Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

These findings help the view that even following obtaining ‘read a book, 1 nevertheless, to some extent, judges it by its ‘cover, the researchers concluded. panama city singles groups For numerous sites, you cannot in fact access pricing facts till you have joined up, by which time you could possibly determine it really is not worth it. OkCupid has totally free and paid A list memberships. colby keller onlyfans We use your feedback right after each date to locate you even much better matches.

megapersonals ads

Customers usually get in touch with out members of the Red Pill subreddit for their attitudes towards females having said that share posts with related rhetoric towards men. free dating sites wellington It tends to make no difference when you say what you are immediately after, they either never study it or will just lie about it. Besides, the completely new playing system is also a specific feature of the game. what does the gold diamond mean on tinder As for their childhood, This will likely give you clues about how their past might have informed their present as properly as engaging them in stories about increasing up, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/21/2014 10:31:02 AM New to Linux  

bluecollarman86
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,415)
Moorhead, MN
31, joined Aug. 2012

Hello all. I've heard of it, but this is the first that i've decided to try it out and figure it out a bit. I have a question for you.. I've made the bootable disc(at lest i think) It goes to dir-dos when i hit f12 and does it's thing. Then leaves me with A: with a box of commands above. my question is, how do i proceed from here and get it to bootup?

Sorry to sound so computer illiterate..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/21/2014 10:51:09 AM New to Linux  
aha2
Z_rich
Switzerland
53, joined Jan. 2010

Not sure what you mean, but for example you could burn to disc and boot Ubuntu live before installing. Personally I boot with virtualbox the downloads from distrowatch.com and try the live demo before installing to hd. That saves you time and cds.

3/21/2014 11:55:19 AM New to Linux  

bluecollarman86
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,415)
Moorhead, MN
31, joined Aug. 2012

I'm originally tried giving Fedora a shot, and it brought me to caldera dr-dos when i tried to boot the live disc, then i tried pinguy..and got the same result.

It says "Using DPMS DOS Protected Mode Services", then leaves me with [dr-dos]A:\> . Current options: /MLX, /BL=16,/LEND=ON, and DELAY=OFF . So nothing really gets booted when i put in the "live disc", is this a sign that i made the live disc wrong or something?

Also, thanks for offering to try and help.

3/22/2014 1:30:50 AM New to Linux  
aha2
Z_rich
Switzerland
53, joined Jan. 2010

No, probably it's only way outdated. Caldera Simply burn the iso to cd and boot from it. Might need some bios changes for the boot sequence.
I would try Ubuntu 14.04 in virtualbox and install it when it's final, around end of April, or some weeks later. There are usually some bugs which can be annoying for new users. Anyway google always has a solution.
Or maybe Mint if you prefer a more windows style desktop. Well there are plenty of desktops to install/explore.

[Edited 3/22/2014 1:33:21 AM ]

3/22/2014 4:07:34 AM New to Linux  
aha2
Z_rich
Switzerland
53, joined Jan. 2010

PS: You might need to select "burn image" depending on your app or os.
Have fun with the best os.

3/23/2014 6:26:40 PM New to Linux  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,408)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

3/24/2014 12:26:20 PM New to Linux  

stanleyzee
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

Xunil

5/20/2014 5:38:04 AM New to Linux  

deeptangoflyfre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
San Diego, CA
49, joined Jan. 2014

Yumi is pretty decent to make multi-os bootable flashdrives

5/21/2014 2:34:40 AM New to Linux  

lionel_the_hutz
Paramount, CA
26, joined Apr. 2012

Dr dos is an operating system independent of linux, so it either means f12 doesn't select the boot menu on your machine, or you somehow have dr dos on your medium.

Firstly, it's probably best to ensure f12 is the right button you should be pressing. It's different on all machines. Sometimes, it's delete, f10, etc. You should get a menu that asks you what to boot. If you don't, that may be the problem.

Secondly, if you're trying to boot off of a flash drive, you want to be sure your motherboard supports that. If your flash drive isn't appearing, be sure you enabled legacy USB support in the bios (you can probably get there by hitting delete, or just google how to do it on your computer if you know its model)

And finally, if the second fix did nothing, it might just be the way you created the flash drive. Follow these instructions on creating one: http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows

I'm also linking Ubuntu because it's pretty user friendly and has a ton of how to's you can use when you google something

[Edited 5/21/2014 2:37:41 AM ]

6/23/2014 5:37:45 PM New to Linux  

stanleyzee
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

I am learning a lot...