Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

If you like piña coladas and finding caught in the rain, Rupert Holmes could be a good match. georgian dating sites Ashley Madison is a single of a kind, made for married people looking to have private affairs. There are some problems here and there, but nothing at all also drastic. rub ratings little rock Females are much more most likely than males to concentrate on 1 individual at a time for sanity and bandwidth preferences.

best free gay hookup apps

In truth, according to a study from Bumble, over two thirds of respondents are working with apps to locate a steady connection. singles dating edmonton I consider it perhaps to do with my profiles. At the identical time, although, Feels interface, ahem, feels different adequate from the competition to make it fascinating. how to get grindr on kindle fire Whilst some relationships have been sped up by the pandemic, Kyle mentioned not seeing his boyfriend for that time convinced him that more quickly was improved.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/14/2014 3:53:06 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,848)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Lexington, North Carolina is known as the most central part of our beautiful state.

The purpose of this thread is to get some discussion going among all of us on NC Chat concerning whether there is enough interest to have a meet and greet, what kind of meet and greet, the location, the date, the cost involved, etc. etc. etc. and MOST IMPORTANTLY, finding a person or persons who would be willing to host a meet and greet, which includes setting up all the arrangements somewhere within a fairly close distance to Lexington, North Carolina. This could include areas like Asheboro, Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Concord, Kannapolis, and Salisbury which are all fairly central.

Let's get some discussion going about this in this thread from all who are interested!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/14/2014 9:20:49 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

funjack38
Wilmington, NC
76, joined Jun. 2010

Tommy.Thank you. Excellent post. If there are not enough people in what you have suggested, I will throw a CLOSED party for the people who made a valiant effort to help and show up at the meet & greet in Wilmington a few years ago. Of course we want as many people who will make a sincere effort to help make a wonderful gathering at a convenient location in North Carolina. With you,Debbie, Margaret, Tazz and other congenial individuals, we have a good base for either a meet & greet or a good party at my place . Thanks again for your efforts Tommy !!! Jack

5/14/2014 9:24:36 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,757)
High Point, NC
57, joined Jan. 2013

I'm not to far away from there.

5/15/2014 12:54:08 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Why are you a member of DH? Is it because you hope to meet that special someone or is it because you hope to make and keep new friends? Whatever your answer might be, you now have a chance to become possibility BOTH!

A little bit of history for all DH members from North Carolina who were not members five years ago:

There are two different kinds of people in life, LEADERS and FOLLOWERS. Jack and I were both leaders, and we still are by the way, on October 16, 2009 when a great event happened in Wilmington, NC. Jack gets most of the credit but together we worked our butts off to get DH members involved to have a meet and greet that everyone enjoyed. Jack and I made one mistake, which was a critical mistake. Together, we signed up 150+ DH members who said they would be there and only 42 showed up. Jack cooked enough Italian food to feed 200+ and by the time that wonderful Saturday was over and Jack and I packed our cars to the point we could barely see out of the windshield to take all of his pots, pans, coolers, and leftovers back to his house and we were exhausted. Jack, and his wonderful mother, who was at the meet and greet too, sent me home with so much Italian food I didn't know what to do with it all. I ate it, I froze it, and by the time I finished it all six months later, I didn't want to see anymore Italian food for a year. Now I want to say this: If any of you 42 who attended the meet and greet in Wilmington says you did not enjoy yourself, YOU ARE LYING!

You will never meet a person more kind, good hearted, and enjoying seeing others having a better time than he has than JACK. With all this said, only one person from western NC attended the meet and greet in Wilmington who was a very nice lady from Hickory, NC. because of the location it was held at. And, she was only there because she was on a week of vacation at the beach.

Can you imagine what a meet and greet would be like in central NC with 200 to 300 people attending? You just might meet that special one or a friend for life!

ZIM, since you live in the central part of our beautiful state, are you a leader or a follower? Do you have buddies that can help you put together what we are talking about? Nothing happens in life without action! Tommy

5/15/2014 7:37:55 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tazz_mania4
Over 2,000 Posts (3,962)
Morehead City, NC
53, joined Mar. 2014

You know I'll be there Tommy.

