Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

Even if you feel that you know this new particular person effectively, you may well want to tell a pal or family members member exactly where you will be, for how extended, or possibly even share your location with them. free gay chat line birmingham alabama When you arrive, our beautiful SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. Would you mind please sharing a hyperlink to this startup Roam ? They sound intriguing but I ve not heard of it. sexiest omegle conversations The majority of the reports of budding romance that spring into thoughts are truly NOC workers, said Steven Foy, Common Manager of Outpost Ops at the Nantahala Outdoor Center.

mega personal account

So he asked me to meet him and just gave me an address to his favored spot. craigslist dating chicago Each of us had been in our late 40s and had by no means been married, but she still insisted that it was better to meet somebody the old fashioned way, which means in particular person, than on the net. To assist make your first date as pressure free as possible, connection expert, James Thomas at Condoms. san jose costa rica women Far more excitingly, 20 totally free credits are presented to every single new user, and it is sufficient to attempt some solutions on the web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/25/2014 9:40:53 PM Any Musicians out there?  

timekeeper33
Southport, NC
71, joined Oct. 2010

Do we have any musicians out there? Trying to get a new band off the ground. Not as easy as it might seem!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/25/2014 9:57:47 PM Any Musicians out there?  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

time, I admire anyone who can play a musical instrument and I wish you the best at trying to put your musical group together.

I think my claim to fame with a musical instrument was learning how to play twinkle twinkle little star on a tonnette in the 5th grade.

GOOD LUCK!

3/26/2014 8:00:52 AM Any Musicians out there?  

timekeeper33
Southport, NC
71, joined Oct. 2010

Thanks, Tommy........I wish I could play bass. It looks like so much fun and sounds awesome. But, I started banging on drums when I was about 14 years old and never stopped. Guess I could have been better had I taken lessons, but I learned everything I know from watching other drummers, listening to records and just doing it. Don't do many paid gigs, but the enjoyment is priceless!

3/26/2014 2:10:36 PM Any Musicians out there?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

time, I hear you. I grew up and went to school with 3 of the original EMBERS who became the best known beach music group on the east coast. Bobby Tomlinson is the only original EMBER left. At about 70 years old he is still the business manager and drummer for the EMBERS and he can still play the drums as well as he did when he started.

What kind of music do you enjoy playing most? I wish you the best in finding others to join you.

3/26/2014 2:34:44 PM Any Musicians out there?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Time if you look in other threads I am sure you wil find some musicions --of one sort or another *smile*
I wish you luck..

3/27/2014 1:06:44 PM Any Musicians out there?  

timekeeper33
Southport, NC
71, joined Oct. 2010

We are pretty diverse. I guess we lean more toward beach music and some light R & R. We do a pretty good "Mustang Sally", which is my favorite, as well as some upbeat country, (Pontoon, Tequila Sunrise), and Black Magic Woman to name a few. We're all retired, but one guy, and he works from home and sets his own schedule. We're all 60+ in years.

3/27/2014 2:12:37 PM Any Musicians out there?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

time,

Please keep us all posted on if/when you can get your group put together because I love your kind of music and I will be one of your first paying customer's if I can get to where you will be performing on opening night. GOOD LUCK!

3/28/2014 3:06:04 PM Any Musicians out there?  
mike87888
Lincolnton, NC
39, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from timekeeper33:
We are pretty diverse. I guess we lean more toward beach music and some light R & R. We do a pretty good "Mustang Sally", which is my favorite, as well as some upbeat country, (Pontoon, Tequila Sunrise), and Black Magic Woman to name a few. We're all retired, but one guy, and he works from home and sets his own schedule. We're all 60+ in years.

One of my distant cousins plays beach music. They have concerts in Lincolnton and Myrtle Beach all the time. Bo and his wife still live in Lincolnton. I bet if you called there office on their web page they might give you some help.

4/12/2014 6:08:19 AM Any Musicians out there?  

timekeeper33
Southport, NC
71, joined Oct. 2010

I play drums. Our new band seems to be doing well. Our bass player quit for a band that plays paid gigs, but we found another one. He is pretty good. Got a keyboard player coming next week. Need a female lead and backup singer.