Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup finder free

The Amanda Forum was formed in the summer time of 2013 in response to the death of a neighborhood teen, Amanda Bach, who lost her life to teen dating violence. the villages hookups For this explanation, if the particular person on the dating web page sends across any links, it s much better to keep away from opening them at all. And about correct really like really rare unless the individual you know for pretty some time ,eg few years. omegle innocent This dating web site caters to a wide range of customers.

skipthegames

Yet the absolutely free dating app has plenty of other stand out features which may well explain its 25,000 achievement stories. craigslist port charlotte fl personals character wearing a signet ring as element of the costume style. But then I saw that we had over 40 mutual buddies, so I swiped proper out of curiosity—usually I got maybe one or two mutual good friends (and generally third degree connections). doublelist sarasota (I m not that old however!) And queries would perform for men to ask ladies as well.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2014 2:05:23 PM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,886)
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Read a disturbing thing on MSN a while ago. Said the democrats were against the second amendment. Seen where they said that out of i think it was 375 people buying ammunition, about 250 were felons. Now if that is true, when they showed their drivers liscense and the clerk entered it into the computer, it should have showed them that the person was a felon. WHY not? Technology is advanced enough that i can go on Amazon and order a game or movie and enter my bank debit card and have approval of the transaction in seconds. Why can't the same be true about buying guns and ammunition and showing your drivers permit be the same way? Sounds like the good are being punished along with the bad. Our politicians need to wake up and get out of la la land.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2014 3:29:01 PM The government and modern technology  

dellia74
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,904)
Hickory, NC
79, joined Jan. 2013

Alex, I don't think that these felons are using any ID's to purchase Guns and Ammo. They can just buy these anywhere on the Black Market. I know here they sell firearms at the Flea Markets. Mostly Hunting Rifles. NO ID needed. If a person wants a Firearm they have no trouble buying one, with or without ID.. Very Scarey to us who go by the Laws of this land.

Also, it's a lot like other illegal items that or bought by people who have the ID, however, given to the felons and underage that can't legally buy them.

Our Planet is changing. God be with us all.

1/13/2014 4:39:52 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

First the right to speak up against any government that poses a threat to our constitutional rights, next the right to keep & bare arms ,then the Ammo. next the bows & arrows ,then any knife with a blade over 2inches in length, that leaves us to defend or lives , loved ones & property ...sticks & stones againts an army & not necessarily a foreign one either , those same brave young men & women in uniform we now hail as heroes , wiil be used against us ,when push comes to shove ,mark my word .

1/13/2014 5:40:27 PM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from elderfisherman:
First the right to speak up against any government that poses a threat to our constitutional rights, next the right to keep & bare arms ,then the Ammo. next the bows & arrows ,then any knife with a blade over 2inches in length, that leaves us to defend or lives , loved ones & property ...sticks & stones againts an army & not necessarily a foreign one either , those same brave young men & women in uniform we now hail as heroes , wiil be used against us ,when push comes to shove ,mark my word .
..... I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED. I probably won't live to see it but if the government gives the command to suppress us, the soldiers that are in the military knows that the government writes their paychecks so they will do what they are told. Sad situation. I have owned guns since 1962 and they have never killed anyone yet. All these shootings are a sad situation but the news media makes a big deal out of them and the buttholes in Washington that have already lined their pockets are trying to use that junk to make it look bad on the gun owners that are law abiding citizens. If they ever get our guns away from us, GOD forbid, then Nikta Krustchev's saying will come true. America will be taken over without even firing a shot. They have got a good toe hold already.

1/13/2014 6:19:25 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

Yer so right Alex , I realize by my remarks some will not like me , but hey... don't shoot the messenger, Several of ye good law abiding citizens will be saying" ole Fish is full of crap.. I have known Bubba down the road for ever since he was born & his Sister too who's in Afghanistan now , they played with my kids & went to Sunday school together ain't no way they'd harm me or my family " Dream on dear while ya can. God help us all.

