Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight dating

No, we are not acquiring further paranoid. asian dating bay area Please don t ruin your personal thread with petty in fighting. We all have specific characteristics in thoughts when we re seeking for a date. craigslist phone sex m4m Right here you can get guidance from authorities and other members on the dating social expertise you have to have to have to win your date over and the unspoken expectations in courtship.

skipthegames login

Last year, soon after my father s complications from COVID 19 left him unable to return to work, I had to stop finding out full time in order to take over his small business. craigslist birmingham al personals So he stated okay and off we went. When you happen to be on a dating app, it can be hard to figure out just how a great deal to ask just before you truly take the leap and agree to meet up IRL. usasexguide tucson But I do feel having you and your partner list out 3 items you do not want to ever budge on is a great conversation to have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/1/2014 6:43:18 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
gena72
Paducah, KY
45, joined Mar. 2011

Are there any real military men on here? I'm not "chasing after" military men but I am curious because I have received 4 messages from military men today. The messages do not seem to be written by intelligent American men. And they all claim to earn between $500,000 and $1,000,000, which I know most military do not earn. So like I asked earlier, any real military men?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/1/2014 7:07:47 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

Please! Havent we plowed this ground before?

5/1/2014 8:25:36 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

if she has to ask I wonder why she asks.. not idle curiosity ..

5/1/2014 10:43:04 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
gena72
Paducah, KY
45, joined Mar. 2011

So sorry to touch on a subject that you have seen before. I didn't know that topics had to be original. Lol. Why bother responding? Just ignore my post and go find something that interests you. And yes I'm curious if all or most of the military post are fake.

5/2/2014 7:43:46 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

Fakes? All military posts? If YOU knew anything about us you wouldnt insult us....dumbass

5/2/2014 9:24:47 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

I guess middle aged women get fake military guys, while we old men get fake 27 yr olds with one kid, some college and no political affiliation.

5/2/2014 10:08:40 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
gena72
Paducah, KY
45, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from whiskeyrichard1:
Fakes? All military posts? If YOU knew anything about us you wouldnt insult us....dumbass

I didn't mean to offend the real military men. I have the upmost respect for anyone that serves. I just meant every "military man" that I get a message from is very obviously a fake. I think it's horrible that they use pics of real men serving their country to lure women in. I apologize to you and any military person that I offended.

5/2/2014 10:48:28 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Gena Google Military pay you will see the pay scale

5/2/2014 1:21:02 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
gena72
Paducah, KY
45, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from bier95:
Gena Google Military pay you will see the pay scale

Thanks. I'm not interested in their pay. I just know that's a red flag to being a fake. I have several famy members and friends that are in the military. I know they don't make much.
I'm sorry I even started the thread now that I know I've offended people. It was no my intention.

5/2/2014 3:00:14 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
just_zoe1958
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,787)
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

Hey, play nice!
I came on this site very naïve. I was shocked at how easy it was for someone to act genuine and then turn out to be a player, scammer, fake, con, alcoholics, sex offender...
It took me a long time to find and trust anyone after several tricked me. I never send money but all I wanted was a few nice, honest people to connect up with. No one is perfect and that is fine with me but at least be understanding.

5/2/2014 4:28:23 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

<======(((((( alcoholic

5/2/2014 5:15:15 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

<<<---crazy cat lady with emphasis on crazy.
 photo l9_zpsec0b42d3.jpg

5/2/2014 8:15:36 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Laffin.. YU nuts!! But a Laugh is bette rthan a cry.....

5/3/2014 11:33:23 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
pandeist
Traverse City, MI
68, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from gena72:
I didn't mean to offend the real military men. I have the upmost respect for anyone that serves. I just meant every "military man" that I get a message from is very obviously a fake. I think it's horrible that they use pics of real men serving their country to lure women in. I apologize to you and any military person that I offended.

You didn't. Caveat empter is the rule in life most all of the time.

5/3/2014 12:09:14 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

Some of this stuff amazes`me.If anyone, male or female has their stuff together they know instinctively when they are being BS'ed. Ive gotten messages from 20 somethings wanting to "meet" me! Yeah right!!!! Like thats not a hooker or rip off artist. Being gullible isnt a crime but as my hero Forrest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does! JMHO

5/3/2014 4:07:45 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

Heyyyyyy! I'm not stupid!
I talked to a guy for months and yeah, I did see a red flag that's why I wouldn't date him but kept him as a friend. He was charming, caring and kind... at the beginning. His whole personality changed! He became vicious and attacked me. I blocked and ran.

