Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

If you like the experience, PozCircle validates member facts to steer clear of inauthentic customers. black speed dating dallas texas I only give blowjobs once just about every 3 months. g. fetlife ri Humility and open and with communication about tips and the practical side of a mixed marriage is important to creating it succeed.

dating hookup app review

And can you nevertheless be good friends if a single or the other has no adore for either comic universe? You could also use this as a launchpad to go over other fandoms. sonoma county dating website We also like that rather than obtaining to narrow your search down to one particular specific gender, you can say that you re interested in meeting males, females or everyone. Lots of daters cite Hinge as their absolute preferred dating app. hooking up in rio 1st impressions are essential you hardly ever get anywhere if the 1st message is rubbish.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/20/2014 7:54:37 PM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  

nolovehere79
Bronx, NY
37, joined May. 2014

Way to many people are falling victim to gun crimes. What should be done

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/21/2014 8:24:51 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  

hatiensensatn
Deer Park, NY
33, joined Oct. 2012

We all know in this country a lot of laws were created to go against minorities but with that said too many people are falling victim to needless violence. Being a criminal justice major I have studied history and statistic. Being born outside of this country I have lived under different laws and rules.

I do believe its a double edge sword as to how the laws in this country are regulated and governed. This may sound crazy but there is way to much many free thinking when it comes to laws in this country. Too many laws are left for ones interpretation. Certain crimes need to be dealt with harshly and severely, especially when it comes to gun violence.

Too many people have access to illegal guns and use gun carelessly because the punishment is not really punishment. Why does so many people who get out of prison/jail go back? How come prison/jail in this country does not scare people? Because prison/jail here is a cake walk compared to some of the other countries. Prisoners sometimes have more rights and entitlements then someone living by the rules.

Problem with this country is that its racist and was built on greed. There is no core value that EVERYONE live by. Everyone is for self and what can they get. So the laws would never be applied equally and unfortunately minorities would suffer more.

6/21/2014 9:24:19 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
urbanessence_ny
New York, NY
37, joined May. 2014

If all the guns were taken off the street, then blacks would probably be stabbing each other. The leading cause of death in young black males is gun violence. The leading cause of death in young white males is motor vehicle accidents. Do we take away the cars?

What causes violence in inner cities is poor schooling, lack of jobs coupled with low self esteem. Black people in general have low self esteem because of being born into a culture that does not accept them for their skin color. As a resort, they self destruct.

6/21/2014 11:24:32 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
45, joined Oct. 2012

You really need to study harder since you are blaming the shocking level of gun violence in the USA on racism. There are reasons the USA has by far the highest murder rate of any wealthy and developed nation and skin color has nothing to do with it. Perhaps you should change majors since you clearly don't have a clue about criminal justice. And since America is such a racist country, how about just moving out of it? It becomes a little better country the moment someone like you leaves it.

6/21/2014 12:05:44 PM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  

nolovehere79
Bronx, NY
37, joined May. 2014

Quote from urbanessence_ny:
If all the guns were taken off the street, then blacks would probably be stabbing each other. The leading cause of death in young black males is gun violence. The leading cause of death in young white males is motor vehicle accidents. Do we take away the cars?

What causes violence in inner cities is poor schooling, lack of jobs coupled with low self esteem. Black people in general have low self esteem because of being born into a culture that does not accept them for their skin color. As a resort, they self destruct.

Why are you making this a race issue.???

6/22/2014 12:16:43 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
urbanessence_ny
New York, NY
37, joined May. 2014

Quote from twistedintoform:
You really need to study harder since you are blaming the shocking level of gun violence in the USA on racism. There are reasons the USA has by far the highest murder rate of any wealthy and developed nation and skin color has nothing to do with it. Perhaps you should change majors since you clearly don't have a clue about criminal justice. And since America is such a racist country, how about just moving out of it? It becomes a little better country the moment someone like you leaves it.

Go to the CDC website and look at the number 1 cause of death among white and black men. And then tell me if it's not a race thing.

6/22/2014 12:20:25 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
urbanessence_ny
New York, NY
37, joined May. 2014

Quote from nolovehere79:
Why are you making this a race issue.???

Because black men are dying at a disproportionate rate due to gun violence. I suppose I neglected to include all the schools in the suburbs.

6/22/2014 12:30:44 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
45, joined Oct. 2012

But since most of the black men killed by gun violence are killed by other black men, how then is this about racism? I think some of you could use a good therapist.

6/22/2014 12:59:21 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
urbanessence_ny
New York, NY
37, joined May. 2014

Quote from twistedintoform:
But since most of the black men killed by gun violence are killed by other black men, how then is this about racism? I think some of you could use a good therapist.

United States whether you want to believe it or not is highly segregated. That doesn't mean I'm racist. We are divided culturally, racially, economically, socially and there is nothing we can do about it. When the OP mentioned gun violence, I thought she was discussing gun violence in the inner city. But yes gun violence happens in the suburbs as well.

Black men are victims of gun violence from other black men. But there is something that can be done about this. It's called empowerment and reeducating. Criminalizing possession of weapons which inevitably violates our constitutional rights is simply not working. The heart of the problem is low self-esteem, lack of jobs and jobs that don't pay market value.

6/22/2014 7:46:36 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  

hatiensensatn
Deer Park, NY
33, joined Oct. 2012

Must have hit a nerve huh. Typical response from someone like you. Its Amazing how some people cant have a discussion without calling someone name. And you obviously did not understand what I wrote cause you got your head so far up America's ass.

I didn't blame gun violence on racism. The question that was asked was what do we think should be done about gun violence. My response was talking about applying the laws fairly and evenly for all crimes no matter what race. But of course some people wrap themselves in the American flag and pretend that there's no issues with race in this country.

By the way, if you really want to throw insults. This land you call America started going down the drain, the moment European settlers (your ancestors)step foot on it.

6/22/2014 8:00:55 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  

hatiensensatn
Deer Park, NY
33, joined Oct. 2012

I agree to some degree but I do not think gun violence has anything to do with race. Education plays a major role across the board. Look at the incidents lately with some screaming that the constitution gave them the right to carry weapons into places like walmart and target. And those people are mainly WHITE people.

When a white person kills 5, 10,15,20+ for no reason they are called victims, they are looked at as if its not their fault and something else must be going on, like mental issues. Instead of looking at that person for who they are, and the environment their in, we blame their health or say its bullying.

When a minority is arrested for shooting someone, they are labeled as thugs, terrorist, and/or are associated with gangs. All these people committing mass killing should be labeled as TERRORIST.

All that goes back to what I said in my first post. Laws in the US are way to vague at times, leaving for too many different interpretations.

6/22/2014 7:17:48 PM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
45, joined Oct. 2012

Hey ass, my ancestors didn't come here until the 1970s.

6/22/2014 7:19:17 PM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
45, joined Oct. 2012

I never said the country isn't segregated. But the topic is gun violence and you folks decided that even that is about racism. It isn't.

9/20/2014 4:44:32 AM What are youre views of guns on the streets of New York?  

agentomatic
Angola, NY
47, joined Jul. 2014

Who needs guns? Really. But they will always be available. But like Chris Rock said - we don't need gun control, we need bullet control. Make bullets $5000.00. People'd have to get 2nd jobs to shoot someone.