life but was always called a scary dog because of his size. The only dog that ever bit me was a german shepard but the owners were not good ppl and chained him to a truck in all weather and I had to walk by him on way to bus stop. One day the rusted chain broke and he came after me and got me by the leg, I didn't blame him I blamed the owners for making him that way.

6/13/2014 9:25:50 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
33, joined Sep. 2013

[URL=http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/ChristyPK24/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140530_193526_zps6cade5ff.jpg.html][/URL]

My ten month old rottie boy. 120 pounds of love

6/14/2014 9:20:21 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

They don't catch, tree, point, retrieve, run deer, herd etc are they good for

Eating lots of food, that's got to be it.

[Edited 6/14/2014 9:21:48 PM ]

6/16/2014 3:42:55 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
33, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from albyak:
They don't catch, tree, point, retrieve, run deer, herd etc are they good for
I
Eating lots of food, that's got to be it.

Uummm rottweilers were bred for herding. They are working dogs and used for rescue and police dogs as well.

6/17/2014 9:55:32 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

Sorry never read their pedigree or saw any working on any of the many ranches I have been on, but sure had a lot of them that had to be locked up while I worked on their owners homes. Only been around one that was nice in my whole life, so I am to them like many who do not hunt are to pits.

6/18/2014 11:11:24 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
funone708
Dolton, IL
51, joined Jul. 2013

..because he's obviously so vicious-looking...showing those huge jaws and nasty sharp pointed teeth while he stands there waiting to eat a small child or Smartcar...

I was friends with a male Rottie who would viciously sit on your foot and assault you with his snout until you gave him pets and skritches.

9/1/2014 9:11:17 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

star5141
Grand Prairie, TX
53, joined Nov. 2013

I had 2 for 11 years, they were amazing!

9/1/2014 9:15:30 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,311)
Grise Fiord, NU
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from chris2913:
Dont listen to everything the media tells you. Most of the breeds that are most aggressive are smaller. I own rotties and pitbulls and thry are the most loving dogs.

They are both wonderful breeds. It's a damn shame so many idiots tend to have them. The idiot OWNERS give the breeds a bad name.

9/5/2014 1:48:20 PM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
52, joined Jun. 2014

OP, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman and Pitbulls are banned in some countries. They are amongst my favorite breeds. The German Shepherds and Akitas are on the top of the list as being biter dogs. All 6 breeds are excellent breeds, however, unfortunately some of them are trained to be vicious by bad dog owners.

9/12/2014 12:24:48 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
tweek90
Morristown, NJ
27, joined Aug. 2014

That's a load of craps. My family and I rescued our dog from the shelter. Roxy is half pit half Dalmatian. She is so sweet and amazing with kids. A dog is not inherently bad, its the fool raising it.

10/24/2014 10:46:54 AM *My puppy Rottweiler has just been named the 3rd most dangerous* | Page 2  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Wow