Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler.com

I actually believe it really is a really good query. dating sites in staunton va PoF is free of charge and so is complete of timewasters and losers. Besides, taking additional precautions would only add to your confidence and on the web dating success. doublelist st louis LoveShack.

www listcrawler xom

That s the beauty of on the internet dating, the possibilities are endless. gay personals dallas Web sites like eHarmony have extra detailed search criteria but the paid version will yield a narrower search, giving you matches you re a lot more probably to be into. The direct link enables customers for join your for directly from the signup page. craigslist bakersfield hookups You will need to get comfortable inside your own head ahead of you feel about initiating spousal replacement therapy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/23/2007 6:54:03 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

goddamit
Los Angeles, CA

I know what you mean Deathwish. Games like this make me mad every time I play them

http://www.jesusdressup.com/index.html

8/23/2007 10:09:45 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

Hi all...

Hate to say it but Deathwish is correct in listing what happened to those folks.

Another one to add would be Sam Kinnison, who openly mocked God every chance he got onstage and offstage and we all know what happened to him.

However many people who do not mock God are tragically killed in accidents as well so this is probably just coincidental.

I dont think Deathwish was meaning to be painfully judgemental, he got those tidbits of info from e-mails I too have received as they are widely circulated online.

I think Deathwish was just maybe pointing out that blasphemy has it's consequences in one's life eventually which is true. Also, that God will not be mocked which is also true.

So I cannot judge him based on his post which I feel is only meant to help people to understand as are my own posts.

For some of my posts may seem too straightforward and blatently to the point which could be misinterpreted as well. Just for the record, none of my posts will ever be meant to judge or attack anyone but just to offer the facts and correct the wrongs I read in this religous forum.

Excuse me... but a number of your own posts in the religion forums(you know who you are) seem to be just personal opinions and that any post which differs from your own thoughts is automatically deemed wrong and is many times unfairly and judgementally deemed as an attack.

Sometimes we take our opinions and elevate them to a confirmed truth. We close out and refuse to consider that we may be wrong. I have noticed some who want to sugar coat and bend the rules so we live as we want which may not be in conformity to God's laws. Some who pick and choose only what they want to believe instead of what we should believe if we truly want to follow the Lord who told us what to believe.

Well, not everyone will agree and some will probably be angry, but for those few who might be open to conversion and learning about the one true God and His word, I for one will continue to help within my capacity and try to correct the errors as I notice them and respectfully post in this forum as long as time and energy permit.

All for the Glory of God and heartfelt love for all you brothers and sisters.

8/23/2007 10:21:51 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

"According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust....Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus."

"This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on Him to life everlasting" (I Tim. 1:11,13-16).

Not only did Paul say that he was the chief of sinners, but the Holy Spirit says so. And the Holy Spirit tells just why He saved Saul of Tarsus. Read Verse 16 over again thoughtfully and prayerfully. Any sinner who wonders whether God is either able or willing to save him should read Ephesians 1:7,8: "In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace; wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence."

????? with out naming names?
there's two people on this thread
who need to GROW UP !!!!!!!!

SKIP.....................

[Edited 8/24/2007 7:53:21 AM]

8/23/2007 10:39:59 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

prettyme21
Jackson, MS

Okay I know that it might make you kind of upset when it seems as if someone is judging you. But it should als help you to notice the things that you do unintentionally concerning god. He is right you are not suppose to mock god I don't even like to laugh at harsh jokes pertaining god. So don't get mad at him for speakin the truth and don't try to contradict what he is saying but take head to the word.

8/23/2007 10:47:39 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

prettyme21
Jackson, MS

I don't know what Titanic you were watching but it sure wasn't the one everyone else watched. By you saying that he planned for the ship to sink would mean that he knew about the big old iceberg which is the whole reason the ship sank in the first place. I have one word for you IMPOSSIBLE! There is no way he could have known about the iceberg a head of time unless he was God! He said what he meant and he meant what he said. He actually believed that his ship was to powerful and strong to sink, but must I remind you nothing I mean nothing is more powerful than the Almighty King, God!

