Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is hinge for hookups

If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. free online dating sites portland or 18 Funny Dating Stories That Will Make You Cringe With Embarrassment He brought along a fellow soldier as a witness at the nearby city hall. how to meet turkish women Your goal is located in living straight in relationship with God and serving Him, irrespective of whether or not you end up carrying out that with one more particular person.

best hookup bars nyc

Following some disastrous dramas then finally get the apps deleted. goodyear az classifieds Let me preface this story by disclosing that this practical experience occurred during a dark, dark period of my love life. While some men and women have mastered the art of the initially date, for several of us, the meetings are regularly fraught with sweaty palms, nervousness and stilted conversation. findmymatches com login The distinctive verification technologies of this app is responsible for keeping genuine profiles on the platform.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/10/2014 12:45:02 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,793)
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Just days after ISIS militants in Iraq seized and captured a Saddam Hussein-era chemical weapons facility and all the degraded chemical rockets contained therein, fundamentalist Islamic militants have achieved another coup. According to a report in Reuters, the Sunni insurgent group just captured radioactive materials used in scientific research which Iraqi sources claimed could be smuggled out of Iraq and used in terrorist acts. Sense a pattern developing?

(Nearly 40 kilograms (88 pounds) of uranium compounds were kept at Mosul University, Iraq’s U.N. Ambassador Mohamed Ali Alhakim told U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in the July 8 letter obtained by Reuters on Wednesday.

“Terrorist groups have seized control of nuclear material at the sites that came out of the control of the state,” Alhakim wrote, adding that such materials “can be used in manufacturing weapons of mass destruction.”)

U.S. officials told Reuters that there was a limited threat posed by the non-enriched uranium seized by ISIS militants. Similarly, American authorities “played down the threat” from the takeover of a chemical weapons facility, according to an AP report on that matter.

While it is possible that none of these materials could be used in effective weapons of mass destruction, but it is also apparent that achieving WMD capability is one of ISIS’s paramount goals. Given the fact that American intelligence officials have warned that the group is determined to attack Western targets, this is a worrying development.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/10/report-isis-just-seized-a-bunch-of-uranium-in-iraq-that-doesnt-exist/
---------------------------------------------

I thought the Left said Bush lied about the uranium in Iraq?

Let's see how long it takes the DH libtards to obfuscate, blur, and out and out lie about the uranium falling under Bush's meaning when he said Iraq possessed WMDs, which were witnessed by the UN weapons inspectors before Saddam threw them out of the country.

I can hear it now. "Uranium isn't a WMD." "It wasn't enriched, so it's not a WMD." "It was a typo. The author meant they found earwax, not uranium." It wasn't a chemical weapons facility in Iraq. It was a late night Discotheque." "Everyone has uranium." "Prove they were going to use the uranium as a WMD."

Everyone reading this knows that the libtards will come up with some way to downplay ISIS finding hidden uranium in Iraq. Mark my words.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/10/2014 12:46:33 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

So far the government it playing down everything going on with ISIS.

7/10/2014 12:48:58 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from cattoaster:
So far the government it playing down everything going on with ISIS.

The line that Bush lied about WMDs was one of the biggest lies ever told by the Democratic Party. And now it seems like a Democrat administration is still lying about Iraq.

7/10/2014 12:49:14 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

thee_mane
Ruleville, MS
31, joined Jun. 2014

your article comes from www.hotair.com

did that not send up a red flag to you?

It's a fake article!

7/10/2014 12:50:05 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,999)
Bryan, TX
32, joined Apr. 2013

Why be so afraid of Isis. When did America become land of the wimps? We hands down have the most powerful military in the world. They are nothing to fear.

7/10/2014 12:50:46 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from thee_mane:
your article comes from www.hotair.com

did that not send up a red flag to you?

It's a fake article!

You're a fake profile.

7/10/2014 12:51:23 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jason_in_tx:
Why be so afraid of Isis. When did America become land of the wimps? We hands down have the most powerful military in the world. They are nothing to fear.

Who said anything about fearing ISIS? Can you read?

7/10/2014 12:51:27 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

jason_in_tx
Bryan, TX
32, joined Apr. 2013

He's right genius it is a fake article.

