Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

If you ve been on the internet at all, you almost certainly know of Tinder. black dating sites in michigan Be prepared to clarify absence, apologize and make it up to the individual. E hookups is completely totally free to register and use, with no subscriptions or charges. loveplanet com ru JDate is a dating service exclusively for Jewish singles.

mobile listcrawler

In early dating, there are four issues you want to figure out about the particular person. hook up san luis obispo Prove you happen to be the genuine deal and verify your profile with Photo Verification. As an alternative of being bombarded with messages, you can only message these with whom you have matched. adult search las vegas nv It supplies a way for people to interact beyond the usual chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/23/2014 6:15:38 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,218)
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Yes i know im fat/obese.Im tired of beeing overweight and ready to change that..I am considering on getting the Vertical sleeve gastrectomy weight loss surgery. Ive done some research on it.Ive been talking to my doctor about loosing weight/weight loss surgery and she thinks im a good patient for it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/23/2014 7:45:42 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

wierdkat
Moreno Valley, CA
34, joined Feb. 2013

Congrads on deciding to lose weight and get healthier. Just really research the surgeon since things can go wrong. Also I would try to just eat healthier, basically what the doctor wants you to eat after the surgery. Good luck. If you are on facebook checkout fat to fit chick.

3/23/2014 7:48:38 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Yep im on facebook.

3/23/2014 10:30:33 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
28, joined May. 2011

I've been addicted to the "my 600 pound life" show.

I agree with Kat, practice eating NOW what your recommended meal plan will be afterwards. Get your body used to those foods and liking those foods. If at all possible, staring a workout regimen beforehand will get your muscles in better shape to help you recover from the surgery quicker.

3/23/2014 11:56:34 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Thanks ladys with the suggestions

3/24/2014 9:01:54 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
28, joined May. 2011

You would be surprised what some "soft weight balls" can accomplish. Or two cans of soup, the bigger ones. Fit in as many curls and tricep drops and airplane wings as you can. I drive a lot, and I'll do this out of boredom in my car. I'll feel that nice little burn the next day. Doesn't really feel like work when I'm doing it, but I'm noticing a. Difference in my arms and shoulders. And then I have more time to spend at the gym doing cardio or abs or legs

Or just high knee in-place marches. Modified jumping jacks.

3/24/2014 1:43:31 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from jessicaaz:
These ladies are giving you some really sound advice. I've seen 2 ppl I know go thru similar type surgeries. In order to be successful long term, you must be prepared to make lifestyle changes in diet and exercise. What an excited journey you are about to begin! Good luck and keep us posted!

Yes they have.Im ready to take on the change after the surgery (if i decide to get it).Dont worry ill keep every one posted.

3/25/2014 11:49:31 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from robin0109:
Yes they have.Im ready to take on the change after the surgery (if i decide to get it).Dont worry ill keep every one posted.

Why not make that healthy eating and exercising change now, robin, and avoid surgery altogether? I believe the stomach can still expand with the sleeve if people overeat, so it might not be as good a solution as it might seem. Maybe you can look into that.

In many cases, it's the psychological aspect of eating that needs to be addressed rather than a physical restriction.

3/26/2014 9:40:39 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

I didn't say I was gonna get the surgery I was just saying I was considering it.I already know that I have to talk to my doctor more about it and do more research.

3/26/2014 11:27:09 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

You do t need sugary just work out sugary is the easy way out and when you get it you STILL HAVE too change your way of eating and living or your still go back to being as big as you were before.

3/26/2014 11:34:16 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from robin0109:
I didn't say I was gonna get the surgery I was just saying I was considering it.I already know that I have to talk to my doctor more about it and do more research.

3/26/2014 4:50:45 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
41, joined Apr. 2009

Wait a minute....Surgery is the "easy way out"???? Get the hell out.... Have you had the surgery?.... Do you know what you have to do and give up before the surgery? All the hard work and mental stress it puts on you? Having the surgery, the recovery....how difficult that is? Then the keep up...Having to keep losing weight, eating rite and taking your vitamins, constant doctor appointments, and if there are any difficulties or things that go wrong with the surgery you have to deal with more shit....This is no "easy way out"....and I have a slew of scars to prove it......

3/26/2014 5:09:11 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

I did not get the surgery yet (I was just saying I was considering it).