5/15/2014 7:55:34 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

funjack38
Wilmington, NC
76, joined Jun. 2010

Great stuff. Keep up the good work ! Jack

5/15/2014 8:54:09 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

funjack38
Wilmington, NC
76, joined Jun. 2010

You are getting hungry-very hungry ! I will be making lasagna, chicken parmesan, country style ribs with my bbq sauce, marinated chicken wings and Italian cheesecake. I may throw in a few of my creations-like chocolate macaroon cookies or my orange-pineapple cake with whipped cream (if the weather is not too warm !) Jack

5/15/2014 3:17:42 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

smilesnc
Holly Ridge, NC
76, joined Dec. 2013

Wow !!!! I was not member then. but sounds like a wonderful time just sorry all didn't show up. Thanks for sharing's

5/15/2014 4:57:37 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from tazz_mania4:
You know I'll be there Tommy.

There is no doubt in my mind about that!

And for those of you who have not been blessed to meet Tazz yet let me tell you what kind of a guy he is: At the meet and greet in Wilmington where Jack prepared a delicious Italian FEAST that could have fed an Army, Tazz presented a beautiful trophy to Jack which he paid for out of his own pocket.

So you see folks, even though you might not have met them yet, there are some good hearted people in NC on DH who have experienced a meet and greet, enjoyed meeting others, enjoyed themselves, did not leave hungry, and who want to do it again!

5/15/2014 5:06:08 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from smilesnc:
Wow !!!! I was not member then. but sounds like a wonderful time just sorry all didn't show up. Thanks for sharing's

I'm sorry that you were not a DH member on that beautiful day we experienced at the meet and greet in Wilmington especially since you live so close to Wilmington. I hope you will be able to attend the next one.

5/15/2014 6:33:15 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

catsmeow53
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,535)
Pfafftown, NC
62, joined Mar. 2008

You could go with the main center of NC which would be Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point. Some things to consider are:

1. Will this meet n’ greet be strictly for Adults (no children)?

2. How far are people willing to travel?

3. What dates are people looking at? (Late Summer into Fall)

4. Who will cover the shelter rental fee (most do have as fee)?

5. Food -- (so it’s not all on one person)
Pot luck (partial menu plan)?
Help pay towards the food that Jack prepares?
Desserts?

6. Who will supply the plates, utensils, napkins, etc.?

7. Will it be bring your own drinks (have to check shelter rules if beer or alcohol is allowed)?

8. Will there be games, prizes if any and who would plan the games?

9. Will there be music (if any)? Who will provide the music?

10. Any special or extra equipment needed (ex: grills, extension cords, etc.)?

11. Who will help with the clean-up?

I’m sure there will be hotels, motels close by where people could spend overnight.

Here are a couple of examples on places that you may consider holding a meet n’ greet.

Oak Hollow Park
3400 N. Centennial Street
High Point, NC 27265
(336) 883-3494
A beautiful 1,500-acre park that features an indoor and outdoor tennis center, picnic areas, a scenic overlook, an 18 hole golf course, a children's play area, and a full service 90 site family campground. Boating, fishing, sailing, skiing, and swimming are just some of the recreational opportunities available at this park.

Union Cross Park
1935 Union Cross Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27107
(336) 703-2500
"The Old Radar Base," as many call it is actually located in Forsyth County, but just beyond the Guilford County line. It is just off Hwy 311 at the Union Cross Rd. exit. This 15-acre park's main drawing strength is its excellent softball facilities. Other facilities include: picnic shelters, walking path, tennis courts, volleyball courts, horse shoe pits, lit basketball courts, restrooms and a playground. It is a great central location.

Lake Thom-A-Lex Park (fishing)
700 Yokley Road
Lexington, NC 27292
336-731-6052
The park is at Lake Thom-A-Lex (the water source for Davidson County). It is a beautiful setting with four picnic shelters that can be reserved for $25.00 for a three hour period. There are also three large piers for fishing, or you can launch your own boat. They also have a bait shop on the premises for supplies so bring some money.

5/15/2014 7:02:22 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

no_toe_jam
Over 1,000 Posts (1,133)
Burlington, NC
56, joined Feb. 2008

I'm lookin in sounds like a good thing.

5/15/2014 7:56:53 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Cats *smile* Thanks luv for all that info..

................................................................................................

5/15/2014 8:29:07 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

zimzane2
High Point, NC
57, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from tommy8345:
Why are you a member of DH? Is it because you hope to meet that special someone or is it because you hope to make and keep new friends? Whatever your answer might be, you now have a chance to become possibility BOTH!

