Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookups pics

When it wasn t impossible to meet strangers on line ahead of dating apps came about, it was nevertheless below wraps and regarded as to be somewhat of an oddity. asian girls in houston If you want a less clear and additional subtle way to suggest interest, you can say that sounds super fun or I have been wanting to go that forever but have been unable to coordinate with my friends . You generally have info about them ahead of you basically meet, Reis says about individuals you meet online. can i hide my photo on zoosk Coordinate a cost free dating and interracial dating web sites.

best hookup website usa

Ease into threat assessment prior to diving into far more personal territory. sonoma county dating site Membership expenses from £14. This is a partial, non exhaustive list of notable on line dating web sites and mobile apps. sniffles gay dating app I ve gone with out sexual relations for this lengthy I feel I can wait a tiny longer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/22/2014 5:09:01 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon

This thread is being created to ask some serious questions about the

“Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon

This is seen with some individuals that are in the GLBT community, mainly with some Studs and a few Femmes, but possibly beyond that scope of these individuals as well. Let’s please let this thread be a benefit to all that read it so those that are like this or know others that are can come to better understand of why it exist and how we all can benefit from having a better understanding.

I am probably not the best person to be presenting this thread here on DH but the question came up recently in some private conversations I was having with an individual and I wished to know more about how this Phenomenon affects various relationship issues. Let’s shed some light on it and share experiences, feelings, and how it may have affected you or someone you know and love.

Please be respectful to each other and open up so we all can come to a good positive healthier and happier conclusion for all parties that may be involved in a relationship with this possibly being included.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/22/2014 5:26:42 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
silverlining84_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,588)
Richmond, TX
32, joined Feb. 2014

I've heard mostly about "touch me not studs." Personally, I like it when a fem chick both gives and receives. Touching is bonding and human nature.

5/22/2014 5:39:48 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
teamnokids
Over 2,000 Posts (3,975)
Lexington, KY
24, joined Nov. 2013

I like head

I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be touched

[Edited 5/22/2014 5:40:01 PM ]

5/22/2014 5:50:17 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
weedbon
Whiteville, NC
44, joined Apr. 2014

a stud bud of mines say she hates da fact she has a p*ssy....she wish she had a d*ck so that's y she don't like 2 be touched....she even f**k wit her clothes on....but as 4 me I being touched!

5/22/2014 8:46:44 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  

sclemson
Atlanta, GA
25, joined Jan. 2013

I'm definitely not a "Touch me not" I'm more of a "Touch me all over!" I love receiving head..

5/22/2014 9:01:45 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
ohtheylikeme
Struthers, OH
31, joined Nov. 2012

Some women feel like they are a man on the inside. My ex was this way. Touching her their took away her masculinity in her mind. Didnt bother me too much. Im okay w receiving all day

5/22/2014 9:03:55 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  

needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
29, joined Mar. 2013

In my opinion, touch me nots come in all ... Even straights ... I honestly feel its a personal choice that should be respected... I often see mostly lesbian studs bashed for being a touch me not.. But not to many femmes are bashed and rarely any straights are bashed for it... I feel thats very unfair.. Im not sure why studs are held to such high standards all the time.. They are women... But, like i said... Touch me not should be respected... Whether its understood why or not ... In my opinion to many people are obessed with someone elses sexual preferences ... For me its annoying... Live and let live is what i say

5/22/2014 10:06:06 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from needafriend1986:
In my opinion, touch me nots come in all ... Even straights ... I honestly feel its a personal choice that should be respected... I often see mostly lesbian studs bashed for being a touch me not.. But not to many femmes are bashed and rarely any straights are bashed for it... I feel thats very unfair.. Im not sure why studs are held to such high standards all the time.. They are women... But, like i said... Touch me not should be respected... Whether its understood why or not ... In my opinion to many people are obessed with someone elses sexual preferences ... For me its annoying... Live and let live is what i say

Needafriend1986 this is one reason why I put the thread up because there is too big of a misunderstanding of it really on both sides. It is true this phenomenon is seen in many more than some realize. I can understand the point of weedbon's friend and how she feels about it, but also wonder about some of the underlying emotions they must feel and are left with afterwards by only giving and never receiving. I can see that part of it may be like situations like weedbon's friend and the feeling of being born as the wrong gender, but that really doesn't explain it all with some.

Me personally I am the both receiving and giving type and it would drive me nuts to not receive when also giving! My emotions would get me so frustrated I wouldn't be able to handle it because self gratification can only takes you so far especially after intimate contact with another! Those that are like that must have a pretty strong wall built up for it to not affect them somehow.