Chatted with another guy on here, actually an army veteran from this group. Very nice man until I typed his name on Facebook. A mug shot of him as a second offense child molester popped up.

Was told that this another guy, from this site, was dangerous by what I found out later was just jealousy. Turned out to be the sweetest, kindest friend I have ever had. BUT, I had to be a little vulnerable and open up. I had to take a risk.

We are all trusting to a degree or we would be cold as stone and never have any friends. We all take risks or we would be so very much alone.

[Edited 5/3/2014 4:10:01 PM ]

5/4/2014 6:22:24 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

5/4/2014 7:02:39 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

You have a fake horse, where?

5/4/2014 8:03:34 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

I bet California Chrome , Danza and Ride on Curlin and Medal Count in a 4 horse box trifecta.Chrome and Danza hit but not the other two.I watched it Simulcast from Turfway Park in Florence.But I had already hit a trifecta on Friday in the Ky. Oaks (Fillys) I had it 5 times so I made nearly 900 bucks.
So thats it for while.I'll bet the Preakness and Belmont,especially if Chrome stays in the mix. Id love to see another Triple Crown because its great for thoroughbred racing and its so big here in Kentucky!

5/4/2014 5:08:23 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

We race snowmobiles does that count ?

5/10/2014 9:24:24 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Jan. 2014

I got a message from a guy so call in the military. He says he needs money. I think it's funny cause I ain't giving up shit. I don't care what nobody says. That's just me the men that I have met in the military are proud and won't ask you for nothing.

5/11/2014 3:24:18 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

larena40- yep he would be another fake(scammer)

5/11/2014 11:53:45 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

bier.Years ago I was up in Canada ice fishing.I hated it.These nuts I was with had snowmobiles and we took off on them. I had never driven one before but I had owned numerous motorcycles so I figured it was about the same thing.There was a spot in the ice that we crossed and the goddamn thing went under the ice! Fortunately at that spot the water wasnt deep but I was chest high in freezing water and it took a winch from a four wheeler to pull me out and then the machine...I had to get to the camp fast, froze my a** off getting there and that's the last time this dumb hillbilly got on a snowmobile!

5/11/2014 12:04:43 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

We ride them all the time here. Sometimes its the only way to get around for a few days. Roads get closed because of the drifting snow. There are a lot of trails to ride them on.

5/12/2014 12:11:53 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
ladyfifty123
Brooklyn, NY
60, joined Jul. 2011

I have had my share of scammers pretending to be military men,the men target the older women and the young women target the older men.

5/12/2014 9:45:18 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

I agree! There are lots of scammer out there not just in the military.
NEVER send money, period! Always meet in a safe, public place. Public places because married or players don't like to. If they don't want to, pass them by.

5/17/2014 5:15:48 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
mpguy84
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,395)
Cape Girardeau, MO
32, joined Sep. 2013

I'm actually in the military...stationed in Camp Hovey, South Korea right now lol 5 and 1/2 months until I come home for terminal leave before I ETS...246 days until I final out of the military

5/17/2014 7:19:48 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

You are a turtle.

5/17/2014 11:02:32 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
mpguy84
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,395)
Cape Girardeau, MO
32, joined Sep. 2013

5/21/2014 6:47:08 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

aguijose48
Minnesota City, MN
23, joined May. 2013

You didn't offend no one.
Im military and I don't claim it.
If I get a girl ill like for her to love me for the way I am. And then ill tell her im military.
Thanks for the acknowledge

[Edited 5/21/2014 6:50:26 PM ]

5/21/2014 9:07:09 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

OP has a point that I hope those who are veterans will help address even if it is a bit redundant to long time DHer's.

Not everyone knows that much about the service by casual exposure through extended family so they may or may not know if someone is being a con-artist or was even a Service member as MANY claim falsely. Sadly it is the perfect cover for periods of incarceration, institutionalization, or unemployment because most do not know where or how to check out such claims.

Or worse yet how to spot the difference between a Problem service member and maybe just a service member with a problem. Sometimes the later does deserve some "grace" as they cross over to the civilian world and do make it as distinguished Veteran's that I would hope would be treated respectfully and fairly as I still believe most people want to do.

