Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

And it is higher time to break the gender stereotypes. gay hookups tulsa Realizing this will enable you maintain your composure and be in a position to chat far more casually. We all have monsters in the back of our closets. russian teen petite You can absolutely use these guidelines to create all natural conversations that ll make you a smooth talker and a charmer quickly.

free hookups like craigslist

Make an effort to make the setting look presentable. speed dating aspen However, there are also people who say the precise opposite. Can be a bi weekly or heck a month to month date as nicely. locanto san diego california I didn t anticipate the circumstance with Tall Eric to be any distinct — and it wasn t.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/3/2014 7:34:13 AM R.I.P. Willie  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

My 9 year old pit was seized from animal control and I just got bill for his disposal. Itd been a very emotional last few days for me.

He got out of the gate last month and got into a small fight with another dog. There was no damage and its the first time this has happened. I took him to the dog park daily and hes never gotten into a fight and he was such a happy dog.
I know he didnt start it and was probably just wanted to say hello to the other dog. Since he was off leash it was automatically his fault.
The animal control are some heartless people. Ive never heard of anything like this except in my city.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/3/2014 9:11:03 PM R.I.P. Willie  
ddh1994
Wheaton, IL
23, joined Oct. 2012

Sorry for your loss....

I thought most towns have a 2 strike rule

2/4/2014 10:41:57 AM R.I.P. Willie  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Not my town. My friends pit got out and all he did was scratch on someones screen door because he wanted them to come out and he was declared dangerous. I think they after pits.

2/4/2014 11:41:51 AM R.I.P. Willie  

k_tothe_c
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,770)
Las Vegas, NV
48, joined Dec. 2008

That just pisses me off.

2/4/2014 2:13:36 PM R.I.P. Willie  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
54, joined May. 2009

Quote from chris2913:
Not my town. My friends pit got out and all he did was scratch on someones screen door because he wanted them to come out and he was declared dangerous. I think they after pits.

Ya think???Hon I am really sorry for your loss and those dogs'.

2/5/2014 12:47:39 AM R.I.P. Willie  

eric870
Belle Plaine, MN
31, joined May. 2012

So sorry for your loss!
Some people freak out at the sight of a pit and I don't understand why. I have a boxer that MIGHT be a quarter pit and I can't believe the dirty looks I get from some of those ignorant people.
Pitbulls are no more dangerous than any other dog of the same size. I think they're even some of the cutest dogs out there.
Its a good thing thing that *all dogs go to heaven*.

2/5/2014 11:59:21 AM R.I.P. Willie  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
54, joined May. 2009

I worry constantly about several breeds and species of my animal's.I have a pitty,wolves,wolfdogs and german shepherds I worry about.Ive had instances such as ...well,at the flea mkt...one woman spotted me with Sholoh,grabbed her four kids and screemed as though any second that animal was going to eat them.Little does she know he is so gentle, well trained and child friendly that he enjoys helping the 3-6 year old children with thier water safety classes every summer.He LOVES those kids clammoring about him and letting them hold his harness as he towes them all over that swimming area!He has lived with a crippled chicken in a wheelchair scooting about and tiny kittens clammoring directy over his head and body.
My pitty...Now,her I have to keep a close eye on.Not because she's a amstaff cross,but because she was severely abused and not properly socialized as a puppy.I know I cannot trust her not to bite humans,children and even some other animals,so I do closely supervise at all times and take viable measures to protect both humans and animals.It's called being responsible.Ive had other pitbulls that wouldn't even defend themselves if they were attacked.

Op I m kinda babbling here,forgive me.I am heartbroken for you and your dog and even through the grief of my grandaughter's death,Ive not been long without thought of your case on my mind.It pops in just outta the blue.
As for the guy in kc's thread,I can strongly sympathize and understand his position.Right or wrong his reaction to having survived an attack IS NORMAL.He does need help healing and I want to help him,but Im sucked so completely dry with my own stress and responsibilties and emotions that I can't reach out to him.No,I can't fix him,but with help he CAN heal and learn that the action of 1 can't be held against a whole breed....That's like hating all men because one was a brutalizing rapist.

2/5/2014 1:30:20 PM R.I.P. Willie  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

@Autumn

Thanks for your kind words. I try to look back at memories and think how happy he was. I also think about what he was thinking at the pound. I hope he did not think I abandoned him. I remember when they took him... he was excited and thought he was going for a walk. I put a pic of him on my profile. I miss him so much.

As for marcus...
Im not sure I believe his story. He always likes to start drama on threads. Either way he is wrong.