5/22/2014 10:47:12 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
vastud25
Over 2,000 Posts (2,085)
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Feb. 2014

I give and Receive

5/22/2014 11:02:50 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Your accepting of who and what you are currently, that is a good thing because you don't have the possibility of the possible inter emotional turmoil situation like some have!

I just wish it was easier for those out there that do. I hope that one day they will be able to feel whole and can be fully intimate with the one they are with.

5/22/2014 11:32:04 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  

needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
29, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from rainbow_327:
Needafriend1986 this is one reason why I put the thread up because there is too big of a misunderstanding of it really on both sides. It is true this phenomenon is seen in many more than some realize. I can understand the point of weedbon's friend and how she feels about it, but also wonder about some of the underlying emotions they must feel and are left with afterwards by only giving and never receiving. I can see that part of it may be like situations like weedbon's friend and the feeling of being born as the wrong gender, but that really doesn't explain it all with some.

Me personally I am the both receiving and giving type and it would drive me nuts to not receive when also giving! My emotions would get me so frustrated I wouldn't be able to handle it because self gratification can only takes you so far especially after intimate contact with another! Those that are like that must have a pretty strong wall built up for it to not affect them somehow.

I mean i agree.. I myself enjoy giving and receiving ... Always have .. Although im very picky on who i give to and i have received and didnt give back.. But never lied.. Was up front i wasnt giving back.. But anyways... I have talked to some studs and they told me they just dont like it ... Some it was the feeling of being vunarable ... And others said they just dont like it.. Now whether something tragic happened to make them not like it.. I dont know.. Never asked.. But i do feel that some people just dont like certain things.. I think touch me nots get off more on pleasing then receiving ...

5/23/2014 12:02:15 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from needafriend1986:
I mean i agree.. I myself enjoy giving and receiving ... Always have .. Although im very picky on who i give to and i have received and didnt give back.. But never lied.. Was up front i wasnt giving back.. But anyways... I have talked to some studs and they told me they just dont like it ... Some it was the feeling of being vunarable ... And others said they just dont like it.. Now whether something tragic happened to make them not like it.. I dont know.. Never asked.. But i do feel that some people just dont like certain things.. I think touch me nots get off more on pleasing then receiving ...

I was agreeing with you on the subject needafriend1986 and you just got to some of the points that are in question in this quoted reply. I hope by doing this it will help everyone towards that better understanding I had as a goal by putting up the thread about it. Thanks for the input it is appreciated!

5/23/2014 2:38:08 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  

needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
29, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from rainbow_327:
I was agreeing with you on the subject needafriend1986 and you just got to some of the points that are in question in this quoted reply. I hope by doing this it will help everyone towards that better understanding I had as a goal by putting up the thread about it. Thanks for the input it is appreciated!

Hope so too... Its always good to be able to better understand something that may seem strange to some ...

5/23/2014 5:05:21 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
job3
Henderson, NV
42, joined Oct. 2013

Just thought i would respond as i am one of those, "touch me nots", i suppose. I do not like penetration at all and a girl grabbing my t's annoys me. (A lot.) For me, it's not because I'd rather have a weenie, because I'm perfectly happy to strap one on. : ) The only negative effect it has on me is that I've had women comment that it is weird to them. (Though it's certainly never stopped them from hooking up.) I've always been this way and it doesn't bother me. I don' t mind being gone down on. But, it's rare that I cum with another person anyway, which can be frustrating. I can cum by myself quick as a flash. (But, I don't need to be alone in the room to do it and participation is appreciated.) : ) I just get with women that don't judge. It's only a big deal if the person I'm with makes it one. And who needs that?

5/23/2014 6:48:57 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
ohtheylikeme
Struthers, OH
31, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from rainbow_327:
Your accepting of who and what you are currently, that is a good thing because you don't have the possibility of the possible inter emotional turmoil situation like some have!

I just wish it was easier for those out there that do. I hope that one day they will be able to feel whole and can be fully intimate with the one they are with.

You're misinterpreting a lot of them if you think it's an emotional turmoil or that they don't accept who they are or what they have. That's not the case at all

My ex feels completely whole and content with who and how she is, and to her is being completely intimate, she's one of the most confident people I know. Just because it's different doesn't mean anything is wrong w them.

5/23/2014 8:47:54 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from ohtheylikeme:
You're misinterpreting a lot of them if you think it's an emotional turmoil or that they don't accept who they are or what they have. That's not the case at all

My ex feels completely whole and content with who and how she is, and to her is being completely intimate, she's one of the most confident people I know. Just because it's different doesn't mean anything is wrong w them.