A little bit of history for all DH members from North Carolina who were not members five years ago:

There are two different kinds of people in life, LEADERS and FOLLOWERS. Jack and I were both leaders, and we still are by the way, on October 16, 2009 when a great event happened in Wilmington, NC. Jack gets most of the credit but together we worked our butts off to get DH members involved to have a meet and greet that everyone enjoyed. Jack and I made one mistake, which was a critical mistake. Together, we signed up 150+ DH members who said they would be there and only 42 showed up. Jack cooked enough Italian food to feed 200+ and by the time that wonderful Saturday was over and Jack and I packed our cars to the point we could barely see out of the windshield to take all of his pots, pans, coolers, and leftovers back to his house and we were exhausted. Jack, and his wonderful mother, who was at the meet and greet too, sent me home with so much Italian food I didn't know what to do with it all. I ate it, I froze it, and by the time I finished it all six months later, I didn't want to see anymore Italian food for a year. Now I want to say this: If any of you 42 who attended the meet and greet in Wilmington says you did not enjoy yourself, YOU ARE LYING!

You will never meet a person more kind, good hearted, and enjoying seeing others having a better time than he has than JACK. With all this said, only one person from western NC attended the meet and greet in Wilmington who was a very nice lady from Hickory, NC. because of the location it was held at. And, she was only there because she was on a week of vacation at the beach.

Can you imagine what a meet and greet would be like in central NC with 200 to 300 people attending? You just might meet that special one or a friend for life!

ZIM, since you live in the central part of our beautiful state, are you a leader or a follower? Do you have buddies that can help you put together what we are talking about? Nothing happens in life without action! Tommy

I'm a leader and would be interested. Email me here when you formulate a plan.

5/15/2014 8:45:08 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tazz_mania4
Over 2,000 Posts (3,962)
Morehead City, NC
53, joined Mar. 2014

You have my vote and support Mr.Zim.

5/15/2014 10:33:24 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Cats, PLEASE SAY YES . . . that you will our hostess! I realize that you can't with so much going on in your life right now but you listed all the right things that must be considered in putting together a meet and greet. There is no telling how many hours Jack and I discussed those very things that you listed when we were planning the meet and greet in Wilmington.

5/18/2014 7:24:24 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

hugandakiss_xo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,603)
Merritt, NC
63, joined Jul. 2011

As far as mileage goes.... Yes Greensboro is about half way...But people in the western part of the state and central ... Have interstates
In eastern part...many rural roads... So it takes us well me over 2 hrs just to get to
I 40. Its takes me over 5 to get to Greensboro.

5/18/2014 2:23:42 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Tommy wants a lot but doesnt even post a pic....

5/18/2014 3:40:15 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,135)
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

Yea ,, Mr.Tom ,,,

5/18/2014 4:03:51 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from newlady2:
Tommy wants a lot but doesnt even post a pic....

Margaret wants a lot of attention but she makes no sense at all with many posts that she makes and has never learned how to spell properly. She also has trouble finding the correct thread to post in by telling us about one of our own coming home in a thread about unusual sandwiches. In addition to this she thought Easter occurred one week after it actually occurred.

Margaret, you shouldn't be worried about me not having a picture posted since you have seen me in person and on top of that the picture you have posted is 10 years old.

My many friends on DH know exactly why I do not have a picture posted so get over it Margaret.

5/18/2014 4:07:57 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Thankyu so very much for your kindess Mr Tommy!!--- Spelling ? LOL --------LOL

5/18/2014 4:11:58 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from hugandakiss_xo:
As far as mileage goes.... Yes Greensboro is about half way...But people in the western part of the state and central ... Have interstates
In eastern part...many rural roads... So it takes us well me over 2 hrs just to get to
I 40. Its takes me over 5 to get to Greensboro.

Hugs, Highway 70 from New Bern to Raleigh is almost like an Interstate. Then, Interstate 40 from Raleigh to Greensboro only takes 1 1/2 hours. Your total driving time should be no more than 4 hours to Greensboro from where you live.

5/18/2014 4:17:10 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Alright --in your eyes I may not always spell properly Tommy... But after all you do

know I learned to spell some words differently as a child in another country--this you know so there was no need to jump on my case -again!!

Now if you feel like picking on someone==please let it be another !!

...................................................................................................

5/18/2014 4:22:22 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

You two ,,,
Kiss and make up ,,,or ,,,
Play in your own sandbox, and,
Stop.whining

5/18/2014 4:26:41 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from newlady2:
Thankyu so very much for your kindess Mr Tommy!!--- Spelling ? LOL --------LOL

Margaret, You should know by now that when you attack me with all of your BS, I'm not going to just sit back and take your BS quietly. Many others on here would like to say the same thing I said to you because we have discussed the problems you have privately. I guess they just don't speak their mind and tell it like it is like I do and I make no apologies to you for that.

