Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are any of these hookup sites legit

It s quick to get caught up on how substantially the particular person makes, spends, saves, and so forth. hood river dating Sullivan and Trombetti helped us curate a list of helpful concerns to ask on line dating prospects, without having coming off too aggressive or creating it really feel like a job interview. We all have versions of ourselves with various people. is doublelist shut down Lots of persons believe that guys have to propose to their lady in a dreamy, romantic manner as girls do not favor taking the lead in such matters.

reno gay hookups

We got actually nervous and headed back to the entrance thinking about how we have been obtaining have been going to get across. carbondale personals The subsequent morning when I woke up, KOL were nonetheless playing on her laptop. A different open ended cutie that can segue into superior comply with up inquiries, depending on how they answer. speed dating cocktail party Some people today are far better than other individuals about maintaining the conversation going on dating apps but if one particular individual runs out of items to say, the conversation will die and matches will fade.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/2/2014 11:12:44 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
e_llicit
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,920)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
45, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from chrissyboomania:
*****5 EASY NOT-SO TIME CONSUMING WEIGHT LOSS TIPS*****
-A product that really works for weight loss without the stress of diet and exercise is Nopalina Flax Seed Plus. It's an amazing inexpensive product. If used regularly you will be dropping the pounds like nothing while still eating whatever you want in any quantity. And you do not need to exercise at all.
-Something else that really helps you drop pounds fast is a diet that consists of a LOT of cabbage.
-Also if you have kids a long walk in the morning or afternoon is a great way to burn calories.
-Another way to lose weight is Green Tea 3 times a day everyday for three months, then switch to Oolong Tea three times a day everyday for 3 months. This helps to boost your metabolism.
-Finally, instead of 8 cups of water throughout the day drink about 16-20oz of water before bedtime.

this thread is killing me

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/2/2014 11:34:59 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,900)
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from badchevy4x4babe:
OP is the one who keeps talking about "dieting". And promoting eating unhealthy and taking some miracle pill/substitute to cure poor eating habits.

Everybody's nutritional health requires a small amount of fat to absorb nutrients. Everybody's diet also requires fiber and protein. You can find those in healthy or unhealthy carbs or snacks, the choice is ultimately the end user.

Just in case you dont remember. I have said that I use and used the tips I give and also other people that I know have too. I have a huge family all my siblings (10) have at least one kid each. They have alll used the weight loss regimine I have spoken abt. The Nopalina product I recommended is something that we all use. Also, my half sisters mother had colon cancer (currently in remission) and her doctor actually recommended that she use Nopalina. So all you people need to go sit your asses down or come and kiss my ass.

4/3/2014 11:20:54 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Their doctor recommended that because y'all are too lazy and uneducated to just EAT HEALTHY in the first place. There is nothing in that product that can't be found naturally in HEALTHY food.

And NO I won't sit my a** down and NO I won't kiss your uneducated ass. I am going to go for a jog over my lunch break and eat a chicken spinach salad with a diced egg and avocado.

4/3/2014 11:42:11 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Their doctor recommended that because y'all are too lazy and uneducated to just EAT HEALTHY in the first place. There is nothing in that product that can't be found naturally in HEALTHY food.

And NO I won't sit my a** down and NO I won't kiss your uneducated ass. I am going to go for a jog over my lunch break and eat a chicken spinach salad with a diced egg and avocado.

Nopalina is a cleanse and it helps regularity, things that people with Colon cancer need. I'm not uneducated, and quite frankly I'm not white and I don't really eat "American food". Neither does anyone in my family, or the people I associate myself with. When you are from the Caribbean your food is different. You wouldn't understand that though. The reason why a lot of people from the Caribbean are not like skinny twigs is because a majority of us grow up on cornmeal porridge. Rice is also a staple in almost all of our foods. And things that are like high in calories and fat that are delicious rather than your under-seasoned, bland, partially cooked or raw foods. And unlike you I have an a** that people can kiss and much more. Now over my non-existant lunch break I am going to continue being a mother, teach my student (you have to be educated to teach, just in case you didn't know.), and do some laundry.

