Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars chicago 2018

The video speed date consists of virtual masks hiding the true identities of each users. nh dating Most websites also provide a way for users to report inappropriate or threatening behavior. The ideal dating apps continue to assist people connect, regardless of whether it s throughout the coronavirus pandemic or throughout the holiday season. orlando adultlook Not to mention, it has worked difficult to excellent its technique more than the years.

sex hookup sites

If you already have an account, sign in to use Bumble on the internet. dating in mesquite nv At times this is a sign the relationship just is not meant to be, and at that point it is normally ideal to move on. As well gatal and pretty depressing to meet this sort of folks. wellhellogirls com With dating apps to the rescue, finding a date these days is just a few taps away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2014 4:08:27 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

Feel free to share any messages/parts of messages that you've sent or received on DH. Please don't tell who the other person was. I just thought it would be fun. I like it when I receive a unique message, such as one that I got today. It simply said, "Let's get married." The spam ones are pretty funny sometimes, too.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2014 4:59:38 PM DateHookup Messages  
sugarhouseguy
Albuquerque, NM
40, joined Nov. 2012

sorry lil but if i could ask a question as well here, the "let's meet" part of the site seems like it goes up every other week and i don't think it's people really wanting to meet it just gives me the option to say yes, maybe or no to a bunch of profiles. what's the deal there?
i haven't received any funny messages but i have had messages from people clear across the country which i find odd.

2/23/2014 6:42:48 PM DateHookup Messages  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,554)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Hmmmm.....

Women seem to get messages a lot. Men are not bashful about sending em. From what I get, see and hear about you should be grateful.

I am rather selective about who I send to. Never to get a response. But then to be playing this game as long as I have my profile is very limited about me. So as to find the "Snake Charmers", "Sugar Daddy Seekers" and the ones that are an "Over Nighter at best" types to weed them out right off the bat.

Another thing that shows the true intent of a recipient is the etiquette about replying. On a FREE date site that is the one of the first things about a character flaw that glares in ones eyes when there is no response. Someone went clean out of their comfort zone to contact you. No response IS bad manners! Forget the pay sites. They are worse than the free ones. But then one needs to take in account that it is a pay site. And they already have made a commitment to never pay again. I go in on the pay sites just to see who is there and hope to meet them in my daily travels.

Here I have my most intriguing message was from one of the old "A Team" begging to "end it here". Then only to continue on their rant of trashing the site and causing strife and turmoil. Always pointing their finger at anyone else. Thus creating the phrase of "being perfect. Yes a perfect A**hole!"

Now back to my corner!

2/23/2014 9:10:28 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

Quote from sugarhouseguy:
sorry lil but if i could ask a question as well here, the "let's meet" part of the site seems like it goes up every other week and i don't think it's people really wanting to meet it just gives me the option to say yes, maybe or no to a bunch of profiles. what's the deal there?
i haven't received any funny messages but i have had messages from people clear across the country which i find odd.

Ya, I don't understand the "let's meet" feature, either. It doesn't seem to be what it claims to me. I mostly just ignore it.

2/23/2014 9:17:59 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

Quote from topendstuff:
Hmmmm.....

Women seem to get messages a lot. Men are not bashful about sending em. From what I get, see and hear about you should be grateful.

I am rather selective about who I send to. Never to get a response. But then to be playing this game as long as I have my profile is very limited about me. So as to find the "Snake Charmers", "Sugar Daddy Seekers" and the ones that are an "Over Nighter at best" types to weed them out right off the bat.

Another thing that shows the true intent of a recipient is the etiquette about replying. On a FREE date site that is the one of the first things about a character flaw that glares in ones eyes when there is no response. Someone went clean out of their comfort zone to contact you. No response IS bad manners! Forget the pay sites. They are worse than the free ones. But then one needs to take in account that it is a pay site. And they already have made a commitment to never pay again. I go in on the pay sites just to see who is there and hope to meet them in my daily travels.

Here I have my most intriguing message was from one of the old "A Team" begging to "end it here". Then only to continue on their rant of trashing the site and causing strife and turmoil. Always pointing their finger at anyone else. Thus creating the phrase of "being perfect. Yes a perfect A**hole!"

Now back to my corner!

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I liked the "Let's get married" message. It made me laugh And I think it's good that women get more messages than men. I think that's how it should work. That's just my opinion; it's ok with me if people have different opinions.