You are very welcome for the kindness I sent your way which you deserved. If and when you ever change your highly opinionated BS views about things you might find that kindness of a different kind is given to those who deserve it and earn it.

5/18/2014 4:29:15 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

LMBO

5/18/2014 4:40:28 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from newlady2:
Alright --in your eyes I may not always spell properly Tommy... But after all you do

know I learned to spell some words differently as a child in another country--this you know so there was no need to jump on my case -again!!

...................................................................................................

Margaret, Your excuses you have used for a long time are getting very old and lame. You love the USA just like I do so why haven't you learned how to spell the USA way, as long as you have been here? Your spelling is not the main issue because even with your bad spelling we can usually figure out what you are trying to say. The main issue is your attitude, your highly opinionated BS, your attacks on people who have done nothing to deserve those attacks, your lack of making any sense at all with many things that you say, your addiction to attention, and it is driving you crazy because you don't know who behumbled is, and I'm not going to tell you because I promised behumbled I wouldn't.

So, stay the hell away from me, and I will stay away from you!

5/18/2014 5:48:57 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

Damn Mr.T ,,
Go Masturbate,,

5/18/2014 5:53:38 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

OH My-- Yu know for a fact I havent asked about who h e is in ages and quite frankly dont give a tinkers damn..

What yu wan t to here .. GoodBye.

5/18/2014 6:26:06 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tazz_mania4
Over 2,000 Posts (3,962)
Morehead City, NC
53, joined Mar. 2014

I'm ashamed at both of you Tommy/ newlady.....This should have been taken to private message.Not on a Meet and greet thread!

5/18/2014 7:51:25 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

hugandakiss_xo
Merritt, NC
63, joined Jul. 2011

I drive the speed limit...

5/18/2014 7:59:33 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

I am ashamed of ME!! And I didnt start it dangit.. Please read it from beginning

5/18/2014 8:17:18 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

hugandakiss_xo
Merritt, NC
63, joined Jul. 2011

It takes me an hour to get to New Bern. I have miles to drive 35 and 45....

5/18/2014 8:57:34 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
happyg1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,125)
Morganton, NC
50, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tommy8345:
Margaret, You should know by now that when you attack me with all of your BS, I'm not going to just sit back and take your BS quietly. Many others on here would like to say the same thing I said to you because we have discussed the problems you have privately. I guess they just don't speak their mind and tell it like it is like I do and I make no apologies to you for that.

You are very welcome for the kindness I sent your way which you deserved. If and when you ever change your highly opinionated BS views about things you might find that kindness of a different kind is given to those who deserve it and earn it.
tommy really... I thought you were a nice man...so what if she makes mistakes on her spelling an some times doesn't say just what YOU think she should say.....what foes it matter? its no big deal. I for one never met you.....and yes it would be nice to see who you are... stay hidden doesn't matter....but you don't have to bash Margret
Thought you were better than that
( an geeze I sure hope this makes sense)

5/18/2014 9:07:19 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
50, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from newlady2:

tommy please pick on me an let this lady be who she is.....I this lady because she does post a d never has anything bad to say. So stop it

I misspelled a word....an nope not gonna change it

[Edited 5/18/2014 9:08:54 PM ]

5/18/2014 10:20:33 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from koztech:
Damn Mr.T ,,
Go Masturbate,,

Koz, I've always heard that minding your own business is a full time job with no time left to get into anyone else's business. What do you think since you have no knowledge of what is going on?

5/18/2014 10:25:46 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

To say the name of this thread is, Meet and Greet,, I do not think this discussion or attitude would be becoming of invitees or participants, if you want a thread of how to spelling relates to ones intelligence, or the relationship of one and his spiritual power, please refine and discuss your thoughts there .

Welcome to N C ,,

5/18/2014 10:27:56 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from tazz_mania4:
I'm ashamed at both of you Tommy/ newlady.....This should have been taken to private message.Not on a Meet and greet thread!

Tazz, It was taken to private email and I told Margaret to leave me the F*** alone but she kept throwing her jabs until I had enough with her sarcastic remarks. If you knew all the facts I don't think you would be ashamed of me and I am certainly not ashamed of me for defending myself.

5/18/2014 10:32:32 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
50, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tommy8345:
Tazz, It was taken to private email and I told Margaret to leave me the F*** alone but she kept throwing her jabs until I had enough with her sarcastic remarks. If you knew all the facts I don't think you would be ashamed of me and I am certainly not ashamed of me for defending myself.
but why are you using such h language? You honestly seemed like a nice godly man...what happened? I'm sorry if I missed something. .just don't like what I've read. Sorry but all seemed nice...where did the nice ones go???