4/3/2014 12:14:28 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

So now this is about race? Oh good grief. Because I'm "white" means I have no culture that influences eating habits? Please. You just admitted to having poor eating habits due to your "culture". That's bullshit. You know what healthy eating is you choose however to stuff yourself with garbage. That is a choice. You can call it whatever you want. That's ignorance. Simply put. You call yourself beautiful because you have an a** and pudge? I don't call the visual effects of poor eating habits and a lack of regular exercise beautiful. Not when you consider the effects your poor eating habits have on your insides. I wonder why there's colon cancer in your family. Poor eating habits. I'm curious how you're a "teacher" at 21 with having a child and going to school for 4 years to get a degree. You can't even do the math right to come up with a plausible lie.

4/3/2014 6:59:04 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,537)
Tehachapi, CA
61, joined Jan. 2013

[quoteheader]Quote from chrissyboomania:[/quoteheader][quote]I dont breastfeed and diet. I wait until I either completely stop breastfeeding or limit the amount of breastfeeding. My baby is now abt 5 months and he is ready to start eating a little bit of solids.[/quote] my pediatric teaching clinic stated that I should nurse up to 3 years. The baby needs brain food. You need to stop the diet and breastfeed your 5 month old STAT <3<3

4/3/2014 10:24:12 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from artist820:
my pediatric teaching clinic stated that I should nurse up to 3 years. The baby needs brain food. You need to stop the diet and breastfeed your 5 month old STAT <3<3

Every child is different and develops at their own pace.

4/3/2014 10:31:06 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

-I'm a home instructor. I just simply had to do a test and my employer checked my grades from high school. My employer used to be my principal in high school. A home instructor is different from a teacher.
-I dont have bad eating habits. Jamaican food and Dominican food has a lot of nutritional aspects and has many vegetables that arent a staple in other cultures.
-American food from my point of view is like those fast food items, bbq, some spaghetti with tomato sauce thrown over the top. "medium rare" steak, etc.
-Jamaican and Dominican food is wayyyyyy different.
-Also, I work in a bakery.
-Also, I had a baby a few months ago.
-Also, I have depression and anxiety which can cause weight gain.

4/3/2014 10:41:57 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Nopalina is a cleanse and it helps regularity, things that people with Colon cancer need. I'm not uneducated, and quite frankly I'm not white and I don't really eat "American food". Neither does anyone in my family, or the people I associate myself with. When you are from the Caribbean your food is different. You wouldn't understand that though. The reason why a lot of people from the Caribbean are not like skinny twigs is because a majority of us grow up on cornmeal porridge. Rice is also a staple in almost all of our foods. And things that are like high in calories and fat that are delicious rather than your under-seasoned, bland, partially cooked or raw foods. And unlike you I have an a** that people can kiss and much more. Now over my non-existant lunch break I am going to continue being a mother, teach my student (you have to be educated to teach, just in case you didn't know.), and do some laundry.

Here you say the foods you eat are high in calories and fat.

Now you're claiming the foods your people eat are full of vegetables and nutrition?

Gosh you suck at this lying thing. You really do.

4/3/2014 10:52:07 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Here you say the foods you eat are high in calories and fat.

Now you're claiming the foods your people eat are full of vegetables and nutrition?

Gosh you suck at this lying thing. You really do.

I said it has many vegetables, that are high in nutrition, meaning my culture, has means that include vegetables. Just about every meal in my cultures has at least one vegetable. Go google or bing Jamaican and Dominican food.

4/3/2014 11:04:20 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

One vegetable with a meal doesn't justify stuffing your face full of high fat, empty calorie foods

4/3/2014 11:11:04 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

One vegetable with a meal doesn't justify stuffing your face full of high fat, empty calorie foods

What justifies that is the fact that I live an active life. I'm never really sitting in one place for a long period of time, also I'm a dancer, and I have a high metabolism. And quite frankly as a dancer I cant eat low calories then expect to go perform or practice, I'm trying to live as long as I can before cancer comes and claims me.

4/4/2014 7:26:44 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

You said you danced in high school.

Either way, bring an ATHLETE still doesn't justify eating crap. Yes you have to consume more calories to offset the calories you burn, but those calories still need to be healthy, lean proteins, and nutritious grains and vegetables.

You don't see Serena Williams eating KFC. you don't see marathon runners sitting down at a Chinese buffet.