I've struggled with how/if I should answer every message. I used to think it was rude to not reply to someone, but I've talked with at least one man who says he prefers that she doesn't answer back if she's not interested. And I've also sent messages where I try to politely say that I'm not interested, and the guy goes on the defense and insults me or he says, "Why am I not your type? What's your type?" And I'm not really sure how to answer that.

2/23/2014 10:31:25 PM DateHookup Messages  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

I rarely even message anyone on here lol. The few I have outright ignore it. So I figure most probably just will just ignore it anyhow. I mean, lets be honest. I spend a lot of time working, and then damn near all of that money goes into bills. Not really what most are looking for on here. That's just a sad but true fact. A lot of the guys are pricks who just want to get laid, and a lot of the chicks just want someone who has the time and resources to spoil the bloody living hell out of them. They're made for each other, really. But then there's the rest of us, and unfortunately you and me and the few of us who would like more than that crap have to weed all of those idiots out.

Yeah, the dating world has turned me into a cynic lol. I think I leave the possibility open towards getting together with someone who actually wants an honest, caring relationship. If figure if it's meant to come my way, then things have a way of happening. But I just haven't been holding my breath on here lol.

2/24/2014 5:50:23 AM DateHookup Messages  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,554)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from lovelylilacutah:
I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I liked the "Let's get married" message. It made me laugh And I think it's good that women get more messages than men. I think that's how it should work. That's just my opinion; it's ok with me if people have different opinions.

I've struggled with how/if I should answer every message. I used to think it was rude to not reply to someone, but I've talked with at least one man who says he prefers that she doesn't answer back if she's not interested. And I've also sent messages where I try to politely say that I'm not interested, and the guy goes on the defense and insults me or he says, "Why am I not your type? What's your type?" And I'm not really sure how to answer that.

The first one is being polite. Showing true character. If this said second is verbal abuse comes somebody else has no etiquette. Poop can em! They probably just exposed one of the biggest reasons why they are single.

To the guy that says he works too much and has little time to invest, that is where you are in life. The money grubbers are all over the place and in sheep clothing. But then just FYI.... It does not really matter time/money/effort.... Some are just wanting a new picture for their profile in Cancun at your expense. I am on the other side of that hurdle and am having trouble finding anyone that has their poop in a group and understands that every day is not a carnival.

2/25/2014 9:00:42 PM DateHookup Messages  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
49, joined Jul. 2013

The End.

2/25/2014 9:02:06 PM DateHookup Messages  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
49, joined Jul. 2013

I need money wah wah wah wah. Did she say something ?

[Edited 2/25/2014 9:02:41 PM ]

3/4/2014 4:49:37 AM DateHookup Messages  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I'm from out of country I read your profile you seem amazing blah blah blah

3/7/2014 7:22:57 PM DateHookup Messages  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
49, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from dreamofangels:

It's like they really know me lol.

3/21/2014 12:04:50 AM DateHookup Messages  
tessarella6844
Orem, UT
49, joined Oct. 2013

More like

I been recently staying another country, but would very much like to know you better. I much like everything you say in your profile, and feel we have in common much. .... Two pages bla bla bla
Signed
John
Don't forget the small white Mormon town mentioned they are assuming you've never heard of.
I got one from a man claiming he was from my hometown haha. I grew up at the end of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I know who has lived in that town for generations and who owns each piece of ground.... Wonder how much time he spent on Google map to find the place thinking no one would recognize it what were the odds poor guy.

[Edited 3/21/2014 12:06:37 AM ]

3/22/2014 2:07:57 PM DateHookup Messages  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I hate those bots! First off they pick people they think are a targets and stupid so it's an insult to start with. They tell you things they think you wish to hear and they come on these sites targeting people who are trying to find someone. They are the most evil selfish humans trying to get our hard erned money and could give a sh!t less about us. Those in this thread we are pretty smart we won't fall for there games and tricks but I get upset knowing that they are vultures after what is ours.

3/22/2014 6:06:24 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

I had two messages in my inbox today from the same person. One said, "Hi sexy, I'm Alex," and the other one said, "Hi, sexy, I'm Dimitri."

3/23/2014 1:18:34 AM DateHookup Messages  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

Haha, they're not even trying all that hard with me. I get "hello" and "Hi." And I notice several hours later that mysteriously their picture has changed and they're from a different state. They're not even from UT to begin with when they initially message me. I'm about ready to put a filter on my gmail to just block out all DH notifications lol.