[Edited 3/26/2014 5:09:36 PM ]

3/26/2014 6:59:14 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from voodoogirl13:
Wait a minute....Surgery is the "easy way out"???? Get the hell out.... Have you had the surgery?.... Do you know what you have to do and give up before the surgery? All the hard work and mental stress it puts on you? Having the surgery, the recovery....how difficult that is? Then the keep up...Having to keep losing weight, eating rite and taking your vitamins, constant doctor appointments, and if there are any difficulties or things that go wrong with the surgery you have to deal with more shit....This is no "easy way out"....and I have a slew of scars to prove it......

It's easier than working out ALL the time I know ppl who have had it and others who have worked the hard way and took off the weight by working out then got sugary to remove excess skin. And yes the doctores and personal trainer have said working out is better sugary is the easier way out. It's harder mentally to work out everyday than to get sugary. I'm correct on this and I'm being respectful when I say it! I can and will stand by what I say.

3/26/2014 9:14:33 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

I don't know what I'm gonna do..

3/27/2014 9:26:43 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

thanks

3/27/2014 11:42:27 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
gymlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Harrisonburg, VA
36, joined Nov. 2013

Thank you Jessica!
It's very difficult and mentally challenging to wake up and work out twice a day Monday - Friday. And Sunday have a long endurance day. People can lose weight just it as fast as sugary will remove it. And they STILL have to workout and live healthy or it will go right back on them again.

3/27/2014 1:17:45 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
28, joined May. 2011

Both require work, to make it work. So why add in the complications of surgery, recovery, infections, etc?

I guess I can't say because I've never been in that position but it would seem to me that if both take work, the more natural path I would take. As in no surgery. But that's just my .02.

Has surgery worked for others? Yes. Would it work for OP? Perhaps. Will there be risks? Yes there are just like everything we do. But why add in all the extra possibilities for error or setback when you can accomplish the same feat without surgery. It IS possible to do so

3/27/2014 7:56:54 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Thank you all for the suggestions... I will keep you all updated.

4/1/2014 3:12:15 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

winterrain222
Over 2,000 Posts (2,372)
Stinnett, KY
43, joined Sep. 2013

robin, you seem like a really sweet person. I wish you good luck in your surgery if you for sure decide to have it.

4/1/2014 10:36:41 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Thanks.

5/21/2014 7:53:40 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

mom_cat
Danbury, CT
64, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from josecuervosilv:
Why not make that healthy eating and exercising change now, robin, and avoid surgery altogether? I believe the stomach can still expand with the sleeve if people overeat, so it might not be as good a solution as it might seem. Maybe you can look into that.

In many cases, it's the psychological aspect of eating that needs to be addressed rather than a physical restriction.

I had the surgery done and NO the stomach does not expand as you think it does. The part of the stomach that is left is the least capable of expansion. I had the surgery done in Sept. 2013 and felt that it was the best thing I could have done for myself. OP, if I had to do it again, I WOULD. That should say something to you.

[Edited 5/21/2014 7:54:25 AM ]

5/21/2014 8:01:28 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

mom_cat
Danbury, CT
64, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from voodoogirl13:

Having had the surgery also, she is right, the surgery is no "easy fix" as others think it is. There are lots of hoops to jump through to get to the operating room. Then post-op there are doctors appts, monthly meetings of those who have had the surgery and those planning on it. The conferences are very exciting because there is alot of people excited about having had their surgeries and those going for the surgeries. Not one of those people have ever said they regretted the surgery. There are well over 100 people at these conferences also. I am not so sure about the stress factor, I never felt stress, just extreme excitement before and after. If I had to do it again, I would, in a NY minute!!!! It is hard work, but well worth the effort. So for any of those who think that surgery is a "quick fix" THINK AGAIN! It is not easy but very much worth the effort!!

5/21/2014 10:00:22 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

badboy4goodgrl
Orlando, FL
55, joined Jan. 2010

I just gave you the best way to lose weight, and like the other pigs(people) up here you take advice from people who know nothing, rather than someone who is an expert in their field, and you wonder why your in the shape you are

5/22/2014 7:18:48 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I raise a two year old and that in itself should shed some pounds. I do not overeat,I drink water and green tea and avoid carbs both good and bad. I have had every bloodtest and exam. The sleeve will be my last resort. My son's mother in law and her twin sister had it done' both with great results. We are non smokers and thats a plus. We are all post menopausal so our intake is not greater than 1500 cal. I swim for relaxation and walk the treadmill when I meditate. We eat greens on a daily basis and get plenty of sleep. I am not doing this for cosmetic benefit and believe this is the last resort. I just hope I'm a candidate as other health issues may rule it out. Its healthier than a gastric bypass yet it is still surgery and carries its own risks.

