Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal not working

Possibly she will turn out to be the wife of your bishop or your stake president. men seeking men denver A year and a half ago, I was 23, single, and functioning as an engineer at the on the net dating web page OkCupid. Fearing major halitosis or lack of interest, I confronted him and was shocked by his reply. instabang scam You see, I grew up in a really strict family members who frown upon their daughter getting male close friends even as a kid.

free phone sex hookup

Most persons know what they want their futures to appear like in a broad, basic sense, and it is incredibly significant to talk about these points with your companion so that you are on the identical page. greeley singles groups To use the app, you need to sign up with your Facebook account or your phone quantity. I am mad about him, but I think he just sees us just as good friends. getting laid in new orleans I liked him, I was incredibly attracted and starving for consideration and affection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/22/2014 10:47:52 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

idloveyou4lyfe
Atlanta, GA
30, joined Feb. 2014

I’m telling you, I’ve heard lots of women complain about the good guy. You know the one. The man who is extremely nice, a gentleman, loves children, practices chivalry, and is spiritually grounded.  He has a good head on his shoulders and will love you like no other.  However, the catch is that he is not tall enough, or dark enough, or he may be a blue-collar worker. He may be a younger than you, maybe even older.
I swear sometimes I think women only want the bad boy, or wanna-be “thug” guy who has a criminal record, bad credit, emotional issues, or unable to maintain a job. It’s something about fixing a man up that intrigues them. Women want to feel like they were the ones responsible for helping him see the light, get back on his feet, and turn his life around. Despite the fact he got you into debt, ruined your credit, and he caused you to have several nervous breakdowns.
I hear women say all the time, “There’s just something about a bad boy. The swagger in his step. The chip on his shoulder and his arrogance. He’s confident and bold. He just won’t make love to me, but will fulfill my sexual fantasies and desires.” what about a man like me thats a good man and a bad boy ???

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/22/2014 10:53:29 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  
4uijack
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,845)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

ya still petting your mama's p*ssy, OPie??

6/22/2014 10:55:00 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

kandykayn
Clarksville, TN
27, joined Dec. 2013

Riiiiight

And how many women with degrees, great paying jobs, sweet personalities, who were attracted to your mind instead of your pocket have you passed up because she's not an hour glass shaped model type?

Ill wait....

6/22/2014 10:57:51 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

dark_gable0585
Over 1,000 Posts (1,066)
West Sacramento, CA
29, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from 4uijack:
get a life

6/22/2014 11:01:57 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

jenly
Chaska, MN
30, joined Jan. 2014

The women who complain about not finding good men are typically not actually looking for good men... or they continually go for bad boys. The men who proclaim that they are a good man typically are not.

I figure, be the best version of you as possible, and someone will come along to appreciate it.

6/22/2014 11:08:58 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

idloveyou4lyfe
Atlanta, GA
30, joined Feb. 2014

Ive never passed that up .. i been looking for that exact woman

6/22/2014 11:09:49 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

idloveyou4lyfe
Atlanta, GA
30, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from kandykayn:
Riiiiight

And how many women with degrees, great paying jobs, sweet personalities, who were attracted to your mind instead of your pocket have you passed up because she's not an hour glass shaped model type?

Ill wait....

That's the woman i need

6/22/2014 11:10:18 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  
soulflight
Dayton, OH
52, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

In my experience 'good guys' don't whine and complain or profess their own goodness.

A whining complainer would not be a good guy for me.

6/22/2014 11:45:14 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

packersbabe920
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,282)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Could have been many of reasons, u got passed up and even bad boys get passed up to, it just what some like and don't like

6/23/2014 12:07:20 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  
tjl503
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,394)
Portland, OR
95, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Your username says it all, straight stalker status.

6/23/2014 12:11:40 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  
reader85037
Phoenix, AZ
39, joined Apr. 2014

Because there are billions of people on the planet, cities have become globalized, atlanta has about half a million people alone.

Good men get passed by because people just don't have the time to sit around and coddle you.

It’s something about fixing a man up that intrigues them.
So basically you've done 2 things here.
Created your own stereotypes about all women.
Believe they all want someone to fix and change.

If you are wrong, you look like an a**hole that just creates stereotypes about women, judging them all.

If you are right, then you're screwed if you don't think you need fixing, or believe women will only go after the fixer uppers.