4/4/2014 11:02:03 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I still dance. I'm not an athlete never was. And I dont intend on looking lik a twig or a gym rat. And quite frankly, I have two kids, I'm not supposed to look like a stick. It's not like my kids are grown, they are still babies. And just in case you didnt know, after having kids you tend to lose weight quickly but they rapidly begin to come back after that. And also, people have medical conditions and need to eat certain foods. And there are just medical conditions that cause weight gain.

4/5/2014 7:42:39 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

What justifies that is the fact that I live an active life. I'm never really sitting in one place for a long period of time, also I'm a dancer, and I have a high metabolism. And quite frankly as a dancer I cant eat low calories then expect to go perform or practice, I'm trying to live as long as I can before cancer comes and claims me.

Still dancing ... Yet not on an athletes regimen, does not justify you eating a shit ton of calories. You just keep lying. Say one thing. Then counter it and retract what you originally said. You're pathetic.

It's as simple as this - like I've been saying - Eat CLEAN and HEALTHY. consume enough calories of HEALTHY food to offset the calories you burn each day so your NET calories is in a healthy range.

4/5/2014 8:17:59 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

This forum is f**king hilarious lol. I've seriously never heard of meat in a smoothie though. Makes me throw up in my mouth at the thought of it.

4/5/2014 8:54:06 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Chevybabe is definitely on point with what needs to be done though

4/5/2014 10:38:01 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

My mistake, thought she said meat in a smoothie. Either way. Why in the hell would you skip a meal? Thats detrimental to what you're trying to accomplish.

4/5/2014 10:41:24 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

You're talking about OP and her stupidity right?

4/5/2014 10:54:41 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Yeah she said that by having a breakfast smoothie you can skip lunch and have a lighter dinner. What kind of weight loss tips are these? She must not need her mouth the way she's talking out of her ass. Smh

4/5/2014 11:47:18 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

She also encourages people to take some miracle supplement and still eat all the fatty awful foods you want n

4/5/2014 11:57:26 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

I think that miracle supplement might me called Meth

4/5/2014 12:05:52 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

But she's so smart. Cuz she's a teacher. By having some principal sign a note saying she was smart enough to teach.

4/5/2014 12:10:37 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

I didn't even read all of that lol. I read her 1st few entries and almost fell off of my couch after that. Glad I didn't go to whatever god awful school she's a product of.

4/5/2014 12:28:25 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

I fear for her two children, and the other children she is influencing by teaching her ignorance

4/5/2014 12:38:28 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Yeah these are ridiculous tips. And she contradicts herself and then follows up with another ridiculous "tip." These bad tips may have held some kind of merit if she actually looked the part but doesn't at all.

4/5/2014 1:55:17 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

That's because she LOVES having an 'ass' and doesn't aim to be a white girl twig like me. Because she eats Jamaican food which is high in calories and rice and porridge but is really actually healthy for you because there's a vegetable in every meal. Please. I got plenty enough a** for the size I am.

4/5/2014 2:15:21 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Um yeah I definitely prefer a good looking fit a** on a woman that eats healthy and does squats over a fat a** on a woman that eats horrible and does nothing.

4/5/2014 3:12:24 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Amen

4/5/2014 11:04:22 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

You people do realize that those tips I gave arent just some shit I heard someone say. It's stuff, I have done, friends and family have done. The supplement I recommended is doctor recommended. It doesnt make you lose weight, It helps you regulate your weight lose. And it helps regularity, blood sugar control, etc. My job isnt something that my former principal just signed a paper for. I'm not a teacher, I'm a tutor, anyone can be a tutor you just have to have been or be someone with a well education and grades. Idk bout school where you people are from but where I'm from theres a thing called curriculum. Also, I have certain medical conditions where I need to intake certain amounts of calories and also, if you never noticed, I'm a busy working mother with bills to pay, I dont have time in the morning to have some huge breakfast. My kids are very welll taken care of by me, as they have been their entire lives. I'm not fat, and quite frankly you dont know what I look like currently, the pics I have on my profile arent pics I took yesterday or last month. Lastly, something my late father always used to say is, The things people say about you is exactly how they feel about themselves. So you go be pathetic, contradicting, fat and, etc. And dont try telling me that. You dont know me, you're life doesnt compare to my life or even come close to it. You couldn't manage my life if you were in it. So don't try telling me how to live my life.