3/31/2014 7:57:00 PM DateHookup Messages  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

Yummy!

4/1/2014 1:24:25 PM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from forthehordekt:
Haha, they're not even trying all that hard with me. I get "hello" and "Hi." And I notice several hours later that mysteriously their picture has changed and they're from a different state. They're not even from UT to begin with when they initially message me. I'm about ready to put a filter on my gmail to just block out all DH notifications lol.

You can turn off email notifications in DH account settings.

4/1/2014 2:53:29 PM DateHookup Messages  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from 1phoenix_rising:
now you tell me.

4/4/2014 7:48:19 PM DateHookup Messages  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

I tossed a filter on my gmail, but yeah I could've gone that route too lol. Just blocked everything from "@DateHookup.dating", figure if I start regularly talking to someone cool I can always go in and remove it. I think what made it the most annoying is that my e-mails get sent to my phone and I was sick of hearing it constantly going off, just to be some bogus crap haha.

now you tell me.

Seems a whole lot less annoying with it turned off, I highly recommend it lol.

4/4/2014 9:28:00 PM DateHookup Messages  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

4/6/2014 6:22:31 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

It's always funny when the same guy messages me again, a few months later. He re-introduces himself, like we've never met before. Maybe he sends out mass messages to lots of women, saying the same thing...?

4/6/2014 6:37:42 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

"Saw you online. Thought I'd say hi."
No picture, no name... Am I supposed to know you??

4/7/2014 1:35:04 PM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

now you tell me.

You never asked

4/17/2014 9:40:58 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

Here is a message I received today: any luck hahahahaha

4/18/2014 5:35:16 AM DateHookup Messages  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

You never asked
haha true!

4/19/2014 4:53:25 AM DateHookup Messages  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from rick0123:

Dusted off Fable 1 and was revisiting its antics this week. Came across this helm and made me think of that pic above.

4/29/2014 12:46:48 PM DateHookup Messages  
litfl
Montgomery, IN
52, joined Sep. 2011

Sorry, it's off the subject....I will have to agree with lovelylilac..regarding replying to persons I was not interested in. I used to send a polite "thank you for your response.......I'm not interested" but that seemed to encourage them even more like lovelylilac said. They would badger me for definitions, etc, or be very insistent to the point of being rude. I have had to block persons for this reason. Now, if there is no hint of interest, I just delete. Sending a polite "No thank you" caused more problems (I was trying to be polite)than just deleting! I used to reply to every person that responded but not anymore. I learned the hard way...some people don't understand a polite "No thank you".
I also received a "Will you marry me?" lol

4/29/2014 12:52:45 PM DateHookup Messages  
litfl
Montgomery, IN
52, joined Sep. 2011

lovelylilacutah I have had the very Same thing happen. The same guy you were not interested in a few months ago, messages again....I think you may be right,lol...mass mailing. I remember faces!!! If I wasn't interested then, I am still not interested!

4/30/2014 1:06:08 AM DateHookup Messages  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I agree just deleting is best because even though I have a boyfriend with photos to prove it men still try to talk to me so I responded telling them I'm taken, then I get well I was in love with you.... What? Really? Keep in mind Barly ever talked never dated and he loves me I don't get it. Anyway so I finally realized I can't talk to anyone but my BF or I get comments and honestly was probably a mass email now I think about it... So I just went invisible again honestly I feel more calm this way.

5/4/2014 6:50:16 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

Here's one from today:

hello I would like to meet you your really good looking send messages

5/4/2014 9:40:35 PM DateHookup Messages  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

Here's one from today:

hello I would like to meet you your really good looking send messages

Tell him to take you to dinner. His treat.

5/4/2014 10:30:33 PM DateHookup Messages  
lovelylilacutah
Orem, UT
50, joined May. 2013

Quote from rick0123:
Tell him to take you to dinner. His treat.

Yep, that's what I should've done. Too bad I already deleted the message.

5/4/2014 10:34:11 PM DateHookup Messages  
rick0123
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

Yep, that's what I should've done. Too bad I already deleted the message.

Darn!

