Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps apple

Let s function collectively to hold the conversation civil. personals in orlando fl He had a good sense of humor by way of text messages, as we all do since we have ample time to think of anything witty to reply with, and the subsequent step was to see if it could progress in person. No aspect of the contents of this Net journal could be reproduced or transmitted in any kind without permission from the author or the Academic Writing Plan of the University of Maryland. no credit card sex apps I ultimately bit the bullet decided to ask her about them.

rubmaps com

The corporation believes that the introduction of the feature will add an element of familiarity, and assistance persons communicate much more conveniently with their potential matches. single girls in los angeles Worst issue I seasoned are relationships where one or both of them want to transform in order ot make it operate. So, of course Darrin s next genius idea is that I stick my thumb out, even though he hides in the dark. cityxguide com laredo tx When you are carried out with this article, have a appear through our prior posts about hilariously disastrous dates correct right here and right here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/22/2007 9:48:55 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

deathwish
Ebensburg, PA

Something to ponder...

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

Here are some men and women who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer): Some years before, during his interview with an American
magazine, he said: "Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

Lennon, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ): During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from the Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet): During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro) while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some into the air and said: "God, that's for you ."

He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic: After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him
how safe the Titanic would be. With an sarcastic tone he said, "Not even God can sink it"

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

Marilyn Monroe (Actress): She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: "I don't need your Jesus".

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .

Bon Scott (Singer): The late-vocalist of AC/DC. On the group’s 1979 “hit” song he sang: "Don't stop me, I'm going down, all the way down the highway to hell"

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005): In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend...The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
"My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.."

She responded: "Only If He (God) travels in the trunk, cause inside here.....it's already full "

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,
the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken .

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer): said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and He is still alive

"JESUS"

Seek for yourself to see if these are true…seek YOURSELF to see if the Love of Jesus is true…

If you find that it is and you want to God’s protection say this prayer from your heart,

"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen."

If you want Jesus, completely out of your life for good…follow the lead of the brilliant, famous, self-confident people above… Jesus will not force Himself on those who despise Him, just know who you leave yourself open to if He gives you what you ask for.

Have A Great Day, Have a Great Life

In GOD I Trust.

8/22/2007 9:54:12 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

DUDE?
Thats a bit Harsh?
not to sure if i'm with you there?
and I hate guns

8/22/2007 10:07:19 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

WoW preacher #2 he gonna save you right here and now. And he even gonna tell you how to ask for it. I thought prayer was supposed to come from the heart not someone else telling you what to say. Do we have to have a death wish too?

8/22/2007 10:13:13 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

there r millions more people who say stuff like that (and worse) and they live on to ripe old ages. kids get angry and say mean things to our parents and they forgive us, u mean human parents r more loving than god?

8/22/2007 10:14:53 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

The man who built the Titanic: After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an sarcastic tone he said, "Not even God can sink it" The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

The Titanic was built so they could sink it, on purpose, to kill important influencial people. They knew who was going to be going on the voyage. The effort and cost to build it was well worth the payoff. To get rid of those that were on a track to change the course of history which would ruin their plans of subjegation. The captain of the Titanic knew he was going to go down even before the trip. He had no choice because he had sold his soul to the devil. (figure of speech) The guy that built it said 'not even God can sink it' because hes not going to tell you what he knows and anyone would believe that if he said God can't sink it, then it would certainly comfort anyones mind about traveling aboard. He used Gods name in vain knowingly to disguise the true purpose of it's construction.

8/22/2007 10:19:02 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

Death,

If that were the case anyone and everyone that ever owned or spent money engraved "In God We Trust" should be dead. Those engraved words are a mockery to God when in fact those paper bills and coins are idolized to achieve our own personal wealth, power and greed. So unless you are completely innocent of never owning, using and acquiring money for your own personal gain you should think twice before you judge or post judgement on anyone else..............

Be not deceived; God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

Sahri

8/22/2007 10:27:31 PM Famous and Brilliant People  

joe_d41
Riverside, RI

So your telling me that God Hired the Asshole as a Hitman to kill 1 of the most Influencial humans ever to spread the Word of Love..John Lennon was all about Peace & Love & I would think that if God wanted vengence on someone it would be a rotton greedy televangelis or maybe an evil greedy VP? & How many people have said may god strike me dead right now if I'm lieing..when in fact they were..(I'm not sure if those were even Lennon's exact words..he did say that he thought the Beatles were more popular than Christ & added "I didnt say we were better) Im not quite' young enough to remember Beatlemania but I think he was right w/that statement..U lost me after the lennon thing so I didnt read on,lol..Guns Suck! Target practice is Kool though..like shooting bottles..

