Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide info

In the sections that stick to, Lin gets granular on every single of those higher level actions, filling in tactical assistance and drawing on stories from her own co founder search experiences. gay bowling green ky This typically, or ideally, happens steadily over time but in this case, it is given a catalyst structure that helps it take place in a a lot more accelerated way. Searching for an icebreaker that will speedily allow your coaching session participants to meet fellow participants? Have to have an icebreaker that will warm up the group with action and movement? This speed meeting icebreaker will accomplish each of these objectives. locanto belfast This query in on line dating app is a good way to get somebody talking.

real sex hookup sites

A study showed that Facebook use of foul language, sexual innuendo and gossip have been not reputable indicators of a candidate s character or future functionality in the workplace. gay dating bradford No matter if you are searching for a casual fling, a rebound to get more than a breakup or your subsequent extended term partnership, you can start off by downloading one of these dating apps. Raya is about $7 month to month and you can swipe via persons all over the world. chase stobbe onlyfans I shared a hyperlink to reciprocity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13
7/28/2008 10:09:06 AM would you date someone over weight?  

4bars_azchick
Alva, OK

Quote from curious70000:
Lust,roflmbo, this is true, and most of us fatty's and their men will tell you so, we are also tighter if ya know what i mean,,,,,oh damn, i really need to wake up before i start posting around here. my bad
hahhahaahahahahhaha omg nooo dont wakt up ur giving me a show today wooooooooooweeeeeeeee hahhaha

7/28/2008 10:18:43 AM would you date someone over weight?  

snowflowers
Ft Mitchell, KY

I believe attractiveness comes from within,they might
come in very beautiful wrapping but once you open the
package they are very ugly inside.

Life too short to be looking for something that doesnt
exist...PERFECTION...

Dating isnt reserved for thin people.People of every size
can enter the world of dating and and internet dating
makes it even easier for bbw to find their ideal mate.

Eventually gravity and wrinkle catch up with all of us and what
we need to be is beautiful on the inside

7/28/2008 11:38:55 AM would you date someone over weight?  

mreyes1
Albany, GA

Quote from 4bars_azchick:
kinda sad.. im over weight. But im a big beautiful woman. I hate to see threads like these its kinda sad. Is there something wrong with over weight people? We are the same as skinny people just with more meat or different bone structure...you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

well said there!
BBW are beautiful inside and out, I am right there with you and I love myself for who I am.
I dont judge a book by its cover, I read whats inside and that is what counts.
no matter if big or small, green, yellow, purple color.
and i cant rate this poll, because i would be lying to everyone. it doesnt have and answer for It doesnt matter what size.

Have a good one everyone!

7/28/2008 12:56:12 PM would you date someone over weight?  

catetinab
Clinton Township, MI

kinda sad....you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

So,you would date a midget or someone that resembled Marilyn Manson?I would have no interest in either of the two any more than I would have interest sexually in someone overweight,so how is that unbelieveable? You have to have some physical cnnection before you can actually be attracted to someone`s mental attributes.

[Edited 7/28/2008 12:58:20 PM]

7/28/2008 12:56:34 PM would you date someone over weight?  

hnstgrl
Travelers Rest, SC

I am sooooooooooooo very tired of this kind of thread and of course I did not have to read it I choose to ,so that's my own problem and of course when I read it I had to respond.
Since childhood alot of people have been made fun of for not being just like everyone else. My own dad and brother made fun of me all the time because of my weight, not to mention classmates and people I don't even know. I got so tired of being on "diets". My first one was at age 9 my mom put me on this candy type stuff called "AIDS" and that's all I could have for lunch so of course kids laughed even harder and of course it didn't work. Anywho, about 3 years ago I got up to 318lbs but I just didn't like me and did not care. So far I have lost nearly 100 lbs. BUT it was because I CHOOSE to do it this time.
I went to a doctor who didn't belive in diet pills , thank God and he gave me a awesome way to look at things. I was eating out of emotion and just needed to do the basics , eat more healthy foods , excersice and drink plenty of water.
Now , I am still short, fluffy and plenty sassy, but I like who I am. If someone calls me fat or too heavy it still hurts BUT I know now that if they are men it's because their talley wacker is tiny and if it's a woman it's because she is hating on my great personaliy !
I would date a man heavy with no problem. I would date a skinny guy , but I would not date anyone who doesn't have a heart , a real heart .

So I guess if anyone takes time to read this you will either think I love to see myself type or you will understand why I am all about someone from the inside out.

7/28/2008 1:10:38 PM would you date someone over weight?  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from catetinab:
kinda sad....you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

So,you would date a midget or someone that resembled Marilyn Manson?I would have no interest in either of the two any more than I would have interest sexually in someone overweight,so how is that unbelieveable? You have to have some physical cnnection before you can actually be attracted to someone`s mental attributes.

And that is your preference cate...as would be anyone that found a midget or Marilyn Manson or hell, even Charles Manson....as their preference.

I agree you have to be physically attracted to the person.

Although I once dated a heavier set guy (not what I usually date, he was 6'2" about 300lbs) because of his personality and his award winning smile. I was SOOOOOO attracted to him simply because of his confidence and his attitude...he was beautiful.

What one finds beautiful, may not be beautiful to another.....

so we can all just AGREE TO DISAGREE, how about that?

7/28/2008 1:13:00 PM would you date someone over weight?  

sundayknot
Compton, CA

My time is too valuable for hit and miss.

7/28/2008 1:24:21 PM would you date someone over weight?  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

I would have answered this one much differantly a few years ago. I've always looked at the big picture and care more about the person INSIDE. Most of my relationships, in fact, have been with heavy women. At this point in my life I want a woman who can walk more than a half of a block at a time with me and can enjoy camping and outdoor activities.

7/28/2008 1:24:34 PM would you date someone over weight?  

crazyhorse327
Columbia, LA

done the fat thing,dont care for it

7/28/2008 1:31:14 PM would you date someone over weight?  

cajunmister
Kinder, LA

kinda sad.. im over weight. But im a big beautiful woman. I hate to see threads like these its kinda sad. Is there something wrong with over weight people? We are the same as skinny people just with more meat or different bone structure...you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

What is wrong with a fat person? HUMMM!!!! High blood pressure; high cholestrol; higher risk of infant birth death; the leading killer of Americans is heart attack (brought on by complications of obesity) If ya need more then ask your DR. Yes I have dated BBW but doubt that I would get to deeply in relationship with one. I prefer to be with ppl that care for themseves more than that. JMO

7/28/2008 1:42:23 PM would you date someone over weight?  

beanz991
Houston, TX

Damn, I'm hungry now.

7/28/2008 2:22:54 PM would you date someone over weight?  

catetinab
Clinton Township, MI

Quote from cajunmister:

What is wrong with a fat person? HUMMM!!!! High blood pressure; high cholestrol; higher risk of infant birth death; the leading killer of Americans is heart attack (brought on by complications of obesity) If ya need more then ask your DR. I prefer to be with ppl that care for themseves more than that. JMO

You got that right!

7/28/2008 2:26:02 PM would you date someone over weight?  

rlynn_2
Martinsburg, WV

i dont want a woman that cant get out of the house.

7/28/2008 2:33:12 PM would you date someone over weight?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Does it really matter? Everyone has their physical preferences and those that can't handle someone's preference regarding size should get over it.

7/28/2008 2:40:24 PM would you date someone over weight?  

wishicould
Mesquite, TX

nope

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13