Women want to feel like they were the ones responsible for helping him see the light, get back on his feet, and turn his life around
You know what this ultimately represents?
Women want clear communication that they matter, are relevant, are desired, are useful, are helpful, are wanted, provide something positive, are good, can bring positive change to the world.

And let's see...what did you say a "good" guy was?
Oh yes extremely nice, a gentleman, loves children, practices chivalry, and is spiritually grounded.
None of which really communicates any of those thing that you basically believe women want. They simply promote the guys self image.

So you are asking "why don't women want to promote a guys self image, be an extension of his ego, to showcase to the world that he is good, by choosing him? Why do women want guys that offer clear communication, feedback, that she is relevant and matters as an individual separate from the guy?"

Not only are you saying you see the point of women is only to promote your ego, you are COMPLAINING that women want anything other than that.

Smooth move ex lax.

what about a man like me thats a good man and a bad boy ?
People that whine "but what about me!?" are no different than those that get pissed off at grocery stores for running out of product that's on sale and have to go through the trouble of getting a rain check.
IOW "where's mine?! I want it now!! They got theirs, so I want mine! Hurry up! It's not fair!"

Other than that, you aren't a good man and a bad boy.
You're just a human being.
At best you are a little boy that pretends to be a man.

6/23/2014 1:00:00 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

blue3rose
Over 1,000 Posts (1,350)
Saint Louis, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

Confidence can take you far in many situations. Maybe you should find some

6/23/2014 1:19:55 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,527)
Phelan, CA
43, joined Sep. 2011

Hey don't blame us. It seems your picker is broken. Try picking better women. I'm sure your just going on looks alone. So you can't get the hot girl. Guess what there are PLENTY of wome out there for you to choose from. The question you should be asking yourself is why do I only pick gals that only like the 'bad boy' type?

I have no problem in picking the nice guy. I do not go for any of the bad boy types of guys...yuck!

6/23/2014 2:33:24 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

e_girlfriend
Over 1,000 Posts (1,875)
Reno, NV
27, joined Aug. 2013

What makes you one of the good ones?

Not all women are like though. Time to re-evaluate the kind of women you have been surounded by and choose wisely now.

[Edited 6/23/2014 2:36:55 AM ]

6/23/2014 3:37:25 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

apb4y
UstWellington
New Zealand
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from idloveyou4lyfe:
I’m telling you, I’ve heard lots of women complain about the good guy. You know the one. The man who is extremely nice, a gentleman, loves children, practices chivalry, and is spiritually grounded.  He has a good head on his shoulders and will love you like no other.  However, the catch is that he is not tall enough, or dark enough, or he may be a blue-collar worker. He may be a younger than you, maybe even older.

Or maybe it's because you're an entitled little whiner. No girl is going to date you purely because you are nice.

I swear sometimes I think women only want the bad boy, or wanna-be “thug” guy who has a criminal record, bad credit, emotional issues, or unable to maintain a job. It’s something about fixing a man up that intrigues them. Women want to feel like they were the ones responsible for helping him see the light, get back on his feet, and turn his life around. Despite the fact he got you into debt, ruined your credit, and he caused you to have several nervous breakdowns.

Some women are desperate, and yet they choose scumbags over you. What does that say about you?

I hear women say all the time, “There’s just something about a bad boy. The swagger in his step. The chip on his shoulder and his arrogance. He’s confident and bold. He just won’t make love to me, but will fulfill my sexual fantasies and desires.”

The reason bad boys are attractive is because they have BALLS.

what about a man like me thats a good man and a bad boy ???

If you have to tell people you're a catch, then you aren't.

Grow up and man up.

[Edited 6/23/2014 3:38:35 AM ]

6/23/2014 4:07:20 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  
bkountry
Harrisburg, PA
25, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

If you got both sides you got the best of both worlds bro. Nice guys are usually pussies. As long as you have an edge, you're good.

6/23/2014 4:20:36 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

mrmojorisin1964
Over 1,000 Posts (1,464)
Gadsden, AL
50, joined Feb. 2014

The problem is not that women like badboys...its that they will not admit they like badboys. Another problem is the type of badboys most of them are attracted. Liking an esgy guy with confidence is one thing, calling the cops 3 times a week for domestic abuse, bailing him out of jail constantly, and dragging his a** to AA meetings is another thing altogether. The definition of a badboy is where women have lost their way. Some of the best looking edgiest guys I know have a hard time dating because they don't drink or get into alot of fights. A badboy to most woman is not an edgy real man with balls, its a thug who acts like he is 15.