5/22/2014 7:26:33 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I also wanted to mention please do not refer to the people that have been gracious enough to share their experiences in this issue as pigs. I learn from each of them daily and they give me hope were I would have none and I thank each and everyone of them for that.Peace

5/22/2014 7:27:35 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from mom_cat:
I had the surgery done and NO the stomach does not expand as you think it does. The part of the stomach that is left is the least capable of expansion. I had the surgery done in Sept. 2013 and felt that it was the best thing I could have done for myself. OP, if I had to do it again, I WOULD. That should say something to you.

If the sleeve stomach cannot expand, it implies that the sleeve has close to a 100% weight loss success rate? Does it?

Overeating is how most obese people became obese(yes there were exceptions), where does the excess eaten food go for those sleeve patients who retain that overeating habit, since you say the sleeve stomach doesn't expand? Does it get thrown back out?

5/23/2014 5:24:38 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I disagree jose. poor food choices combined with decreased activity seemed to have put weight on me. My diet consisted mostly of fruits and vegetables with some fish. No startches or "white" foods and no junk food. Each person is individual and should be treated as such, asessment should be done prior to forming a conclusion.

5/23/2014 11:05:56 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from janet5360:
I disagree jose. poor food choices combined with decreased activity seemed to have put weight on me. My diet consisted mostly of fruits and vegetables with some fish. No startches or "white" foods and no junk food. Each person is individual and should be treated as such, asessment should be done prior to forming a conclusion.

You must have missed my parenthesis janet. I know there are exceptions to the overeating cause.

In your case, you're saying it was poor food choices, then list it was clean food with no junk. That's confusing. And you add decreased activity. So you know you need to exercise. Why are you looking at surgery? I'm sorry, haven't read your posts. Aside from the exceptions(which should be treated medically), imo, if someone wasn't force-fed into obesity, then the psychological cause needs to be fixed to get to weight loss, rather than possibly dying on an operating table. There are mortality rates to these surgeries. Someone has to die after a certain amount of surgeries. Reasoning that the mortality rate is a minute number to me says the mindset is just "I hope it doesn't happen to me" or "I'm at a point of not caring." That can be avoided many times. Just my opinion.

5/23/2014 3:19:21 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

No junk but too many spikes in blood sugar from the carbs, I was eating water mellon, banannas, grapes etc without limiting portions. I cant have wheat in my diet or oats so there goes the energy bars. I was snacking on dried fruits also. My sons mother in law can only eat teaspoons of food at a time since her stomach surgery. She has had multiple skin surgeries since.With the surgery you must still maintain a strict diet and exercise regime.

5/27/2014 1:00:09 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

wierdkat
Moreno Valley, CA
34, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from janet5360:
No junk but too many spikes in blood sugar from the carbs, I was eating water mellon, banannas, grapes etc without limiting portions. I cant have wheat in my diet or oats so there goes the energy bars. I was snacking on dried fruits also. My sons mother in law can only eat teaspoons of food at a time since her stomach surgery. She has had multiple skin surgeries since.With the surgery you must still maintain a strict diet and exercise regime.

I would try to follow the strict diet and not the surgery.
There are gluten-free bars like quest bars and search the Internet for health food stores like Clark's Nutritional store in CA. There are more things coming out with gluten-free stuff although some of them are nasty.

5/27/2014 6:35:11 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

Here is what I think,, I'm a bit over weight and as I get older I've noticed my body is not willing to put up with this sh!t from me anymore so I've decided to start eating better work on getting more exercise, my point is I'll not hire a doc for a quick fix because I only get one body and I'll not have anyone going inside and altering what got created! You risk your health your life just so in the end you look like a deflated ballon! F_ck that sh!t!!! I'll do it naturally work hard at it be patient take small steps see a doctor to help me along the way but if I can not do this on my own then I'll except the fact I'll have a shorter life but I'll not mess around with the only body I'll get in this life!!! People can do it on there own the right way having surgery is the lazy way the cop out it's all about your mind your will your strength!!!

5/29/2014 2:35:49 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

I dont know what im gonna do.

5/29/2014 9:44:35 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
dreamofangels
Over 1,000 Posts (1,291)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jul. 2013

I have an app my fitness pal I use it and got some great recipes online plus I've started working out water aerobics helps keeps weight off your joints it's a state of mind won't happen over night but keep it up it will happen best advice I can give because whatever you decided to do won't work for you unless you really want change.

