Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Kippo made an complete on line shared social space, a metaverse, exactly where matches can connect and play games when communicating over audio chat. best place to meet singles in tucson Facebook also offers interest primarily based dating groups . The app is cost free but desires persons to spend, asking them to spend for virtual roses meant for standout matches the service chooses for you primarily based on what you re hunting for. rubmaps northglenn Here are a few essential ones to include things like in your app.

legit hookup sites

It is cool it s cool we re not really collectively , he mentioned. hookup sites los angeles You can t​​​​ake a picture of your ID and face with a telephone or tablet and upload directly into the application. The video chat and story function provides you a freedom to chat with actual individuals. craigslist for sexo The likelihood of divorce in a second marriage is 67% and 74% for third marriages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/27/2014 11:28:47 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,900)
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Here are some tips on how to enhance your beauty!
-Biotin and water are your BFF's
-Green veggies are really fun
-A raw egg in your hair before washing it, promotes SHINEand STRENGTH. (odd, yes, but helpful)
-Green tea is a nice refresher.
-Cucumber is great for skin.
-Milk Chocolate is a womans worst enemy, try dark chocolate.
-Washing your hair regularly helps.
-Rice is not so good for you.
-Eating meals are the same times day after day really tricks your brain and body in a good way.
-Daily moisturization for skin is great!
-St. Ives Apriot Scrub works wonders.
-Light makeup is always better than heavy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/4/2014 12:44:52 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

This is kinda random and odd. We are all beautiful for we are made in His Image. It is our choices and or decisions in life that ultimately become our destiny. I saw your profile and it seems as if you spend a lot of time on here. I suggest maybe you go to a bar and actually talk to people because this site is filled with nonsense.

5/4/2014 11:33:14 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I have friends, actual friends.

5/5/2014 11:43:02 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Check our her thread in weight loss and dieting. She knows EVERYTHING. A

5/5/2014 5:39:43 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

Read some of it bad Chevy. She seems like she knows what she is talking about however by her build she looks as if she hasn't spent one hour in a gym.

5/5/2014 5:41:30 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

She really doesn't have a clue as to what staying fit and healthy is all about. She needs to seek a personal trainer and or nutritionist in my personal opinion

5/5/2014 5:42:24 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

For example milk chocolate versus dark chocolate lmao it's still CHOCOLATE !!!

5/6/2014 9:06:41 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Didn't you read, she loves her curves, they're real, and she doesn't want to be an emancipated twig like me?

5/6/2014 9:52:31 AM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from badchevy4x4babe:
Didn't you read, she loves her curves, they're real, and she doesn't want to be an emancipated twig like me?

I love each and every one of them

5/6/2014 9:54:16 AM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from like2snuggle123:
She really doesn't have a clue as to what staying fit and healthy is all about. She needs to seek a personal trainer and or nutritionist in my personal opinion

I am healthy.
And I don't need either of those.
I work 4 jobs and I have 2 young kids of my own.
I get enough exercise in a day.
Kids, need to go to the ppark, they need walks, etc.

5/6/2014 3:48:45 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

Are you on any medication that we should know of? Just because you have four jobs and take your kids to the park does not mean you are healthy and in shape. You need to reevaluate exactly what diet and exercise entails. For example I took my girls kids to the park but I was chasing and playing with them getting my exercise in at the same time. Doing pull ups and running around achieving a profound sweat. They get tired and I would be doing sets of pull ups till they get their wind back and then we would play and run around till they got tired again. I doubt that is what you do at the playground with your children just saying

5/6/2014 5:11:51 PM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

She has depression or anxiety or something. She also eats Jamaican food claiming it's healthy when it's hash and fried stuff. She is not well-educated, yet claims she's smart

5/6/2014 10:56:11 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

She has depression or anxiety or something. She also eats Jamaican food claiming it's healthy when it's hash and fried stuff. She is not well-educated, yet claims she's smart

Go google a Jamaican meal, then research every vegetable you have yet to discover. Do the same with Dominican food.
And I have depression and anxiety, the medication I used to take caused weight gain.
A medical condition that can be caused by depression and anxiety, can cause weight gain.
I take my kids to the park at least once a week, I have 2 kids to push in swings. And my 3 yr old, I have to run after every second. My 5 month old, just likes going down slides with me.
I am also a babysitter to 3 other kids, at high maintence agaes 1yr olds, and a 9 month old. Thats 3 more kids to run after and entertain. I'm a waitress too, which includes a lot of walking. And I'm a baker as well, which includes arm exercises.
Also, I am educated, I'm a home instructor (basically a tutor) I teach, English, Algebra, Spanish, Global History, and Physical Science. I cant teach someone if I dont know the stuff myself..