This probably is true in her case but not always. Some hide how they are feeling inside, that is one thing I feel will be a problem for them at some point. I know "to each is their own" so please don't take me wrong on it at all, just attempting to see all the variations that are out there and try to understand it better.

5/23/2014 8:50:42 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
ohtheylikeme
Struthers, OH
31, joined Nov. 2012

Gotcha

5/23/2014 8:57:37 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
weedbon
Whiteville, NC
44, joined Apr. 2014

ohtheylikeme is lying......touch me nots do not feel whole.....if da b*tch felt whole then only other reason y her ex didn't want her p*ssy ate was probably b/c it smelled really bad

5/23/2014 9:36:19 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from job3:
Just thought i would respond as i am one of those, "touch me nots", i suppose. I do not like penetration at all and a girl grabbing my t's annoys me. (A lot.) For me, it's not because I'd rather have a weenie, because I'm perfectly happy to strap one on. : ) The only negative effect it has on me is that I've had women comment that it is weird to them. (Though it's certainly never stopped them from hooking up.) I've always been this way and it doesn't bother me. I don' t mind being gone down on. But, it's rare that I cum with another person anyway, which can be frustrating. I can cum by myself quick as a flash. (But, I don't need to be alone in the room to do it and participation is appreciated.) : ) I just get with women that don't judge. It's only a big deal if the person I'm with makes it one. And who needs that?

Job3 If you don't mind I would like to ask you a couple questions. I see that you said you have some orgasmic issues with others, do you feel it might be something they are doing stimulation wise causing it to not occur with them? Is it something you have had a problem with for awhile that can be causing this frustration while being with another? Do you have any idea what might be causing this, if you don't mind if I ask? I know hormone levels can play into that with some people, so can high emotions and stress levels, as well as the technique used. Heck I think we have all had days where we just can't seem to get to an orgasm no matter what even with self stimulation. Most of the time that happened with me I was simply way too tired.

When it came to someone else not being able to, one of the women that I knew in the past that simple couldn't orgasm at all even with self stimulation had nerve damage preventing it. I have heard of that occurring after child birth and in like her circumstance it mainly had to do with a childhood repeated rape situation. I hated to see she had that to deal with and it really messed her up emotion wise with any of her relationships even to this day by what I understand. She never could commit to anyone and her emotions, god let's just say she could lose it bad and would never seek help.

Now as for it annoying you as far as your breasts, it is a sensitivity issue, something else, or you just don't like it? I hope I'm not being aggravating asking you this, just trying to understand your situation better.

5/23/2014 10:22:13 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
fallenboi
Las Vegas, NV
29, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from weedbon:
ohtheylikeme is lying......touch me nots do not feel whole.....if da b*tch felt whole then only other reason y her ex didn't want her p*ssy ate was probably b/c it smelled really bad
lol

5/23/2014 10:23:54 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
ohtheylikeme
Struthers, OH
31, joined Nov. 2012

Don't even start fallen.

5/23/2014 10:25:04 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
lezbehonest91
Lexington, KY
24, joined Apr. 2014

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!

5/23/2014 10:25:55 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
ohtheylikeme
Struthers, OH
31, joined Nov. 2012

Nope. Too classy for that.

5/23/2014 10:36:16 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
lezbehonest91
Lexington, KY
24, joined Apr. 2014

Aww come on, you can be a trailer park wh*re for two seconds

5/23/2014 10:46:55 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
ohtheylikeme
Struthers, OH
31, joined Nov. 2012

I can't.
It'd be like kicking a puppy.

5/24/2014 12:21:40 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

All right y'all let's all please be civilized on this thread OK if you don't mind. It upsets me to see fighting when I'm started this thread for a positive outcome.

5/24/2014 12:32:52 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
fallenboi
Las Vegas, NV
29, joined Jul. 2013

I was just laught at what kitty post I was being nice

5/24/2014 1:14:58 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from fallenboi:
I was just laught at what kitty post I was being nice

I know what your saying Fallen, just some have a tendency to get carried away on here, it's all good.

5/24/2014 1:27:29 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
fallenboi
Las Vegas, NV
29, joined Jul. 2013

I know what u mean but it's ok she has me block

5/24/2014 1:34:18 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

I wish we could get more input on this from more "Touch-Me-Nots" it would help!!

