Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup search

Conversations have a tendency to lull each and every so generally, specifically with persons you don t know all that properly. free online dating sites in maryland You may perhaps transfer the payments from the debit card into your personal banking account, for no fee. In that situation, use thesespeed dating questionsto come across out if you are compatible with this particular person immediately. how to delete my sugardaddyforme account Let this initially date be about finding out regardless of whether you two could love each and every other s corporation even if touching had been not permitted.

skipthegames women

You have checked out our safety suggestions and now you want to know how to dive into on line dating and get the most out of it. salmon arm singles This is a exciting query and will unravel the enjoyable side of your date. It s about communicating and having to know the other person a bit improved, so you can both choose exactly where you will go from there. usasexguide memphis Plus it utilizes AI to find out the kind of men and women you like read much more about it in his interview with the Evening Common here (McLeod s own appreciate story is also worth a read).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/16/2014 9:08:39 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

giovanita1
Miami, FL
48, joined Oct. 2011
online now!

Not once but twice, i had this kind of dates.
The guy kisses me at the end of the date...so i figured, there is chemistry. Well, after the date ends, ?? I never hear from them.
Mind you, i behave like a lady during the whole date. No sexual inuendos, no slutty comments or flirting. Just a clean chat, getting to know the person. Kidding around here and there. So, What gives?!!!
Is a kiss the new trophy of the dating game? If he dod not like me, why did he kiss me???
Any input from the guy's point of view?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/16/2014 10:00:28 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,695)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

Maybe it's a courtesy thing, probably
didn't feel a chemistry while yall was out on a date, since u had that done to u more than once u might want to stop the kissing and just give that person a hug and thank him for a nice time

7/16/2014 10:07:27 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
tjl503
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,222)
Portland, OR
35, joined Dec. 2012

Your guess is as good as ours, he was probably so pumped by that kiss that he was texting all his friends on his way home and, boom. Head on collision with a semi, dead on impact.

Maybe he realized that he shouldn't cheat on his gf/wife, he met another girl, something about you he wasn't interested in. He kept you on the sidelines by giving you a kiss just in case. I could go on forever. It's called rejection, it sucks, it happens to the best of us. If a guy doesn't call you back after the first date don't think about it twice, it's his loss.

Kissing is definitely not the new trophy of the dating game. That would be f**king your brains out.

7/17/2014 3:20:01 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
tg_surpher
North Highlands, CA
36, joined May. 2013

I guess you show no interest,so the kiss was a last ditch effort for sex

7/17/2014 9:44:02 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

mei_bankai
Middletown, OH
22, joined Jun. 2014

ah the nice escape he was most likely only after your goods just to shy to say so up front due to u being so lady like as u have stated he would have felt like a jerk to try and get that from u

7/17/2014 12:55:10 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,964)
Omaha, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

Mabe you had bad breath. Next time you a breath mint.

7/17/2014 1:11:47 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

righttwix
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Fort Garland, CO
48, joined Oct. 2013

"First of all, if you can not take rejection, don't contact me."

But you make threads about when you're rejected?

7/17/2014 1:55:31 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from righttwix:

Uh oh....

Snaaaaap!

But seriously, the kiss was not a escalation of affection, it was the end of the engagement.

Its a nice way of saying "see ya later fish!".

7/17/2014 6:54:00 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,219)
Bloomingdale, GA
51, joined Mar. 2011

I would have called you back. I think, I mean if you didn't go nutso on me.

7/17/2014 10:26:08 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

giovanita1
Miami, FL
48, joined Oct. 2011
online now!

I was not rejected. He kept insinuating we had sex, but i kind of pretended i did not hear. In fact it seems like rejected him.
What happens is that he seemed like real "boyfriend" material so i didn't want it to be a "hook up". I kept my cool and was hoping for a 2nd date.
We kissed passionately. it was mutual, no doubt.
But i do not expect a kiss if the other party doesnt like me. I understand that.

this is why all of this is so weird.