[Edited 7/10/2014 12:52:18 PM ]

7/10/2014 12:54:25 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

jason_in_tx
Bryan, TX
32, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from scafmars:
Who said anything about fearing ISIS? Can you read?

Americans have a new boogie man every 2 seconds and the John Mccains of the world want to go to war every 2 seconds. We've turned into the land of scared pussies.

[Edited 7/10/2014 12:55:05 PM ]

7/10/2014 12:55:10 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

thee_mane
Ruleville, MS
31, joined Jun. 2014

Scaf you know that I'm no fake. I'm from Ruleville, MS the hometown of Mrs. Fannie Lou Hamer who was a civil rights leader. We have a population of approx. 2300 and my aunt Shirley Edwards is currently the mayor. Don't turn into LongBobby. I've been the same poster since I came here as Thee_Man then the conservative posters mass flagged my profile into deletion then I came back as MurdaMane187 and the same thing happened. And here I am back once again as Thee_Mane...I've always been the same poster...no fakes here just a wise, young, black man that does not bow to white supremacy. I am a freedom fighter.

7/10/2014 12:55:18 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Was it "weapons grade" uranium?

He did.

This article in no way vindicates that lie.

[Edited 7/10/2014 12:57:15 PM ]

7/10/2014 12:56:28 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

thee_mane
Ruleville, MS
31, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jason_in_tx:

I wouldn't trust an article from a website called www.hotair.com

7/10/2014 12:57:57 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
1love916
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,016)
Inglewood, CA
35, joined Mar. 2014

isnt scamars that same guy that made that bengahzi dam thread?

7/10/2014 12:58:30 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jason_in_tx:

Okay dumbass. So you want to play attack the source and the story isn't true?

So, if the BBC also reports it, I guess they're being fake too?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28240140

You sound like the south end of a northbound horse.

7/10/2014 12:58:53 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

I hate to say it but it's so very true. It's being reported by RT news coming right from the AP.

7/10/2014 1:01:19 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Seizing uranium from a university in 2014 cannot prove, in any way, that Iraq had a nuclear weapons program in 2003.

7/10/2014 1:01:48 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from thee_mane:
Scaf you know that I'm no fake. I'm from Ruleville, MS the hometown of Mrs. Fannie Lou Hamer who was a civil rights leader. We have a population of approx. 2300 and my aunt Shirley Edwards is currently the mayor. Don't turn into LongBobby. I've been the same poster since I came here as Thee_Man then the conservative posters mass flagged my profile into deletion then I came back as MurdaMane187 and the same thing happened. And here I am back once again as Thee_Mane...I've always been the same poster...no fakes here just a wise, young, black man that does not bow to white supremacy. I am a freedom fighter.

I know exactly who you are. But when you claim it's a fake article based on nothing, even though it's been reported elsewhere, what else am I supposed to say about you?

I never flagged you at all, so stop acting like a p*ssy bringing that kind of shit up in here. In fact, I often engaged you in these forums, and don't lie about that.

7/10/2014 1:03:02 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Seizing uranium from a university in 2014 cannot prove, in any way, that Iraq had a nuclear weapons program in 2003.

This coming from the guy who thinks Che Guevara, a murderous thug, was a great man. You STILL have no credibility.

7/10/2014 1:04:29 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

doctorche

Now where did you read in the Op that said anything about Saddam having a nuke program?

7/10/2014 1:05:40 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scafmars:

This coming from the guy who thinks Che Guevara, a murderous thug, was a great man. You STILL have no credibility.

Be that as it may....

Explain to us how seizing low grade uranium from a university in 2014 proves a nuclear weapons program existed in 2003.

Take your time....

[Edited 7/10/2014 1:05:59 PM ]

7/10/2014 1:06:09 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

thee_mane
Ruleville, MS
31, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from scafmars:
I know exactly who you are. But when you claim it's a fake article based on nothing, even though it's been reported elsewhere, what else am I supposed to say about you?

I never flagged you at all, so stop acting like a p*ssy bringing that kind of shit up in here. In fact, I often engaged you in these forums, and don't lie about that.

You engaged me and got your a** intellectually whipped everytime. Your sources are weak...and that is a valid assessment.