Especially people who appreciate the sacrifices that Vet's do make for other's. I am not a military chaser but you can be darn sure some one who has given this country years of service does distinguish them as a person of character and responsibility and I will give that person the first option over someone who sat on their keister and only thought of self.

If a person is concerned about Military faker's the Department of Defense Criminal Investigations Division does have a helpful web site to look up some of the repeat offenders and many good tips about avoiding the creeps. How the fakers seem to repeat using the same photos is amazing but you see the same ones pop up over and over. And come on what is wrong with being attracted to someone who looks like a clean cut professional service member? It always goes back to if it looks too good to be true it probably isn't. Not to say there are not some great Vets out there because there are.

My experience is that most quality service members do not try to "capitalize" on their military service and just put it out there as a fact rather than later be ditched as hiding what is a material fact if you want a relationship with someone; especially if they are currently active duty and deployed off continent or have EXPECTATION THAT IS POSSIBLE which is a reality that potential dates/spouse do have to recognize and often over look in the romance of first encounter.

Dear John's are tough in any situation but particularly rough when it is a relationship someone has hoped will be substantial regardless of which side the exodus is initiated. Don't kid yourself it does go both ways.

Painful for sure when you are hoping that by NOT discriminating against someone for their job/service it leaves you dumped which is about a 50/50 proposition. .

5/21/2014 10:26:27 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

peachy, you called this thread what it is. REDUNDANT and it's beginning to wear a little thin for us veterans who come to this forum to discuss veteran's issues. everybody here is a legal adult and if a gal hasn't got the sense to figure out a scam on her own then she's got no business on an internet dating site. and anybody who thinks that being a veteran makes someone a person of character and responsibility is ripe for a fall. veterans and active duty military service members are made up of a cross section of americans. we have felons in our ranks about on par with society in general. some of us lie, steal, will cheat you and otherwise think only of ourselves. more and veterans today are applying for disability than ever in the past. think about that. more than vietnam, more than korea, more than the two world wars. i'm no math wiz but the numbers just don't add up.

5/21/2014 11:49:33 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from jrbogie1949:
peachy, you called this thread what it is. REDUNDANT and it's beginning to wear a little thin for us veterans who come to this forum to discuss veteran's issues. everybody here is a legal adult and if a gal hasn't got the sense to figure out a scam on her own then she's got no business on an internet dating site. and anybody who thinks that being a veteran makes someone a person of character and responsibility is ripe for a fall. veterans and active duty military service members are made up of a cross section of americans. we have felons in our ranks about on par with society in general. some of us lie, steal, will cheat you and otherwise think only of ourselves. more and veterans today are applying for disability than ever in the past. think about that. more than vietnam, more than korea, more than the two world wars. i'm no math wiz but the numbers just don't add up.[/quoteI

I get that this may not be high on SOME veterans lists as a thread of great importance or as what is suitable conversation but I will bet my arse that some vets; especially younger ones, hoping to find a match on this site that don't have the advantage of age, maybe even a second retirement, or really marketable job skills that makes them highly sought in the dating pool being lumped in with the slime bag fakers that pretend to be vets to those that can't tell the legit from the foul it IS and issue.

Are more Veterans claiming disability than in previous conflicts?

Think it is a good likely hood. Younger soldiers are more aware that if you don't document a service connected disability, even a marginal one, that a little bit of a disability is all it is going to take to get pushed out of the employment pool.

Not always because employers want to discriminate against someone who is able to do the job at the time but insurance companies that will because they will shred a budget in higher premiums because younger vets are not impressed with the VA Health care system from what I have seen and will pursue other medical providers that cost more.

Younger Vets are [painfully aware that a marginal disability means chronic unemployment, even homelessness, that doesn't get better with age.

I don't know which vets are malingerers and which have legit disabilities but what I have seen is a much higher incidence of neurological and chemical induced disabilities that younger vets are more aware of because better public education, documentation, does not make it possible to hide the facts.

It seems like the usual pitting older Vets against younger Vets which is obscene.

Since I have personal proof that the military has systematically suppressed juvenile medical records of service members that should have never been inducted to make quotas in the all "volunteer " military it stands to reason that you are going to have more service members with health issues they can and will claim.