1/14/2014 7:00:37 PM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Yer so right Alex , I realize by my remarks some will not like me , but hey... don't shoot the messenger, Several of ye good law abiding citizens will be saying" ole Fish is full of crap.. I have known Bubba down the road for ever since he was born & his Sister too who's in Afghanistan now , they played with my kids & went to Sunday school together ain't no way they'd harm me or my family " Dream on dear while ya can. God help us all.
.......Nobody thinks you are full of crap or dislikes you. You are entitled to your opinion just like anybody else. I know some people in service that probably wouldn't harm me. I just worry about strangers that don't know me. After seeing the way some of our military people come back from overseas with messed up personalities and some of the things they do, i am a little concerned about what will happen in the future. Also i read an article the other day that says the morale of the military is at an all time low. Cadets are lying and cheating like never before. It just concerns me. Who would have ever thought our leaders in Washington would be so much in favor of the gays.

1/15/2014 7:58:08 AM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

And to compond the problems plauging our military , the suicide rate is up , ever since way back to "Desert Storm ".The catch 22 syndrome , facing 2nd & even 3rd , tours of duty in combat zones , depression & anxiety , Post Traumatic Stess Disorders common place now.all wars are nasty business , but these no win brush wars are getting us no where . at cost of thouasnds of lives as well as tax dollars& borrowed funds to keep us afloat. .

1/15/2014 9:22:22 AM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

And to compond the problems plauging our military , the suicide rate is up , ever since way back to "Desert Storm ".The catch 22 syndrome , facing 2nd & even 3rd , tours of duty in combat zones , depression & anxiety , Post Traumatic Stess Disorders common place now.all wars are nasty business , but these no win brush wars are getting us no where . at cost of thouasnds of lives as well as tax dollars& borrowed funds to keep us afloat. .

1/15/2014 12:24:26 PM The government and modern technology  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

some people are faking ptsd, a ex marine, viet nam vet, who worked with me, who was very clever, went and applied for ptsd, and put on a great acting job for the VA, he reported in ragged out clothing, unshaven, unbatheed, and talked all kind of crazy shit to the examiner, and he got a check, so he somes back to work, and tells a couple more guys how to do it, and lo and behold they get a check too, there was nothing wrong with these a**holes, because I worked with them every day

I am sure that some do suffer with ptsd, and I am sure there are some faking it to get a check.

1/15/2014 1:11:10 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

LUCKY , I'm sure there is fraud in many Government agencies, SSI & Food stamps, etc, but to deny those who need it becuse of of the dishonest would be a serious mess, those doing the examinantions are not doing their jobs , they are the ones to punish not the just the dishonest Vets ,

1/16/2014 6:12:01 AM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

You are right Fish. It would be awful not to take care of the ones really in need. But it makes a person wonder sometimes. Had to take a neighbor to the DHHR office yesterday. That is a more dignified name for the welfare office. Observed this as i sat in the parking lot. 90% of the people going in and out were in the mid forty and below range. Of those, 95% were driving nice cars and wearing nice clothes. 90% of them had a cell phone in their hand and a cigarette in their mouth, both coming and going. 90% looked like they were in pretty good health.

1/16/2014 8:37:16 AM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

Yes alex it's a sad situation , several of those you observed possibly have unreported incomes from illlegal drugs , booze , prostitution & theft. the welfare checks are used to buy groceries & gas , not to pay for the fancy clothes , cars & jewelry , etc;paid for by the activities listed above .

1/16/2014 11:15:09 AM The government and modern technology  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

the baptist church here on the corner, gives out tons of food, on thanksgiving, and Christmas, there are a helluva of a lot of new cars pulls in and picks up the food, maybe getting it for someone in need, but I am skeptical.