7/10/2014 1:07:04 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

doctorche

Did he say it proved anything other than the material was taken, no..

7/10/2014 1:07:52 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cattoaster: doctorche

Now where did you read in the Op that said anything about Saddam having a nuke program?

Your right.

He said "I thought the Left said Bush lied about the uranium in Iraq?"

Where did the left say that Bush lied about uranium in Iraq?

7/10/2014 1:08:28 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from thee_mane:
You engaged me and got your a** intellectually whipped everytime. Your sources are weak...and that is a valid assessment.

Now you're on drugs.

7/10/2014 1:09:42 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:

Your right.

He said "I thought the Left said Bush lied about the uranium in Iraq?"

Where did the left say that Bush lied about uranium in Iraq?

I guess you must have missed the whole Joe Wilson, husband of Valerie Plame, thing?

7/10/2014 1:11:03 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Did he say it proved anything other than the material was taken, no..

He said this, did he not?

Let's see how long it takes the DH libtards to obfuscate, blur, and out and out lie about the uranium falling under Bush's meaning when he said Iraq possessed WMDs, which were witnessed by the UN weapons inspectors before Saddam threw them out of the country.

I can hear it now. "Uranium isn't a WMD." "It wasn't enriched, so it's not a WMD." "It was a typo. The author meant they found earwax, not uranium." It wasn't a chemical weapons facility in Iraq. It was a late night Discotheque." "Everyone has uranium." "Prove they were going to use the uranium as a WMD."

Everyone reading this knows that the libtards will come up with some way to downplay ISIS finding hidden uranium in Iraq. Mark my words.

Tell us, Cat, where did it say the uranium was "hidden?"

7/10/2014 1:12:23 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
giss1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,131)
Matawan, NJ
57, joined Dec. 2012

I'm sure glad the first n**ger declared victory and pulled all of our troops. Now they have 2500 sarin weapons and 80 pounds of uranium.

Way to go n**ger boy!

7/10/2014 1:12:29 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

Depending on what the uranium was going to be used for he is right Iraq is restricted in it's use and what country they can import it from.

7/10/2014 1:13:00 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scafmars:

I guess you must have missed the whole Joe Wilson, husband of Valerie Plame, thing?

No, I was awake.

Is that your answer, because I'll finish this off if it is.

Otherwise, tell us how finding uranium at a university in 2014 proves that Saddam had weapons grade uranium in 2003?

7/10/2014 1:13:45 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

How about NBC?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/terrorist-groups-seize-uranium-compounds-iraq-tells-u-n-n152441

The NY Times?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/11/world/middleeast/iraq.html?_r=0

PJ Media?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/07/10/hagel-uranium-seized-by-isis-not-a-threat-now/

The big lies now are, "It was only used for scientific research." "It's not a threat NOW!" LMAO!

7/10/2014 1:14:04 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,219)
Bloomingdale, GA
51, joined Mar. 2011

So Bush lied? Then let's hear you also say Bill Clinton lied about the same thing DR. Douche?

7/10/2014 1:14:53 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cattoaster:

Depending on what the uranium was going to be used for he is right Iraq is restricted in it's use and what country they can import it from.

Well, are you going to take the time and the effort to answer your own question, or do I have to do it for you, again?

Maybe you can tell us how finding uranium compounds at a university in 2014 proves that the "libtards" were wrong and Saddam had weapons-grade uranium in 2003?

7/10/2014 1:17:11 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scafmars:

The big lies now are, "It was only used for scientific research." "It's not a threat NOW!" LMAO!

And how are those lies?

Was it weapons-grade uranium? Yes or no?

Was it "hidden?" Yes or no?

Can you show that it's been in Iraq since 2003? Yes or no?

7/10/2014 1:20:32 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/dirtybomb/

I can't think of a University that does not inventory some radioactive material for research work but I think the bigger issue now is what does ISIS plan on doing with it, I doubt they plan on using it for humanitarian work.

The link I provided is from Home Land there you will read just how easy it is to produce a dirty bomb and how big of a threat one is.

[Edited 7/10/2014 1:21:12 PM ]

7/10/2014 1:24:25 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Quote from scafmars:

No, I was awake.

