Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

Understanding whether or not your match is interested in the similar points you are is vital before you meet in particular person. free christian dating edmonton Welcome to the new and improved Relationship Medical doctor podcast! Would you rather inquiries are generally fun to ask, no matter the predicament. fubar dating Bumble takes this 1 step further by only allowing ladies to send the initially message to minimise the deluge of messages females invariably obtain on dating web sites.

how to post on mega personal

I initially want to express to you my deep sympathies on the break up of your engagement. craigs list hinesville ga She agreed, even although she felt uncomfortable when a different particular person paid for her and took her out with the likelihood of obtaining ghosted, as it has occurred to her before. Had a decent sense of humor, didn t sound like a serial killer when we talked on the phone. meet dutch girls We have been genuinely interested in what the other individual was saying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/3/2014 2:42:43 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

How do people fall in love with someone they've never met?
I use to work for Immigration, so I know it happens all the time. People meet people from other countries, fall in love via email and phone calls. I don't understand how though. How can you feel such a strong emotion for someone you've never seen right in front of you, never touched, or kissed?
I think you may love the idea of each other, and what each of you has shared with one another, but do you think its real love? Or does real love only come once you've met the person in real life?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I just don't think it could ever happen for me.

(This thought came from me chatting with someone who claimed that dating hasn't been working out for him. He said he hasn't been on fb for a while because his ex stalks him. Out of curiosity, I looked him up and it shows he's in a relationship with a girl in the Philippines. Doesn't bother me because I have a bf and he knows that, but its just interesting how he told me he was single,even though they publicly post that they love each other)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/3/2014 3:09:29 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

scarredandtatto
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,690)
Wahoo, NE
49, joined Aug. 2013

sounds a bit like ole boy is working on a harem

2/3/2014 4:24:37 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

stan2811
Yreka, CA
69, joined Nov. 2003

Happened to me, we met on the net quiet by accident, not a date site. Emailed
for 3 months, words are the window to the soul. Our second date was a slumber
party, every thing just seemed to fit, In love and together 2 1/2 years now.

2/3/2014 4:50:06 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

kissinkacie
Loveland, CO
47, joined Dec. 2013

I too have had someone tell me its happened to them...can't imagine. Someone told me this before WE met....aand my thoughts were......I have t meet someone like them and wanna b around them before even feasible.

2/3/2014 5:45:15 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,230)
Sparta, MI
35, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from soulfulaussie1:
The feelings can be there but when you meet face to face the chemistry can be all wrong

This
Ur mentally falling for that person because of their personality.

2/3/2014 7:10:35 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

A lot of the cases I saw were older white guys and extremely young Filipino women who want to get to the US. I think these American men just gave up on American women and figured it's an easy way to get a wife. It was sickening to see these old men standing next to women who looked like their children... Or worse... Their grandchildren.
I'm so glad I just worked with the files and didn't work in the interviewing process. I wouldn't have been able to do some of those cases with a straight face.

2/3/2014 7:20:16 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
cheatk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,702)
Urbandale, IA
46, joined Jun. 2013

The only answer I have for you is....
Desperation.

Anyone that falls for an individual without meeting, spending time in person with them...they're desperate, don't love themselves enough, bored and don't have much going for them.

2/3/2014 7:24:45 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

It's a lot of work to go through to have a "house slave" for two years.
You have to prove that there is a romantic relationship and that you are in love. It's also a costly process.
To go through all the time and expenses just for that... Doesn't seem worth it.

[Edited 2/3/2014 7:25:17 AM ]

2/3/2014 8:06:34 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
43, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from mathchick:
How do people fall in love with someone they've never met?
I use to work for Immigration, so I know it happens all the time. People meet people from other countries, fall in love via email and phone calls. I don't understand how though. How can you feel such a strong emotion for someone you've never seen right in front of you, never touched, or kissed?
I think you may love the idea of each other, and what each of you has shared with one another, but do you think its real love? Or does real love only come once you've met the person in real life?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I just don't think it could ever happen for me.

