Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

one time hookup

If you are tired of swiping, Ship is a solid option. mississippi dating sites 7 instances much more likely to enter a conversation in your initially 24 hours than on other apps. Our mission at Mingle2 is helping folks connect. doublelist com richmond va It is quick and tends to make it Incredibly quick to navigate and verify out singles seeking for a very good conversation and maybe a lot more.

okcupid for casual hookups

But it is so significantly much better to be in the pond than out. online dating surrey If you are into kinky stuff, you d want to know about the other person s thoughts. And may possibly your generosity and sense of humor infuse almost everything else you do right now. 10 dolla holla youngstown number The design and style of the app is gorgeous, all muted greys and subtle pinks, so you can download and get swiping.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/6/2014 11:25:10 PM Recepies for beginners ?  

ladysarwlucky
Fontana, CA
23, joined Feb. 2014

Care to share ?

I already make the best PB and j
And serve the best bowl of cereal
But am looking to expand my horizon . Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/7/2014 5:02:43 PM Recepies for beginners ?  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

Many people can become creative cooks,with cans of soup.Just pick your favorite soups,and veggies,put over rice or noodles-or even toast-a good tasty meal together-For example-I started my dinner choice,with a can of Basil parmesan cream soup.I chopped up some fresh celery only need 5 stems of a full stalk,-clean and cut celery in small parts,put into a stew pot(the smaller you cut a veggy the quicker it will cook).Add just enough water to cover the cut celery.Then put on a 3 setting,of electric stove.Cover and let cook until you can almost cut celery,with a fork.Then I added can of soup in,then,I added fresh cut cabbage-,then califlower,and broccocli,(Cab,broc,and cali-are steam-able veggies-does not take long to cook)then covered and set stove back to 2 setting and let cook until cabbage done,can cut with a fork.Then I cooked some brown rice.And I also cooked up some meat balls-in a separate mixing bowl-Hamburger meat added an egg,I/4 cup Wheat flower,lipton onion soup mix(can just use onion only chopped tiny)-milk just enough to get flower wet.Mix well,messy job but we people clean up good after messes.Once mixed have pan ready,form meat into small ball shape's according to what size you want,average is big enough to fit into a hot dog bun.Have oven preheated at 350 degrees.Cook meatballs for 1 hour-check for center to be cooked not red.Makes for good left overs also.The slower you cook food the better it will taste.Never be a hurry cook.That's when you become a food burner.

[Edited 3/7/2014 5:05:13 PM ]

3/8/2014 12:05:39 PM Recepies for beginners ?  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

I did forget to mention.For beginner home cooking,starting with soups,is just one way,to get use to the spices,taste names,combinations of food and spices.So get use to reading the labels,of your favorite choices.I have found many,recipe's in some older magazine's,so I am sharing,put out on a few post here in foodies.I personally do not like mushrooms.But other people do.And a different choice of soup can be switched.My choice would be Broccoli cream soups,Green bean casseroles are good and tasty.If you need any advise,with cooking,just send me a message.I do not know everything but I do know many things of cooking.Except-Fish Nope never been a fish cooker or eater.I do not mind going fishing,catching and cleaning the fish.But that's as far as I will go with fish and sea food.But many others like fish.Just not me.

6/4/2014 4:07:09 PM Recepies for beginners ?  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Janesville, WI
56, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from ladysarwlucky:
Care to share ?

I already make the best PB and j
And serve the best bowl of cereal
But am looking to expand my horizon . Thanks

Go to the foodnetwork site. They have different recipes for beginners an up. Follow it closely have all the ingredients before you begin and you will be on your way.

6/4/2014 8:42:30 PM Recepies for beginners ?  

sky_pilot42
Lexington, MI
63, joined Jun. 2012

Recipes aren't as important as technique. Check out La Technique by Jacques Pepin
http://www.amazon.com/La-Technique-Illustrated-Fundamental-Techniques/dp/0812906101

It's the bible of cooking. With technique you can whip up great stuff from just about anything.

6/7/2014 1:49:56 AM Recepies for beginners ?  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
50, joined May. 2009

Get yourself a Crock Pot-- I LVE mine! They make liners now (near the foil and oven roasting bags) so usually I only need to clean the lid.

They are designed to cook food low and slow-- we're talking hours. But the beauty of this is-- many recipes are only a matter of throwing in ingredients-- putting a lid on it-- setting it to high or low and walking away for usually 6-8hrs. NO PEEKING! Because you don't lift the lid til it's done- the flavors all infuse into the food and you don't really lose any moisture at all.