5/7/2014 11:53:12 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

I love how your story is always changing and evolving. You're just a basket of lies.

5/7/2014 12:05:17 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I love how your story is always changing and evolving. You're just a basket of lies.

What story changed??

[Edited 5/7/2014 12:05:30 PM ]

5/9/2014 5:05:49 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

I suggest you don't make posts in health and fitness sweet heart because you don't understand what it means and or takes to be fit and healthy. If you have curves then I suggest you post in weight loss and dieting group. By your pictures you have no muscle tone at all. Just keepin it real. And in regards to depression and anxiety. I suggest sunlight and prayer...

5/9/2014 11:31:30 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I suggest you don't make posts in health and fitness sweet heart because you don't understand what it means and or takes to be fit and healthy. If you have curves then I suggest you post in weight loss and dieting group. By your pictures you have no muscle tone at all. Just keepin it real. And in regards to depression and anxiety. I suggest sunlight and prayer...

Those pics arent new, they were taken after I had my son, and at the beginning of my pregnancy.

5/10/2014 11:41:38 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

That's really unfathomable. Who willingly leaves old fat pics of them up. With as many selfies as you have, surely one who has list weight and claims to be so healthy would want to show off your progress to the world.

*cough* bullshit *cough*

5/10/2014 11:43:04 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

That's really unfathomable. Who willingly leaves old fat pics of them up. With as many selfies as you have, surely one who has list weight and claims to be so healthy would want to show off your progress to the world.

*cough* bullshit *cough*

You know how you know that a woman is truly confident, she doesnt need to take a selfie and post it every 2 minutes.. I chose not to consistently put new pics here, because this world is filled with psychopaths. I have no intention of being murdered or abducted or of that happening to either of my kids, biological or not.
I volunteer as a anti bullying eempowerment person, I have kids, well teens, come up to me and say, you are like a mother to me, because you prove that you dont have to prove anything to anyone, you dont need to satisfy them. Showing you who are truly on the inside is worth more than racy pics or any pic.
My favorite place to visit a children/adolescent psych hospitals, why, because most of the girls and boys are there for suicide ideation because they are insecure and depressed, etc. I like seeing kids realize, "I am beautiful, no matter what anyone thinks".
Most kids there say, "I starve myself because I'm fat, or I binge eat because I'm skinny".. Our Creator made us the way he wanted us to be...

[Edited 5/10/2014 11:44:37 PM ]

5/11/2014 11:23:12 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

confident has nothing to do with pride.

who wouldn't want to show their best self? be proud of the body they've worked for? be proud of their accomplishments?

i do not lack in confidence. i never have. however, i do ooze pride as well. i am proud of the body I've worked for. I'm proud of my work accomplishments. I'm proud of a lot of things. i choose to use my pride to show those things off. by dressing well, which is very important in a corporate business world, if you dress like a schlump or do not take care of your body or your appearance, and i don't mean spending 3 hours primping, i mean just being clean and combing your hair and looking put together, you will not be as successful. i choose to display photographs of person i am now, the body i have now, because i am proud of all the hard work i put into getting back to being this way, overcoming health issues coupled with a severe car accident.

so don't feed me the "confidence" line. it's people like you who say that, who think they're confident, but don't understand that there's also PRIDE in the mix, i don't see you having much with that silly logic you spurted

5/11/2014 10:37:49 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I have pride and confidence. I didnt work for the body I have, It came naturally. From spending my days running after babies and dancing. When using a dating site as a female, you know that man is actually interested in you when he doesnt care about whats on the outside, but he cares about the inside.
Growing up, for the majority of my life without a father, helped me to realize a woman can look like a goddess, but have a terrible personality, that was my mother..
My parents had 10 kids, when I was 6 they got divorced, why? because my dad got tired of my mom, And I know this as a fact because I was really nosy when I was young and had the ability to squeeze into tight spaces, to hear their arguements.
My father then went on to commit suicide when I was 8.
An exact quote from his suicide note said, "It was hard to love a beautiful woman with a terrible personality"..
when I was 9 I met my best friend..
At the age of 19, I found out we werent just best friends, but sisters..
The point of my story is, women post pictures of themselves looking their best trying to impress people, but I dont do that because I dont want a man to have to say the same thing about me thatmy father said about my mother. In 7days, my father would have been, 58. I would not be in existence at this moment or have the words to speak right now, if it had not been for my father.
It may be mothers day, but I can definetely say that my mothers terrible personality has given me the wisdom, I have today.
God makes things happen for areason.
Right now, is the effect of the past fatalities and sins. .