5/22/2014 7:39:19 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
pandeist
Traverse City, MI
68, joined Nov. 2013

Don't make excuses for these frauds. Personally, I'd throw their collective asses in prison if I had the authority.

5/22/2014 7:45:13 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from peachy1954:
eader]Quote from jrbogie1949:

Since I have personal proof that the military has systematically suppressed juvenile medical records of service members that should have never been inducted to make quotas in the all "volunteer " military it stands to reason that you are going to have more service members with health issues they can and will claim.

okay, calling all vets. raise your hand if during anytime during your induction process you were asked for your juvenile medical records.

5/22/2014 7:48:09 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
pandeist
Traverse City, MI
68, joined Nov. 2013

Bend over, spread your cheeks; good to go! "But, but, but; I got flat feet". Good, we got one for the infantry here!!

5/22/2014 7:56:47 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pandeist:
Bend over, spread your cheeks; good to go! "But, but, but; I got flat feet". Good, we got one for the infantry here!!

yep, that was about it. i didn't get my first real physical until i applied for flight training.

5/22/2014 9:14:39 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

I took a physical at Nichols Army Hospital near Bowman Field in Louisville on the same day I was sworn in and loaded on a bus for Ft. Knox. I remember going through the different stations they had set up and having different Docs examine me.....it was a cattle call, they spent just a few minutes on each of us.The only stations I remember are the eye test (I had forgot my glasses so I was borderline on passing but did) and having my blood drawn.

5/22/2014 2:04:57 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
mrleemrlee
Dublin, PA
69, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from pandeist:

Please don't feed the trolls

5/24/2014 1:21:32 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

mdelashmutt
Acworth, GA
37, joined Aug. 2013

This is such a good point i have been messeged by at least 25 socalled military men, but they left messages that were not normal american talk, you can just tell by the way they message and chat with you, thankfully i only chatted with one so far, he was totally bogus and from his messages seemed as though he was actually a native and still living African man native. but thankfully i'm smarter than that kind of b s, i now when i get messages from so called military men delete them , i don't fall for it, but even if they were true military, i'm not cut out to be a military wife, now as far as other men i google them and get there first and last names and check to see if there sex offenders, all you guys should check the women also to make sure she's legit.... p s sorry for the shitty spelling, lol, lol

5/24/2014 11:13:29 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
sweetate2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,241)
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2013

I don't venture far from 60 group but I decided to see what other threads are like tonight. I have gotten e mails from military personal as well but I never answer them because I was married to a solider once and I know he did not bring in the big bucks...they say they make... I hate that they use pics of our service men to try and con people out of money...

Anyway I just want to say THANK YOU to the real Vets. and active solders of DH and wish you well...

6/1/2014 5:01:28 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from pandeist:
Don't make excuses for these frauds. Personally, I'd throw their collective asses in prison if I had the authority.

I agree. If you can get in trouble for impersonating a Doctor or a Police officer I think if you try to impersonate a military member you should be charged with some kind of criminal impersonation. Weather on line or elsewhere. And those sites that want to have paying members in the USA as co-conspiritors allowing themselves to profess being military members with out proof.

Sadly on line most of these jerks are across international lines. Some with countries that are not exactly friendly with the USA even if they bounce their profile through in country addresses.

The pay claims are pretty much a dead giveaway. While things have changed in the military, even recruiting and inducting procedures where don't ask don't tell didn't just apply to orientation, but not that much. But people who pit one age group of vets against others hurt all of them.

When scammers get over on Vets; especially younger Vets (and the women who would give them a legit chance at hopefully a good relationship making them question who is and is not for real) then how motivate are they going to be to support Older or Middle Age Vet's who are by all accounts going to have massive care needs if some vocal Older Vet's are going to ignore their needs for employment or retraining, adequate care, access to care ect. and call them crybaby's, malingerers, and out right frauds.

6/1/2014 5:21:14 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

peachy, our replies have soared completely over your head. what pandi, i and others are trying to make you understand is this;

THE FRAUDS WE SPEAK OF ARE ACTUAL VETERANS MILKING THE SYSTEM. WE COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS IF A NIGERIAN SCAMS MONEY OFF OF MORONS ON A F**KING DATING SITE.

6/1/2014 5:39:57 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

Now thats a post I like jrbogie!

6/3/2014 6:43:26 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Jr.. Thanks !!

