Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

When I didn t respond, Jay would flood me with dolphin videos and pictures. altus singles Quit swiping and texting and get straight to conversation. Then, out of the blue, she resurfaced and asked me if I d like to meet up that day. mature get laid Dating Stories will bring you four 5 far more chapters, and you are absolutely free to start enjoying.

free online hookups without registration

The suggestions was a lot more on a sensible side. albany ga dating I am also not taking into account LGBTQ+ here, but in theory you could have LGBTQ+ EA events. It can really feel as although there is not space for dating or a relationship while you re juggling side effects and hospital appointments. omegle registrarse You re not asking them to be in a partnership with you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/27/2014 10:20:41 PM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

1. tractphone/net 10
2. Verizon
3. AT&T
4. Sprinit
5. Some other national brand
6. some other regional brand

What's the worse customer service you have dealt with in dealing with your cell phone over the phone?
For 2 weeks I have been trying to get a Net 10 number transferred to a Tracfone! I use pay as you go phones because I don't have my face in the phone 24/7 with texts or the Internet.

A week ago Tuesday a stupid girl in the Phillipines activated a new phone but didn't get the port done. A week ago Wednesday another fool tries it. No luck.
They shut the service down. Then they say they have to mail a new SIM card. Nothing ever shows up.
I call back tonight and deal with so many stupid people before one guy finally says they didn't have the address in the system right. And they had just mailed me 2 phones I bought on their website. Now it is suppose to be 3 to 5 business days again.
In the meantime, I had to activate a free phone that doesn't appear to have FM radio or MP3 that it was suppose to have. At least it has triple minutes!

So, what's the worse service you've dealt with? I nominate Tractphone and Net 10. They are owned by the same people, along with Walmart's new phone service!

What's the solution?

How do we get Congress to rein in these out of control corporations and their profit-hungry CEOs and rich masters?

How do we get Congress to require all companies doing business in the USA to have customer service workers in the USA?

What other companies have you had lousy customer service from?

Spread the word and let's shame them into improving their training!

Again, this is serious. Any comments attacking the OP or any other person will be deleted and the person banned. You can disagree with a solution but you don't have to be personal in disagreements. I don't want to respond to a crazy SOB by calling him or her a jackass or a royal jerk!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/28/2014 8:00:05 AM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  
catti_brie
Springdale, AR
43, joined Jul. 2013

Sorry can't help ya there, plus I'm not a fan of polls or discussing politics...which it seems looking at most of your posts are both. Have you tried these in the more populated forums? You might get reponces there.

6/28/2014 10:21:56 AM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from catti_brie:
Sorry can't help ya there, plus I'm not a fan of polls or discussing politics...which it seems looking at most of your posts are both. Have you tried these in the more populated forums? You might get reponces there.

\
Actually, I do. But it's nice to compare arkies to national responses. National people don't post when they're not interested in the topic.

6/28/2014 1:43:31 PM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  
catti_brie
Springdale, AR
43, joined Jul. 2013

Ok, so the next question is how can you compare the national polls against "arkie" polls when most go unanswered? I figured I would ask the question to you through your thread rather than start a thread about it....ya know?

6/28/2014 4:03:43 PM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Well, that compares things... People in the 50s group and current events group answer questions if they are interested in things. The Arkie threads are so dead, someone has to try to generate a little interest.

6/29/2014 8:50:25 PM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  
ufo_joe
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,174)
Sherrill, AR
57, joined May. 2014

I don't know about customer service but I always had good signal service with Verizon in my area, but not so much with the others I have used.

7/1/2014 6:25:58 PM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  

ckrobin
Conway, AR
43, joined Mar. 2014

I have been happy with verizon. In the past I have had horrible experiences with sprint. They double billed me 3 months in a row.

As far as the rest of the post it was too long so I didn't read it.

Peace

7/1/2014 9:02:39 PM What's the worst customer service for cell phones?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Robin, If you read all the post, then you might have something worthy to comment about.