5/12/2014 1:06:05 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I'm really not so sure how this turned into a thread about my weight.... But just in case you forgot what the thread was supposed to be about here is the original post... (BTW it has nothing to do with my weight or anyone elses weight)
ALL OF THE TIPS I PUT WERE FOR SKIN, HAIR, AND DAILY FUNCTION

Quote from chrissyboomania:
Here are some tips on how to enhance your beauty!
-A raw egg in your hair before washing it, promotes SHINEand STRENGTH. (odd, yes, but helpful)
-Eating meals are the same times day after day really tricks your brain and body in a good way.

5/12/2014 5:20:29 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

What does this post have to do with Health and Fitness??? Beauty tips??? There is something wrong with you and I can't explain it but you are definitely out of the ordinary to put it nicely.

5/12/2014 7:56:47 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

HEALTH

5/12/2014 10:24:54 PM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

... is not "BEAUTY TIPS"

5/12/2014 10:48:15 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

... is not "BEAUTY TIPS"

Why dont you actually read them, then comment about whether or not they have to do with your health, inside and out.

5/13/2014 10:49:12 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

biotin is found in healthy foods you eat. water is a DUH

what about yellow veggies, or orange veggies, or purple veggies, or red veggies

why don't you grow healthy hair by eating healthy foods

refresher? to dab on your skin? to wash your hair in? to drink?

eating it? it's mostly water, that's why. putting it on your skin? again, if you feed your body healthy foods, it's really not necessary

while some studies tout dark chocolate being HEALTHIER than milk chocolate, nothing says milk chocolate is a body's WORST enemy

what's YOUR idea of regularly? and who's scalp are we talking about? in fact, there are lots of studies being done saying that going longer between washings promotes a more normal PH balance with your scalp

anything in excess is bad. there are so many different kinds of rices. white rice. brown rice. wild rice. I eat lots of rice, actually, it's also in how you cook it. if you're frying it and pairing it with greasy oily foods, it's not the rice that's bad, it's the oil

English?

drink your water. eat healthy. again, you're treating things on the outside, that need to be built from the inside out.

because you don't eat healthy enough or drink enough water daily to promote healthy skin?

light colored? or light-handed application? and really, what difference does it make to you? there are so many different types of makeups out there. I have scars that I cover up, so therefore I use a heavy-concealing makeup, but it's also dark in color, because, well shoot, I'm kinda dark

so, let's evaluate, shall we? none of your tips really promote HEALTH. they promote masking poor eating and poor nutrition by topical treatments, when if you ate nutritious, well-balanced, healthy meals, you would not need a majority of these so-called HEALTH tips ...

5/13/2014 11:49:41 AM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

biotin is found in healthy foods you eat. water is a DUH

what about yellow veggies, or orange veggies, or purple veggies, or red veggies

why don't you grow healthy hair by eating healthy foods

refresher? to dab on your skin? to wash your hair in? to drink?

eating it? it's mostly water, that's why. putting it on your skin? again, if you feed your body healthy foods, it's really not necessary

while some studies tout dark chocolate being HEALTHIER than milk chocolate, nothing says milk chocolate is a body's WORST enemy

what's YOUR idea of regularly? and who's scalp are we talking about? in fact, there are lots of studies being done saying that going longer between washings promotes a more normal PH balance with your scalp

anything in excess is bad. there are so many different kinds of rices. white rice. brown rice. wild rice. I eat lots of rice, actually, it's also in how you cook it. if you're frying it and pairing it with greasy oily foods, it's not the rice that's bad, it's the oil

English?

drink your water. eat healthy. again, you're treating things on the outside, that need to be built from the inside out.

because you don't eat healthy enough or drink enough water daily to promote healthy skin?

light colored? or light-handed application? and really, what difference does it make to you? there are so many different types of makeups out there. I have scars that I cover up, so therefore I use a heavy-concealing makeup, but it's also dark in color, because, well shoot, I'm kinda dark

so, let's evaluate, shall we? none of your tips really promote HEALTH. they promote masking poor eating and poor nutrition by topical treatments, when if you ate nutritious, well-balanced, healthy meals, you would not need a majority of these so-called HEALTH tips ...