Crock Pot cooking is ideal for the summer since it does NOT heat up your whole kitchen-- make sure you set your Crock either on your stove top-- or on your counter where it is well away from any sort of plastic, fabric or paper.

I tried a new recipe the other day that was really great-- I'm gonna double it next time so we have left overs. I'm also wondering what substituting beer or wine for the water would taste like-- or at least part of the water.

CROCK POT RANCH PORK CHOPS (MY WAY)
------------------------------------------------------------------

4-6 boneless pork loin chops
1 packet of dry Ranch salad dressing mix
1 can of Cream of anything soup-- **I used cream of mushroom
1 1/4 Cups of water
**I also added in a package of sliced fresh mushrooms

1) Line your Crock pot (mine is a 5qt one)

2) Lay your chops on the bottom of the lined crock pot-- **I put the mushrooms on top of the chops

3) In a small bowl-- whisk together your soup, Ranch mix and the water

4) Pour soup mixture over your chops

5) Cover with the lid and set crock to HIGH

6) Let cook on high for 6 hours-- NO PEEKING-- When I stirred it up-- the meat just all fell apart.

I also made a new recipe for Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes-- which turned out great-- I like them chunky with the skins on and some garlic flavor-- **I had TWO crocks going

You could serve this over baked potatoes-- or cheat and get store bought mashed potatoes-- I like the ready to serve Bob Evan's ones.

[Edited 6/7/2014 1:52:29 AM ]

6/27/2014 8:43:24 AM Recepies for beginners ?  

bronze77
Mukilteo, WA
66, joined Mar. 2011

FIDEO
( You can but it at Mexican grocery stores, get the one that has it broken into little bits, $1.65 )
1 bag Fideo 1 can tomato paste, or a can of diced tomato
1 Bullion cube beef / chicken
Large cheap steak / beef , like chuck steak OR chicken boned / skinned or not chopped up
In a pan put cubed / cut to small bits , meat Beef or Chicken.( Beef = One Bullion Cube or Chicken One Bullion Cube), & water 3-4 cups, and let boil then simmer for a long time or crock -pot it for a few hours, till meat will be well done…Your cooking meat and making broth.
In a cast iron Dutch oven, or large pan , heat pan, after pan is hot ; add oil, and chopped up garlic or onion, = sauté , ..then add Fideo all broken up, stir and brown Fideo,
Pour pan of meat and broth on to the Fideo !!, this is cool ‘cause of all the steam , and bring to a boil, turn down,
Add one can Tomato paste or, one can diced tomato. Optional = add frozen corn, and/or chopped bell pepper, Simmer; well covered with water & add water IF required to keep the Fideo covered with water, BUT try to only add water at the beginning , KEEP STURRING so the Fideo don’t burn by stick to the pan bottom,
You’ll see the Fideo thicken, swell and it’s just pasta, you’ll know when it’s done.It makes a ton of food and keeps we'll in the fridge for days too.

6/28/2014 6:38:33 PM Recepies for beginners ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

peel the potatoes before you cook them

6/28/2014 8:12:40 PM Recepies for beginners ?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

cook the potatoes first and then peel, the peels will slide right off. Saves a lot of work.

6/28/2014 9:06:16 PM Recepies for beginners ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Learn to boil water without scorching it -- that is -- when it bubbles it's hot.

6/29/2014 8:14:24 PM Recepies for beginners ?  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

I just made me some chile con queso...

A block of cheddar cheese
A can of cream of mushroom
A bit a milk (i like almond milk)
Finely diced lots onions (more onions the better)
Finely diced jalapeno
Finely diced roasted green chili if you have it
Finely diced green bell pepper/red bell pepper
Chopped up spinach
Black pepper for flavoring

Sautee all the veggies, leave spinach for last to add.

When everything is cooked, add a can of a cream of mushroom... chop up cheddar cheese into small bits before adding into the mix.

If the con queso seems too thick add a bit of milk or water.

And I love adding black pepper and garlic powder.

It is soooo good... i add lots veggies to make it chunky... great dipping sauce for anything^^

Bon appetit^^

6/29/2014 8:18:17 PM Recepies for beginners ?  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Ramen noodle!!

Sometimes I make miso soup and add just the ramen noodles... instant miso ramen

Or i add jalapeno peppers in my noodles

Or i add cheddar cheese i my noodles

Or i add a bit of tuna (in oil kind, more flavor)

Or i crack an egg and jalapeno peppers

Any modification to the ramen noodles... yummmm^^ be creative but do keep it simple..

Have fun