4/6/2014 11:06:37 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Now you're a tutor, not a teacher. Ahhh the story changes ... Again!!!

Rest assured, I do NOT want to be an ignorant, under-educated, overweight and in poor health, single mom of two at 21.

4/6/2014 1:21:16 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Now you're a tutor, not a teacher. Ahhh the story changes ... Again!!!

Rest assured, I do NOT want to be an ignorant, under-educated, overweight and in poor health, single mom of two at 21.

Why not? You could have a fatty by eating Jamaican cuisine

4/6/2014 3:18:51 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

No thanks. I'm quite content being an American white girl twig with no a**

4/6/2014 8:13:29 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

No thanks. I'm quite content being an American white girl twig with no a**

Nothing wrong with that

4/6/2014 8:16:10 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Not when compared to the alternative of being like OP

4/6/2014 9:00:32 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Got that right. Keep eating clean and you'll be fine.

4/6/2014 10:39:56 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

My body proportion measurements favor my a** anyways

34bust
26hips
38waist

I can assure OP that I DO have an a** and it's nice and firm with a defined lower cheek.

4/6/2014 11:04:47 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I'm not fat. I'm 5 ft 2 in and I currently weigh 134 lbs. And I had a baby 5 months ago.
A home instructor, is a teacher. Because I'm teaching. But it is more commonly refered to as a tutor because I dont teach in a classroom, that I need a degree for. I went to college for pediatrics, and I'm going back in the fall, to major in neonatology.

4/7/2014 1:01:22 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AphKUK8twg

4/7/2014 4:33:48 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
lawford01
Euless, TX
34, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from jessicaaz:
I was trying on new gym clothes in a fitting room this weekend and heard these girls debating over juicing. The pro-juicer was talking about not having her next solid meal until Tuesday. She was very proud of her diet. (might I add that she doesn't even own a juicer apparently, and buys the premade stuff of straight fruit juice)

The opposition was questioning how the juicer's diet healthy and that there are things outside of produce and veggies your body needs. I was DYING to get involved. But then I left the fitting room and realized the Pro-juicer was completely out of shape and the lil smarty pants was a cute little fit blonde!

Just smiled at them as a walked out.

It's really not smart to preach diet when you have no idea what you are talking about or mixing facts with opinions on the internet.

Preach!

4/7/2014 11:33:09 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

When you have no idea what you're talking about with dieting, you just say things without proof that it works. And I have a juicer and a blender. And I dont drink store bought juices, only homemade or water. And I only give my daughter sugar free 100% fruit juice. And I am very much in shape. As I've said before those are past pictures on my profile, I wasn't dancing at the time. I am not and I have lost alll the weight I gained from having my son 5 months ago. And I'm continueing to lose weight from the same diet I've done since I was 14. From the age of 14-17 I maintained a fixed weight from my diet, while in that time period, I played softball, volleyball, and soccer, I was also a cheerleader and flag twirler and a dancer. The weight I had was no more than 115 and that weight was usually when I was on my period.

4/8/2014 12:49:07 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

So what if you have a juicer.

You just said a few breaths ago you embrace your curves. You don't want to be a skinny twig. You are fine with your body as is. Good god woman read your posts so you can see where you left off your last lie.

You were a dancer. And you are again and so you have to eat ungodly amounts of high calorie and fattening but somehow healthy because it includes a vegetable in every meal Jamaican food. But you don't have time to workout because you're a single mom who's a teacher. No wait a tutor. But you're really smart even though you have no education to speak of. All while cutting off your infant from breast feeding because you are but you aren't dieting.

Make up your mind.

4/8/2014 1:10:13 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I'm a teacher but I dont teach in a classroom making me a tutor. By definition they are the same thing. And I dont eat certain amounts of calories because I'm a dancer but because I have MEDICAL CONDITIONS that followed from me having CHILDHOOD CANCER. And I havent fully stopped breast feeding. My baby is at the age where he needs to start eating different foods to develop more. I have alot of education. I did elementary school, middle school, high school, and some college, each year only ONCE. A home instructor ( a teacher that doesnt teach in a classroom) is a job that you really need to be highly recommended for because of the fact that you are individually educating a child using the curriculum and textbook that the state and school district requires.

4/8/2014 1:19:24 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

As I've said before I have 4 jobs. I get enough exercise babysitting 2 16 month olds, and a 8 month old along with my 2 kids. Live my life for a week then talk about me.

