Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup sites that work

When he gets the final one, he offers me some, but I decline for the reason that I have plans soon after to consume with my pals. get laid in anchorage But before we even sit down, she gets a text from a volleyball teammate who had just been at her practice or game or whatever. 2019, when I met my final girlfriend and we decided to delete our apps. usasexguide ann arbor Shannon C.

hookup 19

Her auto has broken down, and she requires a jump. kelowna singles club dance If you want to get in touch with me, hit me up on Facebook or Twitter. Recall, your objective is to find out about your date. adult search richmond We attempt to guarantee that absolutely everyone on our dating site is severe about their search for appreciate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/2/2014 2:55:36 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

Am i the only person who is sick of this subject? christians just wont leave it alone they are determined to brainwash your children into joining their cult and they are doing it in state funded public schools

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/2/2014 4:34:24 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

lmao apparently so

2/3/2014 2:17:27 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

No, you are not the only one who is pissed off at these people seeking control by inducing in the parents' head what their kids should learn. Yes, to build up a population immersed in ignorance is their goal.

2/4/2014 6:35:38 AM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from markus270:
It's always been the goal. Brain wash them while they're young and they'll obey any command given to them at will all throughout their life without questioning why they should have to do it at all to begin with.

of which I am very much aware since way before you were even born.

2/19/2014 1:22:34 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Think about it! Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! - But He *loves* you. --George Carlin

2/19/2014 4:03:34 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Carlin's famous rant....as eternal as the Christopher Hitchens' on Mother Teresa

2/28/2014 6:54:00 AM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from mr_oldgeezer:
They have to indoctrinate children in order to perpetuate the superstition.
They ingrain the myth in the susceptible minds of children so the idea carries on in later life unless the child discovers thinking on his/her own.

Unfortunately the number of adults who realize they were bullsh...ed while growing up is too low...so, my dear, it doesn't make any difference.
I am afraid it will take centuries before the world becomes free from ignorance.

3/3/2014 10:37:12 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  
truthwriter
Thomasville, GA
27, joined Jul. 2013

I was in public school for several years before the forced prayers were supposed to be taken out. I never saw any group lead praying either before or after and even went to the 1st grade in GA (the other schools were in IN, IL, WI, and OH). At the time of the first cases against forced prayer most people thought that kids couldn't pray privately own their own which I think is why so many people were opposed to the court rulings. And I think a lot of people still misunderstand the rulings today. As for having the words "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance, after becoming an atheist at age 14 1/2, at first they weren't having the Pledge, then a couple years later when we were pretty much forced to say the pledge I just left out the "under God" part. I don't like being told I don't exist.

5/29/2014 9:00:48 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,613)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

7/24/2014 6:04:09 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I laugh -fast & furious- each time an ignorant believer (all of them are) says the problem in the schools started when we removed gwad from the classrooms.
Are the believers so stupid as to think we don't know gwad never was "in public school classroom"?

8/4/2014 8:44:21 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  
cleverlicious
Over 1,000 Posts (1,094)
Georgetown, TX
35, joined Apr. 2014

I agree op, it's completely absurd. If people want their children to be taught christianity then send your kid to a christian school. Its nonsense bullying of beliefs.

8/6/2014 8:10:25 AM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Who, really, is pushing to have religion in the schools? Who il benefit from stupid brains and ignorance? No, no the religions org.

8/8/2014 5:55:22 AM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from duchessa:
Who, really, is pushing to have religion in the schools? Who il benefit from stupid brains and ignorance? No, no the religions org.

Isn't the answer an obvious one?

9/5/2014 1:32:39 AM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

qudyq
Victoria, BC
62, joined Mar. 2014

Well, socialization works. Such indoctrination finds roots in most people, especially children. After a while, they become hardwired brain patterns that require the same effort to weaken because of emotional connetions to a belief in the brain.

9/6/2014 2:28:46 PM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from qudyq:
Well, socialization works. Such indoctrination finds roots in most people, especially children. After a while, they become hardwired brain patterns that require the same effort to weaken because of emotional connections to a belief in the brain.

I would say the effort required to cleanse the indoctrination is trice the one needed to contaminate our kids' minds.

9/8/2014 4:50:02 AM Prayer in School and one nation under god  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,855)
Bryan, TX
33, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from forumfriendly2:
Am i the only person who is sick of this subject? christians just wont leave it alone they are determined to brainwash your children into joining their cult and they are doing it in state funded public schools

It's never enough for these idiots. They have churches and private schools. They won't be satisfied until they are exclusively teaching the bible in biology classes.