Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

newlineWe met, and our conversation was going properly, while anything seemed a bit off about her. orlando adult classifieds These personal essays are the very best ones we received. Everyone has an excuse that their lame buddies will reassure them about. joker kills batman on omegle Also, our key concern was the effectively being of our sons, then six and 5.

hookup sites totally free reviews

com delivers its users a freemium dating expertise on Android and iOS. apple valley hook up What strategies do folks have for utilizing Tinder? How do I get a excellent experience from applying dating apps? I ll do this on the net factor for 3 months, but when practically nothing comes of it, I m out. rub ratings knoxville In his spare time, Jonas writes books and quick stories and likes to draw lighthearted illustrations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/26/2014 10:05:08 PM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  
gizard1
Chesterton, IN
45, joined Mar. 2014

Any good Ideas for skin tightning when loosing body fat ?
I did use prep H when I was competing for BB , and vitamin E oil. Any other tips ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/27/2014 3:37:51 AM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from gizard1:
Any good Ideas for skin tightning when loosing body fat ?
I did use prep H when I was competing for BB , and vitamin E oil. Any other tips ?

The best skin tightener is youth. Lol. You lose skin elasticity as you get older. And you can't really beat nature.

7/27/2014 8:08:17 AM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
45, joined May. 2009

Quote from josecuervosilv:
The best skin tightener is youth. Lol. You lose skin elasticity as you get older. And you can't really beat nature.

Sadly this is the truth. Also if you lose a significant amount of weight, there is likely to be skin stretching that wont snap back due to a loss of elasticity. This increases as we age. That's why you will hear what's referred to as a "mommie makeover" because after a woman gives birth, that entire abdominal region needs to be tightened at the muscular level so it is rather invasive. You cant merely just lipo that out because the fat actually puffed out the skin and made it appear more taut sort of like an internal support system. I suggest if it is really bothering you, go in for a consult with a plastic surgeon (board certified) and they will tell you what can be done realistically to improve the appearance, the scarring (yes there will be some as it's a trade off for tightened skin) and the pain. There will be some recovery time as well. They wont sugar coat it for you.

7/31/2014 7:18:33 PM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  
dad3county5
Hialeah, FL
28, joined Jun. 2013

Fish oils, they tend to thin out the skin. Hope that helps

8/1/2014 6:50:37 AM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
45, joined May. 2009

Just taking fish oil caplets or rubbing it on your skin? Wouldn't that stink to high heaven?

8/1/2014 8:23:20 AM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  
smplelife
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,752)
Taylorville, IL
34, joined Jul. 2014

Depends on the amount of weight loss and length of time the person is overweight. Gender also plays a role along with age. Lotions high in collagen used from the beginning of weight loss can help and Coco butter for stretch marks.

8/2/2014 11:44:59 AM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  
house81
Salley, SC
36, joined Jul. 2012

Look into Beef Gelatin capsules by NOW. Beef gelatin has been shown to improve skin elasticity in 8 weeks. Also, good skin is hydrated skin aka drink more water.

8/6/2014 10:08:04 AM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (287,012)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~OP~~ Loosening skin development as body fat reduces are not always the same for everyone.

It may depend on how much excessive body fat was reduced, how long the excess body fat was housed by the body, the age of the body, the elasticity of the skin.

These issues need to be addressed with your weight loss physician as to how to deal with excess skin after fat reduction.

10/11/2014 12:18:11 PM Skin tightning when loosing body fat, tips  

elvyra
Over 1,000 Posts (1,606)
Conroe, TX
66, joined Apr. 2007

Well, I looked it up. Seems the basics are, don't lose weight too fast, hydrate, eat foods that support collagen and elastin production. These protein-rich foods supposedly help with that: (if your body can tolerate these) cottage cheese, milk, legumes, tofu, beans, seeds, nuts, and fish, eat right after working out (get enough calories and protein), healthy oils; skin care, like exfoliation (removes dead skin cells, increases skin circulation), moderately hot baths with sea salts, minerals; Skin tightening creams (I read about herbal formulas, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, yeast extract, soy protein, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A but I really think taking the stuff internally is best, myself).

Avoid toxic skin care (sodium lauryl and laureth sulfates in soaps, shampoos, dishwashing liquids), limit sun exposure, avoid tanning booths and excessively hot, chlorinated water. Not sure how much of this is true but I know I am not too wrinkly at my age. And I pretty much do a lot of this naturally. Let's see if it helps when I workout. Hoping!