7/17/2014 10:32:55 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

giovanita1
Miami, FL
48, joined Oct. 2011
online now!

if the date didnt work out for him, fine! but why does he have to kiss a person he doesn't like?

I have been asked for a kiss at the end of the day from someone I didn't like. My answer has been : no.

This is the reason I ask the opinion of a guy. Because his actions were opposite.

7/17/2014 10:52:50 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
def_diff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,626)
Marietta, GA
50, joined Dec. 2011

You don't have to like someone to be attracted to them. Could be as simple as that.

7/17/2014 10:54:02 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

righttwix
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Fort Garland, CO
48, joined Oct. 2013

Or he figured he had gone out with you anyway, your hot and he might get to score, we don't have to like a womans personality to want to f**k her

7/17/2014 11:35:36 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from giovanita1:
if the date didnt work out for him, fine! but why does he have to kiss a person he doesn't like?

I have been asked for a kiss at the end of the day from someone I didn't like. My answer has been : no.

This is the reason I ask the opinion of a guy. Because his actions were opposite.

OK,that sounds more like a hail Mary from him.

He knew you didn't want to hook up, so he kissed you passionately to try and change your mind.

7/18/2014 6:56:14 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

giovanita1
Miami, FL
48, joined Oct. 2011
online now!

Thank you for your reply.interesting to see a man's point of view.

We women think so different. We are worlds apart.

7/18/2014 9:35:56 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
maggiemagpie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,751)
Santee, CA
44, joined Mar. 2012

Maybe you still had food on your lips. Was this a dinner date?

7/18/2014 10:07:52 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
mrtemaster
Fort Lauderdale, FL
46, joined Mar. 2014

No, it is most defiantly not a trophy. Sometimes the kiss just doesn't fit. If it doesn't feel natural it can ruin the whole date.

Additionally, as good as things appear during the date, when you replay it in your head you notice little things that tell you to "stay away". I do think that they should at least tell you though. It sucks to just be left hanging.

I will say I've been kissed when I wasn't interested and you don't want to make someone feel flat out rejected by ducking them.

Also, why can't you just send them a text and ask if they want to go out again. I've found that I can say I had a great time and lets do it again, and then I never hear from the woman. I assume she is not interested. You may just be having bad communication and not a lack of interest on the second date. Do they know you are interested in seeing them again? As a guy I can say that I don't want to guess. Just tell me.

7/18/2014 12:22:32 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

righttwix
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Fort Garland, CO
48, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from giovanita1:
Thank you for your reply.interesting to see a man's point of view.

We women think so different. We are worlds apart.

The old men from mars women from venus reality

In plainer terms I see it as different motivational factors, all of it driven by sex on both sides but for a man
We provide safety, support, housing and other life expenses (don't go off like I'm a chauvinist, men do make more money, women do most of the shopping) etc.. to earn the sex they want

For women, they give sex for the things a man does, once they get the safety, etc... the sex starts, one niters excluded of course

In his mind he had provided food, and entertainment, looking for payoff, you didn't feel safe or secure so didn't give it and he bailed

7/19/2014 2:22:10 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,355)
Phelan, CA
45, joined Sep. 2011

I have the problem of overthinking things and you might be overthinking this situation. Obviously they weren't into you and maybe thought the last kiss you would jump there b0nes.

The guys who truly like you will hold out and kiss you when the time is right.

Chalk it up and move on.

7/19/2014 7:13:37 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

giovanita1
Miami, FL
48, joined Oct. 2011
online now!

No. But if idid have food in my teeth. Why would he kissed me? Your comment makes no sense.

7/19/2014 8:15:31 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

righttwix
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Fort Garland, CO
48, joined Oct. 2013

if you were talking to me I said nothing about food in your teeth,

I was referring more to the way we are naturally programmed as men are suppliers and women are nurturers and the differences in how we react based on that unconscious instinct

7/19/2014 9:24:58 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
mscool64
Moreno Valley, CA
32, joined Jun. 2014

I agree on the part of he wanted more. and didnt want to spend any more money on dates not getting the more he wanted.