Otherwise, tell us how finding uranium at a university in 2014 proves that Saddam had weapons grade uranium in 2003?

Now you adding words, and twisting words, which is what you always do, kinda like an M.O. for you.

No one said anything about weapons grade. The fact is that uranium was found by ISIS and that's what was reported. Don't add words and then declare victory. Don't gloss over facts that matter and then declare victory. I never liked you when you ran under your old profile for these reasons and that didn't improve over time.

Since Iraq hasn't alerted the UN, or anyone else for that matter, that they acquired uranium since the war, it would be a pretty safe bet that it was placed there by the Baath Party.

During the war Senator Rick Santorum had mentioned that uranium was found in a bunker in Iraq, and the Left scoffed at it, claiming that it was not weapons grade, and all the same bullshit they're going to say now about this uranium.

And it was found in a building that was originally used as a chemical weapons facility under Saddam Hussein. I knew you libtards would try to claim that since it's a university it doesn't mean anything, but the truth is that the building was a chemical weapons facility PRIOR to it being used as a university.

7/10/2014 1:29:41 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from hurryme:
So Bush lied? Then let's hear you also say Bill Clinton lied about the same thing DR. Douche?

And every other Democrat who gave speeches ad nauseum since the Clinton era up to the day we invaded in 2003 about Saddam's WMDs program.

We could fill 7500 characters easily with their words.

In fact, every intelligence agency in the world had the same information.

The Democrats came up with the lie that Bush lied about WMDs because at that time Moveon.org was threatening to fund primary candidates against them if they didn't explain why they voted for the war. So the same a**holes who gave speeches for years about Saddam's WMD programs made up the lie that Bush lied and that's the only reason they voted for the war.

7/10/2014 1:40:37 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scafmars:

Now you adding words, and twisting words, which is what you always do, kinda like an M.O. for you.

You are claiming that this is some kind of vindication of Bush's claim that Saddam had weapons-grade uranium. Those are your words...incoherent, desperate words, but yours.

I never liked you when you ran under your old profile for these reasons and that didn't improve over time.

That means I'm doing something right.

Since Iraq hasn't alerted the UN, or anyone else for that matter, that they acquired uranium since the war, it would be a pretty safe bet that it was placed there by the Baath Party.

Prove it. It was found in the science department of a university. It wasn't weapons-grade. Your speculation holds no water.

How many American universities have uranium in their science labs? Do you know?

Do you think uranium can only be used for weapons?

During the war Senator Rick Santorum had mentioned that uranium was found in a bunker in Iraq, and the Left scoffed at it, claiming that it was not weapons grade, and all the same bullshit they're going to say now about this uranium.

Yes, once again, the liberals will speak the truth and the cowardly conservatives will spread their lies.

You lose.

You've proven nothing.

You've latched onto this and tried to use it to justify Bush's lies to our nation that lead us into a costly and deadly war.

Even worse, knowing that this couldn't possibly justify that war crime, you peremptorily attacked anybody who might question your claims.

Your hatred blinds you. Your arrogance undermines you.

7/10/2014 1:42:25 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Here's just a little sample:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

7/10/2014 1:46:40 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
cattoaster
Indianapolis, IN
35, joined Nov. 2013

doctorche

Would you please start adding Clinton's name when you call Bush a liar.

7/10/2014 1:56:44 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cattoaster:

Clinton took us to war with Iraq?

7/10/2014 1:59:50 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:

You are claiming that this is some kind of vindication of Bush's claim that Saddam had weapons-grade uranium. Those are your words...incoherent, desperate words, but yours.

Since Iraq never notified the UN or anyone else that they purchased uranium since the war, where do you think it came from, especially when the building was a former chemical weapons production facility?

That means I'm doing something right.

It means you're still an a**hole of the highest order, one who worships a murderous thug who killed unarmed innocent people simply because they didn't want to be communists. What a f**king scumbag that makes you.

Prove it. It was found in the science department of a university. It wasn't weapons-grade. Your speculation holds no water.

I already have, you just don't want to acknowledge it, as per usual with you.

It was a weapons production facility.

I have also already pointed out that I never said it was weapons grade. YOU made that up. SHOW ME where I ever said the words weapons grade.

How many American universities have uranium in their science labs? Do you know?