5/18/2014 10:35:25 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

Can we rename this thread ,,
What happens when you miss your proper medication dosages!!!

5/18/2014 10:38:18 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
50, joined Aug. 2012

Is it still possible to have a meet an greet? With or without medication?

5/18/2014 10:40:24 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

I have grills and food,, Will Travel !!!

5/18/2014 10:42:36 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from happyg1:
tommy really... I thought you were a nice man...so what if she makes mistakes on her spelling an some times doesn't say just what YOU think she should say.....what foes it matter? its no big deal. I for one never met you.....and yes it would be nice to see who you are... stay hidden doesn't matter....but you don't have to bash Margret
Thought you were better than that
( an geeze I sure hope this makes sense)

Happy, I hope you have had a happy day.

I am a nice man and there are at least 20 people on DH who would tell you the same thing. BUT, I am not going to put up with attacks from anyone when I don't deserve them. You obviously don't know what has been going on for a long time and all I have asked Margaret to do is leave me alone and she hasn't. If and when she does I will never mention her name again. She has a lot of problems and many of us continue to pray for her but I will not allow anyone to attack me personally when they have no justification for it.

5/18/2014 10:44:35 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

Tommy,, It's Cyber World Grow up !!

5/18/2014 10:51:27 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from koztech:
To say the name of this thread is, Meet and Greet,, I do not think this discussion or attitude would be becoming of invitees or participants, if you want a thread of how to spelling relates to ones intelligence, or the relationship of one and his spiritual power, please refine and discuss your thoughts there .

Welcome to N C ,,

Koz, As I asked, isn't it a full time job keeping up with your own business, particularly when this thread got off track that I started?

You put the meet and greet together, and those who are interested will attend!

5/18/2014 11:02:40 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

koztech
Hendersonville, NC
55, joined Apr. 2013

Party at the Kozmic Playground
Probably have parking for 100 cars within 4 blocks , pick your own veggies, Grills will be hot ,Bathrooms will be clean ,, Music will be live , ,,Not a drunk fest !!!
Closed Minds will be Welcome ~~down the street ~~

Get with the flow ,,,,

Peace ~Love~Grove Injection

5/19/2014 12:54:42 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Koz, Good luck with your party. Please let me know how many people attended.

5/19/2014 9:10:10 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
happyg1
Morganton, NC
50, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tommy8345:
Happy, I hope you have had a happy day.

I am a nice man and there are at least 20 people on DH who would tell you the same thing. BUT, I am not going to put up with attacks from anyone when I don't deserve them. You obviously don't know what has been going on for a long time and all I have asked Margaret to do is leave me alone and she hasn't. If and when she does I will never mention her name again. She has a lot of problems and many of us continue to pray for her but I will not allow anyone to attack me personally when they have no justification for it.
I'm glad you've made friends here...good for you.
But to comment about someone's mental stability is just wrong, to me that is passing judgement...what gives you the right? That only puts doubt in other peoples mind...me for one does not care if someone doesn't make sense..(not saying that newlady does or doesn't not for me to say) but the point is why can't everyone just be nice, to everyone and that includes you tommy...You can hate me and ignore me if you want...like you said I don't post a lot anymore ...and to be honest this is the reason why
An yes I had a happy day thanks for asking

[Edited 5/19/2014 9:13:46 AM ]

5/20/2014 7:41:04 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
redrose3131
Over 1,000 Posts (1,001)
San Francisco, CA
48, joined Feb. 2014

^

5/20/2014 7:42:19 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
redrose3131
Over 1,000 Posts (1,001)
San Francisco, CA
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from koztech:
Party at the Kozmic Playground
Probably have parking for 100 cars within 4 blocks , pick your own veggies, Grills will be hot ,Bathrooms will be clean ,, Music will be live , ,,Not a drunk fest !!!
Closed Minds will be Welcome ~~down the street ~~

Get with the flow ,,,,

Peace ~Love~Grove Injection

Count me in good-looking.

5/22/2014 8:53:48 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

zimzane2
High Point, NC
57, joined Jan. 2013

Getting warm.

6/5/2014 8:35:21 AM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Its wonderful to see old friends------- who had moved away-- in r/t

.........................................................................................

6/8/2014 8:23:58 PM Meet And Greet In Central North Carolina  
blueknight719
Shelby, NC
52, joined Feb. 2013

Yall please stop the drama and get back on task.. Breathe let it go..