Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

Take two measures forward and you re standing inside our tiny kitchen, which is L shaped and opens off the lengthy side onto the living area exactly where the man who s returning me to myself is now seated. single females in mankato mn I d totally welcome EA strategies on social life in general not about how to be charming (that s valuable, but I discovered one trick or two), but focused on how to be happy with this. Trigger following i msged the gals, they then will reply on the similar day. rubmaps manassas So had a buzy day chatting with them haha and some of them asking me out.

is there a subreddit for hookups

Readily available as an app and accessible from a laptop or desktop,OurTimeprioritizes nearby profiles just before showing long distance ones, and it really is free of charge to sign up and start off browsing. personals on craigslist in jacksonville fl But the difficult truth is men and women never want to appear in the mirror. For me, it s improved to have an understanding of an individual longer before jump into a really serious relationship. svetlana real world now When I initially moved to Charlotte in 2013, I relied on dating apps to meet guys.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2007 7:52:19 AM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
triumph1272
Bethlehem, PA
43, joined Mar. 2007

As a big fan of both bands, no I don't. There's a big difference between them. Rush is progressive rock in the same vein as Pink Floyd and Yes. Triumph is straight up hard rock in the same vein as AC/DC and Van Halen. There's even a difference between the vocals of Geddy Lee of Rush and Rik Emmett of Triumph even though both have high pitched and somewhat androgynous. People who say both bands sound alike have never fully listened to both nor have an appreciation for them. What both bands have in common is that they're a 3 piece band and are from Toronto, Canada.

[Edited 8/28/2007 7:56:20 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/28/2007 12:46:42 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
krupa1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,473)
Abilene, TX
47, joined Jul. 2007

Thank God! I thought this was about that d*ckhead Rush Limbaugh!

Rush used to play here quite a bit. Kiss too.

[Edited 8/28/2007 12:47:28 PM ]

8/29/2007 12:17:43 AM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  

joe_d41
Over 1,000 Posts (1,390)
Riverside, RI
51, joined Jan. 2007

Lol Krupa, I thought the same thing: That Big Fat Hippo-critt & also Triumph the Insult Dog!..(I was going to say Yes! They are both Loud Mouthed Cigar Smoking Dogs!)

If any-1 says that they sound alike it is because of the high pitched voices..I always liked both bands growing up but Rush by far is the more versatile band not to even mention much more popular.. Is Triumph still Rocking?

[Edited 8/29/2007 12:32:35 AM ]

8/29/2007 1:41:42 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
triumph1272
Bethlehem, PA
43, joined Mar. 2007

I must say I had a lot of people fooled with this thread....LOL! Seems like a lot of people are suffering from cultural amnesia....LOL! Wake up....LOL! No, this is not about the reactionary, ultra right wing, neo-fascist bigot or about the comedic dog. Even though Rush is probably my favorite band of all time, but Triumph even have had some commercial sucess has lived in Rush's shadow as many people have felt. Rush is by far more popular and versatile than Triumph. I give you that. But to me Triumph has been of the the most underrated and overlooked rock acts of the 1980's. Rik Emmett left the band in 1988 due to personal and musical differences with the band. The band's last studio album was "Edge Of Excess" that came out in 1993. It was Gil Moore the drummer doing all the singing and that album was the closest thing to metal Triumph has done. Triumph disbanded in 1996. However, Rush along with Triumph will be heralded as the great rock acts out of Canada.

[Edited 8/29/2007 1:44:07 PM ]

8/29/2007 2:28:39 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
sb1229
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,181)
Cleveland, OH
51, joined Mar. 2007

I'm a fan of both bands. Never thought they sounded alike. Ya still hear Rush on the radio, but haven't heard Triumph in forever!!

8/29/2007 2:38:03 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
chinatown_girl
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,857)
Oyster Bay, NY
27, joined May. 2007

i thought it was gonna be about motorcycles

8/30/2007 1:18:34 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
triumph1272
Bethlehem, PA
43, joined Mar. 2007

Nice posts by Krupa and Joe. Yes, SB you hear Rush a lot on commercial radio. However Triumph gets some air play with some of there more popular songs like "Magic Power", "Hold On", "Lay It On The Line", and "Fight The Good Fight". Not as much as they used to. When I was a DJ at a college radio station I would play songs from both bands that you wouldn't hear on commercial rock radio. It was really cool. I really went deep into their song lists.

8/30/2007 1:32:08 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  

joe_d41
Over 1,000 Posts (1,390)
Riverside, RI
51, joined Jan. 2007

I think 1 of the best bands out of Canada might be the Guess Who! Although Burton had to Stand Tall on his own & of course the Bachman's went on to Roll on down the Highway,they had a short stint but made some great songs while they were together...I seen the Guess who last year & although there was like only 2 originals they sounded great..the new singer sounded just like Burton Cummings...(Triumph was huge when I was in high school,I was wondering what happened to them..& Neal Pert has always been an inspiration to me and many-o-drummers!)

8/31/2007 1:09:52 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  
triumph1272
Bethlehem, PA
43, joined Mar. 2007

Well Joe, I like the Guess Who and they have some catchy tunes. Rush is still around and still going strong. Rush has withstood the test of time. I mean 33 years is a long time for a rock band, considering they only have an average life span about 4-5years. Maybe even less with the glut and oversaturation of the music scene. Their latest cd "Snakes and Arrows" is a decent one. Neil Peart is probably the best drummer of our generation. No one can play the drums like he does. As for Triumph having been broken up for over a decade now are just a distant fading memory. Their popularity was on the wane in the late 1980's and the era of the big arena rock bands was suffering a slow and agonizing death. Then the 90's came along with advent of alternative and grunge. The rest is history. If you talk about Triumph today, ppl will think you're talking about something else or have no clue to what you're talking about. It's good to see that some people still remember and enjoy them.

9/13/2007 11:30:32 PM Do you think Rush and Triumph sound alike?  

love_libra
Yermo, CA
45, joined Aug. 2007

nope