5/24/2014 1:38:28 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
fallenboi
Las Vegas, NV
29, joined Jul. 2013

I think it just might be that thoes r touch me not stud is like that cuz we take on that role of dude and shows our masculine side but me I'm not one of the touch me nits I love to give and get please

5/24/2014 1:50:00 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

True Fallen and the problem is really back to a discussion we had once about gender. The thing is the way I look at it you have to be fully comfortable as to who and what you are even if you fall within one of the Pseudo genders type scenarios or when someone is possibly going to have a gender changing surgery because of not feeling complete. Me personally I would want everyone to be happy to their fullest no matter what they had to do to get there.

5/24/2014 1:58:35 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
fallenboi
Las Vegas, NV
29, joined Jul. 2013

If we all r happy with who we r people should accept us for who we r

5/24/2014 2:06:14 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from fallenboi:
If we all r happy with who we r people should accept us for who we r

Exactly

5/24/2014 4:17:31 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
job3
Henderson, NV
42, joined Oct. 2013

The ta-ta thing is annoying to me in the same way being tickled is to a lot of people, including myself. The penetration thing is probably from being molested. It's uncomfortable. I was an infant and it ended when i was 4. I used to be pretty angry about all that shit, but the anger just got me arrested. So now, I'm cool with who I am, even if it's not cool to somebody else. I've been me for 40 years. I've already dealt with all that. However, having dealt with the past and all that nonsense doesn't mean I'm perfect. I do like my space. And I do feel claustraphobic in relationships very easily. I suppose people can call that a "hole" if they want to, but for me it's more comfortable. As for the orgasm thing, not really sure. I can always get myself off quickly. And I can cum with others. It just takes a very long time. Could it be about intimacy? Probably. But, I don' t consider it an issue. I don't need somebody around me all the time. If someone I'm with needs more affection, or whatever, than I can give, than that's their issue, not mine. I dig being around people that make me smile and don't act like fools. I get my intimacy from deep conversation. I'm sure I would be different if my past had been different. But, so would everybody else.

5/24/2014 8:34:07 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
silverlining84_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,588)
Richmond, TX
32, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from job3:
The ta-ta thing is annoying to me in the same way being tickled is to a lot of people, including myself. The penetration thing is probably from being molested. It's uncomfortable. I was an infant and it ended when i was 4. I used to be pretty angry about all that shit, but the anger just got me arrested. So now, I'm cool with who I am, even if it's not cool to somebody else. I've been me for 40 years. I've already dealt with all that. However, having dealt with the past and all that nonsense doesn't mean I'm perfect. I do like my space. And I do feel claustraphobic in relationships very easily. I suppose people can call that a "hole" if they want to, but for me it's more comfortable. As for the orgasm thing, not really sure. I can always get myself off quickly. And I can cum with others. It just takes a very long time. Could it be about intimacy? Probably. But, I don' t consider it an issue. I don't need somebody around me all the time. If someone I'm with needs more affection, or whatever, than I can give, than that's their issue, not mine. I dig being around people that make me smile and don't act like fools. I get my intimacy from deep conversation. I'm sure I would be different if my past had been different. But, so would everybody else.

Very keen insight. I like.

5/24/2014 10:05:16 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
kumharder
Fayetteville, NC
33, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from lezbehonest91:
but she been 1 all her life......see how ez tables turn on ya ohtheydontlikeme....same grave u was digging 4 fallen God put u in it.....see God don't like ugly and ugly is jus how u look inside and especially on da out....bye bye 4 now....btw if u don't already know its kittykatpatrol again

5/24/2014 10:16:30 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
weedbon
Whiteville, NC
44, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lezbehonest91:
that b*tch cant battle me that's y she blocked me....and that's y im goin 2 f**k wit her put her lame dingy a** on blast even harder....and yes shit is personal dh or not no1 calls me a nigga and expect no consequences and 4 any1 else that got a problem wit it f**k u and suck my balls and block me b*tches

5/24/2014 10:38:39 AM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
stud_cash
Dallas, TX
31, joined Apr. 2014

I've never understood touch me not. In my opinion, I think it has alot to do w being comfortable w yourself as a woman and not being so caught up in displaying masculinity. When you are comfortable w who you are outside of being a stud, being touched isn't a big deal. Being human is first, being a woman is second....Being a stud comes last. They have lesbianism twisted.

5/24/2014 3:47:24 PM Sexuality and the “Touch-Me-Not” Phenomenon  
rainbow_327
Over 1,000 Posts (1,255)
Amite, LA
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from silverlining84_:
Very keen insight. I like.

Silver I would definitely have to agree with you about Job3's reply being keen insight!

Thanks Job3!