Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

community hookups

1 OkCupid user, a 50 year old office manager named Dhana, purchased tickets to fly from Arizona to New York for Valentine s Day. broward county personals I keep in mind thinking that it was either the cutest thing or the weirdest issue. She promised herself one particular complete year of active looking. sacramento tranny When she opened the door I saw her photo was 25 years out of date.

reddit hookup dc

A lot of dating apps come with a number of security attributes. bronx women for men From what I can keep in mind, you can insert a name of a crush you have in your Facebook friends, and they will only ever know if they insert your name as a Secret Crush as well. I sent her a message each couple of days to verify up, but it seemed she d gone MIA because finding out we d both tested good. websites like sniffies Wait for your date to respond with their answer, and then wait for about ten a lot more seconds by playing with your food or searching at the menu to see if your date s prepared to ask you a few inquiries.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2014 3:38:42 PM All women read this.  
nhp89
Brooklyn, NY
27, joined Nov. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2014 4:24:23 PM All women read this.  
bkjoker43
Brooklyn, NY
29, joined Nov. 2013

and all the woman dress like sluts

1/13/2014 4:56:21 PM All women read this.  
nhp89
Brooklyn, NY
27, joined Nov. 2009

It's truly is sad and a bit disgusting. But I it's not all on the women. Its us men as well. I mean, if men treated women better than and not think about their sexual needs instead of being a good partner than women today wouldnt be mess up in thr head. It always take 2 party rather if the party is the 2 of the oppositw sex or same sex. We lack type of moral of what is like to truly love another person. A men claim he love a women but still sleeps with other women. Is that love? Look at the divorce rate, look at all these talk shows about cheating spouse. Its terrible. We got to do better.

1/14/2014 4:02:52 PM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,216)
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Right on the nail
that is fact and am sick of it too. Too many damn women out here bashing men as a whole but open there legs to a loser over and over again but then have the nerve to speak on men when ofcourse there are good men out here like myself. The reality just shows how much of a fool they are because alot of them fall in love with thst one guy that do them dirty over and over and they still continue to allow them in their life like wtf, but you get this all men are the same smh. Glad guys like yourself isnt stupid and speaking the truth, right with you !

1/14/2014 4:05:27 PM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from 1truuprince:
Right on the nail
that is fact and am sick of it too. Too many damn women out here bashing men as a whole but open there legs to a loser over and over again but then have the nerve to speak on men when ofcourse there are good men out here like myself. The reality just shows how much of a fool they are because alot of them fall in love with thst one guy that do them dirty over and over and they still continue to allow them in their life like wtf, but you get this all men are the same smh. Yes men do f**k up as well as women do too, but it also a choice you make, either u get a woman or a thot and people make dumb choices so they have to go thru it.

Glad guys like yourself isnt stupid and speaking the truth, right with you !

1/29/2014 4:41:41 PM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Well the numbers are growing

1/29/2014 8:27:49 PM All women read this.  
nuhsworld
Over 2,000 Posts (3,567)
Brooklyn, NY
26, joined Jun. 2012

I have 0 kids

1/30/2014 2:14:01 AM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from 2real4love:
Well if y'all guys would stop acting up then most of ya'll won't get blamed. Stop whining already

why cant u accept the truth?
instead of understanding there are good men out here that actually do good as there are for women as well. Funny u said if guys stop acting up they wouldnt have to deal with it, but in reality those are the type of guys alot of women fall for which is why the op of this thread created this to make a point.

smh this why alot of you women will never find a good man, to over ur head.

2/4/2014 10:34:19 PM All women read this.  
bronxgirl10461
Bronx, NY
52, joined Nov. 2012

this is a pathetic post, very negative and sad that this is how you view women...i am sure it will get you lots of dates... not, likely to keep away the nice ladies as well,,, all that pessimism at such a young age

2/5/2014 8:34:51 PM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from bronxgirl10461:
this is a pathetic post, very negative and sad that this is how you view women...i am sure it will get you lots of dates... not, likely to keep away the nice ladies as well,,, all that pessimism at such a young age

nobody said women as a whole or said all women are , the op is speaking about those that are and so was I.

It all about speaking fact !

2/7/2014 10:08:32 PM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from 2real4love:
Well if y'all guys would stop acting up then most of ya'll won't get blamed. Stop whining already

when did u said some?

it clear u didnt ... u said y'all.

3/22/2014 9:16:17 PM All women read this.  
judygreen
New York, NY
46, joined Jan. 2014

Nhp89, this happened mainly in the black & Hispanic communities. It doesn't in the white community that often.

Black & Hispanic women don't love themselves. They need to learn to love themselves Better & demand more respect from men. The problem is these women are willing to settle for less. They do nothing to correct the bad behavior from their men. They should learn to demand more from their men. They should demand more respect from their men.

It's not totally the women's fault. Black & Hispanic men don't love their women. Why do they treat their women this way? Why do black men & Hispanic men treat their women so badly?

Why do black & Hispanic women let them? Why do they allow it to happen? Love yourself enough to demand respect from your men.

3/22/2014 9:29:04 PM All women read this.  
judygreen
New York, NY
46, joined Jan. 2014

Nhp89, this happened a lot in the black & Hispanic communities. It doesn't happen that often in the white community. The problem is that black & Hispanic women don't love themselves, they don't respect themselves. Otherwise they wouldn't allow it to happened.

The problem is also with black & Hispanic men, they don't love nor respect their women. Why do they do this to their own women? Why do they do this to their own ethnic group? These black & Hispanic men do not respect their women. And it's the women's fault for allowing it to happened, for allowing it to go on & on. The fault is mainly with the black & Hispanic women for allowing this to happen, for allowing this to go on & on.

I think you agree with me, nhp89. This is why you are complaining about it & you are a black man.

3/25/2014 2:50:22 AM All women read this.  
agoodgirlbadgir
Brooklyn, NY
37, joined Dec. 2010

i just love all the stereotypes and generalizations in this thread

3/25/2014 12:06:30 PM All women read this.  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
45, joined Oct. 2012

I couldn't get past the third "yall". Especially since it says the guy is from Brooklyn.

3/30/2014 7:35:33 PM All women read this.  
judygreen
New York, NY
46, joined Jan. 2014

Nhp89, black & Hispanic women allowed this to happened. They allowed men to treat them badly. If they don't allow it to happened men wouldn't treat them so badly.

Black & Hispanic women don't love themselves. They allowed men to disrespect them. How do you control the problem if black & Hispanic are willing to play the victims. When their men treat them badly don't allow the men to stay. Send the men packing & kick them out. Instead they allow the men to stay & have 4 more kids with them. It's because black & Hispanic women are willing to play the victim & they don't love themselves. You should blame the women, nhp89.

4/4/2014 11:53:15 PM All women read this.  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Hispanics love themselves and their people its a fact, blacks suffer from self hatred and that a facts, ull will see a big different between the two culture.

6/17/2014 12:24:05 PM All women read this.  
bronxgirl10461
Bronx, NY
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 1truuprince:
when did u said some?

it clear u didnt ... u said y'all.

illiterate asses, it's clear, and y'all is not a word, dummy

9/5/2014 2:25:18 PM All women read this.  
richport58
Rochester, NY
30, joined Jul. 2014

....Fact: The truth hurts!! On various topics of course you always cant say "yall" or etc... If walking down a street you hear "hey ma, or dam she fly" yall giggle blush or w.e... Not once have I've evee seen a female turn around nd say my names not "ma" or etc nd demand their respect... Its little things like that real men see, idk bout dem "real niggas" uall love