8/23/2007 10:49:15 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

prettyme21
Jackson, MS

Famous and Brillant People

I don't know what Titanic you were watching but it sure wasn't the one everyone else watched. By you saying that he planned for the ship to sink would mean that he knew about the big old iceberg which is the whole reason the ship sank in the first place. I have one word for you IMPOSSIBLE! There is no way he could have known about the iceberg a head of time unless he was God! He said what he meant and he meant what he said. He actually believed that his ship was to powerful and strong to sink, but must I remind you nothing I mean nothing is more powerful than the Almighty King, God!

8/23/2007 10:50:33 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

Paid in Full!!!!

[Edited 8/23/2007 10:55:31 PM]

8/23/2007 10:51:11 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

fairlyyours
Middletown, NY

ahh, sahyiael... what you say is right!! "John Lennon" imagine, he sings,
imagine, "no rel. too" if it were so the world may just be able to live as
one! to believe in god is one thing, but to subscribe to a religion is to say
my way is the only way. just my take on this.

8/23/2007 10:54:37 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

wastedlife
Dade City, FL

What Deathwish said may be true. But GOD knows what he is doing. There is a reason for all what happens in the world. The problem is we don't trust GOD or become obident to him. GOD knows what is going to happen in this world before it happens. You can't fool GOD. He expects us to screw up, but that doesn't mean we won't get punished for our screwups. The one thing in common all the points Deathwish made, was a rejection of GOD. If you reject GOD, you reject your own being. All living things were created somehow, by some supreme being. We are all given the ability to make our own decisions choices in our lives. Noone can make anyone believe in anything, but we all know we exist, and we got here somehow. We know we are all going to leave this earth at a certain time. If we all can agree in those two points why can't we agree that we were created by some supreme being?

8/24/2007 1:30:58 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

prettyme21: That is your problem, you where watching what everyone else was watching, a hollywood movie when you should be reading up and getting a real education. The movie is not going to tell you anything except what they want you to know. If it was so impossible then how did it happen? They planned for the Titanic to go down on its maiden voyage. God ordered a few tug boats to move the iceberg into place just for the occasion. I suppose you think they are just going to come right out and tell you such bazaar stuff. Sorry but you don't get to know the real reasons behind things that you have been intentionally led to believe otherwise. You have bought a lie and you probably will never be able to sort it out in your mind because people in your life have always done your thinking for you.

8/24/2007 1:53:09 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

come on jewelzz,are you serious???

'God ordered a few tug boats to move the iceberg into place just for the occasion.'

if that's the case why didn't he just move the damn thing into place himself? ops,,,,i think he did....

lolol

8/24/2007 3:08:37 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I couldn't get past the first century without examples of horrible deaths of christians that died violent deaths, with my post in responce to Deathwish's thread starter? Not only were these christians, but men who supposidly knew Jesus first hand. I could fill this thread from now until doomsday with examples of christians dying young and horribly to counter Deathwish's idea. Apparently, and you know who you are, only wish to read what concurs with your thoughts on the matter, and not take the whole picture into account. I also gave examples of quotes from great men who questioned the existance and importance of a god/religion and went on to live incredible lives. This also discounted Deathwishes original thought as to having any true meaning. The 'fact' is, that one can either believe, not believe, mock or praise a god, and this is no guarantee that one will either live a healthy, fruitfull, happy life or a unhealthy, barren, sad life.

8/24/2007 3:36:27 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

The fact that I am here, and that I had to get here some how, in no way shape or form should conclude that there has to be a supreme being that created me. In the most simplest terms, I am a biproduct of energy. Energy can neither be created or destroyed it can only change forms. This vast area of existance we call life is a giant mixing bowl of energy. Through the dynamics of applied addaptation to environment, not chance, it was inevitable that life would come into being with its many forms.

That being said, if one has a firm foundation in a faith that helps them get by in this world, I can respect that person's right to practice that faith. That is, so long as it does not infringe upon any of my rights or cause harm to me or those that I care about.

[Edited 8/24/2007 3:45:53 PM]

8/24/2007 7:33:22 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

If you believe the bible, there were only 2 people created all the rest were given life by their parents. If you do not believe it happened that way your parents are still the ones that gave you life.

8/25/2007 6:45:52 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

9th,

I agree with you completely. I will never question death. The reason for that stems from my belief death has no definition, it will happen to everyone. I prefer to keep wondering about the mystery of life, the mystery of death is the last and final stop for my train.

Sahri

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5