5/30/2014 7:56:59 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I gave all my sugar free candy to Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall. The sugar free candy had carbs. Gluten free is only for gluten allergies and also snack bars are good meal replacements but trying to lose weight they are only more unwanted calories for me. I now drink green tea with lemon or water if I feel hungry.

5/30/2014 8:23:56 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
caseyk83
Conroe, TX
33, joined Apr. 2014

I had VSG 12/11/13. My body hasn't reacted as I hoped but I lost 100 pounds from this time last year. If you do have it do not have it during cold and flu season. Your immune system is compromised from surgery making you susceptible to illnesses.

5/30/2014 9:23:05 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Ok..

6/1/2014 6:08:17 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

wierdkat
Moreno Valley, CA
34, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from janet5360:
I gave all my sugar free candy to Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall. The sugar free candy had carbs. Gluten free is only for gluten allergies and also snack bars are good meal replacements but trying to lose weight they are only more unwanted calories for me. I now drink green tea with lemon or water if I feel hungry.

That might be the problem you are not eating. If you go down below I believe 1200 calories your body will go into stravation mode and gain weight. You should at least eat 3 meals a day but the best is eat 6 small meals a day so your body knows it will be fed so it will just burn fat or at least carbs. There are meal replacement bars that are low carlorie and/or low carb.

6/8/2014 3:00:36 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
mooret14
Sarasota, FL
39, joined May. 2014

I had VSG in December and have hit 120 pounds lost. Completely off all meds and feeling the best I ever did. So if your on the fence it's time to commit and start to a better you.

6/11/2014 5:58:50 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

6/16/2014 3:08:48 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

jackiejac
Houston, TX
60, joined May. 2011

Only you can make that decision. According to my research, it is life changing with the use of a qualified surgeon and if you are an excellent candidate. I hope you much success.

6/18/2014 7:21:28 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
liferintx
Burleson, TX
45, joined May. 2014

I've had a VSG on 04/08/14. I use to have a lap band and had to have it remove due to it being in 12years. I'm doing great I've lost 35lbs and have 15more to my goal weight.
With the VSG I have to stay on a low carb high protein diet or I feel sick. It requires dedication. Drinking and eating Is a constant battle. I have to keep water with me and sip slowly I manage to get it down. I've battled my weight for years and now stay dedicated to maintain my new figure.

6/21/2014 12:25:08 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

7/2/2014 4:20:21 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

woodenwheels
Cincinnati, OH
62, joined Jun. 2012

I had it 8 years ago its never easy I still have to what it takes to stay healthy not just fix because its not a microwave quick fix by no means I had to give up more than a person on a regular basis diet I had it done for health reasons not cosmetic reasons I thank God I had it done because I wanted to live live live longer now no more high blood pressure and no more diabetes I've now given up meat 90 percent vegetables surgery was my jump start to anew way of being healthy and besides every one even with surgery can Relapse I went from 4hundred 30pounds to 147 So to all who plan to have Any kind of Surgery to save your Life Go For it

7/2/2014 4:38:30 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

woodenwheels
Cincinnati, OH
62, joined Jun. 2012

What people don't accept genetic is a factor but with me I was NEVER big I fell skiing busted both legs and being active and had to lay up till I healed I got depressed and didn't no I was depressed and being big boned and solid because ive always worked out my metabolism changed on me and that doesn't play a roll on how your body stop breaking down fool example you works out eat light and healthy but can't lose those 5 pounds no matter what that's sign your metabolism need to be shifted so you do something different or extra to jumpstart your metabolism in the right direction for me I always remember this body God gave me is a machine it will break down like a Vehicle if I don't take care of it Love y'all even the one that laugh at fat people I definitely will pray for those people

9/17/2014 10:01:14 AM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  
hairangel
Oceanside, CA
42, joined Aug. 2010

Hey All!
So does this forum really work & help us get connected to other people (single men) that too have battled with their weight? I had the sleeve done August 29th. I'm a newbie, & feeling good.
I'm looking for someone that won't judge.... love & respect. Communicate & appreciate! Anyone out there?

9/24/2014 3:00:38 PM Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

Have a good friend on here who had one of the operations done on her, and from the photos it really is working well!! PHOTOS?? You need to get some on here to show how it is working. When men do not put them on you think "cheating" when you gals do not we think "big momma" well it is true!

[Edited 9/24/2014 3:01:18 PM ]