5/4/2014 11:51:26 PM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

someone sent me this:

scam hahahahaqhah usa hAHAHAHQHAHAHJWHJU8 90DNWKL;DFHW3IPQ FNSD,.;EOPGRMSEL;KTGJREIOPL;

5/4/2014 11:59:56 PM DateHookup Messages  
carina11
Salt Lake City, UT
55, joined Feb. 2013

I received this message today:
dldmdlw; bnwpseltfweornweolfjiwe90 erfwoepjweoflwenfwejniekhniqwbwqkfbwiqdbwiqu

5/5/2014 5:07:20 AM DateHookup Messages  

forthehordekt
Roy, UT
34, joined Jan. 2013

Mine are still just all a bunch of those fake scammers, I can tell because I don't think so many people out of state would bother messaging me. Not even any effort put into the scam either. Just "Hey u there?"

Us guys must be easy marks lol. I wonder how many phone numbers and crap they get from idiots who start prematurely creaming their pants over that going "Yeah lets fukk! Call XXX-XXX-XXXX!!!!!"

5/19/2014 8:21:22 PM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

"I'm a young man who's fantasy is to meet someone older than me and that teaches me how to please women sexually would u teach me please.."

I have also had guys wanting to be my sex slaves.

6/11/2014 8:43:13 PM DateHookup Messages  

raptorz
San Luis Obispo, CA
44, joined Feb. 2007

Who in the world messaged you that???

6/20/2014 11:54:09 PM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

"I think the creator might have gone so many miles in searching for what to create you cos your beauty looks so STUNNING and GLAMOROUS...i am new on here and i just think surfing some profiles on here when i can across your profile which got my breath skipped and never knew what came to me not until i found out that i have to stop by and say HELLO to you.if you wouldn't mind been friends and that would be a pleasure..i am Ryan by name"

6/22/2014 8:20:15 AM DateHookup Messages  
kdr001
Tooele, UT
54, joined Nov. 2013

All I can say is AMEN BROTHER!
I finally gave in and agreed to meet and she spent the whole time on her phone looking at pics other guys were sending. That she was communicating with others isnt the issue. It was just rude. So ladies, if you dont like a guy, tell them. It shows more about your true character.

6/22/2014 7:59:39 PM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

I agree, that is rude!

8/4/2014 12:42:14 AM DateHookup Messages  

mswhitewoman
Indianapolis, IN
38, joined Jun. 2014

I get messeges and then I send some back and don't get reply back what up with this other people not reply back and if they didn't want to text why they hit me up.

8/4/2014 11:16:05 AM DateHookup Messages  
51percent
Ogden, UT
44, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from kdr001:
All I can say is AMEN BROTHER!
I finally gave in and agreed to meet and she spent the whole time on her phone looking at pics other guys were sending. That she was communicating with others isnt the issue. It was just rude. So ladies, if you dont like a guy, tell them. It shows more about your true character.

One meetup I had, the guy was browsing DH showing me my 'competition'. Good thing we just met in anticipating going to a group event, I found some of his competition to be eaiser to converse with the remaining of the night.

9/24/2014 6:17:13 AM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

someone sent me this:

scam hahahahaqhah usa hAHAHAHQHAHAHJWHJU8 90DNWKL;DFHW3IPQ FNSD,.;EOPGRMSEL;KTGJREIOPL;

How come my original post changed to this?

[Edited 9/24/2014 6:20:12 AM ]

9/24/2014 6:18:18 AM DateHookup Messages  
1phoenix_rising
Salt Lake City, UT
54, joined Mar. 2011

someone sent me this:

How come my original post changed to this?

9/24/2014 10:04:49 AM DateHookup Messages  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
49, joined Jul. 2013

Sadly nothing fun to report I can make something up if you want lol.

10/5/2014 6:20:57 PM DateHookup Messages  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Congrats the Tii And Gaby. They were married yesterday. The wedding was so beautiful. And yes they met here on DH. Have a beautiful day xxxT

10/8/2014 5:06:08 AM DateHookup Messages  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,860)
Twin Falls, ID
51, joined Jul. 2012

" make me some babies"

12/7/2014 6:39:43 PM DateHookup Messages  
memyself15
Vicksburg, MS
47, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from utsw:
Yummy!

12/7/2014 8:03:46 PM DateHookup Messages  
memyself15
Vicksburg, MS
47, joined Nov. 2014

Good luck of founding a good man on date hookup because there no good man on here want to play games and lied to u

12/31/2014 9:49:02 AM DateHookup Messages  

countrysweetche
Idaho Falls, ID
59, joined Mar. 2014

"Happy New Year DH Family"
May 2015 Bring U Happiness & Good Health....
Cherri