(Sounds very possible Jewelz)(wish they would build another Titanic & let me choose who gets the first ride!hehe)

Great Point Sah! I totally agree..

[Edited 8/22/2007 10:29:04 PM]

8/23/2007 3:35:02 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

Around 34 C.E., one year after the crucifixion of Jesus, Stephen was thrown out of Jerusalem and stoned to death. Approximately 2,000 Christians were killed in Jerusalem during this period. About 10 years later, James, the son of Zebedee and the elder brother of John, was killed when Herod Agrippa arrived as governor of Judea. Agrippa detested the Christian sect of Jews, and many early disciples were killed under his rule, including Timon and Parmenas. Around 54 C.E., Philip, a disciple from Bethsaida, in Galilee, was killed at Heliopolis, in Phrygia. He was scourged, thrown into prison, and afterwards crucified. About six years later, Matthew, the tax-collector from Nazareth who wrote his gospel in Hebrew, was preaching in Ethiopia when he was killed by the sword. James, the brother of Jesus, administered the early church in Jerusalem and was the author of an Epistle by his name. At age 94, he was beat and stoned, and finally had his brains bashed out with a fuller's club. Matthias was the apostle who filled the vacant place of Judas. He was stoned at Jerusalem and then beheaded. Andrew was the brother of Peter who preached the gospel throughout Asia. On his arrival at Edessa, he was arrested and crucified on a cross, the two ends of which were fixed transversely in the ground (this is where we get the term, St. Andrew's Cross). Mark was converted to Christianity by Peter, and then transcribed Peter’s account of Jesus in his Gospel. Mark was dragged to pieces by the people of Alexandria in front of Serapis, their pagan idol. It appears Peter was condemned to death and crucified at Rome. Jerome holds that Peter was crucified upside down, at his own request, because he said he was unworthy to be crucified in the same manner as his Lord. Paul suffered in the first persecution under Nero. In about 72 C.E., Jude, the brother of James who was commonly called Thaddeus, was crucified at Edessa. Bartholomew preached in several countries and translated the Gospel of Matthew into the language of India. He was cruelly beaten and then crucified by idolaters there. Thomas, called Didymus, preached the Gospel in Parthia and India, where exciting the rage of the pagan priests, he was martyred by being thrust through with a spear. Luke was the author of the Gospel under his name. He traveled with Paul through various countries and is supposed to have been hanged on an olive tree by idolatrous priests in Greece. Barnabas, of Cyprus, was killed without many known facts in about 73 C.E. Simon, surnamed Zelotes, preached the Gospel in Mauritania, Africa, and even in Britain, where he was crucified in about 74 C.E. John, the "beloved disciple," was the brother of James. From Ephesus he was ordered to Rome, where it is affirmed he was cast into a cauldron of boiling oil. He escaped by miracle, without injury. Domitian afterwards banished him to the Isle of Patmos, where he wrote the Book of Revelation. He was the only apostle who escaped a violent death.

8/23/2007 4:00:17 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I think that the deaths of the people you mentioned,Death,should be characterized as "superstitions" that came true. I myself for many yrs was very superstitious...knocked on wood,stepped over cracks,made the sign of the cross,and would never "NOT" pray before I went to sleep,convinced someone would die (family member)if I forgot and so on.Eventually when I opened my heart to the Lord,I was able to see how silly I was.

God has a hand in all lives and deaths,but if Im understanding the point your trying to make...no,those were not "specific" "acts of God",because the person or persons said something against Him.I guess the word I would use is"coincidence",because thats what I believe they were. Peace

[Edited 8/23/2007 4:04:01 AM]

8/23/2007 4:00:32 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God
and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for
the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
[Albert Einstein]

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - [Thomas Jefferson]

" The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity." - [John Adams]

"I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God."
"I do not believe that any type of religion should ever be introduced into the public schools of the United States."
"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake... Religion is all bunk."
[Thomas Edison]

8/23/2007 4:02:51 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Thanks for taking the time to write that 9th,I learn something new every day. Peace

8/23/2007 4:02:54 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

your last sentence is the point I was trying to make SWCW25

8/23/2007 4:05:16 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

See...I saved you some writing time!!!!! LOL Your so sweet 9th!!! Peace

8/23/2007 4:12:41 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I don't think that one's belief in the Christian faith is a guarantee of a healthy happy and successful life. Or that nonbelief in it will lead to an unhappy life with a horrible death. People just happen to live and die in various ways no matter what faith they adhere to.

8/23/2007 4:19:06 AM Famous and Brilliant People  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I agree....Some people think, that Christians think ,that we are all guaranteed a wonderful life in Heaven.Most people(Christians) know better than that!!! Peace

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5