Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

At this point, I genuinely do not want to argue, so I just stand and tell him to have a great day. orlando senior dating sites This was the period of the Js—I don t don t forget the names of all the guys I slept with that year, but I know at least some had been called John, Jonny, Jesse, Jake. The initial date I went on with my now fiancé ended up with all our mates tagging along too. doublelist clarksville tn She s quite cool.

datehookup com profiles

Anthony s two daughters also reside with them aspect time. craigslist the villages fl Could it b why apps are not accessible? I have a problem with this right here. Be proactive in all scenarios and control your emotions. how to date lithuanian girl You may perhaps also get the likelihood to hear about someone vital to her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/3/2014 11:44:39 AM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

colexxxx
Eubank, KY
25, joined Jul. 2012

I want advice on these 3 styles. I'm a novice. Anybody who practices any of these styles? Advice needed.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/6/2014 10:00:00 AM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,234)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

First of all,OP --- they are not "styles" ..

They are disciplines.

8/13/2014 6:57:04 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

.... a fool rolls into a MMA forum, talking about, "I want".

Who cares what "you want".

Learn some better manners first.

9/8/2014 9:43:47 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,234)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I suppose 2 dead-in-the-water threads are better than 1, huh?

11/21/2014 12:55:58 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

What do you wanna know? Which one to take? That's all on you. Those are 3 completely different styles with 3 completely different focuses.

11/22/2014 8:18:06 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
arsf
Quincy, MA
56, joined Mar. 2013

I took Hapkido for a little bit advancing only as far as blue belt. Is there anyone in UFC whose base is Hapkido? I'm wondering how successful anyone can be in mma as a Hapkido based fighter.

11/23/2014 10:38:42 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

Not really Hapkido, but Tae Kwon Do is similar and there's a few TKD guys that do real well in MMA. They use Hapkido in the Korean military so it's gotta be a decent system for something though.

11/30/2014 10:24:35 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

Ju Jiujitsu is the most effective discipline (style) in the world! If Judo or Hapkido were effective on winning fights, why don't we see them in UFC? What's the best way to prove your disipline is the best other than results. There's always going to be some luney toon that thinks there's a Pai Mei fighter out there, and there might be, but until he reviles himself, nothing is better than Gracie Ju Jiujitsu!

11/30/2014 10:39:38 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

Did y'all know Rickson Gracie did not fight in UFC 1, 2 or 3 because the Gracie family wanted Royce to come into his own, even though amongst all the brothers, Rickson was by far the best? What respect for one another! Royce rulled the UFC in the beginings and he wasn't even the best of the brothers. Royce never even once defeted Rickson. Rickson was bigger, stronger and more technical!

12/9/2014 2:24:52 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

Jits is good, but not the most effective style in the world. The original UFC's didn't have any Muay Thai fighters or high level wrestlers or judoka. In the end it's all about application and the fighter, not really about the style itself.

1/7/2015 5:05:40 AM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from colexxxx:
I want advice on these 3 styles. I'm a novice. Anybody who practices any of these styles? Advice needed.

Depends on your philosophy in life, truthfully. Since I am a defensive individual in nature I tend to go for the Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu because the focus and stance it takes of defense and grappling in nature although it is difficult for anyone in NY to actually teach it. Judo relies on imbalance and unorthodox methods of takedowns, and Hapkido is a combination of self defense and other forms of traditional martial arts. What are you trying to gain from martial arts is the better question. That will decide which type of martial arts you would choose.....gamer

1/10/2015 6:46:00 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

Quote from texaschris1976:
Ju Jiujitsu is the most effective discipline (style) in the world! If Judo or Hapkido were effective on winning fights, why don't we see them in UFC? What's the best way to prove your disipline is the best other than results. There's always going to be some luney toon that thinks there's a Pai Mei fighter out there, and there might be, but until he reviles himself, nothing is better than Gracie Ju Jiujitsu!

Ronda Rousey is a Judoka and she's still undefeated in UFC. What are you talking about? Also, if Hapkido didn't work at all, then top agencies from multiple countries wouldn't train their operatives in it, and UFC has evolved a LOT since the Gracie era, and there weren't even any Muay Thai fighters that competed back then.

1/10/2015 6:51:11 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  
mistawordz
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

Quote from gamerman17:
Depends on your philosophy in life, truthfully. Since I am a defensive individual in nature I tend to go for the Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu because the focus and stance it takes of defense and grappling in nature although it is difficult for anyone in NY to actually teach it. Judo relies on imbalance and unorthodox methods of takedowns, and Hapkido is a combination of self defense and other forms of traditional martial arts. What are you trying to gain from martial arts is the better question. That will decide which type of martial arts you would choose.....gamer

I agree . I don't like getting hit or going to the ground, so I try to be an offensive fighter. My favorite styles are Muay Boran/Muay Thai, boxing, Savate, Dutch kickboxing, Panantukan, and Yaw Yan. If you notice, they all have similar techniques for the most part, except for minor differences such how they kick and punch.

1/13/2015 1:31:47 AM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

iamoneonly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,759)
San Diego, CA
36, joined Jul. 2013

Judo, jujitsu, wrestling, it's all just grappling to me. Kick combos, just learn the theory then make your own.
Styles are for chumps.

1/24/2015 5:26:18 PM Judo, Brazilian Ju Jiujitsu, Hapkido  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from mistawordz:
I agree . I don't like getting hit or going to the ground, so I try to be an offensive fighter. My favorite styles are Muay Boran/Muay Thai, boxing, Savate, Dutch kickboxing, Panantukan, and Yaw Yan. If you notice, they all have similar techniques for the most part, except for minor differences such how they kick and punch.

Agreed. Hapkido and Judo is pretty much the same thing aside from a couple of minor differences that seperate them in terms of philosophy. Very interesting mix of fighting styles, by the way.....gamer