(This thought came from me chatting with someone who claimed that dating hasn't been working out for him. He said he hasn't been on fb for a while because his ex stalks him. Out of curiosity, I looked him up and it shows he's in a relationship with a girl in the Philippines. Doesn't bother me because I have a bf and he knows that, but its just interesting how he told me he was single,even though they publicly post that they love each other)

And working for immigration, you also should know they had to change the laws because all those people who SUPPOSED to have fallen in love over the phone or whatever was abandoning their mail order brides in high numbers.

Now, if you bring a person (mostly women) into the country as a spouse, you are responsible for that person until they get on their feet and you can't have them deported if things don't work out.

Too many guys was getting these long distant brides/girlfriends and find out when they arrived the chemistry wasn't there. So immigration was stuck with thousands of displaced people.

They changed it to where you are financially responsible for that person I think for 5 years if they decide to leave you or you decide it's not working...

The government feels why should the taxpayers have to pay for your long distance romance that goes wrong...

[Edited 2/3/2014 8:08:03 AM ]

2/3/2014 8:09:19 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

stamina1975
Over 2,000 Posts (3,369)
Madison Heights, VA
39, joined Apr. 2012

Love is Love, people do it all the time. With people, with puppies, with kittens. Of course there's different kinds of Love, but nevertheless once the connection is there, all it takes is the work to maintain it. It's probably the backbone of many long distance relationships, or relationships where people are apart for a time. That faith in Loving somebody and having complete trust and honesty with each other, loyal to each others hearts.

2/3/2014 8:20:00 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

tammyj49
Colorado Springs, CO
52, joined Sep. 2011
online now!

Like some have said there are several kinds of love. I myself found a guy and we chatted on the phone we skyped each other. Then we met in person, I had already fell in love with him through our conversations. And when we met he was everything I had imagined.
All except that he was married and had a string of woman he was seeing or being with. I didnt see that comming what so ever. Not to say all will turn out this way some will work out great just mine didnt. Was there signs yes there were but I didnt see them untill afterwards. Thatscwhere hind sight comes in lol wish we all had it to redo.

2/3/2014 8:20:21 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from muscleman757:
And working for immigration, you also should know they had to change the laws because all those people who SUPPOSED to have fallen in love over the phone or whatever was abandoning their mail order brides in high numbers.

Now, if you bring a person (mostly women) into the country as a spouse, you are responsible for that person until they get on their feet and you can't have them deported if things don't work out.

Too many guys was getting these long distant brides/girlfriends and find out when they arrived the chemistry wasn't there. So immigration was stuck with thousands of displaced people.

They changed it to where you are financially responsible for that person I think for 5 years if they decide to leave you or you decide it's not working...

The government feels why should the taxpayers have to pay for your long distance romance that goes wrong...

That's right, they are continuously changing the laws because people try to take advantage of the system.

Now they have to have proof that they've met in person, spent a certain amount of time together, etc.

I remember the forms that showed the financial responsibility for the person you wanted to bring. If you didn't make enough, you had to have a friend, relative, or who ever be the cofinancer... So it's serious business now.
I remember the abuse cases... The ones that came through after the marriages failed because of physical abuse of the spouse or children... And how many of these people were left without any help because those people refused to financially take care of them.
Immigration is no joke anymore.

2/3/2014 8:23:01 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from tammyj49:
Like some have said there are several kinds of love. I myself found a guy and we chatted on the phone we skyped each other. Then we met in person, I had already fell in love with him through our conversations. And when we met he was everything I had imagined.
All except that he was married and had a string of woman he was seeing or being with. I didnt see that comming what so ever. Not to say all will turn out this way some will work out great just mine didnt. Was there signs yes there were but I didnt see them untill afterwards. Thatscwhere hind sight comes in lol wish we all had it to redo.

Love is blind... I was with someone once that I thought I loves so much that I ignored the signs, or explained them away, tried to make them make sense... Luckily I am now with an amazing guy.

2/3/2014 8:31:09 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,723)
Sacramento, CA
47, joined Aug. 2013

Some people are wired different. They can fall in love with just the idea of someone who they think is attractive & feel have attractive qualities. It just doesn't work like that for me. Until I meet that person I have no idea how the chemistry will flow.