6/23/2014 5:38:16 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  
icecreamsammich
Sumter, SC
53, joined May. 2014
online now!

....these truths are self evident.

If they are true?

On how to be a good man that is a bad boy? If you have to ask, you are not there. Seriously. Be yourself. If you get to that point, it will be who you are, not contrived and a role.

6/23/2014 6:25:28 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

desifreckle
Marissa, IL
24, joined May. 2014

In my expierence the guys who tell you they are good guys are not good guys.

6/23/2014 6:35:50 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

northernboy88
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
26, joined Jan. 2012
online now!

<-----is not a good guy.....doesn't get any ladies tho either so am I a non stereotypical bad boy?

6/23/2014 6:50:13 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  
souparkool
Fort Pierce, FL
34, joined Jun. 2014

What's the difference between a fat womans p*ssy and coke bottle womans p*ssy?

I laugh at so called bad boys and the women allow themselves to be abused. Most so called bad boys are weak, mentally and physically. I'll be damned to lose a fight to some Dorito, soadjuice, candy feed bad boy. Why would a woman want dude that eats like a fat fifth grader.

I let some down to earth women walk by, they went to college, had jobs, i just wanted to f**k but i wouldn't screw them over just to do so. Chasing hoes is not worth the run.

By the way im a monster

6/23/2014 7:41:14 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,471)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Please don't tell me... .another nice guy thread.

and they are all the same...proclaiming there are only two kinds of men in this world.

nice guys and jerk... .how inaccurate.

op...its that your needy as hell, is the reality, so much so... .you lost your masculinity.

and thats what women are attracted to.

a man can be manly and a good guy...its just these overly nice guys aren't manly.

more like noodles.

Check out your site name.. ..forever? really? you know that for sure?

6/23/2014 10:34:53 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

idloveyou4lyfe
Atlanta, GA
30, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
In my experience 'good guys' don't whine and complain or profess their own goodness.

A whining complainer would not be a good guy for me.

No ones wining . Or complaining. I asked a question. Im not worried about it . Its not my loss im a good man . Yall loosing out

6/23/2014 10:37:45 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

idloveyou4lyfe
Atlanta, GA
30, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tjl503:
Your username says it all, straight stalker status.
how is that" stalker status " and if your jjudging ppl by a screen name you need to wake up and grow up .. a screen name has nothing to do with the heart of a person

6/23/2014 1:50:22 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

apb4y
UstWellington
New Zealand
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Please don't tell me... .another nice guy thread.

and they are all the same...proclaiming there are only two kinds of men in this world.

nice guys and jerk... .how inaccurate.

op...its that your needy as hell, is the reality, so much so... .you lost your masculinity.

and thats what women are attracted to.

a man can be manly and a good guy...its just these overly nice guys aren't manly.

more like noodles.

Check out your site name.. ..forever? really? you know that for sure?

There are two reasons people use dating sites:

1. Entertainment.

2. Desperation.

It's a given that at least half the guys on here will be "nice guys".

6/24/2014 9:36:34 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

wilotas805
Santa Barbara, CA
23, joined Jan. 2014

from what I learned, the last person I dated for over a year "loved me" because I was a good guy.

she left me for her ex, a guy who used her and abandoned her during her pregnancy.

stay away from these women

6/24/2014 9:42:28 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

irisnorway88
Hobbs, NM
26, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 4uijack:
shut up!

6/24/2014 10:30:21 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

myhaloiscrooked
Lampasas, TX
29, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

Quote from reader85037:
Because there are billions of people on the planet, cities have become globalized, atlanta has about half a million people alone.

Good men get passed by because people just don't have the time to sit around and coddle you.

It’s something about fixing a man up that intrigues them.
So basically you've done 2 things here.
Created your own stereotypes about all women.
Believe they all want someone to fix and change.

If you are wrong, you look like an a**hole that just creates stereotypes about women, judging them all.

If you are right, then you're screwed if you don't think you need fixing, or believe women will only go after the fixer uppers.

Women want to feel like they were the ones responsible for helping him see the light, get back on his feet, and turn his life around
You know what this ultimately represents?
Women want clear communication that they matter, are relevant, are desired, are useful, are helpful, are wanted, provide something positive, are good, can bring positive change to the world.

And let's see...what did you say a "good" guy was?
Oh yes extremely nice, a gentleman, loves children, practices chivalry, and is spiritually grounded.
None of which really communicates any of those thing that you basically believe women want. They simply promote the guys self image.