How many times did Iraq notify the UN or anyone else that they purchased uranium for any reason as they are required to by law? Zero.

Do you think uranium can only be used for weapons?

Nope. By when uranium is found INSIDE A CHEMICAL WEAPONS FACILITY that was run by Saddam Hussein I have to believe he was using it for weapons. Tell me why you don't.

Yes, once again, the liberals will speak the truth and the cowardly conservatives will spread their lies.

And once again you will do anything to protect the memories of an enemy to the United States.

7/10/2014 2:01:21 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Quote from cattoaster:

Clinton took us to war with Iraq?

Cat, he knows exactly what you're saying. He's just being his usual douchebag, Che Guevara loving, self.

7/10/2014 2:05:58 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
giss1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,131)
Matawan, NJ
57, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from doctorche:
Quote from scafmars:

No, I was awake.

But that is a distortion of what was said. The claim was Saddam was trying to buy yellow cake, very low grade uranium. Wilson admitted that the Nigerian mining minister told him that iraqis were indeed trying to buy it. Wilsons response under oath was "I was confused. I mis spoke". You and would call it a blatant lie.

In fact the uranium they have now is much higher grade than yellow cake

[Edited 7/10/2014 2:06:44 PM ]

7/10/2014 2:07:10 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Simple questions, Scaf. They deserve simple answers.

7/10/2014 2:08:22 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Context is everything:

Che said, "Where did the left say that Bush lied about uranium in Iraq?" and that's why I mentioned Joe Wilson.

[Edited 7/10/2014 2:09:57 PM ]

7/10/2014 2:09:25 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from giss1:

But that is a distortion of what was said. The claim was Saddam was trying to buy yellow cake, very low grade uranium. Wilson admitted that the Nigerian mining minister told him that iraqis were indeed trying to buy it. Wilsons response under oath was "I was confused. I mis spoke". You and would call it a blatant lie.

And you would know this, how?

Post some links to your claims, if you dare.

We invaded on the lies that Bush told us about Saddam having WMDs and pursuing a nuclear weapons program.

Finding some uranium compounds in a college ten years after the fact in no way proves Bush was right.

7/10/2014 2:09:25 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Simple questions, Scaf. They deserve simple answers.

I already responded to your simpleton questions.

7/10/2014 2:10:18 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

In 1998 Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act, which, among other things, declared that U.S. policy toward Iraq from that moment on was regime change.

When a government declares that its policy is the destruction of another country's government, it's pretty much a declaration of war, whether you send troops or not.

Folks who love Che think that meant Saddam was going to leave office by his own free will peacefully.

7/10/2014 2:13:39 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scafmars:

Yes, you responded, but nothing you said validated your claims.

To respond to a question is not the same thing as answering it.

7/10/2014 2:15:27 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

chillindillan
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,522)
Entwistle, AB
45, joined Aug. 2013

ISIS is Israeli, are you feeding into the propaganda of what!

7/10/2014 2:16:23 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Quote from giss1:

We invaded on the lies that Bush told us about Saddam having WMDs and pursuing a nuclear weapons program.

Finding some uranium compounds in a college ten years after the fact in no way proves Bush was right.

Bush never lied about WMDs. I've already pointed out how that was a lie created by the Democratic Party to satisfy Moveon.org's threats to put up primary challengers if they couldn't answer why they voted for the war.

Moveon is a joke now, but back then they had millions from George Soros, and they would have followed through on the threat.

I have also provided the quotes of prominent Democrats prior to the invasion, many prior to Bush even becoming president, where they speak of Saddam's reopening of his WMDs programs.

And it was 88 pounds of uranium that was found in a building that was a chemical weapons production facility. Claiming it's a college now doesn't matter as much, especially when Iraq never advised anyone they purchased uranium.

I'm getting tired of having to repeat myself because you keep telling these lies. Go back and read what I've posted and stop spreading lies.

7/10/2014 2:17:46 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Quote from scafmars:

Yes, you responded, but nothing you said validated your claims.

To respond to a question is not the same thing as answering it.

So now YOU will declare what is an appropriate response in my thread?

7/10/2014 2:24:36 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scafmars:

So now YOU will declare what is an appropriate response in my thread?