1/17/2014 6:57:20 AM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from luckylouie42:
the baptist church here on the corner, gives out tons of food, on thanksgiving, and Christmas, there are a helluva of a lot of new cars pulls in and picks up the food, maybe getting it for someone in need, but I am skeptical.
..... I know exactly what you mean.

1/18/2014 7:37:03 AM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Heard something else yesterday sorta disturbing. Mr Obummer wants to push higher education for our kids. I agree that all kids needs a good education. He says that the government wants to help buy books and help pay tuitions for our young to get a higher education. Our so called leaders have made all these trade agreements and sent most of our jobs overseas, that if we get them all educated, there will not be many decent jobs for them to get.

1/18/2014 12:39:14 PM The government and modern technology  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

If he sets up the govt to buy books etc for children in school yu can bet your booty he will be asking any and all adults for replacement costs aka cash in some form or another...... Most parents here will buy books etc for kids , have for years. .

1/18/2014 4:02:29 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

Before that Black Cat leaves office we'll be in a world war # 3....& rioting ,& Marshal Law, will be the order of the day this Summer in many large cities ,

1/19/2014 6:00:40 PM The government and modern technology  
keebler3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,962)
Phenix, VA
74, joined Dec. 2009

America, land of Illegals and puppets, free this & that & WE REAL AMERICANS get the shaft,
"why do we need FEMA camps?" old empty prisons, Millions being spent on them too.WHY?

1/22/2014 10:56:54 AM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Before that Black Cat leaves office we'll be in a world war # 3....& rioting ,& Marshal Law, will be the order of the day this Summer in many large cities ,
..... He can't leave too soon for me.

1/25/2014 9:37:12 AM The government and modern technology  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

we have all been here many moons, and seen many presidents come and go, it will be the same with president Obama, and a new president will come on the scene for us to complain about, as it has always been.

1/25/2014 12:07:16 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

True , Louie , very true history repeats its self , but nice to still be able to vent & speak up, so far anyhow ,

1/25/2014 1:20:27 PM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from luckylouie42:
we have all been here many moons, and seen many presidents come and go, it will be the same with president Obama, and a new president will come on the scene for us to complain about, as it has always been.
..... Very true. And as fish says, we still have the right to complain but no one knows how long that will last. Just my opinion but JFK was a real good president. Clinton was alright and i prospered thru his administration, but he should have been a ladies man or a preacher. Ronnie Regan should have stuck to acting and he wasn't great at that. He helped the Govt. save on Social Security but put a curse on the working man by forcing him to work longer. He had enough money so it didn't bother him. George Bush Jr should have been born poorer so he could have realized how us working poor people have had it tough. And as far as that ************ we have in there now, no comment. Sorry but i had to vent. More later.

1/25/2014 3:10:25 PM The government and modern technology  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

Reagan, was a sorry sob, he broke the backs of the labor unions, when he fired all the air traffic controllers, and him and old hog head tip oneal caused me to lose 40% of my social security, by putting a limit on double dipping, even tho I paid the full abount to get it.

1/25/2014 4:20:52 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

This rather jumps the title of the thread , but my feelings cocerning the gun control lobbyists, is they are feeding their cauuse on all these random shootings of late in public places, universities & schools ,We have laws to protect the population from illegal use of firearms , but those laws are ignorned by the perps, Sooner than we thought the rights to own all fire arms will cease,here's part of the delima , say John Doe , is a legal citizen of legal age & has even complied with regulations of registering his Glock 40mm.pistol , but some where down the line of daily life , JohnDoe has a traumatic event in his life of normalancy & bliss , which causes him to lose control of his good senses & go berserk & he uses his weapon to kill one or more people for what ever cause he thinks justifiable .prior to his murderus rampage he had no medical history of mental illness nor was he anti this or that. how is it possible to prevent such unkown dangers ? all this plus hate groups , gangs ,drug dealers ,terrorists & mad cow house wives seeking revenge on cheating hubbys. plus children having access to fire arms.