6/7/2014 7:24:54 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
alecia52
Milford, CT
56, joined Apr. 2014

Robocop001 this guy is claiming yo be in the military (army). He sent me a message on May 21 and I ignored him. Than on June 6, I received another from him with the same exact words. I guess thats his standard he sends out. "BEWARE"

6/7/2014 7:47:36 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
alecia52
Milford, CT
56, joined Apr. 2014

I made an error his profile name is rbncoop001

7/6/2014 2:05:43 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

spring19711
Odenville, AL
46, joined Apr. 2014

not all military soliders are scamers they r some that is real i no this because i perfer to date military soliders.im single and looking for a real solider.

7/10/2014 7:13:26 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
desertgirl56
Tucson, AZ
61, joined Nov. 2013

WHAT I have found on DateHookup.dating is there ARE many fake profiles that are SUPPOSE to be military men. I did contact a few and in short order found out they were fakes.

8/13/2014 2:57:27 AM Scammers claiming to be military  

bella_luce
Over 1,000 Posts (1,962)
Bartonsville, PA
45, joined Feb. 2014

Thank you for serving

~ former military wife

8/13/2014 11:25:47 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

They say it is an honor to be imitated.

God Bless the service members of the United States Armed Forces.

8/20/2014 7:40:49 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

why this is important to me is I don't want to neglect the men who are in our military. what kind of things should you ask to clarify the scammers from our men in war zones. of course I wont send money, because im not going to support terriosm sp I know. I have talked to a few on dh, but I am afraid to talk. There are red flags that I can obviously see. but how do I know?

8/27/2014 4:50:30 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
sensuousnsassy
Republic, MO
43, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ladybugruth58:
but how do I know?

Broken English. Trust your gut. I've come across sooooo many fake military that's it borderlines insane.

8/27/2014 8:31:37 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

abninf
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,546)
Euless, TX
49, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from ladybugruth58:
why this is important to me is I don't want to neglect the men who are in our military. what kind of things should you ask to clarify the scammers from our men in war zones. of course I wont send money, because im not going to support terriosm sp I know. I have talked to a few on dh, but I am afraid to talk. There are red flags that I can obviously see. but how do I know?

The frauds will usually talk about all the people they killed in combat, advertise being wounded and/or tell you they were on secret missions they can't talk about.

8/28/2014 6:40:59 PM Scammers claiming to be military  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

There are just so darn many of em but...
I is doin all I can to stop these creepy Scammers claiming to be military "......!!!

Scammers claiming to be military---> <--- Digital Dog

Next to MY wimmins...
I luvs beattin the h e l l out of smart a s s Scammers claiming to be military..!!..

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

9/1/2014 12:37:32 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
yankee008
Chula Vista, CA
33, joined Jul. 2013

Unfortunately it's true they're are alot of scanners out there. Each one us that actually serve are proud to serve and don't do it for the money. We are compensated, but you not going to be rich from your salary, and even if you did make millions, we know better than to make ourselves targets of money hungry people or even terroist. So I leave with this...... honor, courage and commitment. Those are my core values. Shared by 330,000 others that serve in the Navy with me and to those countless others that have come before me. Look for that.

9/1/2014 2:15:00 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
nrs_oly
Chula Vista, CA
39, joined May. 2014

Sadly there are a lot of scammers. Nice sweet fall quickly then ask for money. Stating they need money cause their starving or need it to retire to come back to the girl. I have read some articles that state most the time they are military men from Nigeria. Just have to be smart and play it safe.

Thank you to all the military men and women that served!!

9/9/2014 3:18:04 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
deeppacific
Trenton, MI
46, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from gena72:
Thanks. I'm not interested in their pay. I just know that's a red flag to being a fake. I have several famy members and friends that are in the military. I know they don't make much.
I'm sorry I even started the thread now that I know I've offended people. It was no my intention.

not to worry gena we all have posted at one time or another and regretted it but you apologized and that's a good thing............a former marine [ really ]

9/14/2014 10:15:54 AM Scammers claiming to be military  
kissmyattitude1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,340)
Baby
Brazil
34, joined Jul. 2014

Ask lots of questions.

9/23/2014 8:55:02 PM Scammers claiming to be military  
rhetty24
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
Virginia Beach, VA
42, joined Aug. 2014

These people suck donkey d*ck's and it's always fun to expose them!