A full strength biotin supplement is a healthier way of growing your hair and nails. I said and water, because if you don't drink a lot of water with it, it will definitely cause acne.
An egg in your hair, helps it remain shiny for days, I am black, so I don't wash my hair each and everyday, only once a week..
Green tea is a nice refresher to drink, rather than buying juice from the store, have green tea.
When I mentioned cucumber, I meant putting it on your skin, like if you have a 3yr old that likes giving facials...
Milk chocolate is highly likely to cause acne.
If you don't want dandruff, and split ends, washing your hair on a regular basis is great for preventing those and others.
Studies show that eating rice like everyday, or very often can cause weight gain and diabetes.
Eating meals at the same time everyday tricks your brain and body, because they begin work better to your schedule, if I eat breakfast 8am each day, lunch 12:30pm each day, and dinner 6pm each day, it helps speed up your metabolism and burn more calories.
When you lotion, it goes into your skin, taking biotin also helps your skin. The lotion helps the skin from breaking and it helps prevent eczema.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub, cleans any dirt from the skins surface without damaging the skin. If I sweat there goes dirt and germs, wash it away with St. Ives Apricot scrub.
By light makeup I meant, like not a full layer or 2 of foundation, then blush, then all that bullshit.
Show your natural beauty with just s bit of lip gloss or a light colored lipstick (one that matches your complexion) then some mascara. And if you want to look fancy add some eye liner and a tiny amount of eye shadow.
I eat very well balanced. I'm a mother, of 2 biological kids, and 3 "adoptive" kids, there is a such thing as a positive influence.
And also, I obviously have to eat balanced and healthy, I am a dancer.....
To dance in a competition, it requires, skill, flexibility, facial expressions, and the correct costume.
Skill and flexibility require you to be in shape.
For your costume to look correct it requires you to look shapely (curves, and all that goodness) and to be right in that margin of chubby and average.
My friends and I have competed in over 200 competitions all across America since we were 12. That's about a decade now. WE have won 1st place, in exactly, 176. Second place, in 52...
It takes a lot of being healthy and shapely to do that, because when the judges are judging they don't pick there fav, they pick the best.
To be the best you have to look your best, and dance your best.
If one person looks wrong or messes up that's just already, you knowing you lost. You can have 10 dancers on the stage, and 1 messes up and it like you already know you are lucky if you made the top 10.

5/13/2014 11:55:12 AM Beauty tips..  
badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

you are so wrong on so many of those. you're not even worth the effort to keep arguing and telling you you're wrong.

5/13/2014 12:05:47 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

you are so wrong on so many of those. you're not even worth the effort to keep arguing and telling you you're wrong.

I'm only wrong if I have never tried anything I say to say that this occurs and that occurs.

you are wrong for saying that I am wrong because you obviously have never tried anything that I mention..

Go troll around somewhere else.

5/13/2014 10:28:19 PM Beauty tips..  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

Keep sugar intake low-eat healthy including veggy's-(thecandidadiet.com has good information on)

Green unripe Banana makes for a good face clens.Smush,then smear on face and or body let dry then wash off.Cleans out pours and leaves face nice and soft.Fresh clean feeling.It even seems as if it is tightening the skin also.But the banana is hard to get out of clothing and material.Just avoid getting it on clothing.

use of hot water and wash cloth helps get over active yeast out of pours also.

Concentrated calamine lotion will dry up a mole till it falls off the body.

[Edited 5/13/2014 10:29:08 PM ]

5/18/2014 12:33:17 PM Beauty tips..  
like2snuggle123
New Bedford, MA
41, joined Jun. 2013

I agree badchevy. Why are you wasting your time with someone who I feel is not in touch or lacks common sense? Sorry but I feel as if she needs to see a licensed therapist in order to figure out a diagnosis of the condition in which she is suffering from. Hey we all have issues but really...

5/26/2014 11:52:46 PM Beauty tips..  

chrissyboomania
Teaneck, NJ
24, joined Jul. 2013

I agree badchevy. Why are you wasting your time with someone who I feel is not in touch or lacks common sense? Sorry but I feel as if she needs to see a licensed therapist in order to figure out a diagnosis of the condition in which she is suffering from. Hey we all have issues but really...

I have a therapist.
I have
Depression
Anxiety
Bipolar Depression
Occassional amenorhea
And I used to take meds.
And I had cancer as a baby-toddler

5/27/2014 12:55:20 PM Beauty tips..  

wierdkat
Moreno Valley, CA
35, joined Feb. 2013

Well eating at the same time everyday is a good thing. Drinking water is neccessary. Green vegetables are high in iron. Biotin and collgeen help the skin but do agree with Chevy saying that it is found in healthy food.
With the skin care it is different for different people even the same ethnicity. So st.Ives works for op but might not work for someone else. Makeup does close the pores but it is a neccessary evil in our socitey for women and for self image.