So you are asking "why don't women want to promote a guys self image, be an extension of his ego, to showcase to the world that he is good, by choosing him? Why do women want guys that offer clear communication, feedback, that she is relevant and matters as an individual separate from the guy?"

Not only are you saying you see the point of women is only to promote your ego, you are COMPLAINING that women want anything other than that.

Smooth move ex lax.

what about a man like me thats a good man and a bad boy ?
People that whine "but what about me!?" are no different than those that get pissed off at grocery stores for running out of product that's on sale and have to go through the trouble of getting a rain check.
IOW "where's mine?! I want it now!! They got theirs, so I want mine! Hurry up! It's not fair!"

Other than that, you aren't a good man and a bad boy.
You're just a human being.
At best you are a little boy that pretends to be a man.

Wow. And that about sums it up.

6/24/2014 10:41:45 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
47, joined Jun. 2013

Well... if the guy SMOKES or does drugs... good guy or bad guy... it doesn't matter.

I have a hard time overlooking these things.

Sorry... swagger is sometimes a bit of a turn off to me.

It's like a red flag...stay away.

6/25/2014 4:49:48 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

swagg_kat
Newbury Park, CA
33, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Good guys are sissys. The ones that learn to do without get the most. Id rather have everything I want in life and one beautiful woman than living a mediocre life with a bunch of dusty b*tches. Any ways a guy that calls himself good is the same as calling himself nice. "What about me?" Get some balls.

6/25/2014 5:35:07 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

forumfriendly2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,568)
Norfolk, VA
37, joined Sep. 2013

self proclaimed good guys ...almost as bad as women with 4 kids and 3 ex hubby's not wanting drama

6/25/2014 5:44:11 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

firey_green1
Austin, TX
31, joined Apr. 2014

That's the woman i need

If that's the woman you need... Plenty of a variety on here for you... To choose from... Choose the, wisely OPie.... Careful with the crazies

6/25/2014 5:49:33 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,897)
Champlon
Belgium
94, joined May. 2011

A nice guy thread!!!

6/25/2014 7:33:46 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

wrenchspinner45
Waynesville, NC
45, joined Sep. 2013

I hear women say all the time, “There’s just something about a bad boy. The swagger in his step. The chip on his shoulder and his arrogance. He’s confident and bold. He just won’t make love to me, but will fulfill my sexual fantasies and desires.” what about a man like me thats a good man and a bad boy ???

Sadly enough we dudes do see alot of this in women, or they get with a guy for a while who wont beat them, an then run back to the abusive types. I have seen mens hearts broken oner this kind of thing. I think it is a legitimate subject, it might even keep a woman from winding up in an abusive situation in the first place, even if only one it is worth it.
mark

6/25/2014 7:36:42 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

jeniwho
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Portage, IN
35, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

The same reason a good woman can get passed by

6/25/2014 9:26:23 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

tungdatadatung
Miami, FL
44, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

because they shouldn't be standing on the side of the road!

6/25/2014 9:29:02 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

tungdatadatung
Miami, FL
44, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

Try doing the speed limit atleast!

6/25/2014 10:06:35 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

roses_tulips
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from desifreckle:
In my expierence the guys who tell you they are good guys are not good guys.

Very often is the case

6/25/2014 2:23:54 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

helmholtzwatson
Kitty Hawk, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

what about a man like me thats a good man and a bad boy ???

If that's true, then you should have zero problems w/ decent women.

Hoochies are another story altogether.

6/25/2014 3:18:45 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,795)
Fort Worth, TX
25, joined May. 2011
online now!

"nice guys" cling to that "nice guy" label.

what it boils down to is expectations. i expect the same out of a potential mate, as i expect from myself. why should i lower my expectations just because someone says they're a "nice guy" ... i won't ... so, yeah, i DO occasionally encounter a D-bag guy who meets my expectations, but I'm not chasing after the "bad boy" type ... it just happens by coincidence ... I've also dated plenty of other guys who weren't BAD BOYS, it just didn't all click for longevity ...

quit fishing for excuses for your dating failures ... something's either wrong with you, or your picker, that is keeping you from getting dates ... only you can figure that out OP

6/25/2014 3:21:58 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

chadischad
Saint Louis, MO
36, joined May. 2014
online now!

Nice guys dont make their 'ginas tingle.

Its.that.f**king.simple.

