Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup dating app review

Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only takes place in person, so our events are perfect for singles that want to make true life connections. dothan dating sites Also each girl it you interested you write some thing other than hi anything that will attract their interest. OkCupid has accomplished rage among on the internet daters and has impressive volume of user base. columbus backpage listcrawler Absolutely list your interests and hobbies adequately.

skipthegames login

For instance, making it a point to use your initial date the proper way will support you discover more about this new person in your life so you can get a deeper understanding of who they are. get laid in windsor Don t go to links sent to you by people you haven t talked to for pretty extended. ‪If it is very good enough for her to get started dating just before we re divorced, it is fantastic enough for me. does ashley madison have pop up ads I do not want to go out with this guy once more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13
7/28/2008 9:25:35 AM would you date someone over weight?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Watch it alkv, she's taken, and your way too old, lol......oh what the hell she's a big girl she DEFINITLY can take of herself, just feel sort protective of her for some reason? Although i've seen the girl work it when she first joined here, she's good on her own, don't need anyone watching her back, lol.... Anywho,,, BACK on topic, i had a shallow hal boyfriend for 15 years, one of those HOT, and i do mean HOT bad boys who never would date a fat chick, too bad so sad the poor sap fell in love with my fat ass. It was surprising to all his and our friends, beleive me, you'd had to have known this player, he only did what the mass's would call prime grade hottie chicks, and he ended up falling to grade a prime grain fed. Only goes to show you beauty is only skin deep. Personally i've never dated a fat guy? Would i, of course, i'm a fat chick, would sorta be a double standard not too?

7/28/2008 9:38:07 AM would you date someone over weight?  

4bars_azchick
Alva, OK

Quote from curious70000:
Watch it alkv, she's taken, and your way too old, lol......oh what the hell she's a big girl she DEFINITLY can take of herself, just feel sort protective of her for some reason? Although i've seen the girl work it when she first joined here, she's good on her own, don't need anyone watching her back, lol.... Anywho,,, BACK on topic, i had a shallow hal boyfriend for 15 years, one of those HOT, and i do mean HOT bad boys who never would date a fat chick, too bad so sad the poor sap fell in love with my fat ass. It was surprising to all his and our friends, beleive me, you'd had to have known this player, he only did what the mass's would call prime grade hottie chicks, and he ended up falling to grade a prime grain fed. Only goes to show you beauty is only skin deep. Personally i've never dated a fat guy? Would i, of course, i'm a fat chick, would sorta be a double standard not too?

hahahah Your to funny!!!!! Yeah shit look at Scott. Gorgeous intelligent, funny, has things going for him in life. Was a jock. And he fell for me. haha then again. Who wouldnt fall for me. Im funny as hell hahaha. Hes going to deny eveyrthing I said. But we all know its true. Anyway needless to say. Weight or not. It shouldnt matter. And those it matters to. I wish endless weight upon you.

7/28/2008 9:46:03 AM would you date someone over weight?  

wolfi
Albuquerque, NM

Don't you EVER get tired of beating this carcass?

7/28/2008 9:47:49 AM would you date someone over weight?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

LOL@AZChick, i know what you mean about "he's going to deny everything i said, but it's true" so did my ex, his name is Scott too,lol, anywho i'd sometimes bring it up, about it bothering him, my weight that is, he deny it, but i know it did at times, i'm sure it embarrassed him sometimes, just glad he was a tough guy and that he had very good self esteem because we had some really good years together, unfortunately alchol took over his life got really bad the last 5 years, some party people can chill after they get older, some don't, our lives took two differnt roads and it had to end, though i stuck it out as long as i could, for the sake of love. Any he always denied it, even would say, i don't even see you as overweight, i just see you as you, sometimes i'd even feel bad for him because i was fat, not for myself, never bothered me, but for him, like your Scott, my Scott was very into his body, worked out all the time, matter of fact he was bit on the vain side, i used to laugh at his vanity at times. But for some weird reason it worked for us. Good luck in your thing, and i can't wait to here about your meeting up after the Bash, can't wait until you peeps get back with pics, and stories. COUNTING DOWN!!!

7/28/2008 9:50:10 AM would you date someone over weight?  

sweetnessb
Stinnett, KY

i have dated a guy overweight before. he was a jerk and my sons dad. i have also dated a skinny bean pole type so i guess it just depends on the person weight is really not an issue with me.

7/28/2008 9:52:33 AM would you date someone over weight?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Wolfie, actually AZChick and myself are two chunkies that don't post about it that often, in all the fat threads that are out and about over and over again on these things, neither of us respond to them, so are WE tired of beating the carcass out of the subject, no,,if you are, why did you visit this thread,it's obvious it was yet another fat people thread. LOL,,,, don't understand if one don't like the topic, why they even bother with the thread at all? Why not just avoid it, and let those who want to respond do so without b*tching about it? I just don't get that? B*tching about the topic? Turn the channel already. lol

7/28/2008 9:54:04 AM would you date someone over weight?  

fitenite_forum
Rochester, NY

What's weight got to do got to do with it
if shes got a heart then I dont care about it..

(apologies to Tina Turner)

7/28/2008 9:55:36 AM would you date someone over weight?  

4bars_azchick
Alva, OK

Quote from wolfi:
Don't you EVER get tired of beating this carcass?
Not even gong to a say a word to you. Pointless

od uyo undrestadn stupdi??

7/28/2008 9:57:49 AM would you date someone over weight?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Ive heard chubby women are better at oral sex. so like they say in texas hold'em "Im all in". I guess its the whole oral fixation thing.Or maybe they just aim to please their lovers more than a barbie doll type.

[Edited 7/28/2008 10:00:24 AM]

7/28/2008 10:00:04 AM would you date someone over weight?  

wendy001
Manchester, CT

I would date someone overweight, hell im far from perfect so But i think im in shape

LOL

7/28/2008 10:00:22 AM would you date someone over weight?  

4bars_azchick
Alva, OK

Quote from lust4love:
Ive heard chubby women are better at oral sex. so I'll give it a try. I guess its the whole oral fixation thing.Or maybe they just aim to please their lovers more than a barbie doll type.

7/28/2008 10:01:47 AM would you date someone over weight?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

too bad your taken Az or I would be "All In" only playin lol

7/28/2008 10:03:54 AM would you date someone over weight?  

tabbycat75
Orlando, FL

I agree with Alkv. My weight has been up and down my whole life. I have been 200 lbs and I have been 135 lbs. I am still the same person inside. I still have the same brain between my ears. I am not any less of a person because I am bigger. To many people lable big people as people who like to eat. Not so true all the time. If people are going to judge me cause I look over weight in my picture, well if you want nice slender built well fit spouse, then leave this sight and look at your local gym.

7/28/2008 10:04:13 AM would you date someone over weight?  

4bars_azchick
Alva, OK

Quote from lust4love:
too bad your taken Az or I would be "All In" only playin lol
haha

Any wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............. we fatties are good lovers hahah

7/28/2008 10:05:48 AM would you date someone over weight?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Lust,roflmbo, this is true, and most of us fatty's and their men will tell you so, we are also tighter if ya know what i mean,,,,,oh damn, i really need to wake up before i start posting around here. my bad

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13