2/3/2014 9:00:47 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from hereis_d:
It is impossible to love someone whom you have never met. Maybe some people are in love with the thought of being in love. Technology has it's place but nothing will replace real human interaction.

2/3/2014 9:31:57 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from cawk_asian:
Yes it's impossible to love someone you just met, however, that doesn't mean you nill not love that person in the future.

To the person who believes in love without meeting, if that relationship does develop into love...then to them it was a seamless exercise and so the question of "does love at first sight/without meeting happen"...is moot.

My original post was about being in love with someone before you ever meet them, or even know when or if you will ever meet then... Of course you can be open to it turning into love after meeting them. Isn't that what online dating is suppose to be? Ideally at least.

2/3/2014 9:44:03 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

bistia
Over 2,000 Posts (3,664)
Roseville, CA
48, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from soulfulaussie1:
The feelings can be there but when you meet face to face the chemistry can be all wrong

This

2/3/2014 10:07:01 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,712)
High Point, NC
54, joined Jan. 2013

Possible

2/3/2014 10:21:25 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from cawk_asian:
My original post was about being in love with someone before you ever meet them, or even know when or if you will ever meet then... Of course you can be open to it turning into love after meeting them. Isn't that what online dating is suppose to be? Ideally at least.

No, online dating imo would be the "introductory" period, the method to find dates...the problem is a lot of people seem to think emailing/texting for 3 months = dating.

Find the contacts/meet/date. - what online dating should be.

Find the contacts/text/email/skype/do everything but meet - what online dating should not be but in the majority of cases...turns out to be.

I do agree that it shouldn't take 3 months. I think if I've been messaging you for more than 2 weeks, we better be meeting soon. I don't meet people after one or two messages though. I dislike when people give their number in the first email. Makes me wonder how many people he also just sent that number too without getting to know at least their first name.

2/3/2014 11:03:31 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
26, joined May. 2011

I enjoy watching the 90 day fiancé show on TV.

Crazy.

2/3/2014 11:09:39 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

chestnutflava
Over 2,000 Posts (2,489)
Syracuse, NY
37, joined Nov. 2011

I'm going thru it now not just the higher emotions but the lower dramatic ones too.. But she my TWIN FLAME so it's diff for us.. We are connected as one soul from the time we was created so we are one.. Not the same as soul mate anyone can be ur soul mate u only have one twin flame

2/3/2014 11:09:43 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
26, joined May. 2011

Haha. What about the little brazil? Chick dating the Mormon and she has to stay with his parents until the wedding? Wowwwwww

2/3/2014 11:10:37 AM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

bubblyblond4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,386)
Crestline, CA
56, joined Jan. 2013

You fall in love with someone's voice, and what they talk about. But I think you have to ask yourself is it true love, or something more like infatuation?
I think it's easy to get sucked into kind words and friendliness, but you still must think with your head and be cautious.
Good luck OP.

2/3/2014 4:51:30 PM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

i have 2 fiancees on yahoo...anything is possible

2/3/2014 6:57:10 PM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,398)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

Not possible.

Don't get caught up in the idea of what YOU created in your mind. BC reality, is not lined with perfect rainbows and gold unicorns.

2/3/2014 7:22:08 PM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  

ladysgentleman1
Burlington Flats, NY
56, joined Jun. 2011

Its the twinkle of the eyes and the certain kind of smiles that starts the chemistry. So I will say NO. Maybe after you meet possibly something later on could be love.

2/3/2014 8:39:31 PM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,810)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

OP don't do it. Don't fall for whatever the guy is telling you that you've been chatting with here. You can't fall in love before meeting someone.

2/3/2014 8:44:17 PM Falling in Love Before Meeting?  
mathchick
Gordon, GA
27, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from lookin4him2012:
OP don't do it. Don't fall for whatever the guy is telling you that you've been chatting with here. You can't fall in love before meeting someone.

I'm not falling for it... I already have a boy friend. I just found it curious that he would lie about being single... Especially to someone who isn't available.