No, I wouldn't dare.

But when asked a question, an answer is considered the best response, and not all responses are answers.

Man, you start a thread like this talking about how dumb all the "libtards" are, yet you refuse to answer some very basic questions regarding the issue.

You said this, I didn't:

I asked you some pointed questions regarding that statement.

Shall I ask again?

7/10/2014 2:27:02 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

So Gay-For-Che asks questions, which I answer, but because he doesn't like the responses I gave he declares they're not responses.

This is why I pegged him as a psychopath in the past. You can't deal with psychopaths in a debate. They do things like tell you that you didn't answer them when you did.

It's just a waste of time dealing with them.

7/10/2014 2:30:03 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Let's keep this simple. Scaf said:

Are you saying that weapons inspectors found the uranium before our invasion?

[Edited 7/10/2014 2:31:09 PM ]

7/10/2014 2:43:08 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  
giss1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,131)
Matawan, NJ
57, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from doctorche:
Quote from giss1:

when asking a question out is good to state what you are asking about. How do i know yellow cake is less refined than technical grade uranium? I guess i would need to use my college degrees in chemistry and my 35 years as chemist to know this

perusing, not having a bomb. Only kerry said that, but for your illiteracy I will help you parse the bushquote.

Tuesday, October 8, 2002

"Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud."

see no educated person would say that means Saddam has nuclear weapons, but you did.

As compared to,

John Kerry

If you don't believe...Saddam Hussein is a threat with nuclear weapons, then you shouldn't vote for me.

Usatoday.com, February 11, 2003 

Now see why people think you are a lying pile of crap?

perhaps not, but it proves he was more right than frankenstien kerry.

Just s small snippet of the facts about Wilson.

However, Wilson’s brief -- which he never saw fit to write down -- actually confirmed the Niger-Iraq connection in the eyes of the CIA officers who heard it.  As Senate investigators would later report, the CIA deemed Wilson’s information meaningless, except for the confirmation that he provided that Iraqi officials had indeed visited Niger in 1999, and that a former Nigerien Prime Minister had told Wilson that he felt the Iraqis were interested in buying uranium.  None of these pertinent facts were included in Wilson’s eventual public statements concerning his trip.

So he claimed he knew Iraq want trying to buy uranium from documents he saw 7 months after this statements.

There you go, pretty much shows you are douche all the way around.

7/10/2014 2:43:40 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from doctorche:
Let's keep this simple. Scaf said:

Are you saying that weapons inspectors found the uranium before our invasion?

The weapons inspectors found multiple forms of WMDs and reported on them. We even know that he used them on his own people.

Saddam then moved the WMDs to warehouses of which he declared off limits to the UN inspectors. Then, after the world news reported on it, Saddam kicked the UN inspectors out of the county altogether.

Saddam never went through the appropriate measures to dispose of WMDs as is required by law.

If you're going to stay stuck on stupid over uranium then I don't know what to tell you. I never claimed that the weapons inspectors found uranium. I never said it here or anywhere else on these forums. You're trying to twist my words, which is what you always do.

Bush declared Iraq had WMDs. The entire left wing argument against Iraq was based on Bush's declaration of WMDs.

Uranium, in an Iraqi chemical weapons facility can be said to be a WMD, I don't give a shit if it was enriched or not, you know exactly what I am saying.

My statement that you quoted above said that you libtards would claim that uranium doesn't fall under Bush's meaning of WMDs just so that you can blur the WMDs argument. It was not a statement that uranium was found by UN weapons inspectors and you know this. Uranium can be a WMD, especially when found in a chemical weapons facility under Saddam Hussein.

I am tired of you misrepresenting what I said.

7/10/2014 2:47:19 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

thee_mane
Ruleville, MS
31, joined Jun. 2014

fake article

7/10/2014 2:50:15 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

scafmars
Warrington, PA
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from thee_mane:
fake article

7/10/2014 2:51:37 PM Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
43, joined Jul. 2013

Scaf, I didn't misrepresent a thing.

I posted your own words in your own thread and I asked you direct questions.

The weapons inspectors never found any uranium in Saddam's Iraq.

The libtards were right: Bush lied.

[Edited 7/10/2014 2:52:30 PM ]