7/20/2014 4:15:37 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

bayviewguy
Los Fresnos, TX
59, joined Sep. 2011

You do know it is perfectly ok for you to call him, ask him out. Make it some place you can afford. Pay. Do the guy's trick in picking a place you both could kill time in, in a fun way in case somebody is delayed. If you still like him, then call him after that second date, again and boldly arrange making love, when, where, how. A guy melts when you do that, believe me. Darlene, Anna, and Jean did those sorts of things and they add up to over 20 years of fun great relationships.

7/31/2014 5:06:41 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
39, joined Sep. 2013

she likes blonde guys with blue eyes...anybody seen one around here?

8/2/2014 5:23:24 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,881)
Patton, PA
57, joined Feb. 2014

if his kiss didn't make my panties wet, im not calling his a** back.

8/7/2014 1:14:24 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from mscool64:
I agree on the part of he wanted more. and didnt want to spend any more money on dates not getting the more he wanted.

This

8/8/2014 12:26:34 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Lemon Grove, CA
43, joined Jan. 2014

Being polite.

8/8/2014 2:27:24 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

ltlwing
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,418)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from keyboardkat:
OK,that sounds more like a hail Mary from him.

He knew you didn't want to hook up, so he kissed you passionately to try and change your mind.

This....he didn't get what he was there for.No use pursuing what one is not getting.I have had this happen on more than one occasion. What I don't understand is your confusion by it,it can only be 1 or 3 things??

1...No attraction.
2...He got no play.
3...He is not looking for a relationship,but you are.

I think you dodged the bullet....be glad.

8/9/2014 4:14:25 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,144)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

Who knows why people do half the crap they do?
I've been told soooo many things over the years. I now only let actions dictate a person's true character.

8/9/2014 10:37:32 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,539)
Pulaski, NY
49, joined Apr. 2013

Haven't you ever kissed a man and it was not enticing? Awkward! Especially when they call you for another date and all you can think about is how bad the kiss was...ugh!

8/10/2014 10:41:53 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,728)
North Pole, AK
42, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from righttwix:

Nice catch!

btw

8/10/2014 10:46:16 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,230)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from giovanita1:
Not once but twice, i had this kind of dates.
The guy kisses me at the end of the date...so i figured, there is chemistry. Well, after the date ends, ?? I never hear from them.
Mind you, i behave like a lady during the whole date. No sexual inuendos, no slutty comments or flirting. Just a clean chat, getting to know the person. Kidding around here and there. So, What gives?!!!
Is a kiss the new trophy of the dating game? If he dod not like me, why did he kiss me???
Any input from the guy's point of view?

Yag.

First, the answer, OP: guys kiss women on dates, including first dates, in order to FIND OUT things. Just like everything else we do on dates. We don't kiss you (or hold the car door, or pay for the meal, or wear cologne, or comb our hair) as a way to offer you a formal contractualized arrangement. We kiss you to find out if we like kissing you. Duh.

After reading your profile and this post, I think that clearly you very much DO want a contract.

I suggest therefore that the solution in your case is simple: since your expectations are unique and unusual and specific (you consider all kisses to be much more than a kiss, they are declarations of FUTURE intentions, not enjoyments of you in the moment), then write them out and have the guy read and sign BEFORE the date, that he understands your tight regulations. That should put an end to kisses that occur for reasons outside your narrow goals and rules.

8/10/2014 11:55:08 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  

msreddbone45
Tampa, FL
52, joined Jun. 2011

I heard this is supposed to be a sex site,not a dating site,Men think they are gonna hit it,but it doesn't always work out that way,women need to respect themselves,I been there in the same boat,I just shrug it off and move on,Have a Blessed day...

8/11/2014 4:04:46 AM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
mvlovemv
Bell, CA
27, joined Jul. 2014

Not interested

8/12/2014 7:05:02 PM Why a guy would kiss you, but never call again?  
theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
36, joined Jul. 2014

I'd want to know how many dates you've been on in your career total so we could figure out a percentage of times it didn't happen, then we can determine if other people have been more or less fortunate than you so we can devote the compassion in the appropriate direction.