2/6/2014 1:13:16 PM R.I.P. Willie  

bronze77
Mukilteo, WA
67, joined Mar. 2011

Sorry bout your puppy,

Please consider adopting a rescued Greyhound , They don't bark they WOOF!!

http://www.nlga-mn.org/ = The Northern Lights Greyhound Adoption

2/6/2014 1:19:17 PM R.I.P. Willie  

bronze77
Mukilteo, WA
67, joined Mar. 2011

The Greyhound is the only dog mentioned by name in the Bible; many versions, including the King James version, name the Greyhound as one of the "four things stately" in the Proverbs

2/6/2014 2:18:58 PM R.I.P. Willie  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Ive thought about that and I probably eventually will. I do not want any more dogs at this time.

2/6/2014 3:15:06 PM R.I.P. Willie  

bronze77
Mukilteo, WA
67, joined Mar. 2011

I understand as having a pet is more sacred than barrage.You can't divorce a pet they are 100% dependent on you & you alone.

Get to know the local greyhound rescue society & greyhound people are good (potential= meet a new circle)

Male greyhound's are best as they give female greyhound's stuff to not let them come into heat so the have more medical issues than makes.

2/6/2014 4:36:06 PM R.I.P. Willie  

chris2913
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Saint Cloud, MN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Theres a few rescued greyhounds at the dog park I go to. Very sweet dogs though they act a little skittish and shy sometimes probably from lack of human interaction.

2/6/2014 6:42:17 PM R.I.P. Willie  

bronze77
Mukilteo, WA
67, joined Mar. 2011

Yes, they may be skid-dish and shy but their size is intimidating when walking on the street. Greyhounds are aware of their surroundings and respond to any changes.

Once a neighbor was workin in his back yard and put his hat atop a shovel , rested it on the wall and went to lunch. My Louie saw it and would not stop barking.

If their inside and hear a noise they will " WOOF" a deep Woof.

A greyhound will never go over, under or through any barrier. A simple stick or colored yarn across a stairway will stop them.

They are silent dogs , you can have a room full and all will be calm.

When adopted they will have had a recent veterinarian health check who will sign them off as OK to adopt or transport and verifying all shots are current.

They smile and are very clean.

Greyhound owners have events like picnics where you can expand your social circle.

2/6/2014 6:42:25 PM R.I.P. Willie  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

" Willie " and I are in good hands....

( I love this poemt )
God loves ALL creatures...!!!

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

2/7/2014 10:49:35 AM R.I.P. Willie  

autumnsmile
Counce, TN
54, joined May. 2009

Quote from chris2913:
Ive thought about that and I probably eventually will. I do not want any more dogs at this time.

They ARE great dogs,those greyhounds.But do your research before choosing one.Sight hounds are bred to have a high prey drive,not all do {they won't chase the "rabbit"at the track so most that don't display this trait are euthanized by the breeders in puppyhood...remember...these are "Stock",an ITEM ,not living breathing feeling creatures in the minds of those people,all they care about is profit}...and if you have a small pet it is vital you choose a dog that has been fostered and communicate with the foster caregiver.These people can help you match the right dog to your lifestyle and household as they have knowlage,experience and a true love for their breed of choice.They have been hands on an gotten to know the personilties and energy level of each individual animal.
I think sight hounds are among the most beautiful of breeds.I love the graceful lines of their bodies,the definition in their strong muscles,the way they MOVE,those great big chests which house such loving hearts.Saluki's are my fav sight hound.It's those pony tail ears...gets me every time!
RIP Radar...it's been some 35 years since you passed from my life,but you will never leave my heart.Radar was a retired racer.A great big handsome silver boy.

6/17/2014 10:43:35 AM R.I.P. Willie  
wvtravlrr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,159)
Ravenswood, WV
59, joined Mar. 2013

Here we have an overzealous action by the town..

Yet where I live the state has re-introduced coyotes as a method of white tail deer control...

Now we have coyotes attacking cattle..calves.

Pits have been around for centuries..
Fear makes fools out of otherwise good people...

RIP Willie.....

10/30/2014 11:56:14 PM R.I.P. Willie  
lets_chill98
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,627)
Boca Raton, FL
44, joined Apr. 2013

Sorry for your loss..

Pitts,shepherds,big working dogs in general are often a problem.. people don't exercise them and train them and handle them Properly.

Pitts are illegal in Miami so they get let loose if the police come around and the Hispanic population does not neuter..

The laws in your area sound like copycat laws.. you should find the statute..