1/25/2014 5:39:15 PM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

You are right Fish. I should have put that post in Things That Irk You Thread. Guess i got anxious to vent. Going to put another one in there in a few minutes. Now, getting to the subject of guns and gun control. I firmly believe that if the Government banned owning firearms and compenscated all then and someone went on a rampage to kill, he would find the means to do it anyway. It is truly a sad and serious situation. I have no idea what the answer to it all is. I do believe that a lot of politicians are using these incidents to promote gun control. They will get mine out of my hand when i am dead. The sad part is that if someone comes in your house with intent to do harm and you shoot him and don't kill him, he can turn around around and sue you for causing him bodily harm. Something wrong with that picture. I figure he's paid for. Greedy lawyers are killing this country.

1/25/2014 6:13:26 PM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

Hey alex You were ok , it was me ... bud ,that posted a subject slightly askew of the threads title , one thing fer sure with nearly two more years of a national leader kissing up to other countries & letting them dictate to us what's what will put us in deeper do-do. Our forefathers are turning over in their graves in angst.

1/25/2014 6:14:51 PM The government and modern technology  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

I agree wse shouldnt be stopped from self preservation..

1/26/2014 8:59:56 AM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

At present we the public at large have only one recource to bring about change, our rights to publicly speak up & voice our opinions ,plus the rights to vote , each of these rights are being infringed upon by our law makers & the jusice systems that enforce these laws ,or bills of legislation.

2/5/2014 5:58:43 AM The government and modern technology  

manureman
Bluefield, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

At present we the public at large have only one recource to bring about change, our rights to publicly speak up & voice our opinions ,plus the rights to vote , each of these rights are being infringed upon by our law makers & the jusice systems that enforce these laws ,or bills of legislation.
...... And you know the sad part about it is that so many younger people like my son and daughter-in-law and my grandson haven't even bothered to register to vote yet they belly ache about how things are going and say, my vote don't count anyway. All the millions of votes that are not cast could make a huge difference. It's going to come back and bite them someday. Old saying, if you don't use it you lose it.

2/5/2014 6:26:58 AM The government and modern technology  
canvaslover
Over 1,000 Posts (1,762)
Johnson City, TN
76, joined Jan. 2014

My North Carolina son and wife voted for this president---and as soon as he got in office good.....they both lost their good jobs and had to move their job places miles away from their home to work and now they are crying "FOUL"---so we have to learn the hard way..I did vote for Kennedy-he made it seem as though, he was really a dedicated man --But even his father Joe had him groomed and ready for that office with monies galore--and he never come out of depression after he knew Ted couldn't get the position..

2/21/2014 6:36:06 AM The government and modern technology  
canvaslover
Over 1,000 Posts (1,762)
Johnson City, TN
76, joined Jan. 2014

Folks--at least we still have some "freedom"" has anyone heard from Altje?? she is married to a man from one of the countries next to Russia that is being oppressed by Russia--and News today is about Ukrane rioting. but calmed down last I heard...TERRIBLE..they have to live this way..used to write a man from Lithuania and he wanted so many things they couldn't get there and I sent some things but postage was too great to continue "for a foreign country"

2/21/2014 9:26:26 AM The government and modern technology  

elderfisherman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,573)
Springfield, MO
84, joined Apr. 2013

The news here reported huge riots in many countries all around the globe this week , this civil unrest will spread more & more as warmer weather approaches .& yes despite the snow , etc;it will get warmer , so be cautious & prepared ..were no longer isolated by oceans from terrorists & other acts of violence , murder & mayhem .The military & police are unnder government control to protect the status qou, not the public in general.

2/28/2014 6:57:12 AM The government and modern technology  
canvaslover
Over 1,000 Posts (1,762)
Johnson City, TN
76, joined Jan. 2014

TOO MANY RADICAL CHANGES-----lately-----scares the pee-doodles out of me....