6/25/2014 3:26:50 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

mrmojorisin1964
Over 1,000 Posts (1,464)
Gadsden, AL
50, joined Feb. 2014

I don't think guys are making excuses for their bad luck in dating. I think alot of them just want to understand why women choose the men they do. I avoid badboy groupies myself and always have, so I don't deal with this shit very often but I see it happen to guys I know every day.

6/25/2014 5:22:40 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  
mr_wgk
Denver, CO
50, joined Mar. 2014

Didn't feel like reading any more crying/whining today... so I didnst. But I can answer the question without wasting my time going through all that crap...

1. "Good" is an opinion. ENTIRELY an opinion which can change from person to person. So who's to say if you're "good" or not. YOU say you are... since you're here whining, logical to assume a whole lot of women don't feel that way.

2. "Good" (whatever that is) isnt the only quality wanted. And whatever those other qualities are, I'm betting YOU don't have those either.

Lastly,
Betcha being a whiner isn't a quality on ANYONES list. J/s

6/27/2014 5:41:24 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

josfsd06
Sioux Falls, SD
55, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

I didn't read all the posts. My apologies for repetition.

Opie, you're NOT as a good a man YOU think you are. That's why you're getting passed by.

6/27/2014 5:54:16 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

mrmojorisin1964
Over 1,000 Posts (1,464)
Gadsden, AL
50, joined Feb. 2014

The problem as I see it is that women try to find one guy with all of their favorite qualities. That is just not practical since the qualities a woman likes range from badboy to nice guy to good job to good father to good morals to wild and exciting. A guy with all of those qualities does not exist, so the choices the ladies have is either date multiple guys or learn how to live with a few qualities and not all.

To give an example, if I said I want a edgy biker chick type who is sweet, soft spoken, great cook, but likes to get wild ,is very sexual....the women in here would be laughing their asses off at me. Well, I am laughing my a** off at you.

6/27/2014 6:39:18 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

testsignup
Springfield, VA
60, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Ancient over-asked question. All Dating site forums should have a prepared list of standard answers to "Why do good guys/gals get passed over by people who say they want good guys/gals?"

1. You aren't as "good" as you think you are.

2. You ARE as "good" as you think you are, but you look like an idiot to everyone else.

3. You don't understand what they mean when they say "good."

4. You are FAKING being "good," and everyone can tell.

I think that covers most of the situations.

6/27/2014 7:10:08 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,008)
Pearland, TX
50, joined Jan. 2013

Pick better women is all I can say, who's pickers aren't broken.

[Edited 6/27/2014 7:10:18 AM ]

6/27/2014 8:34:50 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

deni1795
Fresno, CA
52, joined Sep. 2012

Well I for one would appreciate the good guy ??

6/27/2014 9:13:52 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,355)
La Feria, TX
49, joined Apr. 2008

because the ladys like outlaws

6/27/2014 9:15:45 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  
midniteriddler1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,600)
Austin, TX
46, joined Nov. 2010

Why does op think hes good?

6/27/2014 9:18:30 PM Why do us good men get passed by?  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,355)
La Feria, TX
49, joined Apr. 2008

hey john

6/28/2014 5:04:56 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (2,698)
Crown Point, IN
52, joined May. 2013
online now!

OP,

Good relationships are hard to find period. In reading threads everyone is struggling to find love. There are no reasons other than the time is not right.

Be patient love could be just around the corner. Think positive thoughts and never give up hope.

6/28/2014 5:44:40 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

soulfullaussie
Victoria
Australia
48, joined May. 2014

I never listen to a guy who calls himself good .... That type of guy are usually the worst of the worst ..

6/28/2014 5:47:36 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,061)
Granite Bay, CA
43, joined Jul. 2010

Its not my loss im a good man . Yall loosing out
Do you have references to prove your statement? References that are not from friends and family would be perferable.

Exactly what do you think makes a "good man"?

[Edited 6/28/2014 5:48:33 AM ]

6/28/2014 8:02:23 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,008)
Pearland, TX
50, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from deni1795:
Well I for one would appreciate the good guy ??

Me too and I plan on marrying him.

I've had to start saying "great guy" because "good guy" has gotten such a bad connotation.

But then again he doesn't have to go around saying "I'm a good guy why can't I get dates?"

6/28/2014 8:32:01 AM Why do us good men get passed by?  

jester0011
Over 1,000 Posts (1,040)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
46, joined Jun. 2014

I guess if u believe what all has been said about me I'm a real loser