4/8/2014 9:15:15 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

All I'm enthralled with is your blatant disability to lie

4/8/2014 9:23:26 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I said I was highly educated. I went through all the necessary grade levels, and more. And to be a home instructor you just have to be board certified, in nj at least. And there are 100% sugar free juices such as apple juice where the only sweetener is the natural sugars in apples.

4/8/2014 9:38:23 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Is no added sugar better for you?
God knows what I meant and that is all I need

4/8/2014 11:14:07 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

I'm a teacher but I dont teach in a classroom making me a tutor. By definition they are the same thing. And I dont eat certain amounts of calories because I'm a dancer but because I have MEDICAL CONDITIONS that followed from me having CHILDHOOD CANCER. And I havent fully stopped breast feeding. My baby is at the age where he needs to start eating different foods to develop more. I have alot of education. I did elementary school, middle school, high school, and some college, each year only ONCE. A home instructor ( a teacher that doesnt teach in a classroom) is a job that you really need to be highly recommended for because of the fact that you are individually educating a child using the curriculum and textbook that the state and school district requires.

I find it laughable that you THINK you are highly educated because "I DID ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, AND SOME COLLEGE, EACH YEAR ONLY ONCE"

That's a general education honey. Completing every year of school in one year is normal. Thats not being highly educated.

4/8/2014 11:30:48 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I also did 3 semesters off college. and I am board certified.

4/8/2014 12:11:26 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

That's still not HIGHLY EDUCATED.

4/8/2014 12:12:19 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

My My if brains were dynamite could anyone blow their noise here?

Arguing with someone like this is not showing any and only keeps her at the top of the list

4/8/2014 12:16:47 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

She keeps coming back to post her uneducated thoughts. I post in reply so someone doesn't take her unsafe advice.

4/8/2014 1:20:56 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I'm educated enough to be board certified. You and your dumb a** needs to shut up and sit the f**k down. My advice is not unsafe. It's only considered unsafe if someone was negatively affected from it. You have never tried any of my tips so you need to shut the f**k up. I do all of what I recommend and I have other people who have tried it and were successful. I'm quite sure that if anything I say was unsafe I would be living because I have been doing the same routine for 8 years now. So go sit your dumb a** down and stop replying here. I'm quite sure you can go find something to do. Like go do some laundry or something or go to your gym. Damn..

4/8/2014 1:26:33 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

It's circumstantial that you lost weight doing what you've done. I don't recall a single suggestion of yours that was truly healthy and safe. Will any of them kill you? Not instantly, but you're not doing your body any favors by skipping extra hours of sleep hoping for weight loss, or continuing to eat unhealthily while taking a supplement.

4/8/2014 1:32:21 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I have depression and anxiety, I don't skip sleep, I just cant sleep. And I just look on the bright side of that.
Nopalina isn't a weight loss supplement. It helps regularity (Google regularity if necessary) When you have good regularity it helps aid weight loss. And obviously to make #2 you need to eat certain foods, which are all found in my cultural cuisine. Jamaican and Dominican food is healthy but may seem unhealthy du to amount of rice and flour eaten.

4/8/2014 5:54:57 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

She said earlier to eat lots of cabbage in your diet. I doubt she follows her own advice if she needs a supplement to poop

4/8/2014 11:37:05 PM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

nighttimesnack
Chicago, IL
47, joined Jul. 2013

Working out to T25 every day ok

4/9/2014 12:04:26 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I used to take medications that caused me to gain weight, and need more calories. I do eat a lot of cabbage and Nopalina helps with a big list of other things thats another reason why I use it. And I'm not using medical conditions as an excuse, its a reason.

4/9/2014 10:33:52 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Teehee. You should see me in yoga class when the old ladies fart. It's so damn funny. I can't hardly keep from laughing. Inside, I'm still a child and find that funny. But I laugh at myself when I fart, so it's not like I'm being mean just towards them.

4/9/2014 10:51:25 AM Weight loss made EASY! | Page 2  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Haha right! Life's too short to not laugh like 1000 times a day! Besides, laughter is a good core workout!

My ex-boyfriend thought here was something wrong with me. The smallest thing could set off a fit of laughter. But it felt soooooo good. I love laughing